PDA

View Full Version : Houston 9-Ball Open

griffith_d
09-11-2002, 05:50 AM
Legends in League City, Texas is presenting the 8th annual Houston 9-Ball Open.

How many here would be entering?

Griff

shayla
09-11-2002, 08:27 AM
I'll be attending. I'll be playing on Sunday in the Women's Division, but I've been contemplating signing up to play in the Men's side just for grins. I'll probably go 2 and out, but at least it will give me something to do. With my luck I'll probably draw my boyfriend in the first round. HA!

Have you ever been to the Houston Open? Its one of my all time favorite tournaments. I love that pool hall, the tables were just refelted in August with Simonis on all the 8 and 9 foots, the hotel is right next door, and the action is great to watch. If you are coming in from out of town, I suggest you make your reservations NOW at the Super 8 in League City because they fill up quick! Speaking of which, I need to go do that now!

-Shayla

SPetty
09-11-2002, 10:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: griffith_d:</font><hr> Legends in League City, Texas is presenting the 8th annual Houston 9-Ball Open.<hr></blockquote>When is this?

griffith_d
09-11-2002, 11:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: SPetty:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: griffith_d:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; Legends in League City, Texas is presenting the 8th annual Houston 9-Ball Open.&lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;When is this? <hr></blockquote>

Here is the scoop. This seems to be a great place to go and the total payout is close to $15 grand.

I am going to try and make some of the weekly tournaments on Thursday. I have not ever been there, but passed on the Freeway. It is 32 miles from my house.

http://www.frostback.com/LegendsBilliards/LegendsLCIndex.htm

Griff

shayla
09-11-2002, 04:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: SPetty:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: griffith_d:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; Legends in League City, Texas is presenting the 8th annual Houston 9-Ball Open.&lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;When is this? <hr></blockquote>

Its Oct 19-20 at Legend's Billiards in League City, TX. The payout is pretty big and the calcutta (players auction) is sometimes BIGGER! Send in your entry now if you are going to play because they usually hit their 128 player limit and sometimes turn players away on Saturday.

09-11-2002, 04:22 PM
When is it?