PDA

View Full Version : NPR is screwed up.

bobroberts
03-16-2011, 03:02 PM
Damn i hope i never meet some of the people on here from the left side of the aisle. You are the most arrogant, obnoxious and detrimental people to your own cause. It's just to bad you are so involved in yourselves that you don't understand that the people who you think you are helping really despise you, and you are actually keeping them dumb and dependent.

wolfdancer
03-16-2011, 03:53 PM
You are saying, in effect,Rev.Bob, that "we" can't have different ideas, thoughts,or arrive at separate conclusions as your own then, about current events, policies, etc?
I'm not in the educational field and did not realize that by posting my own "take" on things, I was attempting to educate, or influence others, in their thinking.
Actually I had the mistaken idea apparently, that this was an open discussion forum, and free speech was allowed.
It's pretty well an accepted fact that your side despises "us"; what is less known? however, is that "we" were trying to help you guys achieve "enlightenment"? I'd rather work on my golf game, at least there, I can see some positive results.
I probably should have withheld comment, as your post reads to me like just another insulting post, with no legitimacy, or basis of reasoning, behind it.

Sev
03-17-2011, 01:07 PM
Dont worry Bob. They are aborting themselves into extinction.

LWW
03-18-2011, 02:56 AM
Notice how woofie uses free speech as a stage prop.

Qtec
03-18-2011, 10:22 AM
You say,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NPR is screwed up </div></div>

..but you don't say why!

Q

pooltchr
03-18-2011, 10:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You say,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NPR is screwed up </div></div>

..but you don't say why!

Q </div></div>

You might find part of the answer in your mirror.

Steve

ugotda7
03-18-2011, 11:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You say,

..but you don't say why!

Q </div></div>

Because they're a bunch of partisan hacks who like unions have outlived their usefulness and should compete in the open market.

There, glad I could help you out.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the terminally stupid.

bobroberts
03-18-2011, 12:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You say,

..but you don't say why!

Q </div></div>

Because they're a bunch of partisan hacks who like unions have outlived their usefulness and should compete in the open market.

</div></div>
That;'s just one of the very many reasons why i hardly visit this forum anymore. Wolfie what you fail to understand is that by giving people money, food, shelter without them having to work for it only keeps them dependent. Harsh but life is harsh.
By giving the underclass everything to sustain them, you don't have more competition in the work place and you get to feel superior to the minorities that you are trying to help. That is just another example for my little rant.

ugotda7
03-18-2011, 12:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You say,

..but you don't say why!

Q </div></div>

</div></div>

Oh, was this thread about this forum? Oh well, my comments stand....LOL.

wolfdancer
03-18-2011, 06:03 PM
an ignorant comment, as I dare say, abortions are about equal amongst the young, unwed.
It's the raging hormones and not their political "calling " that is the root cause of the unplanned and unwanted pregnancies.

wolfdancer
03-18-2011, 07:50 PM
as you do, my fewer,...hope I spelled that right; I flunked German
language

LWW
03-19-2011, 01:24 AM

..but you don't say why!

Q </div></div>

</div></div>

I believe it was Vladimir Ilyich Lenin who called the western far left "USEFUL IDIOTS!"

hondo
03-19-2011, 06:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn i hope i never meet some of the people on here from the left side of the aisle. You are the most arrogant, obnoxious and detrimental people to your own cause. It's just to bad you are so involved in yourselves that you don't understand that the people who you think you are helping really despise you, and you are actually keeping them dumb and dependent.

</div></div>

And I feel the same about you and the klan. Some humans just ain't human.

hondo
03-19-2011, 06:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You say,

..but you don't say why!

Q </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

LOL! More deep thoughts from the "tchr."

hondo
03-19-2011, 06:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You say,

..but you don't say why!

Q </div></div>

</div></div>
That;'s just one of the very many reasons why i hardly visit this forum anymore. Wolfie what you fail to understand is that by giving people money, food, shelter without them having to work for it only keeps them dependent. Harsh but life is harsh.
By giving the underclass everything to sustain them, you don't have more competition in the work place and you get to feel superior to the minorities that you are trying to help. That is just another example for my little rant. </div></div>

Another "great" post inspired by a recent Beck rant.
SSDD.

hondo
03-19-2011, 06:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You say,

..but you don't say why!

Q </div></div>

</div></div>

Oh, was this thread about this forum? Oh well, my comments stand....LOL. </div></div>

I'm not liberal. I didn't vote twice for GWB.

hondo
03-19-2011, 06:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You say,

..but you don't say why!

Q </div></div>

</div></div>

I believe it was Vladimir Ilyich Lenin who called the western far left "USEFUL IDIOTS!" </div></div>

And your lackey Roberts hates the arrogance on the Left.
While praising down to earth guys like you.
Oh, the irony. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
03-19-2011, 06:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You say,

..but you don't say why!

Q </div></div>

</div></div>
By giving the underclass everything to sustain them, you don't have more competition in the work place and you get to feel superior to the minorities that you are trying to help. That is just another example for my little rant. </div></div>

Roberts, we appreciate the fact that you hardly visit this forum.
All you do is stir up sh*t with your arrogant, hate-filled posts.
You add nothing of value.

hondo
03-19-2011, 06:42 AM

..but you don't say why!

Q </div></div>

</div></div>

LOL! Roberts hates those arrogant Lefties.
Oh, the irony!

hondo
03-19-2011, 06:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You say,

..but you don't say why!

Q </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Careful! Roberts hates arrogance.
Oh, wait a minute! That's just on the Left.

bobroberts
03-19-2011, 11:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You say,

..but you don't say why!

Q </div></div>

</div></div>

I believe it was Vladimir Ilyich Lenin who called the western far left "USEFUL IDIOTS!" </div></div>

And your lackey Roberts hates the arrogance on the Left.
While praising down to earth guys like you.
Oh, the irony. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Grow up. i don't praise anyone. Also what is this childish use of the word dude? What are you thirteen?
You still didn't rebuke my comments about why libs are detrimental to the USA

LWW
03-19-2011, 12:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolfie what you fail to understand is that by giving people money, food, shelter without them having to work for it only keeps them dependent.</div></div>

I must respectfully disagree.

Leftists realize this, at least those smart enough to count to 21 with their clothes on, since ... after all ... dependence upon the state is the goal.

wolfdancer
03-19-2011, 02:13 PM
I like, enjoy, and support NPR...they don't let one comment about topics other then pool on the chalk board, but the npr site allows us to do that...
Wait, you were talking about public broadcasting, free from ads and free from the Fox yoke....I support that as well, with my donation$. What great programming for the most part.
Opera, to Grand Ole Opre.....awesome programming.
Well, I am off to do battle with the local CG, probably just get 9 in today....hope everyone else here also gets to enjoy the day.

Qtec
03-19-2011, 06:40 PM

..but you don't say why!

Q </div></div>

<span style="color: #3333FF"> So, the REASON <span style='font-size: 14pt'>you can't say why</span> is ...</span>Because they're a bunch of partisan hacks who like unions have outlived their usefulness and should compete in the open market.

</div></div>

Brilliant.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they're a bunch of partisan hacks </div></div>

Links?.......Is this an opinion based in fact or are you just talking out of some orifice in your nether regions?

BTW,
So, you say that 'unions have outlived their usefulness' but they should 'compete in the open market'?????????????

Q........... does that make sense?

ugotda7
03-19-2011, 07:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You say,

..but you don't say why!

Q </div></div>

<span style="color: #3333FF"> So, the REASON <span style='font-size: 14pt'>you can't say why</span> is ...</span>Because they're a bunch of partisan hacks who like unions have outlived their usefulness and should compete in the open market.

</div></div>

Brilliant.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they're a bunch of partisan hacks </div></div>

Links?.......Is this an opinion based in fact or are you just talking out of some orifice in your nether regions?

BTW,
So, you say that 'unions have outlived their usefulness' but they should 'compete in the open market'?????????????

Q........... does that make sense?

</div></div>

Get out more, diversify your sources, learn how to read properly, maybe even take some classes and then you'll at least have a 50/50 chance of figuring things out on your own.

Qtec
03-19-2011, 07:49 PM
= no answer.

Q

ugotda7
03-19-2011, 08:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">= no answer.

Q </div></div>

= I don't want to waste time explaining why water is wet to idiots.

Qtec
03-19-2011, 08:19 PM
= no answer.

Q

Stretch
03-19-2011, 08:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">= no answer.

Q </div></div>

= I don't want to waste time explaining why water is wet to idiots. </div></div>

That makes you the weakest link, goodbye. St.

ugotda7
03-19-2011, 08:32 PM
No, it makes me less of an idiot.

Here's a hint - maybe the latest video of a NPR executive denigrating Republicans and the Tea Party....or how about their firing of Juan Williams. It's funny how they publically exposed themselves and showed themselves for what they truly are but some dumbasses out there just can't help themselves from being equivocating apologists for them.

Here's another hint - consider watching the news.

Qtec
03-19-2011, 09:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, it makes me less of an idiot.

Here's a hint - maybe the latest video of a NPR executive denigrating Republicans and the Tea Party....or how about their firing of Juan Williams. It's funny how they publically exposed themselves and showed themselves for what they truly are but some dumbasses out there just can't help themselves from being equivocating apologists for them.

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's another hint </div></div>

Opinions are like...................

Q

ugotda7
03-19-2011, 09:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, it makes me less of an idiot.

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's another hint </div></div>

Opinions are like...................

Q </div></div>

..............you.

Qtec
03-19-2011, 09:11 PM
LOL

[quote]No, it makes me less of an idiot. <span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>But an idiot all the same!</span> <u>You said it Einstein.</u></span>

Here's a hint - maybe the latest video of a NPR executive denigrating Republicans and the Tea Party<span style="color: #990000"> See, at this point you should link to something FACTUAL </span>....or how about their firing of Juan Williams.<span style="color: #990000"> What about it?</span> It's funny how they publicly exposed themselves and showed themselves for what they truly are<span style="color: #990000"> Which is? </span> but some dumbasses out there just can't help themselves from being equivocating apologists for them. <span style="color: #990000"> Again. here you should provide some sort of proof or evidence to support your nutjob conclusion, you don't!</span>

<span style="color: #000099"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>News for you. Your deranged imaginations may not be true.</span>
</span>
Q

ugotda7
03-19-2011, 09:17 PM
[quote=Qtec]LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, it makes me less of an idiot. <span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>But an idiot all the same!</span> <u>You said it Einstein.</u></span>

Here's a hint - maybe the latest video of a NPR executive denigrating Republicans and the Tea Party<span style="color: #990000"> See, at this point you should link to something FACTUAL </span>....or how about their firing of Juan Williams.<span style="color: #990000"> What about it?</span> It's funny how they publicly exposed themselves and showed themselves for what they truly are<span style="color: #990000"> Which is? </span> but some dumbasses out there just can't help themselves from being equivocating apologists for them. <span style="color: #990000"> Again. here you should provide some sort of proof or evidence to support your nutjob conclusion, you don't!</span>

<span style="color: #000099"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>News for you. Your deranged imaginations may not be true.</span>
</span>
Q

</div></div>

Yeah, we all have some idiot in us......hell, I ask myself just how much I have in me every time I reply to your idiotic posts. However, some of us - read not you - minimize it because we recognize it or at the very least don't overtly throw it out there in public. I guess you're 0 for 2.

Here's another hint smart guy - the video and firing are facts in and of themselves. Do words confuse you or something?

LWW
03-20-2011, 03:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">= no answer.

Q </div></div>

= I don't want to waste time explaining why water is wet to idiots. </div></div>

Excellent post.