PDA

View Full Version : State Senator’s Wife Joins Recall Effort ..

Qtec
03-17-2011, 05:51 AM
...against him!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's not that Wisconsin State senator Randy Hopper's wife thinks he's been a bad lawmaker, necessarily. More like a bad person. As Hopper's wife explained to protesters at her home last week, her husband now lives with his 25-year-old mistress, a former State Senate staffer. Mrs. Hopper reportedly intends to sign the recall petition against Hopper. Her maid has already done so. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Protesters who marched at the home of Wisconsin state senator Randy Hopper (R-Fond du Lac) were met with something of a surprise on Saturday. Mrs. Hopper appeared at the door and informed them that Sen. Hopper was no longer in residence at this address, but now lives in Madison, WI with his 25-year-old mistress.

Blogging Blue reports that the conservative Republican's much-younger new flame is currently employed as a lobbyist for right-wing advocacy group Persuasion Partners, Inc., but was previously a state senate staffer who worked on the Senate Economic Development Committee alongside Mr. Hopper. Her bio has been scrubbed from the Persuasion Partners' website, but a screen-grab is available here.

Sen. Hopper has worked closely with Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker to implement the state's new anti-labor laws and enact policies favorable to the interests of big business. Like Walker, Hopper is one of the Republican politiciansnamed in a massive recall effort spearheaded by Wisconsin Democrats. </div></div>

LOL link (http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2011/03/wisconsin_state_senators_wife.html)

Q

ran·dy (rnd)
adj. ran·di·er, ran·di·est
a. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Lascivious; lecherous.</span>

Qtec
03-17-2011, 05:52 AM
See also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The bogus case of the $160,000-per-year bus driver
By Greg Sargent

As I noted below, Wisconsin GOP state <u>senator Randy Hopper — a top target of the Dems’ recall drive </u>— is running a new ad that slams public employees by decrying a “union bus driver in Madison making $160,000 a year.” The driver has been widely presented as the archetypal overpaid and overstuffed public employee — and a number of you seemed very interested in his case — so I thought I’d look into it a bit more. </div></div>

link (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/post/the-bogus-case-of-the-160000-per-year-bus-driver/2011/03/03/ABgBF9f_blog.html)

Q

pooltchr
03-17-2011, 06:37 AM
So you are saying that a jilted wife is attacking her ex for having a mistress.

Do you really think this is a political statement, or personal retaliation?

Steve

Qtec
03-17-2011, 07:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sen. Hopper has worked closely with Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Scott Walker Believes He’s Following Orders from the Lord
By Matthew Rothschild, March 7, 2011

The dogmatic unwillingness of Wis. Gov. Scott Walker to negotiate or to compromise with Democrats or unions has surprised many people in the state. One explanation for his attitude may be found in his religious convictions.

In a talk to the Christian Businessmen’s Committee in Madison on November 13, 2009, Walker, who was raised by a Baptist preacher, spoke about his personal relationship with God, his “walk to Christ,” and his belief in the need to “trust and obey” the Lord.

He told the group that when he was thirteen, he committed himself to Jesus. “I said, ‘Lord, I’m ready . . . not just in front of my Church and the world but most importantly at the foot of your Throne, I’m ready to follow you each and every day. . . . I have just full out there said, ‘I’m going to trust in you Christ to tell me where to go. And to the best of my ability I’m going to obey where you lead me,’ and that has made all the difference in the world to me, for good times and bad.”</div></div>

Q

pooltchr
03-17-2011, 07:42 AM
Was there a point to your reply?

Steve

Gayle in MD
03-17-2011, 07:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sen. Hopper has worked closely with Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Scott Walker Believes He’s Following Orders from the Lord
By Matthew Rothschild, March 7, 2011

The dogmatic unwillingness of Wis. Gov. Scott Walker to negotiate or to compromise with Democrats or unions has surprised many people in the state. One explanation for his attitude may be found in his religious convictions.

In a talk to the Christian Businessmen’s Committee in Madison on November 13, 2009, Walker, who was raised by a Baptist preacher, spoke about his personal relationship with God, his “walk to Christ,” and his belief in the need to “trust and obey” the Lord.

He told the group that when he was thirteen, he committed himself to Jesus. “I said, ‘Lord, I’m ready . . . not just in front of my Church and the world but most importantly at the foot of your Throne, I’m ready to follow you each and every day. . . . I have just full out there said, ‘I’m going to trust in you Christ to tell me where to go. And to the best of my ability I’m going to obey where you lead me,’ and that has made all the difference in the world to me, for good times and bad.”</div></div>

Q </div></div>

LOL, he doesn't have to wait for the Lord to tell him were to go, Wisconsins are telling him where to go in a very loud voice. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

The money is flowing in from all over the country for the Recall, and Walker and the Repubs, are on their way out!

We're seeing a genuine grass roots movement, this time, not the faux Tea P. Astro Turf display, organized and financed by the Oil Industry, and the Koch pigs and their Republican operatives who have Walker bought annd paid for, obviously, as the recording proved. Evenn the Fux Noise propaganda, and fake charts aren't going to help them this time.. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Polls are showing that Republican Reps, and the Governor are in deep **** with Wisconsin voters. Even Repubs are whining about their impotence in raising any steam from their side.

The Pro Union demonstrators are gethering steam, and they aren't all operatives, of any one party, either. They're a cross section, and it's growing.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

G.

Qtec
03-17-2011, 08:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you are saying that a jilted wife is attacking her ex for having a mistress.</div></div>

Yes. It says exactly that here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's not that Wisconsin State senator Randy Hopper's wife thinks he's been a bad lawmaker, necessarily. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>More like a bad person. </span></div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Do you really think this is a political statement, or personal retaliation?

Steve </div></div>

Its personal retaliation but with a political statement. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>ie you can't trust this guy. </span>

Q

pooltchr
03-17-2011, 10:16 AM
I have no problem with that. I would be surprised if she would continue to support him.

I just don't see it as a political decision, as much as it seems to be a personal conflict between former spouses....nothing surprising at all.

Steve

Gayle in MD
03-17-2011, 10:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you are saying that a jilted wife is attacking her ex for having a mistress.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's not that Wisconsin State senator Randy Hopper's wife thinks he's been a bad lawmaker, necessarily. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>More like a bad person. </span></div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Do you really think this is a political statement, or personal retaliation?

Steve </div></div>

Its personal retaliation but with a political statement. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>ie you can't trust this guy. </span>

Q </div></div>

LOL, The Newt's X-wives warned us of the same thing.

You know, when his patriotism, forced him to be unfaithful? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

ugotda7
03-17-2011, 12:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you are saying that a jilted wife is attacking her ex for having a mistress.</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Q </div></div>

LOL, The Newt's X-wives warned us of the same thing.

You know, when his patriotism, forced him to be unfaithful? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

</div></div>

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." -- *Eleanor Roosevelt

eg8r
03-17-2011, 01:08 PM
Sounds like she has an axe to grind.

eg8r

LWW
03-18-2011, 03:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you are saying that a jilted wife is attacking her ex for having a mistress.

Do you really think this is a political statement, or personal retaliation?

Steve </div></div>

He thinks this is whatever he's told he thinks this is.