PDA

View Full Version : New delema for the left o cultists

pooltchr
03-17-2011, 10:32 AM
Oh, No!

Now that Hillary has decided that she will not be a part of the Obama administration after next year, which direction will the left go? Do they continue to blindly support Obama, or do they follow Hillary's lead and admit that Obama can't even make up his mind it it's Tuesday or Wednesday?

I can't wait to see how the winds blow on this one!

http://www.thirdage.com/news/hillary-clinton-wants-exit-after-obama-term-ends_3-17-2011

Steve

Soflasnapper
03-17-2011, 04:17 PM
I would think it's more the rule than the exception that a cabinet official leaves that office prior to, or at least no later than, the end of the first term (or only term) of a president. AG Janet Reno was one of the rare cabinet officers to remain for the president's entire two terms, and the only AG to ever do so, iirc.

After all, that G-12 or whatever top civil service pay is meager compared to what any of these people could 'earn' outside of public office.

Given that this is a commonplace event, over-reading into this kind of resignation any disagreement with, let alone complete distancing from, the president, is idle speculation without foundation, absent evidence that indicates it's true.

So, for example, we know Warren Christopher DID resign his SecState office early out of A policy disagreement, because he absolutely opposed the Desert One rescue mission. (Note, in this case, Christopher remained wholly supportive of the rest of Carter's foreign policy, so far as <s>we</s> I know.

We know Al Haig's resignation as SecState was probably unintended, because he was such a PITA who was always threatening resignation as a power play (and finally, fed up, the Reagan administration accepted one of them). Haig's resignation also didn't indicate some general disgust and rejection of the Reagan administration's foreign policy overall, but disagreements on a couple of issues.

So to say this news means much about Hillary deciding O is a complete failure or whatever is false.

As for the left 'blindly' supporting O, read Glenn Greenwald's blog at Salon to discover for the first time, I guess, that the left is highly critical of many of O's policies and performance. Reading Krugman or Robert Reich will also provide you evidence showing this 'blind support' doesn't exist.

wolfdancer
03-17-2011, 04:26 PM
"dilemma", there, I corrected it for you.
If one wants to be recognized (here?) as some kind of pundit on politics, world news and current events, the economy,including the price of tea in china, then one should use a free app like spell check. Nothing detracts so highly as a key misspelled word, when one is seeking to make some kind of authoritative, declarative statement.
I personally often misspell words, but the app here usually points that out to me....maybe you fail to notice the red underline, taking it instead as a sign of approval for your marvelous compositions?

pooltchr
03-17-2011, 04:41 PM
You aren't worth the time and effort.

However, I will remember to see if you point out the next typo or spelling error that your favorite granny makes here.

Steve

wolfdancer
03-17-2011, 05:38 PM
that's the thanks that I get for pointing out a problem that takes away from the impact of your posts?
The difference between yours and Gayle's posts, is that she usually sites a source, and comments on it; while you post as if you are the originator of such insider's info, seldom adding a link to back up and authenticate your own posts. Therefore, I normally take greater stock in her posts, believing that you are in fact, winging it.
But, I am merely repeating again, my own thoughts on the subject.

Sev
03-17-2011, 05:56 PM
Once Hillary leaves the Clintonestas will bring out their long knives for Obama.

wolfdancer
03-17-2011, 06:05 PM
you should address comments of that sort, to someone who would appreciate them. They seem uncalled for and rather juvenile to me; ...might be better posted on myspace. I even think the "O cultists" title to be both childish and boring. But then....what else is new from your side?

Sev
03-17-2011, 06:34 PM
There is no love lost between the Clintons and Obama. Once she leaves they will begin undermining him.

pooltchr
03-17-2011, 06:54 PM
The Dems aren't going to be able to clean up the mess Obama has made. Their best bet would be to run Hillary, hope for a turn around in her first 4, and possibly get 4 more. The risk would be that even the Clinton name wouldn't be able to get the country back to work, and out of the wars, in which case, their hopes would be shattered for quite some time.

Hillary says she isn't interested in the POTUS or VP job....but I'm betting she would jump on it if she had half a chance. It's too early for her to launch a challenge to Obama, and the idea needs to come from someone else, so she can deny it, before finally giving in "for the good of the party, and at the desire of her supporters".

Hillary may be the most fun of anyone to watch over the next year or so.

Steve

Soflasnapper
03-18-2011, 12:52 AM
The mere challenge by a credible opponent of a sitting president in the primaries has doomed that party's chances, and I know of no insurgent who has won the primaries over a sitting president.

It's an indication that even some significant part of the party that sitting president belongs to thinks he has failed. Parties that say their own president has failed and ought to be replaced don't do well for some reason.

LWW
03-18-2011, 03:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, No!

Now that Hillary has decided that she will not be a part of the Obama administration after next year, which direction will the left go? Do they continue to blindly support Obama, or do they follow Hillary's lead and admit that Obama can't even make up his mind it it's Tuesday or Wednesday?

I can't wait to see how the winds blow on this one!

http://www.thirdage.com/news/hillary-clinton-wants-exit-after-obama-term-ends_3-17-2011

Steve </div></div>

Good question.

My thoughts:

1 - The moonbat crazy leftists will follow dear leader to the bitter end.

2 - The center left ... or the reich wing far right of the democratic party ... have already abandoned dear leader.

3 - The uneducated masses more concerned with MARCH MADNESS than a decaying nation will follow whatever the TV man tells them to follow.

Qtec
03-18-2011, 05:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The uneducated masses more concerned with MARCH MADNESS than a decaying nation will follow whatever the TV man tells them to follow. </div></div>

ie, the Tea Party and most Conservatives.

Q

Qtec
03-18-2011, 05:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Dems aren't going to be able to clean up the mess Obama has made. </div></div>

EXACTLY what mess did he make?

Q

pooltchr
03-18-2011, 06:40 AM
Go back to sleep, Q. I am not going to waste my time explaining the obvious to you. You really don't want to know, anyway.

Steve

Qtec
03-18-2011, 06:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go back to sleep, Q. I am not going to waste my time explaining the obvious to you. You really don't want to know, anyway.

Steve </div></div>

You don't have to tell me everything, just ONE thing.

Q

Qtec
03-18-2011, 06:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Speaking at a retreat for House Republicans in Baltimore on Jan. 29, 2010, Obama was particularly critical of a question from Rep. Jeb Hensarling of Texas. Hensarling asked Obama, "You are soon to submit a new budget, Mr. President. Will that new budget, like your old budget, triple the national debt and continue to take us down the path of increasing the cost of government to almost 25 percent of our economy?"

"The fact of the matter is," Obama replied, "is that when we came into office, the deficit was $1.3 trillion -- $1.3 trillion. So when you say that suddenly I've got a monthly deficit that's higher than the annual deficit left by Republicans, that's factually just not true, and you know it's not true. And what is true is that we came in already with a $1.3 trillion deficit before I had passed any law. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On Jan. 7, 2009, two weeks before Obama took office, the Congressional Budget Office reported that the deficit for fiscal year 2009 was projected to be $1.2 trillion. </div></div>

Q

LWW
03-19-2011, 01:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go back to sleep, Q. I am not going to waste my time explaining the obvious to you. You really don't want to know, anyway.

Steve </div></div>

The amazing thing is that it takes mid boggling amounts of doublethink to believe this:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"The fact of the matter is," Obama replied, "is that when we came into office, the deficit was $1.3 trillion -- $1.3 trillion. So when you say that suddenly I've got a monthly deficit that's higher than the annual deficit left by Republicans, that's factually just not true, and you know it's not true. And what is true is that we came in already with a $1.3 trillion deficit before I had passed any law. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On Jan. 7, 2009, two weeks before Obama took office, the Congressional Budget Office reported that the deficit for fiscal year 2009 was projected to be $1.2 trillion. </div></div>[/quote]

considering that the deficit Obama "INHERITED" was created by his party and voted for by himself.

But, in the left's defense, it was on the spoon.

Soflasnapper
03-20-2011, 02:41 AM
So, for example, we know Warren Christopher DID resign his SecState office early out of A policy disagreement, because he absolutely opposed the Desert One rescue mission. (Note, in this case, Christopher remained wholly supportive of the rest of Carter's foreign policy, so far as we I know.

No, we do not know that. We know Cyrus Vance did that. Cyrus Vance. I regret my error.

hondo
03-21-2011, 05:57 AM
WOW! Saw the title of this thread and thought it was dub.
(Other than the fact that tchr had no clue how to spell " dilemma.")
It appears the transformation of the lapdogs into mini-dubs is now complete.
You must be very proud, dub. Now introduce your homey to a dictionary. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
03-21-2011, 07:28 AM
Hondo. If you had never made a typo in your life, I might give your post a little weight.

I did notice that you had nothing constructive to add to the subject of Hillary bailing on Obama....but that really comes as no surprise.

You're a lightweight. Go ask someone what you should think, and report back to us.

Steve

wolfdancer
03-22-2011, 02:46 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

JohnnyD
03-23-2011, 04:12 PM

Steve </div></div>YOU always tell the truth sir.You will be rewarded someday for it.

wolfdancer
03-23-2011, 04:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not going to waste my time explaining the obvious to you. You really don't want to know, anyway. </div></div>
Translation:
"I haven't a ******* clue!!"

pooltchr
03-23-2011, 05:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not going to waste my time explaining the obvious to you. You really don't want to know, anyway. </div></div>
Translation:
"I haven't a ******* clue!!" </div></div>

You speak from personal experience, I'm sure!

Steve

wolfdancer
03-23-2011, 05:19 PM
when I wrote that...I took into consideration that, that would be an obvious rejoinder, but felt I had to comment, regardless.
I'd try to correck that spellen on your thread title if you want to be taken seriously as an intelleck.

pooltchr
03-23-2011, 06:00 PM
to be perfectly honest, woofie, I really don't care whether you take me seriously or not.

In fact, it's probably a good thing that you don't. It tells me I'm probably on the right side of most issues.

Steve

JohnnyD
03-23-2011, 06:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am not going to waste my time explaining the obvious to you. You really don't want to know, anyway. </div></div>
Translation:
"I haven't a ******* clue!!" </div></div>
IF you don't have a clue then why post!People know you don't have a clue,you remind us with every post you submit.

JohnnyD
03-23-2011, 06:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">when I wrote that...I took into consideration that, that would be an obvious rejoinder, but felt I had to comment, regardless.
I'd try to correck that spellen on your thread title if you want to be taken seriously as an intelleck. </div></div>
Well mr iq someday hopefully you'll realize your not all that.
Now continue making a fool of yourself.

hondo
03-23-2011, 06:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">to be perfectly honest, woofie, I really don't care whether you take me seriously or not.

In fact, it's probably a good thing that you don't. It tells me I'm probably on the right side of most issues.

Steve </div></div>

Jennings, you remind me of that guy who was completely paralyzed on his left side.
He's ALL RIGHT now.

wolfdancer
03-23-2011, 06:11 PM
good!!, glad we got that straightened out....then you won't be bothering me in the future with your "comments"...agreed?
And in return..I'll ignore your posts......

JohnnyD
03-23-2011, 06:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">to be perfectly honest, woofie, I really don't care whether you take me seriously or not.

Steve </div></div>

Jennings, you remind me of that guy who was completely paralyzed on his left side.
He's ALL RIGHT now. </div></div>
You remind me of that school teacher who was a failure.
A complete failure.

WHY DID YOU LIE?

pooltchr
03-23-2011, 06:20 PM
Back to your holler.

Steve

pooltchr
03-23-2011, 06:22 PM
woofie...I was just responding to your post. Had you not said anything in the first place, this whole conversation would never have even happened.

Don't expect me to sit back and ignore it when you post to or about me.

Steve

wolfdancer
03-23-2011, 06:26 PM
He's probably on the right side on all issues, as he states. I'm usually on the left side, but I have an open mind on politics, and politicians....I don't believe any of them to be a candidate for canonization, and if they get too close to me in a crowd, I grab hold of my wallet.
"Not taking him serious"....now, if that isn't an unintentional understatement. Good thing I had set down my gin & tonic.
I'm beginning to think that he and JohnnyD are cut from the same cloth.

JohnnyD
03-23-2011, 06:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">woofie...I was just responding to your post. Had you not said anything in the first place, this whole conversation would never have even happened.

Don't expect me to sit back and ignore it when you post to or about me.

Steve </div></div>They don't like it at all when people confront them on their bs.They go into panic mode.

wolfdancer
03-23-2011, 06:34 PM
you mean that I was not to comment on your delema post, even though it were/waz... a slur on leftist politics?
Until you have me banned, I will continue to comment on the day's topics...and probably will be questioning your "input"

pooltchr
03-23-2011, 06:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Until you have me banned, </div></div>

As I recall, you are quite capable of taking care of that all on your own.

Steve

JohnnyD
03-23-2011, 06:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you mean that I was not to comment on your delema post, even though it were/waz... a slur on leftist politics?
Until you have me banned, I will continue to comment on the day's topics...and probably will be questioning your "input" </div></div>
WHY DID HANDOE LIE? WHY?

hondo
03-23-2011, 06:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's probably on the right side on all issues, as he states. I'm usually on the left side, but I have an open mind on politics, and politicians....I don't believe any of them to be a candidate for canonization, and if they get too close to me in a crowd, I grab hold of my wallet.
"Not taking him serious"....now, if that isn't an unintentional understatement. Good thing I had set down my gin & tonic.
</div></div>

johnny d. is the shit stain in dub's tighty whiteys, nothing more.

hondo
03-23-2011, 06:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Back to your holler.

Steve </div></div>

LOL! Good one!

JohnnyD
03-23-2011, 06:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's probably on the right side on all issues, as he states. I'm usually on the left side, but I have an open mind on politics, and politicians....I don't believe any of them to be a candidate for canonization, and if they get too close to me in a crowd, I grab hold of my wallet.
</div></div>
You got busted for living a lie.
WHY DID YOU LIE ALL THESE YEARS?

A school teacher that lies!That is lowest of the low.I hope your students are over the trauma of you teaching.Let them move forward.The truth will set you free.

</div></div>

wolfdancer
03-23-2011, 06:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHY DID HANDOE LIE? WHY? </div></div>
Why the **** should I care?.....you got a problem with him, take it up with him, and don't bother the board, or myself, anymore with your childlike boo hoo questionings. So maybe he got a little angry with you and lied to you about the Easter Bunny, not going to leave you any chocolates this year.

wolfdancer
03-23-2011, 06:53 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Now that really is hitting below the belt, about 8" below...

pooltchr
03-23-2011, 07:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Now that really is hitting below the belt, about 8" below... </div></div>

He posts something that disgusting, and you cheer him on. Why am I not surprised?

Good thing our resident "lady" didn't read that one, as I'm sure it would have offended her!

Steve

Sev
03-23-2011, 07:46 PM
You know with all the press conferences today I thought I was watching President Hillary Clinton.

No wonder why Obama rushed home today.

JohnnyD
03-23-2011, 08:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's probably on the right side on all issues, as he states. I'm usually on the left side, but I have an open mind on politics, and politicians....I don't believe any of them to be a candidate for canonization, and if they get too close to me in a crowd, I grab hold of my wallet.
</div></div>

</div></div> AND this from a "SCHOOL TEACHER".What a piece of work you are.I'll bet the students and faculty are still celebrating your retirement.PLUS &gt; A PRETENDOR AND LIAR!

Tucker county PTA.

JohnnyD
03-23-2011, 08:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Now that really is hitting below the belt, about 8" below... </div></div>Maybe YOUR belt.A person has to realize it came from a demented school teacher.You and h have a destructive need for recognition and approval.Want a good laugh?Think about him teaching your kids.Then they would be double failures.No wonder why so many kids have problems with teachers cursing and talking about porn.

JohnnyD
03-23-2011, 08:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHY DID HANDOE LIE? WHY? </div></div>
Why the **** should I care?.....you got a problem with him, take it up with him, and don't bother the board, or myself, anymore with your childlike boo hoo questionings. So maybe he got a little angry with you and lied to you about the Easter Bunny, not going to leave you any chocolates this year. </div></div>
Godiva chocolates please.

WHY DID HE LIE?

Stretch
03-23-2011, 09:13 PM
This has all the makings of a Libyan ceasefire. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

JohnnyD
03-23-2011, 09:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This has all the makings of a Libyan ceasefire. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>
Now this is funny.Good one Mr.Stretch.

I toast a Glenfiddich in your honor.

Jesus loves you.

wolfdancer
03-23-2011, 10:26 PM
lol....I don't expect it to last as he "has" to post behind every one of Gayle's posts, and many of mine. Just got off the phone with Gayle...we had a nice "hour" long conversation,and the ccb was just a small part of that.

hondo
03-23-2011, 10:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

He posts something that disgusting, and you cheer him on. Why am I not surprised?

Good thing our resident "lady" didn't read that one, as I'm sure it would have offended her!

Steve </div></div>

Yet you find no fault with johnny d's non-stop tirades?
Perhaps the description fits you also then?
Bloody hypocrite!

JohnnyD
03-23-2011, 10:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve </div></div>

Bloody hypocrite! </div></div>
WHY DO YOU LIE?

hondo
03-23-2011, 10:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHY DID HANDOE LIE? WHY? </div></div>
Why the **** should I care?.....you got a problem with him, take it up with him, and don't bother the board, or myself, anymore with your childlike boo hoo questionings. So maybe he got a little angry with you and lied to you about the Easter Bunny, not going to leave you any chocolates this year. </div></div>

excellent post

JohnnyD
03-23-2011, 11:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHY DID HANDOE LIE? WHY? </div></div>

excellent post </div></div>

BLOODY HYPOCRITE!

JohnnyD
03-23-2011, 11:24 PM
Excellent post.

JohnnyD
03-23-2011, 11:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve </div></div>

Bloody Hypocrite!

JohnnyD
03-23-2011, 11:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol....I don't expect it to last as he "has" to post behind every one of Gayle's posts, and many of mine. Just got off the phone with Gayle...we had a nice "hour" long conversation,and the ccb was just a small part of that. </div></div>
Stop posting after every post i make.

BLOODY HYPOCRITE!

JohnnyD
03-23-2011, 11:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol....I don't expect it to last as he "has" to post behind every one of Gayle's posts, and many of mine. Just got off the phone with Gayle...we had a nice "hour" long conversation,and the ccb was just a small part of that. </div></div>
Apple pie and hot tea.

JohnnyD
03-23-2011, 11:36 PM
Stop cyberstalking me!

JohnnyD
03-23-2011, 11:37 PM

Steve </div></div>

Stop cyberstalking me!

Bloody hypocrite!

LWW
03-24-2011, 04:21 AM
The entire cabal is made up of stalkers JohnnyD.

pooltchr
03-24-2011, 06:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

If johnny had said something as truely disgusting as this:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

I would have spoken out against it, There is a difference between being annoying (a very subjective call), and using this kind of disgusting language to attack another poster.

And then you guys get all wimpy because someone challenges your chosen leader here!

Hondo, I challenge you to read the post you made, and then tell us you are proud of it. In fact, ask yourself if you would be proud if your mother were reading it.

Steve

LWW
03-24-2011, 07:33 AM
They hate. It's who they are.

They troll every topic with vulgarity and hatred ... and then claim to bear the scars of martyrdom when they receive a small measure in return.

LWW
03-24-2011, 07:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

If johnny had said something as truely disgusting as this:

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

And this brings into question whether aitch is making a couched racial slur ... again.