PDA

View Full Version : When you pay your taxes..

Qtec
03-18-2011, 10:08 AM
..do you get to say what they are used for?

Like , can you say, "I don't want any of MY tax dollars to go to fighting wars in the ME".?

The GOP thinks so.

Q

pooltchr
03-18-2011, 10:40 AM
When you post something like this, either let us know that it is your opinion, or post a link to back it up!

Steve

Gayle in MD
03-18-2011, 11:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">..do you get to say what they are used for?

Like , can you say, "I don't want any of MY tax dollars to go to fighting wars in the ME".?

The GOP thinks so.

Q </div></div>

Your point is well taken! My own thoughts, exactly.

Did you hear that they (Repiglicans) are trying to get the IRS to impose the RW desire for a police state, upon all women who pay taxes?

Questions like, "Did you have an abortion, and if so, how did you pay for it?"

This assault on Women's rights, is truly a disgrace.

Abortion is considered settled law, as was stated by both Roberts, AND Alito, in their confirmation hearings.

These RW religious nutjobs, and misogynists, are really entirely out of hand.

You know, they remind me of the kind of men who blamed the Women's Liberation movement, for every failure in their own lives.

You know the type, women should be kept barefoot, pregnant and walk ten steps behind.

Hard to imagine they still exist, isn't it? Knuckle Dragging Neanderthals. That guy, Grayson, he really came up with just the right metaphor! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

G.

ugotda7
03-18-2011, 11:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">..do you get to say what they are used for?

The GOP thinks so.

Q </div></div>

Yes - through your representatives in Congress.

US Government 101 - go enroll and learn something.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the terminally stupid.

wolfdancer
03-18-2011, 12:43 PM
Why would the IRS need to know that?
Abortion may be legal, but with my religious upbringing...I
still find it morally repugnant. I also believe that anything beyond a first trimester abortion to be inhumane.
And to complicate my thoughts even more re: this....I also believe in a woman's right to have the final say, since it is her body.

Gayle in MD
03-18-2011, 01:12 PM
[quote=wolfdancer]Why would the IRS need to know that?
still find it morally repugnant. I also believe that anything beyond a first trimester abortion to be inhumane.

No surprise, my friend, we have pretty much the same thoughts on the subject.

I, like you, do not think it is my place to make decisions, for others, nor seek to use legislative force, to force my ideals into their personal, private, medical and family,decisions, and lives. Too many variables involved, to come to a broad, sweeping conclusion, which could never fit every circumstance.

Suffice it say, it seems clear, that the RW wish, goal, effort, intended policy, is to dictate, and it lies on the right, and we know some of them approve, stooping to methods of violence, murder, and evem an organized, intended interference using intimidation, to have their way in these matters, which are none of their business.

As if that isn't bad enough, they also seek to dilute laws which punish those who rape women, in service to that same unconstitutional goal.

A disturbing, and disgusting assault on some who are victims, tragically abused, and in one of the the worst possible ways.

The Republican Party, has a history of working against the rights of women. That alone, is enough to remove them from any possibility of support from me.

They represent the same kind of misogynistic ideology, that men who join and/or support the Taliban, in the Middle East, subscribe to, and not only on this subject!

That makes them a dangerous group, in fact, that makes them my enemy, and an enemy to all women.

G.

pooltchr
03-18-2011, 01:14 PM
Part of that decision involves her own body...but part of it involves the body of another human being.

Steve

wolfdancer
03-18-2011, 01:44 PM
you have to be careful mentioning rape here....

ugotda7
03-18-2011, 02:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=wolfdancer]Why would the IRS need to know that?

No surprise, my friend, we have pretty much the same thoughts on the subject.

I, like you, do not think it is my place to make decisions, for others, nor seek to use legislative force, to force my ideals into their personal, private, medical and family,decisions, and lives. Too many variables involved, to come to a broad, sweeping conclusion, which could never fit every circumstance.

Suffice it say, it seems clear, that the RW wish, goal, effort, intended policy, is to dictate, and it lies on the right, and we know some of them approve, stooping to methods of violence, murder, and evem an organized, intended interference using intimidation, to have their way in these matters, which are none of their business.

As if that isn't bad enough, they also seek to dilute laws which punish those who rape women, in service to that same unconstitutional goal.

A disturbing, and disgusting assault on some who are victims, tragically abused, and in one of the the worst possible ways.

The Republican Party, has a history of working against the rights of women. That alone, is enough to remove them from any possibility of support from me.

They represent the same kind of misogynistic ideology, that men who join and/or support the Taliban, in the Middle East, subscribe to, and not only on this subject!

That makes them a dangerous group, in fact, that makes them my enemy, and an enemy to all women.

G. </div></div>

Poppycock post of the month......in so many ways.

pooltchr
03-18-2011, 03:19 PM
The month is only half way over. Give her a chance...she can top it.

Steve

wolfdancer
03-18-2011, 03:21 PM
yours is an uncalled for, baiting comment.

pooltchr
03-18-2011, 03:24 PM
Sorry if the truth hurts. I only speak based on past history.

Steve

wolfdancer
03-18-2011, 03:55 PM
you exonerate yourself, yet, if you aren't the one starting ****, you are surely the one continuing it.
Unless,.... you believe your denigrating remarks about others, will go unnoticed by them?
SHE doesn't post to you, or behind you....and now has you on permanent ignore, as I understand....so why are you trying hard to antagonize her? Another ban, maybe?
We already have read a few hundred posts of yours, expressing your displeasure over her posts, and your personally insulting commentary that follows.
As I wrote...your comment was uncalled for, (imo),since it is based on a future reply of hers. Too bad that as you denounce others, that you don't have the "giftie gie"

pooltchr
03-18-2011, 04:05 PM
If she has me on total ignore, and never reads anything I post, how could anything I post possibly be considered antagonistic?

Steve

wolfdancer
03-18-2011, 04:10 PM
I report to her daily; an assignment that I have undertaken to spare her the anguish of reading what has been written about her.
I omit the word for word, of the text, and just brief her on any salient points,if any

ugotda7
03-18-2011, 04:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you exonerate yourself, yet, if you aren't the one starting ****, you are surely the one continuing it.
Unless,.... you believe your denigrating remarks about others, will go unnoticed by them?
SHE doesn't post to you, or behind you....and now has you on permanent ignore, as I understand....so why are you trying hard to antagonize her? Another ban, maybe?
We already have read a few hundred posts of yours, expressing your displeasure over her posts, and your personally insulting commentary that follows.
As I wrote...your comment was uncalled for, (imo),since it is based on a future reply of hers. Too bad that as you denounce others, that you don't have the "giftie gie" </div></div>

Don't you mean TOTAL IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pooltchr
03-18-2011, 05:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I report to her daily; an assignment that I have undertaken to spare her the anguish of reading what has been written about her.
I omit the word for word, of the text, and just brief her on any salient points,if any </div></div>

Fine. Stop doing that and spare her the anguish. Isn't that what you really want to do???????????

Steve

(My gosh, you guys are way too easy! As Larry often says, if we let you talk long enough, you will eventually dig your way into a hole.)

wolfdancer
03-18-2011, 05:18 PM
and we all know just how much you look up to, defer to?...Larry.
I'm sad to inform you that "WE" do not hold Larry in such high esteem, but then....to each his own

wolfdancer
03-18-2011, 05:25 PM
I dunno, did I ?
I thought that writing "as I understand", to mean that I am quite sure, but not positive.
Now, I have you on "ignore" yet, I pick and choose which of your invectives to read, and which to respond to, as I elect to do so, now.

ugotda7
03-18-2011, 05:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dunno, did I ?
I thought that writing "as I understand", to mean that I am quite sure, but not positive.
Now, I have you on "ignore" yet, I pick and choose which of your invectives to read, and which to respond to, as I elect to do so, now. </div></div>

TOTAL IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You folks here kill me, man, I tell you, I couldn't pay enough for this kind of entertainment.

wolfdancer
03-18-2011, 05:44 PM
I will gladly accept payment for the mirth that we provide you.
I only see the opposite though from your side???

ugotda7
03-18-2011, 05:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will gladly accept payment for the mirth that we provide you.
I only see the opposite though from your side??? </div></div>

My side? What is my side?

You see...more entertainment.

wolfdancer
03-18-2011, 05:56 PM
I would place JohnnyD, Sev, LWW, et al, in your encampment... in fact, some of their comments, especially JohnnyD's reads like pure camp..

Gayle in MD
03-18-2011, 07:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would place JohnnyD, Sev, LWW, et al, in your encampment... in fact, some of their comments, especially JohnnyD's reads like pure camp.. </div></div> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

We have to make allowances for the fly-over Bubbas of the world, Wolf.

Remember, they always prove to us with their grand predictions, their brilliance!

http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=newpost&Board=3

<span style="color: #990000"> Ha ha ha....such silly boys. Not a clue! </span>

Chopstick
03-18-2011, 07:50 PM

Q </div></div>

Do You?

BTW, how's that freedom of speech thing working out for you? Oh, wait, I remember, that's illegal in your country.

Qtec
03-18-2011, 08:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you post something like this, either let us know that it is your opinion, or post a link to back it up!

Steve </div></div>

I asked two questions, you answered neither. We all know why.

If the RW Christian anti-choice faction can dictate how their tax dollars are spent, then so can everyone.

pick and choose (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFek_7v3jt4)

Q

Qtec
03-18-2011, 08:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do You? </div></div>

Answering a Q with a Q?

Q

LWW
03-19-2011, 01:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Part of that decision involves her own body...but part of it involves the body of another human being.

Steve </div></div>

It's only another human being, to the far left, when it can be used as a stage prop to advance the agenda.

LWW
03-19-2011, 01:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I report to her daily; an assignment that I have undertaken to spare her the anguish of reading what has been written about her.
I omit the word for word, of the text, and just brief her on any salient points,if any </div></div>

Fine. Stop doing that and spare her the anguish. Isn't that what you really want to do???????????

Steve

(My gosh, you guys are way too easy! As Larry often says, if we let you talk long enough, you will eventually dig your way into a hole.) </div></div>

Perhaps we should rename this thread "CONFESSIONS OF A SOCK PUPPET"

eg8r
03-21-2011, 01:16 PM
LOL, clean up your own house first.

eg8r

Qtec
03-21-2011, 10:49 PM
I asked two questions, you answered neither.

Q

eg8r
03-22-2011, 01:05 PM
Yep. You don't like it when I mimic you?

eg8r

JohnnyD
03-22-2011, 01:07 PM
Just quit now,your not looking too good.