PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Theory

Qtec
03-18-2011, 10:35 AM
link (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/42121800#42121973)

Q

Gayle in MD
03-18-2011, 11:53 AM
It's incredible! I put nothing past them. There's no question, they did nothing to prevent 9/11.

ugotda7
03-18-2011, 12:00 PM
9/11 conspiracy nuts = idiots.

bobroberts
03-18-2011, 01:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">9/11 conspiracy nuts = idiots. </div></div>
Then they say the conspiracy nuts who ask for Oblahblahs birth certificate.
Both side who believe either is just out of their minds.

pooltchr
03-18-2011, 01:11 PM
Get out the tin foil hats!!

Steve

wolfdancer
03-18-2011, 05:57 PM
what size will you need and does the hat have to be pointed? lol

pooltchr
03-18-2011, 06:45 PM
I'm not the one hearing voices, woofie. You might want to get Q and G to give you their orders.

Steve

wolfdancer
03-18-2011, 08:25 PM
so.... you are implying that someone else here is hearing voices?...pray, tell, us who, and how you were able to ass-certain such a supposition?
As to Q and G giving orders to me...just another teen aged comment, that is moronic in it's concept. Try sticking to real world statements.....you and I disagree on jes about everything, so why waste a post on writing idiocy, when you could be writing something adult like instead, against one of my beliefs?

Qtec
03-18-2011, 08:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not the one hearing voices, woofie. You might want to get Q and G to give you their orders.

Steve </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get out the tin foil hats!! </div></div>

LOL

Q

Qtec
03-18-2011, 08:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so.... you are implying that someone else here is hearing voices?...pray, tell, us who, and how you were able to ass-certain such a supposition?
As to Q and G giving orders to me...just another teen aged comment, that is moronic in it's concept. Try sticking to real world statements.....you and I disagree on jes about everything, so why waste a post on writing idiocy, when you could be writing something adult like instead, against one of my beliefs? </div></div>

wolf, just to quash this RW conspiracy nutjob idea they have that WE are all plotting subterfuge.

Hand on heart, when was the last time I sent you a PM?

Q

wolfdancer
03-18-2011, 09:15 PM
I can't remember you ever sending me one, but if you did, it would have been about something not terribly important, like say, us discussing the street walker situation in Rotterdam, and are the prices negotiable? In my brief visit there, way back when, they were on display in bay windows

Gayle in MD
03-18-2011, 09:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so.... you are implying that someone else here is hearing voices?...pray, tell, us who, and how you were able to ass-certain such a supposition?
As to Q and G giving orders to me...just another teen aged comment, that is moronic in it's concept. Try sticking to real world statements.....you and I disagree on jes about everything, so why waste a post on writing idiocy, when you could be writing something adult like instead, against one of my beliefs? </div></div>

wolf, just to quash this RW conspiracy nutjob idea they have that WE are all plotting subterfuge.

Hand on heart, when was the last time I sent you a PM?

Q </div></div>

LOL, the Liberal's PM functions on this site are all turned off. work. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
03-19-2011, 01:47 AM
Ask Snoopy about the last beat down he took on this at AZB.

By the end he was claiming the WTC collapsed straight down, from the bottom up, as it imploded outwards, creating large explosion sounds which nobody heard.

pooltchr
03-19-2011, 06:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
As to Q and G giving orders to me... </div></div>

ORDERS, woofie, as in Q and G should place their orders for their new pointed tin foil had with you.

I'm amazed just how thick you can be sometimes!

Steve

eg8r
03-21-2011, 01:22 PM
What are your thoughts?

eg8r

LWW
03-21-2011, 03:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are your thoughts?

eg8r </div></div>

That's funny.

Qtec
03-21-2011, 09:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are your thoughts?

eg8r </div></div>

There is a conspiracy.
The attack on unions by Walker and the other RW radicals is part of a plan to defund the Dem party. Nothing to do with deficits or budgets.

Q

eg8r
03-22-2011, 01:05 PM
Interesting. No wonder the Dems are kicking and screaming. So their kicking and screaming tirades have nothing to do with the union workers but rather it has everything to do with their union worker dues. Thanks for pointing out the real reason you believe the Dems are "pro-union".

eg8r

pooltchr
03-22-2011, 01:59 PM
Let them talk enough, and their true agenda will eventually come through. They don't give a damn about the workers...just want to make sure that the money flow to the party isn't cut off!

Steve

Gayle in MD
03-23-2011, 06:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are your thoughts?

eg8r </div></div>

There is a conspiracy.
The attack on unions by Walker and the other RW radicals is part of a plan to defund the Dem party. Nothing to do with deficits or budgets.

Q

</div></div>

And if the Democratic Party is defunded, since they are the ONLY party which cares about the middle class, or the poor, then ONLY the wealthy, and particularly the top one percent of multi billionaires, and Corporate CEO's, most of whom who have been paying bribes to Republicans, for decades, in order to continue to get loopholes and tax breaks, and hide their money offshore, and continue to pollute, and steal from all of us, will be the ONLY segment of our society which will have any representation.

Republicans have proven, they are out for campaign money, and nothing else matters to them except lying to cover up their failed policies, and slandering our President.

PIGS!

They got what they wanted from the RW activist Supreme Court, hence, corporations have unlimited ability to use the money they steal from the rest of us, to buy the representatives they want, to do their attack on the Middle Class, pollute pour environement, make more of us ill, and endanger our ecology.

Unions, could never amass the huge wealth of these corporate entities, and Republicans know, if they do away with Unions, national public midia, regulations to protect us, and our environment, the Middle Class voice, is gone, and hence, as is obvious, there is an organized plot, between Republicans, and corporate fascist thieves, to buy America, full out, and continue to destroy the Middle Class, as if the Republican failed, "Trickle Down" economics, and wealthy friendly, tax policies, haven't already stolen most of the opportunities, for what the Middle Class could aspire to, in the first place.

As they continue to take money from the middle, while giving more and more to the wealthy, our econoomy will continue to decline, as more people will have less money to spend, and those at the top, don't spend, but invest, instead.

If the uneducated, religious right, in the flyover states, weren't so keen on the idea of using government power, to dictate to the entire country, according to their religious beliefs, or even if they had a clue of economic principles, and/or the historical damages of the shock doctrine, a freidman fascist principle, none of this would be happening now, but they vote against their own best interests, which is probably why the founders made it very clear, that government, and organized religion, should be completely, and perfectly, separate.

Some of us remember how we got into this debt hole, and some of us recall which party has obstructed the re-building of this country, after this president assumed the most FUBAR legacy, ever inherited, by any president, given the number of brain washed idiots we have to contend with at this time...

pooltchr
03-23-2011, 07:17 AM
So you agree that the Dem support of unions is primarily about making sure they keep the money flowing into the party headquarters?

Steve

Qtec
03-23-2011, 08:12 AM
Let me educate you buddy.

A Union is a body that represents the views of MILLIONS of workers. If the members don't like what they are doing, they can vote them out.

Q

Gayle in MD
03-23-2011, 08:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me educated you buddy.

A Union is a body that represents the views of MILLIONS of workers. If the members don't like what they are doing, they can vote them out.

Q

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me educate you buddy.

</div></div>

That may be the only unrealistic thing you've ever written here.

What a highly optimistic, and colossal endeavor!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Qtec
03-23-2011, 08:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That may be the only unrealistic thing you've ever written here.

</div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I try. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Q

pooltchr
03-23-2011, 08:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

I totally agree, Gayle. For Q to think he has anything of value to offer anyone as far a his ability to educate them is either comedy or tragedy....but it is no doubt pure fantasy!

Steve

Gayle in MD
03-23-2011, 09:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That may be the only unrealistic thing you've ever written here.

</div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I try. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Q
</div></div>

He's beyond help. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
03-23-2011, 09:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

I totally agree, Gayle. For Q to think he has anything of value to offer anyone as far a his ability to educate them is either comedy or tragedy....but it is no doubt pure fantasy!

Steve </div></div>

I think he is quite educational.

I have gained an insight into the modern far left that far exceeds what one can learn about them from the old skool media.

A great movie that the cabal reminds me of is "LET IT RIDE" where a recovering compulsive gambler polls all of the local track's regular losers and polls them on who they would pick for each race ... and then picks a horse in each race that none of them picked and let the winnings ride for 8 races.

pooltchr
03-23-2011, 10:13 AM
True, but I'm not sure I want to follow him down that dark hole!

Steve

LWW
03-23-2011, 01:55 PM
Agreed, but I admit to get a kick out of peeking over the edge and intot he abyss to watch him flail about.

If you listen closely you can hear the echo of his voice ... <span style='font-size: 26pt'>B-B-B-BOOOSH ...</span><span style='font-size: 23pt'> BOOOSH ...</span><span style='font-size: 20pt'> BOOOSH ... </span><span style='font-size: 17pt'>BOOOSH ...</span><span style='font-size: 14pt'> BOOOSH ...</span><span style='font-size: 11pt'> BOOOSH ...</span> <span style='font-size: 8pt'>BOOOSH ...</span><span style='font-size: 8pt'> BOOOSH ... </span>

eg8r
03-24-2011, 08:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A Union is a body that represents the views of MILLIONS of workers. If the members don't like what they are doing, they can vote them out.
</div></div>You are such a hypocrite. You blame the Reps for fighting for the rich and then show us that is where the majority of the donations come from and then you show us the Dems fight for the unions because that is where their donations come from. You call the Reps bad and the Dems good for both doing the same thing. Hypocrisy, no doubt.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
03-24-2011, 09:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me educate you buddy.

Q

</div></div>

We know how Americans workers were treated by their employers back in the days when employees were treated like the slaves of the wealthy CEO's. Since the right is so twisted in their irrational economic ideology, of fascism, they will never admit, that there is a reason why, employees must have the right to organize, and demand decent treatment, fro the financially, extemely powerful, who own almost all of the wealth, in this country, are are now allowed to bribe as many campaigners as they like, to do their dirty work, against the best interests of the average employee.

These righties, cannot be reasoned with. They have been brainwashed by Republican fascist principles, for decades. If they refuse to even acknowledge the unprecedented transfer of Americann wealth, to the top one annd a half percent, even when you show them the charts, then they are beyond any reasoned ability, to absorb the facts of the matter....

They STILL don't get it, NOTHING trickles down, EVER.
G

pooltchr
03-24-2011, 10:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

G </div></div>

Let's think about that for a minute.
The federal government is trillions of dollars in debt, so they are having to cut federal funding to the states. That means the states are having to either spend more to cover the loss of federal money, or cut their budgets. When they cut their budgets, that means cities, towns, and counties aren't getting state money they use to help pay for emergency protection, schools, and road work. That means they must lay off teachers, police, firemen, city workers, close libraries, cut back on social services, etc.

I would say that is a pretty good example of how Washington overspending policies are trickling down to the local level.

You say nothing trickles down....I say EVERYTHING trickles down...good, bad, or indifferent.

Steve

JohnnyD
03-24-2011, 01:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me educate you buddy.

Q

</div></div>

We know how Americans workers were treated by their employers back in the days when employees were treated like the slaves of the wealthy CEO's. Since the right is so twisted in their irrational economic ideology, of fascism, they will never admit, that there is a reason why, employees must have the right to organize, and demand decent treatment, fro the financially, extemely powerful, who own almost all of the wealth, in this country, are are now allowed to bribe as many campaigners as they like, to do their dirty work, against the best interests of the average employee.

These righties, cannot be reasoned with. They have been brainwashed by Republican fascist principles, for decades. If they refuse to even acknowledge the unprecedented transfer of Americann wealth, to the top one annd a half percent, even when you show them the charts, then they are beyond any reasoned ability, to absorb the facts of the matter....

G </div></div>Try taking a shower! Water trickles down.It doesn't trickle up!Great news for you,huh.

wolfdancer
03-24-2011, 01:41 PM
water can be seen to trickle up, due to the process of wicking, or capillary action.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">!Great news for you,huh. </div></div>
That sure reads like sumthin that another member here would write/has written??

JohnnyD
03-24-2011, 01:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> water can be seen to trickle up, due to the process of wicking, or capillary action.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">!Great news for you,huh. </div></div>

</div></div>
Sumthin! Please use spell check it will help you.
Water can only trickle up so far before it's weight overloads itself and creates an opposite reaction therefore continuing on it's downward action.

WHY did he lie?

JohnnyD
03-24-2011, 01:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> water can be seen to trickle up, due to the process of wicking, or capillary action.

</div></div> Duh!Huh!Gee!Whiz!Yup!Yippie!

Wicking or capillary action is caused by an opposite force of the water.The force redirects.Learn and stern and be concerned.

To dig?
How Far?

The truth can never ever be forever buried.It is eternally in space.It never goes away.The truth will set you free wolfey.

wolfdancer
03-24-2011, 02:48 PM
Can water flow uphill?
(from Wiki)
Well, yes & no.
No, rivers DO NOT flow uphill (where does this urban legend come from anyway?).
The starting point of ALL rivers is higher than their end point.
HOWEVER, under the right conditions, small amounts of water CAN be drawn upwards, against the tug of gravity, through a phenomenon known as "capillary action".

For this to occur, however, the water must be confined into a thin enough tube or small enough flow space. Good examples would be the xylem tubes in plants (which is how they draw water out of the ground and up to their leaves), paper towels (whose small pores act as miniature capillary tubes), small glass capillary tubes, and even plastic drinking straws. Capillary Action will NOT have any noticeable affect if the tube or space is too large for the power of the attractive force of the hydrogen bonds in water to overcome the downward force of gravity (for example, a river, stream, etc.).

The equation for figuring how high a column of water can rise due to capillary action is shown below. (Note that the larger the diameter of the capillary tube the water must flow upwards in, the less total height it can attain). After a point, the downward gravitational force overcomes the attractive cohesive force of the water.

h=2ycosθ
------------
pgr

WHERE:
h= height of the water column
y= surface tension (roughly inversely proportional to the surface area of the water column)
θ= contact angle
p= density of the water
g= gravitational acceleration
r= radius of the tube

Interestingly, the famous Jewish scientist Albert Einstein wrote his first published scientific paper over the phenomenon of capillarity in 1900. It was published in 1901, in the prestigious journal "Annalen der Physik" (Annals of Physics). The journal is one of the most well respected and oldest of all physics journals worldwide.

Obviously, a body of water the size of a stream or river will succumb to the immutable forces of gravitational attraction, inertia, and the other laws of physics, and be forced to flow downhill. There are some rivers that run from south to north (which is opposite of most), and some that seem to run "backwards", but no rivers run uphill. The starting point of all rivers and streams is of a higher elevation than their end point.

Way more information then I care to be concerned about....but it was an interesting read.

JohnnyD
03-24-2011, 03:29 PM
Again diversion.Diverting anything from it's norm.Reaction-action.
BUSTED!
WHY DID HE LIE?