PDA

View Full Version : funny video...great great song!

pooltchr
03-18-2011, 06:50 PM
For those of you who at one time in your young life may have actually inhaled....

The images on this video are great...even the quick flash of the terrible trio around the 21 second mark!

I think some of the pictures might be a subliminal warning as to what can happen when one partakes just a little too much.

Enjoy. (or don't...it's non political, non controversial, (unless you have some serious problems with those who might still roll one up), and just for fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19WwkwvqHiM

Steve

Qtec
03-18-2011, 09:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For those of you who at one time in your young life may have actually inhaled.... </div></div>

LOL

Q

Stretch
03-18-2011, 10:32 PM
That was funny! It even gave me the munchies, that HO-MADE Pizzza is sounding good. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St.

pooltchr
03-19-2011, 06:40 AM
Or a giant dunkin donut! I cracked up when I saw the sign in front of Friendly's!

Steve

Soflasnapper
03-22-2011, 04:44 PM
Yeah, that takes me back. I wonder if that was Jerry on the steel pedal guitar (he played on the first album, iirc).

I remember the time I saw NRPS opening for the Dead at Ken Kesey's family dairy farm land outside Cottage Grove, OR. Foolishly ate some milkweed and about died, but I heard most of their set.

pooltchr
03-23-2011, 06:38 AM
I saw NRPS open for the Dead at Berkley. Jerry came out with them and played the pedal steel, then the Dead played 3 sets, and then they all came out on stage and jammed. What a great night! (at least, what I actually remember of it!!!) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

Steve