PDA

View Full Version : When Governments Break the Law

DickLeonard
03-20-2011, 01:28 PM
This book looks at the crimes of the Bush,Cheney admministration.

The Rule of Law and the Proscution of the Bush Administration. Included are Voices both for and against Proscution.

The Author, Davis Swanson slso wrote Daybreak, Undoig the Imperal
Presiencyand Forming a More Perfect Union.

http://WWW.NYUPress. Keep reading you Taliban Whackos. Dick

Gayle in MD
03-21-2011, 10:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This book looks at the crimes of the Bush,Cheney admministration.

The Rule of Law and the Proscution of the Bush Administration. Included are Voices both for and against Proscution.

The Author, Davis Swanson slso wrote Daybreak, Undoig the Imperal
Presiencyand Forming a More Perfect Union.

http://WWW.NYUPress. Keep reading you Taliban Whackos. Dick

Hi Dick,
BTW, you'd also enjoy a book titled:
U.S. V. Bush: United States V. George W. Bush et al. by Elizabeth de la Vega, From Tom Dispatch.com. She was a Federal Prosecutor for twenty years, and authored this book, using all of the documents, and then portrayed a mock trial, against the Bush Administration.

Each infraction was accompanied by an explanation of the broken law committed by Bush et al.

As you know, I read most all of the books which were written about the illegal, immoral, treasonist Bush Administration, and the many, many laws, they broke. All of them were excellent, and well documented, but this one, above all others, because it was written by a retired federal prosecutor, was the most thorough, and fuly documented.

It was written, though, in 2006, so it doesn't include ALL of the Bush Administration's illegal crimes against America, and our Constitution.

Here's part of the book recommendation, by Ray McGovern, former CIA analyst:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With her imaginative Grand Jury approach,Elizabeth de la Vega gives us a front-row seat for the evidence of violent crimes by high officials of the Bush Administration. </div></div>

And another:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In her truly engrossing study, former federal prosecutor Elizabeth de la Vega conducts a hypothetical but technically impeccable grand jury indictment of George Bush, Dick Cheney, donald Rumsfeld, condoleeza Rice, and Colin Powell for 'conspiring to defraud the United States.' She marshals the evidence to show that they deliberately misinformed the people about the reasons for our war against Iraq. It is much more powerful than the 9/11 report. A tour de force." </div></div> By Chalmers Johnson.

This book proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Bush, Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld, and regrettably, Powell, committed treason, although IMO, Powell would get off of all charges, since he was lied to by all of the previously mentioned.

Hope you are doing well, my friend. I think of you often.

Love,
Gayle

</div></div>

pooltchr
03-21-2011, 11:10 AM
When you demonstrate the ability to recognize the criminal activity present in the current administration, you might get a little bit of credibility.

Until then, it's just partisan politics as usual.

Steve

wolfdancer
03-21-2011, 11:39 AM
hey Dick...long time between posts. We miss your input, but I really think you should tread lightly here...it has gone way beyond
the usual "bar room" type arguments, and the threats abound.

pooltchr
03-21-2011, 11:46 AM
Why would you lie to your friends?

Steve

wolfdancer
03-21-2011, 11:53 AM
if, as you claim, this admin is also evil....it does not excuse a previous adnin.....two wrongs do not ....
If we took your "advice" to the max.....then we could not ever discuss Hitler, without also including Kaiser Wilhelm II

Gayle in MD
03-21-2011, 12:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey Dick...long time between posts. We miss your input, but I really think you should tread lightly here...it has gone way beyond
</div></div>

Wolf is right, Dick. We have been taken over by Skinheads and gun toting Militias,....the usual uneducated Bubbas from the Flyover States, as if we needed more ignorant, misogynistic, racist posters, when we already had a few here all along.

As you might imagine, like teenagers, those original salking RW CCBers, as typical high school nerds will do, have been emboldened by the current invading thugs, and have sunk to the usual lowlife standards of RW AZers, hence dabate here has sunken to Yap Yap Yap, Wonk Wonk level. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G.

ugotda7
03-21-2011, 12:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey Dick...long time between posts. We miss your input, but I really think you should tread lightly here...it has gone way beyond
</div></div>

Wolf is right, Dick. We have been taken over by Skinheads and gun toting Militias,....the usual uneducated Bubbas from the Flyover States, as if we needed more ignorant, misogynistic, racist posters, and as you mkight imagine, like teenagers, the old time CCBers from the right, as the typical high school nerds will do, have been emboldened bby the current thugs, and have sunk to their standard, AZ, Yap Yap, Wonk Wonk level. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G.

</div></div>

Liar - and a blowhard, ignorant, self-important one at that.

PO.....................?

LWW
03-21-2011, 12:19 PM
I thought she was talking about 9BP coming over to join aitch?

wolfdancer
03-21-2011, 12:39 PM
another ??? questionable, post by you.....
When Dick was a regular here, most of the posts were on the pool side, and your type of confrontational; weak attempts at put downs, postings, were non existent, or maybe... just not allowed?
I have to chuckle over your apparent compulsion to post negatively behind Gayle and myself, and Q, Hondo, Soflasnapper, (and now Dick?).... no matter what we have written
It reminds me of the children's classic story about... the Emperor who wore no clothes. He also didn't realize that....he was showing his ***

pooltchr
03-21-2011, 12:54 PM
Reading comprehension, woofie, reading comprehension!

I didn't say anything negative to Dick. I asked you why you were lying to him.

Steve

pooltchr
03-21-2011, 12:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if, as you claim, this admin is also evil....it does not excuse a previous adnin.....two wrongs do not ....
If we took your "advice" to the max.....then we could not ever discuss Hitler, without also including Kaiser Wilhelm II

</div></div>

And yet, the left has continuously given this administration a free pass on it's many failures by proclaiming that Bush was bad, so now it's ok for Obama to be bad.

so let's turn your own thought around

if, as you claim, the previous admin is also evil....it does not excuse this adnin.....two wrongs do not ....It works both ways.

Steve

wolfdancer
03-21-2011, 01:06 PM
You were implying that Dick was so uninformed that he relied on me to keep him up to date.....what's that thing that your own "Edger Bergan" keeps mentioning? for you to repeat... "spoon fed"? ...yes, that was what you were want to say?

pooltchr
03-21-2011, 01:38 PM
I'm not questioning it. You were the one who felt it necessary to give him your personal warning as to how, in your eyes, the forum has gone down hill. Although, since your return, you may have a valid point.

Steve

wolfdancer
03-21-2011, 02:40 PM
nice try...but it was you making the prior claims....
Now your claim is that the left gives Obama a free pass based on GW's mistakes,....I have to admit that even Reagan would look good had his Presidency followed GW's (imho)....but some of Obama's ideas to extricate us from this economic mess, have been criticized by his own party. AND they are way more qualified to comment, then I am.
I also believe that you are even less qualified then I, to be trying to edumakate the rest of the members here.

pooltchr
03-21-2011, 03:30 PM
Simply amazing! You can't even remember what you just wrote in this thread.

No wonder you are so confused!

Steve