PDA

View Full Version : Fox lies V's The Truth

Qtec
03-21-2011, 11:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fox News has launched a smear campaign on CNN’s patriotism by reporting that CNN crews were used a human shields and prevented a British attack on Gadhafi’s compound in Libya. CNN denies the story, but this hasn’t stopped Fox News from running an attack on their breaking news competition at CNN </div></div>

watch (http://video.foxnews.com/v/4598458/new-details-on-qaddafi-compound-attack/)

The Truth.

watch (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/cnns-nic-robertson-slams-fox-claiming-thei)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> One of the other journalistic crews that went to the compound that Fox News didn’t bother to mention was the <span style='font-size: 14pt'>News Corp</span> owned Times of London, but that doesn’t very well fit into the Fox News narrative that the dirty liberal CNN acted as willing human shields for an enemy of America.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Fox Broadcasting Company, commonly referred to as simply Fox (and stylized as FOX),[1][2] is an American television network owned by Fox Entertainment Group, part of Rupert Murdoch's <span style='font-size: 20pt'>News Corp</span>oration.</div></div>

Q

Qtec
03-22-2011, 08:31 AM
bump

pooltchr
03-22-2011, 08:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bump </div></div>

Maybe nobody cared, Q.

Steve

Gayle in MD
03-22-2011, 09:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fox News has launched a smear campaign on CNN’s patriotism by reporting that CNN crews were used a human shields and prevented a British attack on Gadhafi’s compound in Libya. CNN denies the story, but this hasn’t stopped Fox News from running an attack on their breaking news competition at CNN </div></div>

watch (http://video.foxnews.com/v/4598458/new-details-on-qaddafi-compound-attack/)

The Truth.

watch (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/cnns-nic-robertson-slams-fox-claiming-thei)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> One of the other journalistic crews that went to the compound that Fox News didn’t bother to mention was the <span style='font-size: 14pt'>News Corp</span> owned Times of London, but that doesn’t very well fit into the Fox News narrative that the dirty liberal CNN acted as willing human shields for an enemy of America.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Fox Broadcasting Company, commonly referred to as simply Fox (and stylized as FOX),[1][2] is an American television network owned by Fox Entertainment Group, part of Rupert Murdoch's <span style='font-size: 20pt'>News Corp</span>oration.</div></div>

Q

</div></div>

During Nixon's administration, the Repiglicans bought up the radio networks, they knew the path to reaching the Bubba Network, in the Flyover States, of whacky Religious fundamentalism, was to reach the Bubbas in their pick-up trucks....then Reagan, came along and removed the Fairness Doctrine.

Hmmmm...do you suppose they had a plan to blaize a path toward commie propaganda, in America?

G.

pooltchr
03-22-2011, 10:50 AM
I see someone came to your rescue.

Like I said....Nobody really cared.

Steve

Soflasnapper
03-22-2011, 02:37 PM
And so it goes in the book called Fox News.

New chapter, same topics, same lies and distortions.

While I'm always interested to see the factual details that prove them wrong, it now becomes somewhat boring to the point that I discount their "new" reports out of hand based on my long experience, which makes it at least 10-1 it's a blatant lie or misleading half truth.

They're like the monkeys that throw around poo.

cushioncrawler
03-22-2011, 04:03 PM
No, they are monkeys.
And what they throw around iz like poo.
mac.

Soflasnapper
03-22-2011, 05:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, they are monkeys.
And what they throw around iz like poo.
mac. </div></div>

I appreciate the correction, mac! LOL!

wolfdancer
03-22-2011, 05:32 PM
Mac, the new young guy working the desk at the GC was wearing an
"Australian" shirt....so I naturally had to ask him if he had been there. Turns out he is just fascinated about the country, and was really interested in my "adventures" there.He kept me from going out and setting a new course record, for some 20 minutes. He wants to visit there in the worst way, and I told him the worst way was by Quantas Airlines...lol.
This old forgotten memory came to mind. In Sydney, I had bought 2 tickets a few days in advance, for the then, big hit musical, "Hair" I thought that extra ticket and my good looks, might jes help me to .....
On the night that my tickets were good for....it was a sellout, and people were offering a premium for tickets. I thought what the hell, and gave my tickets to a desperate for tickets,young couple and walked away. They chased me down a half block away, tried to pay me, and then also thought the tickets might be counterfeit, so I walked back to the entrance with them. I believe they were thinking "crazy American"

wolfdancer
03-22-2011, 09:03 PM
Steve keeps referring to himself as "nobody" (seems to me?).......or?,maybe he is just speaking for a lot of nobodies?
Yes!!, that must be it.
Or maybe.... that was supposed to be a "put down"?
In his attempt to mock every post that any "lefty" makes...I think he does himself an injustice.....

JohnnyD
03-22-2011, 09:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve keeps referring to himself as "nobody" (seems to me?).......or?,maybe he is just speaking for a lot of nobodies?
Yes!!, that must be it.
In his attempt to mock every post that any "lefty" makes...I think he does himself an injustice.....
</div></div> He is just speaking the truth like he always does.The truth will set you free.Do not run from the truth.The truth will not change with time.Accept the truth and speak the truth.The truth will set you free.

You do an injustice to yourself everytime you hit the submit button.

wolfdancer
03-22-2011, 09:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You do an injustice to yourself every time you hit the submit button. </div></div>
....As you do to others, when you hit the submit button.

JohnnyD
03-22-2011, 10:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You do an injustice to yourself every time you hit the submit button. </div></div>
....As you do to others, when you hit the submit button. </div></div> JESUS loves you...All i want to know is WHY did handoe lie?

Gayle in MD
03-23-2011, 08:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve keeps referring to himself as "nobody" (seems to me?).......or?,maybe he is just speaking for a lot of nobodies?
Yes!!, that must be it.
</div></div>

narcissistic personality

–noun Psychiatry .
a personality disorder characterized by extreme self-centeredness and self-absorption, fantasies involving unrealistic goals, an excessive need for attention and admiration, and disturbed interpersonal relationships.

narcissistic personality

noun
personality marked by self-love and self-absorption; unrealistic views about your own qualities and little regard for others

WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University.

Narcissistic personality disorder is marked by their belief that what is real for them, is THE reality, for all.

We have a whole cabal of them on here.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
03-23-2011, 09:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You do an injustice to yourself every time you hit the submit button. </div></div>
....As you do to others, when you hit the submit button. </div></div> JESUS loves you...All i want to know is WHY did handoe lie? </div></div>

Q - Why does an alligator bite?

A - Because it's an alligator.

LWW
03-23-2011, 10:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see someone came to your rescue.

Like I said....Nobody really cared.

Steve </div></div>

After watching the video ... I see no lies that Snoopy referred to, nor any smear of CNN's patriotism?

What FOX reported was that reporters were taken to the site as human shields ... which the Snoopster confirms.

So ... if anyone knows ... what were the lies?

Once again, the risks of being spoon fed "TRUTH" which is then posted without even a cursory examination.

pooltchr
03-23-2011, 10:18 AM
Yes!!, that must be it.
</div></div>

I've figured it out. Since nobody could possibly be that stupid, you are just pretending for entertainment's sake!

Steve

wolfdancer
03-23-2011, 12:08 PM
XXX (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOd1JJvwlM&feature=player_detailpage)

wolfdancer
03-23-2011, 12:09 PM
JESUS loves you...All i want to know is WHY did handoe lie?

Why don't you ask Jesus?

pooltchr
03-23-2011, 12:40 PM
I will have to give you credit for finding some great music on the web, though.

Steve

LWW
03-23-2011, 02:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve keeps referring to himself as "nobody" (seems to me?).......or?,maybe he is just speaking for a lot of nobodies?
Yes!!, that must be it.
</div></div>

I've figured it out. Since nobody could possibly be that stupid, you are just pretending for entertainment's sake!

Steve </div></div>

I've actually suspected that.

Qtec
03-23-2011, 08:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What FOX reported was that reporters were taken to the site as human shields </div></div>

Which is total BS. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>She made it up.</span>

Q

LWW
03-24-2011, 04:08 AM
I see the Snoopster is still not reading his own links.

Qtec
03-24-2011, 04:33 AM
For the simple minded.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CNN executives aren’t taking to the “human shields” moniker. A spokesperson tells TVNewser, “CNN along with dozens of other journalists (a coach load) were taken on a visit by Libyan press minders to the compound. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>The press stayed there for <u>approximately 30 minutes</u> before they were taken back to the hotel.</span>” </div></div>

So they were used as human shields for like......... <span style='font-size: 14pt'>30 minutes!</span>

What a crock. This is just ANOTHER example of Fox 'News' making stuff up.

Q

LWW
03-24-2011, 04:40 AM
Now that Snoopy has done a 180 and claimed that Fox lied by telling the truth ... we will soon learn that the thread, according to his doublethink, wasn't about For or lies or human shields at all.

My guess is that he will claim this thread was actually about gardening tips.