PDA

View Full Version : For the cabal!

LWW
03-23-2011, 02:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When someone repeatedly uses "STFU" and "POS" type of posting, they can hardly expected to be treated like a "lady".

And, I am still waiting for you to tell me what it is that I supposedly said about your sister.

Steve </div></div>

Since the cabal desires to live in denial of this simple truth, I wish to hold up a mirror and show them the ugliness that Gee spews here routinely ... and which the moderators tolerate.

LWW
03-23-2011, 02:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The NRA, Beck, Palin, Bachmann, Angle, Armey and the Tea Party Leaders, owe this country, and the victims of this atrocity an apology, at the very least. They all need to STFU about guns and the second amendment remedies. Callooing the President a gangster, Bachmann, accusing her collegues in the Congress, from the left, antiAmerican, annd calling for the press to do an investigation.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

G. </div></div>

I'm not sure how you calloo someone into being a gangster?

OH DEAR! (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=3&Number=331619&Searchpage=1&Main=31950&Words=stfu&topic=0&Search=true#Post331619)

LWW
03-23-2011, 02:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This idiot should STFU!

G.
</div></div>
OH MY! (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=3&Number=334718&Searchpage=1&Main=32202&Words=stfu&topic=0&Search=true#Post334718)

LWW
03-23-2011, 02:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like the fooltchr hasn't written STFU, and far worse, many times, himself.

Two different standards, one for him, and another for everyone else.

Isn't baiting their only game?

Total wast of time.

</div></div>
GOOD GOLLY! (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=3&Number=329847&Searchpage=1&Main=31774&Words=stfu&topic=0&Search=true#Post329847)

LWW
03-23-2011, 02:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh STFU.

Q </div></div>
Ettu Q? (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=3&Number=329847&Searchpage=1&Main=31774&Words=stfu&topic=0&Search=true#Post329847)

LWW
03-23-2011, 02:50 AM
That's just a few ... there are many, many more.

Qtec
03-23-2011, 03:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">didn't have anything intelligent to say?...steve. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, I thought it was the perfect response to LWW's BS talk. He is just baiting...again.

Q </div></div>

....like now.

Q

JohnnyD
03-23-2011, 04:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When someone repeatedly uses "STFU" and "POS" type of posting, they can hardly expected to be treated like a "lady".

And, I am still waiting for you to tell me what it is that I supposedly said about your sister.

Steve </div></div>

Since the cabal desires to live in denial of this simple truth, I wish to hold up a mirror and show them the ugliness that Gee spews here routinely ... and which the moderators tolerate. </div></div>
That person is terrible in "her" posts.All hate filled.
No lady for sure.I demand a DNA test to see if she was born a man.
The truth will set everyone free.

LWW
03-24-2011, 03:23 AM
I believe she is a female, just a vulgar potty mouthed and hate filled female.