PDA

View Full Version : Beck has totally lost it.

Qtec
03-23-2011, 04:46 AM
After all the BS, he just doesn't know what to say any more.

link (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/glenn-beck-asks-audience-to-create-flash-mobs-to-demonstrate-the-goodness-in-the-world/)

Q

Gayle in MD
03-23-2011, 05:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
After all the BS, he just doesn't know what to say any more.

link (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/glenn-beck-asks-audience-to-create-flash-mobs-to-demonstrate-the-goodness-in-the-world/)

Q </div></div>

An idiot. The Republican Party, and RW media, is full of them!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

sack316
03-23-2011, 02:24 PM
Wow, asking people to go out and help others. Awful!

Sack

LWW
03-23-2011, 02:30 PM
The cabal is showing their true selves.

What befuddles them seems to be that they can't honestly understand why someone would be kind to the needy of their own volition and without the bayonet of the state at their back.

sack316
03-23-2011, 03:03 PM
I'm sure (or at least hope) the "issue" is how he mentioned about possibly writing 9-12 on a shirt or something. Never mind the goodwill that could come of it, focus on that. After all, keith o. was soooooo modest about his HC thing he did, and everyone got up in arms about that too... right? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

llotter
03-23-2011, 03:22 PM
Beck is doing a fantastic job of combating PC that very few have the guts to do. I was even thinking of modifying my signature to make him the hero.

JohnnyD
03-23-2011, 03:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, asking people to go out and help others. Awful!

Sack </div></div>Excellent post. The Lord GOD says to help thy neighbor.

The truth will set them free.

JohnnyD
03-23-2011, 03:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure (or at least hope) the "issue" is how he mentioned about possibly writing 9-12 on a shirt or something. Never mind the goodwill that could come of it, focus on that. After all, keith o. was soooooo modest about his HC thing he did, and everyone got up in arms about that too... right? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack </div></div> Another excellent post from a truthful person.
Thank you for posting sir.

LWW
03-24-2011, 03:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure (or at least hope) the "issue" is how he mentioned about possibly writing 9-12 on a shirt or something. Never mind the goodwill that could come of it, focus on that. After all, keith o. was soooooo modest about his HC thing he did, and everyone got up in arms about that too... right? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack </div></div>

If you listen to the cabal, their "ISSUE" is that Beck is allowed to speak out against the regime and offer an alternative to the welfare state.

LWW
03-24-2011, 03:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beck is doing a fantastic job of combating PC that very few have the guts to do. I was even thinking of modifying my signature to make him the hero. </div></div>

Beck is undoubtedly a bit off his rocker, but the cabal actually has no idea what he is about or what 912 is about.

Not one of them has the courage to find out either. They prefer to watch snippets selected for their consumption and then have a grossly mangled "OPINION" spoon fed to them.

sack316
03-25-2011, 09:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Beck is undoubtedly a bit off his rocker, but the cabal actually has no idea what he is about or what 912 is about.

Not one of them has the courage to find out either. They prefer to watch snippets selected for their consumption and then have a grossly mangled "OPINION" spoon fed to them. </div></div>

I agree about him being a bit off his rocker. But every time I listen to him (whether I agree with him or not) I find he's the only opinion guy who consistently emphasizes something along the lines of "don't take my word or anyone else's for it, do your own research and learning and decide for yourself". I like that, as that is how it should be.

Sack

Stretch
03-25-2011, 10:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beck is doing a fantastic job of combating PC that very few have the guts to do. I was even thinking of modifying my signature to make him the hero. </div></div>

Not one of them has the courage to find out either. They prefer to watch snippets selected for their consumption and then have a grossly mangled "OPINION" spoon fed to them. </div></div>

Not true, if i wanted a grossly mangled "opinion" i would just listen to you. Otherwise i might mistake it for comendy. St.

pooltchr
03-25-2011, 10:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I find he's the only opinion guy who consistently emphasizes something along the lines of "don't take my word or anyone else's for it, do your own research and learning and decide for yourself". I like that, as that is how it should be.

Sack </div></div>

Neal Boortz has been saying the same thing for years. "Don't believe anything you hear on this show without verifying it for yourself first"

And Boortz doesn't care who he offends. In fact, he says if you aren't offended by something he says on his show, he hasn't done his job!

http://boortz.com/

Steve

LWW
03-25-2011, 10:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I agree about him being a bit off his rocker. But every time I listen to him (whether I agree with him or not) I find he's the only opinion guy who consistently emphasizes something along the lines of "don't take my word or anyone else's for it, do your own research and learning and decide for yourself". I like that, as that is how it should be.

Sack </div></div>

That's the main reason I like him as well.

sack316
03-25-2011, 10:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I find he's the only opinion guy who consistently emphasizes something along the lines of "don't take my word or anyone else's for it, do your own research and learning and decide for yourself". I like that, as that is how it should be.

Sack </div></div>

Neal Boortz has been saying the same thing for years. "Don't believe anything you hear on this show without verifying it for yourself first"

And Boortz doesn't care who he offends. In fact, he says if you aren't offended by something he says on his show, he hasn't done his job!

http://boortz.com/

Steve </div></div>

I have only recently had to chance to listen to him, as he was picked up by a local talk station not long ago. He's on at night, and I generally only get to listen for a few minutes when I'm driving somewhere. But the little I have heard I have mostly liked.

Sack

pooltchr
03-25-2011, 10:47 AM
You can listen live online 8:30 am to 1PM here

http://streaming.boortz.com/_players/coxradio/index.php?callsign=BOORTZ

Steve

sack316
03-25-2011, 10:48 AM
Cool thanks Steve... just what I need, more reason to waste time online lol /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

pooltchr
03-25-2011, 10:50 AM
Always glad to help out my friends!

Steve

(and it's not really a waste of time. I put him on and minimize it while I'm checking e-mails, etc.)

LWW
03-25-2011, 11:29 AM
Boortz rocks.