PDA

View Full Version : Iím Leaving & Thatís Final....Maybe

09-11-2002, 12:11 PM
OK, I have decided that I am left with no alternative but leave this forum. My decision is final and irrevocable, maybe.

When I joined this forum, over 7 days ago, things were different, but now everything has gone wacky and you are not talking about the things I like. Therefore I have no choice but to find a group of right-thinking billiard players to communicate with, and thatís final, probably.

I have been ridiculed and tormented to the point of embarrassment! Some of my posts have not even received responses. How arrogant can you people be?! I have tried to come down to your level, but it seems I can never do enough. Thus, I have made my decision and shall not change it. That is almost definite.

Well OK, if enough people suck up to me and tell me how they always enjoyed my wit and wisdom, and that it is THE OTHER ONES that have the REAL PROBLEM, perhaps I could be persuaded to lurk.

Well Ok, if there is a really good topic about something I deem to be important, perhaps I will post a short reply, but that is all, nothing more!

Please do not try to change my mind with your childish posts or confuse me with your facts, I just canít take it any more. As the obvious voice of reason and knowledge in this group, I am sorry to have to take such drastic action, but you can see I have no choice.

Oh, one last thing before I go. My dad is better than your dad!

nAz
09-11-2002, 12:16 PM
Oh no please dont go! the last 7 days were so good here with you!
ok go but please lurks around and PM me so no one will know who you are Goofing on, and i can still read all your profound thoughts.

bahahahaha

09-11-2002, 12:19 PM
He he. I never understood why people had to announce they're "leaving." If they are REALLY wanting to leave, why not just leave? Well, I take back what I said. I do understand it. It is because they don't really want to leave, but rather, want others to beg them to stay. It's pretty pathetic, really (sorry you would-be defectors, but it is).

Cute post.

Troy
09-11-2002, 12:19 PM
1. You did NOT join this forum, you post as anonymous.
2. How could we know what you have to say since you are anonymous.
3. Only small children expect every conversation to be about them and their likings.
4. How could you tell if you were being ridiculed since you are only one of several anonymous posters ??

That's enough..... GOOD BYE.

Troy

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> OK, I have decided that I am left with no alternative but leave this forum. My decision is final and irrevocable, maybe.

When I joined this forum, over 7 days ago, things were different, but now everything has gone wacky and you are not talking about the things I like. Therefore I have no choice but to find a group of right-thinking billiard players to communicate with, and that?s final, probably.

I have been ridiculed and tormented to the point of embarrassment! Some of my posts have not even received responses. How arrogant can you people be?! I have tried to come down to your level, but it seems I can never do enough. Thus, I have made my decision and shall not change it. That is almost definite.

Well OK, if enough people suck up to me and tell me how they always enjoyed my wit and wisdom, and that it is THE OTHER ONES that have the REAL PROBLEM, perhaps I could be persuaded to lurk.

Well Ok, if there is a really good topic about something I deem to be important, perhaps I will post a short reply, but that is all, nothing more!

Please do not try to change my mind with your childish posts or confuse me with your facts, I just can?t take it any more. As the obvious voice of reason and knowledge in this group, I am sorry to have to take such drastic action, but you can see I have no choice.

Oh, one last thing before I go. My dad is better than your dad! <hr></blockquote>

09-11-2002, 12:21 PM
Hooray! The infamous username "Anonymous" is leaving.
The horse laying in the pasture is dead already.

09-11-2002, 12:22 PM
Umm, this entire post was purely satire.

Lester
09-11-2002, 12:30 PM
GOOD RIDDANCE!!! PERHAPS!

nAz
09-11-2002, 12:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Joe Bloe:</font><hr> He he. I never understood why people had to announce they're "leaving." If they are REALLY wanting to leave, why not just leave? Well, I take back what I said. I do understand it. It is because they don't really want to leave, but rather, want others to beg them to stay. It's pretty pathetic, really (sorry you would-be defectors, but it is).

Cute post. <hr></blockquote>
Its like talking down a jumper from commiting suicide lol

Troy
09-11-2002, 12:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Joe Bloe:</font><hr> Umm, this entire post was purely satire. <hr></blockquote>

I chose not to see the anonymous twinkle in the eye.

09-11-2002, 01:22 PM
I am shocked and saddened by your reply. I am in such a fragile state.

But wait, you said PERHAPS! That could mean you like me, so I will lurk a little longer.

But this is my final post. EVER! Don't try to stop me.

09-11-2002, 01:28 PM
Thanks Joe, you have always been a real friend. A voice of reason in these trying times.

But now you see the type of ridicule I have faced.

I have finally decided my course of action. I am going to register and then officially leave. That way I can actually leave twice.

What--what's that sound--could it be a group suck-up heading this way.

CarolNYC
09-11-2002, 01:28 PM
This is just toooooo funny-I literally have tears of laughter-what a great day to laugh-you people have the best humor-God bless you's all! Im peacing!
Stay well!
Carol

09-11-2002, 01:42 PM
HA! Terrific post!

~~~Anonymous Suck-up Apple Polisher /webbbs/images/icons/smile.gif ~~~~

09-11-2002, 01:47 PM
Perhaps we anonymouses could form a support group. Say, Anonymous Anonymous?

cheesemouse
09-11-2002, 01:53 PM
Anon,
PLEASE DON'T GO...Stick around and let the mule kick you a few more times.... LOL

Vagabond
09-11-2002, 01:53 PM
Howdy anonymous,
U said that u are leaving but u are still posting.Go away!!Good luck in your persuit of respect,happiness,compassion.LOL
Vagabond

nAz
09-11-2002, 01:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Perhaps we anonymouses could form a support group. Say, Anonymous Anonymous? <hr></blockquote>

BAHahaha

9 Ball Girl
09-11-2002, 01:57 PM

PoolFan
09-11-2002, 02:37 PM
Although I never respond to "Anonymous" posters, well maybe, I will if they suck up to me enough. I'm really disappointed in the fact that you are leaving this forum, almost.

The past 7 days on this forum have been some of the best and thrilling days that I've experienced because of you, probably. I mean your insightfulness is so beyond all other here on this forum, I couldn't begin to explain your intellectual advantage over all other members. Well, maybe that's not the complete truth.

I embarrassed to be part of such a forum that will ridicule and torment such an obviously intelligent, caring and insightful individual. You are absolutely right, believing that all these people are so arrogant not to reply to your posts. I truly appreciate that fact that you have honestly tried to lower yourself to our levels even though this is an impossible feat. But I have made my final decision to fight to persuade you to stay and continue your efforts to show us the light. I'm almost positive that is how I feel.

I truly believe that if you continue to put up with such infidels, that eventually you will turn us all around with your voice of reason and superior knowledge. Please, ANONYMOUS, PLEASE don't take these drastic measures. PLEASE, please don't punish us in such a manner. Be our guiding light. Your resignation will cause complete and utter chaos, I think.

I have almost completely partially convinced myself that I don't want you to desert us. I am completely consistent with being inconsistent, I think.

You're absolutely right, your dad is better than mine, MAYBE.

TomBrooklyn
09-11-2002, 02:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Joe Bloe:</font><hr>I never understood why people had to announce they're "leaving." If they are REALLY wanting to leave, why not just leave? Well, I take back what I said. I do understand it. It is because they don't really want to leave, but rather, want others to beg them to stay. <hr></blockquote>If I wanted to leave I wouldn't post it because I don't think anybody would try to stop me.

09-11-2002, 03:21 PM
No kidding, That would create a bigger party around here than username "anonymous" leaving! :P

bluewolf
09-11-2002, 04:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Joe Bloe:</font><hr> Umm, this entire post was purely satire. <hr></blockquote>

Yes. and a well done piece regardless of its source of inspiration

bw

Vapros
09-11-2002, 05:19 PM
Don't do me any favors, Sport. No need to come down to my level. I've checked all around, and there's no room for you here. Don't let the swinging door hit you in the ass.