PDA

View Full Version : After Trump's Ridiculous Slander & RW Pandering

Gayle in MD
03-24-2011, 09:46 AM
Once again, this time on The View, yesterday, Barbara Walters began todays program.

"First of all I think we do have a picture of the birth certificate, do we not?"

At this point, the Birth Certificate was shown, on the air, in a very tight close up, easily readable,

CHILD'S NAME
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA II

DATE OF BIRTH
August 4 1961

CITY, TOWN OF LOCATION OF BIRTH
HONOLULU

MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME
STANLEY ANN DUNHAM

MOTHER'S RACE
CAUCASIAN

FATHER'S NAME
BARACK HUSSEIN I OBAMA

FATHER'S RACE
AFRICAN

DATE FILED
AUGUST 8 1961

ALL OF THIS WAS VERY VISABLE AND EASILY READ, IN THE CLOSE UP OF THE OFFICIAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE

After the close up, Joy Behar said, "There also is a copy of it in the Obama Headquarters, in Chicago, issued pout of Hawaii, a state, in case anybody forgot!"

Then, Barbara Walters said...

"Let me just, you know, the White House has been asked this, two years ago, the White House Press Secretary, then Robert Gibbs, was asked, 'What about the birth certificate,' and he said, 'The state of Hawaii provided a copy, with the seal of the President's birth, and I know there are apparently, 400,000 people who continue to doubt the existance of, and the certifiction, by the state of Hawaii, but I hope by the fourth year of our administration, that we have dealt with this burgeoning "Birth" controversy.' Also, Factcheck.org, a non partisan, non profit group, said, two thousand eight, 'we have thoroughly examined the birth certificate, and we can attest, that it is real.' "

After this letter was read, from Factcheck.org, there were several pictures shown, of the President, in various stages of growing up, with his mother, and his grandparents, in Hawaii.

Apparently, even Donald Trump, who now calls himself a Republican, feels that no Republican, potential presidential nominee can be viable, unless he or she panders to the hate and slander, the radical lies, of the nutjob, Republican Party.

But then, we've always known that Trump, like many other wealthy and very public, Republicans, and supporters, suffers from severe, Delusions Of Grandeur...

Additionally, did any of my friends from the left, see any of the ridiculous statements, made by Sara Palin, while on her FOREIGN tour, during her meetings, and question and answer sessions, the displays of her ignorance, and snarky disposition, in India, and whereever else she went, as a self- appointed American Representative of our Government, while a non office holder, YET, representing our country, sharing her opinions, while bashing our president's foreign policies, on foreign soil????

I seem to recall an outburst of criticism, when the SERVING, Speaker Of The House, Nancy Pelosi, along with others of our Foreign Services Committee, went on a tour of diplomacy, in the Middle East, to meet with M.E. Leaders, but, strangely, no outrage over the Discovery Channel's reality star, presenting herself, as a representative of our country, to our allies, while bashing our president, and his policies, ON FOREIGN SOIL< DURING WARTIME....
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif
G.

pooltchr
03-24-2011, 10:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">, issued <span style='font-size: 14pt'>pout</span> of Hawaii, a state, in case anybody forgot!"

G.

</div></div>

Hey Woofie! Where is our self appointed typo/spelling cop when we need him?????????????

Does anybody actually watch "The View"? (Other than the mad maiden from Maryland?

Steve

wolfdancer
03-24-2011, 12:06 PM
Please don't address any more of your posts to me. I have you on a par with johnnyD, as to any real content in your posts. As I have stated; some other, someone,.. here may find you to be a dynamic spokesperson for your cause; while I find you to be an intolerable bore. I then consider it to be an utter waste of my time to both read and reply to you. Get yourself a spell check app.,if you object to others remarking on your mis-spelens...as I wrote you...it detracts somewhat from the <s>un</s>importance of your informative posts.
I'm sure that Gayle appreciates you taking the time to point out a spelling error on her part. In her case, since she is not trying to do anything but share info, her errors are not as glaring as say, when one is trying to be "the leader of the pack".
If Gayle has quoted something from "The View", and you take exception to it....you are free to post something counter to hers. I doubt if many, or any, here watch a program that is designed to appeal primarily to a female audience. I was never a fan of Barbara Walters....that NYC accent turns me off....but it is hard to knock her accomplishments.
Her interviews with world leaders from all walks of life are a chronicle of the latter part of the 20th century.[9] They include the Shah of Iran Mohammad Reza Pahlavi and his wife the Empress Farah Pahlavi; Russia's Boris Yeltsin; China's Jiang Zemin; the UK's Margaret Thatcher; Cuba's Fidel Castro, as well as India's Indira Gandhi, Václav Havel, Muammar al-Gaddafi, King Hussein of Jordan, King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez among many others. Other interviews with influential people include pop icon Michael Jackson, Katharine Hepburn, Anna Wintour and in 1980 Lord Olivier. Walters considered Dr. Robert Smithdas, a deaf-blind man who spent his life improving the life of other individuals who are deaf-blind, as her most inspirational interview.
If you have a problem with "The View" I would suggest that you get 2 or 3 of your "other important" friends and send a complaint to the local station that airs "The View" Actually I'm shocked that they do televise "The View" in Charlotte...

JohnnyD
03-24-2011, 01:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please don't address any more of your posts to me. I have you on a par with johnnyD, as to any real content in your posts. As I have stated; some other, someone,.. here may find you to be a dynamic spokesperson for your cause; while I find you to be an intolerable bore. I then consider it to be an utter waste of my time to both read and reply to you. Get yourself a spell check app.,if you object to others remarking on your mis-spelens...as I wrote you...it detracts somewhat from the <s>un</s>importance of your informative posts.
I'm sure that Gayle appreciates you taking the time to point out a spelling error on her part. In her case, since she is not trying to do anything but share info, her errors are not as glaring as say, when one is trying to be "the leader of the pack".
If Gayle has quoted something from "The View", and you take exception to it....you are free to post something counter to hers. I doubt if many, or any, here watch a program that is designed to appeal primarily to a female audience. I was never a fan of Barbara Walters....that NYC accent turns me off....but it is hard to knock her accomplishments.
Her interviews with world leaders from all walks of life are a chronicle of the latter part of the 20th century.[9] They include the Shah of Iran Mohammad Reza Pahlavi and his wife the Empress Farah Pahlavi; Russia's Boris Yeltsin; China's Jiang Zemin; the UK's Margaret Thatcher; Cuba's Fidel Castro, as well as India's Indira Gandhi, Václav Havel, Muammar al-Gaddafi, King Hussein of Jordan, King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez among many others. Other interviews with influential people include pop icon Michael Jackson, Katharine Hepburn, Anna Wintour and in 1980 Lord Olivier. Walters considered Dr. Robert Smithdas, a deaf-blind man who spent his life improving the life of other individuals who are deaf-blind, as her most inspirational interview.
If you have a problem with "The View" I would suggest that you get 2 or 3 of your "other important" friends and send a complaint to the local station that airs "The View" Actually I'm shocked that they do televise "The View" in Charlotte... </div></div>
Why did h lie? WHY?

pooltchr
03-24-2011, 01:29 PM
In other words, you enjoy catching and pointing out any typos that I might make, but have no intention of treating Gayle the same way.

I got it!

You're profiling!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

wolfdancer
03-24-2011, 02:23 PM
please reread my post.....
I wrote that Gayle merely does a copy and paste, ..or provides a link; while you on the other hand, are the originator of your own topical datum. Therefore, as any notable author/commentator would do,.... proof read your copy before submission.
I can get away with spelling, grammatical errors, misstatements, etc......as I claim no insider's knowledge....

ugotda7
03-24-2011, 02:43 PM
Wrong. Typical apologist smoke and mirror BS. A copy of his original birth certificate has never been produced.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once again, this time on The View, yesterday, Barbara Walters began todays program.

"First of all I think we do have a picture of the birth certificate, do we not?"

At this point, the Birth Certificate was shown, on the air, in a very tight close up, easily readable,

CHILD'S NAME
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA II

DATE OF BIRTH
August 4 1961

CITY, TOWN OF LOCATION OF BIRTH
HONOLULU

MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME
STANLEY ANN DUNHAM

MOTHER'S RACE
CAUCASIAN

FATHER'S NAME
BARACK HUSSEIN I OBAMA

FATHER'S RACE
AFRICAN

DATE FILED
AUGUST 8 1961

ALL OF THIS WAS VERY VISABLE AND EASILY READ, IN THE CLOSE UP OF THE OFFICIAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE

After the close up, Joy Behar said, "There also is a copy of it in the Obama Headquarters, in Chicago, issued pout of Hawaii, a state, in case anybody forgot!"

Then, Barbara Walters said...

"Let me just, you know, the White House has been asked this, two years ago, the White House Press Secretary, then Robert Gibbs, was asked, 'What about the birth certificate,' and he said, 'The state of Hawaii provided a copy, with the seal of the President's birth, and I know there are apparently, 400,000 people who continue to doubt the existance of, and the certifiction, by the state of Hawaii, but I hope by the fourth year of our administration, that we have dealt with this burgeoning "Birth" controversy.' Also, Factcheck.org, a non partisan, non profit group, said, two thousand eight, 'we have thoroughly examined the birth certificate, and we can attest, that it is real.' "

After this letter was read, from Factcheck.org, there were several pictures shown, of the President, in various stages of growing up, with his mother, and his grandparents, in Hawaii.

Apparently, even Donald Trump, who now calls himself a Republican, feels that no Republican, potential presidential nominee can be viable, unless he or she panders to the hate and slander, the radical lies, of the nutjob, Republican Party.

But then, we've always known that Trump, like many other wealthy and very public, Republicans, and supporters, suffers from severe, Delusions Of Grandeur...

Additionally, did any of my friends from the left, see any of the ridiculous statements, made by Sara Palin, while on her FOREIGN tour, during her meetings, and question and answer sessions, the displays of her ignorance, and snarky disposition, in India, and whereever else she went, as a self- appointed American Representative of our Government, while a non office holder, YET, representing our country, sharing her opinions, while bashing our president's foreign policies, on foreign soil????

I seem to recall an outburst of criticism, when the SERVING, Speaker Of The House, Nancy Pelosi, along with others of our Foreign Services Committee, went on a tour of diplomacy, in the Middle East, to meet with M.E. Leaders, but, strangely, no outrage over the Discovery Channel's reality star, presenting herself, as a representative of our country, to our allies, while bashing our president, and his policies, ON FOREIGN SOIL&lt; DURING WARTIME....
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif
G.

</div></div>

JohnnyD
03-24-2011, 02:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">please reread my post.....
I wrote that Gayle merely does a copy and paste, ..or provides a link; while you on the other hand, are the originator of your own topical datum. Therefore, as any notable author/commentator would do,.... proof read your copy before submission.
I can get away with spelling, grammatical errors, misstatements, etc......as I claim no insider's knowledge.... </div></div>
BIGOT!

Bloody hypocrite!

ugotda7
03-24-2011, 02:58 PM
Check this out.....it's a crazy concept - members here can choose who they want to reply to and until you run the place what you want will get the consideration it deserves. Any guesses on how much that is?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please don't address any more of your posts to me. I have you on a par with johnnyD, as to any real content in your posts. As I have stated; some other, someone,.. here may find you to be a dynamic spokesperson for your cause; while I find you to be an intolerable bore. I then consider it to be an utter waste of my time to both read and reply to you. Get yourself a spell check app.,if you object to others remarking on your mis-spelens...as I wrote you...it detracts somewhat from the <s>un</s>importance of your informative posts.
If you have a problem with "The View" I would suggest that you get 2 or 3 of your "other important" friends and send a complaint to the local station that airs "The View" Actually I'm shocked that they do televise "The View" in Charlotte... </div></div>

wolfdancer
03-24-2011, 03:07 PM
my post was to Steve, but your exception is noted.
I was merely pointing out that I have little use for his replies, and see no use for them to be addressed to me, instead of his target audience.

JohnnyD
03-24-2011, 03:13 PM
BUSTED!

pooltchr
03-24-2011, 03:13 PM
OK, point taken. So, since the author of this little tidbit that Gayle chose to cut and paste for our entertainment contained a typo, we should not take it seriously. Isn't that the standard you have set for the forum?

Steve

ugotda7
03-24-2011, 03:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">my post was to Steve, but your exception is noted.
I was merely pointing out that I have little use for his replies, and see no use for them to be addressed to me, instead of his target audience.
</div></div>

Well, this is an open discussion forum.....or at least the semblance of one.

Maybe you could employ the good old TOTAL IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnnyD
03-24-2011, 03:41 PM
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BUSTED !

IGNORE UPGRADED TO TOTAL IGNORE.

PO

BUSTED

LWW
03-24-2011, 03:42 PM
BRAVO!

What is sad is that we have victims of public education that are so brainwashed that they believe a Certificate of Live Birth is a Birth Certificate.

Nobody has ever claimed that Obama was not born alive.

And, FWIW, Trump clearly stated that he believed Obama was born here ... but that something horribly embarrassing is on the original BC.

That has been my opinion all along as well.

wolfdancer
03-24-2011, 04:32 PM
I have in the past and may again. thanks for the suggestion!!!
I'll <s>flush</s> it, er, file it in my circular file.

JohnnyD
03-24-2011, 04:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have in the past and may again. thanks for the suggestion!!!
I'll <s>flush</s> it, er, file it in my circular file.
</div></div>
You are flushing the evidence away.The truth will not disappear.The truth will set you free.

wolfdancer
03-24-2011, 04:48 PM
I think that you may need professional help.....sincerely, I do.
You may have once been an engineer,but now you post at a 5th grade level....or so it seems?
Isn't there anybody, family or friends, that cares enough about you, to stop you from posting in that manner?

JohnnyD
03-24-2011, 04:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that you may need professional help.....sincerely, I do.
You may have once been an engineer,but now you post at a 5th grade level....or so it seems?
Isn't there anybody, family or friends, that cares enough about you, to stop you from posting in that manner? </div></div>
BLOODY HIPOCRITE!

LWW
03-25-2011, 03:47 AM
Who will hold suicide watch for Gee and woofie when the truth sinks in on them ... that the State of Hawaii's new democrook governor admits that they in fact do not have Obama's original birth records.

Gayle in MD
03-25-2011, 05:23 AM

Another thread, ruined by childish RW BUBBA, BS.
Their ONLY reason for posting is to destroy every thread we launch.

Obnoxious, juvenile cyberstalkers.

I'm going to start including in every one of my threads, a request, that my friends here, ignore any and all of their posts, within one of my threads.

G.

LWW
03-25-2011, 05:46 AM
Don't forget this loveliness:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">obviously, I'm the stalker, lol

Love,
Gayle</div></div>

LWW
03-25-2011, 05:48 AM
Or this:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are now the Leftist Thugs who yearn for bloodshed.!

Q </div></div>

Gayle in MD
03-25-2011, 06:04 AM
Wolf,
what did you think about this?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Additionally, did any of my friends from the left, see any of the ridiculous statements, made by Sara Palin, while on her FOREIGN tour, during her meetings, and question and answer sessions, the displays of her ignorance, and snarky disposition, in India, and whereever else she went, as a self- appointed American Representative of our Government, while a non office holder, YET, representing our country, sharing her opinions, while bashing our president's foreign policies, on foreign soil????

I seem to recall an outburst of criticism, when the SERVING, Speaker Of The House, Nancy Pelosi, along with others of our Foreign Services Committee, went on a tour of diplomacy, in the Middle East, to meet with M.E. Leaders, but, strangely, no outrage over the Discovery Channel's reality star, presenting herself, as a representative of our country, to our allies, while bashing our president, and his policies, ON FOREIGN SOIL&lt; DURING WARTIME....
</div></div>

Stretch
03-25-2011, 08:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolf,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Additionally, did any of my friends from the left, see any of the ridiculous statements, made by Sara Palin, while on her FOREIGN tour, during her meetings, and question and answer sessions, the displays of her ignorance, and snarky disposition, in India, and whereever else she went, as a self- appointed American Representative of our Government, while a non office holder, YET, representing our country, sharing her opinions, while bashing our president's foreign policies, on foreign soil????

</div></div> </div></div>

Sounds like she's campaigning already. She should be on the same card with The Donald as the Reality TV Party. St.

Gayle in MD
03-25-2011, 09:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wolf,

I seem to recall an outburst of criticism, when the SERVING, Speaker Of The House, Nancy Pelosi, along with others of our Foreign Services Committee, went on a tour of diplomacy, in the Middle East, to meet with M.E. Leaders, but, strangely, no outrage over the Discovery Channel's reality star, presenting herself, as a representative of our country, to our allies, while bashing our president, and his policies, ON FOREIGN SOIL DURING WARTIME....
</div></div> </div></div>

Sounds like she's campaigning already. She should be on the same card with The Donald as the Reality TV Party. St. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I don't really think she has any intention of running.

Since she said she hated being governor, why would she really want to be President. Too much work of little Sara, I'm sure.

She's just keeping her mug out there as much as she can, for her financial gain, IMO.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
G.