PDA

View Full Version : Keyless in Columbia

LWW
03-25-2011, 05:25 AM
http://sharing.foxtoledo.com/sharewlin//photo/2011/03/24/obama-locked-out_20110324034448_640_480.JPG

Soflasnapper
03-25-2011, 02:48 PM
"HILLARY!!! IT'S NOT FUNNY!! OPEN THE DOOR!"

pooltchr
03-25-2011, 03:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"HILLARY!!! IT'S NOT FUNNY!! OPEN THE DOOR!" </div></div>

or

"MICHELLE!!! IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!"

I still think he just slipped out for a smoke, and the door locked behind him.

Steve

Soflasnapper
03-25-2011, 07:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"HILLARY!!! IT'S NOT FUNNY!! OPEN THE DOOR!" </div></div>

or

"MICHELLE!!! IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!"

I still think he just slipped out for a smoke, and the door locked behind him.

Steve </div></div>

Stop stealing my joke ideas!

Allegedly, he's stopped the cigs for a year now (no opinion on that report, but I hope so).

When that happened to me at the house, I used my mad B&E skills to jimmy the lock. I can only imagine the furor had O reached into his wallet and swiped a credit card in the door jam and opened it. LOL

pooltchr
03-25-2011, 09:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I can only imagine the furor had O reached into his wallet and swiped a credit card in the door jam and opened it. LOL </div></div>

Had that happened, I suspect that someone in charge of WH security would be standing in the unemployment line very quickly.

Steve

JohnnyD
03-26-2011, 01:00 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LWW
03-26-2011, 03:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I can only imagine the furor had O reached into his wallet and swiped a credit card in the door jam and opened it. LOL </div></div>

Had that happened, I suspect that someone in charge of WH security would be standing in the unemployment line very quickly.

Steve </div></div>

Dear leader has admitted that his credit cards were once cut up at an auto rental counter.

Soflasnapper
03-26-2011, 04:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I can only imagine the furor had O reached into his wallet and swiped a credit card in the door jam and opened it. LOL </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Somewhere (Jon Stewart?) I saw an add-on to the video of his trying the door, where someone looking exactly like O from the rear view went to the next over window, opened it and flopped inside head first. Funny, and so well done with the editing and all that if I didn't know better, I would have presumed I was seeing the rest of the video.

Sev
03-26-2011, 06:22 PM
Hilarious.