PDA

View Full Version : Strong-Decisive-Cautious-Consultative-Bravo Obama

Gayle in MD
03-25-2011, 06:23 AM
Most understand the plus of having a man like President Obama running this country, IMO, and the recent Reuters/Ipsos Poll, indicates such about his Leadership as Commander In Chief of Armed Forces, all but the rights, I'd say...

STRONG AND DECISIVE 17%
CAUTIOUS AND CONSULTATIVE 48%
INDICISIVE AND DITHERING 36%

Hence, most find him strong, decisive, cautious and consultative, which would indicate, to me, that we appreciate those qualities, after eight years of knee jerk, fubar ala Bush.

I am finding it interesting hearing people ask, what are we doing, when both the President, and Hillary Clinton, our fabulous Secretary Of State, have explained, in detail, exactly what we're doing, how we're doing it, who is on board, and an estimate of how long we will be acting to protect and prevent a mass slaughter, in Libya.

Short of having a chrystal ball, what more do they need to know, and why the hell do they continue to suggest that no information, has been provided, when we have seen the President, the Secretary of State, and the Secretary of Defense, and the Chariman Of The Joint Chiefs of Staff, explaining this effort, over and over again!

Typical, RW BS...

Oh, and:

BTW,.... Wolf, Hondo, Stretch, Sack, Q., Sofla, Mac, Dick, Moblvs, basically, all of my friends, please don't respond to any from the right, within this thread....I'm tired of them hi-jacking every thread, with ridiculous juvenile RW personal attacks, and irrelevant Bubba BS...perhaps, we can create some space on this forum, where their tactics can't destroy all adult debate, even if it is ONLY within my threads.
Thanking you in advance....
G.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
03-25-2011, 07:16 AM
17% find him to be strong and decisive...and you think that is most Americans!
36% find him INDICISIVE AND DITHERING!

so twice as many people think he is indicisive as do people who think he is strong and decisive.

LMAO!!!!!!

Did you actually read this before you posted it?????????

If you're lucky, none of your friends will even comment on this thread at all, since it does nothing but make you look foolish.

We will do our best to keep it at the top of the page for you, for a while.

Steve

LWW
03-25-2011, 10:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you actually read this before you posted it?????????

Steve

</div></div>

Did you really have to ask that question?

Of course she didn't.

sack316
03-25-2011, 10:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
STRONG AND DECISIVE 17%

Hence, most find him strong, decisive, cautious and consultative, which would indicate, to me, that we appreciate those qualities, after eight years of knee jerk, fubar ala Bush.

</div></div>

Were these numbers switched up? Because according to this "most" find him cautious, consultive, indecisive, and dithering.

Sack

LWW
03-25-2011, 10:35 AM
You have an unfair advantage ... you read it,

Gayle in MD
03-27-2011, 05:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
STRONG AND DECISIVE 17%

</div></div>

Were these numbers switched up? Because according to this "most" find him cautious, consultive, indecisive, and dithering.

Sack </div></div>

IMO, it says that most find him in the positive, strong and decisive, cautious and consultative, by 65%.

I don't think that cautions and consultative, are negatives, but then, those of the 36%, prefer presidents who go off half cocked, and create one fubar after another....

I tend to add the positives together...as most peple would.

G.

pooltchr
03-28-2011, 05:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I tend to add the positives together...as most peple would.

G. </div></div>

You tend to make things suit your own personal agenda...as few people would.

Steve

Sev
03-28-2011, 06:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most understand the plus of having a man like President Obama running this country, IMO, and the recent Reuters/Ipsos Poll, indicates such about his Leadership as Commander In Chief of Armed Forces, all but the rights, I'd say...

STRONG AND DECISIVE 17%

I am finding it interesting hearing people ask, what are we doing, when both the President, and Hillary Clinton, our fabulous Secretary Of State, have explained, in detail, exactly what we're doing, how we're doing it, who is on board, and an estimate of how long we will be acting to protect and prevent a mass slaughter, in Libya.

Short of having a chrystal ball, what more do they need to know, and why the hell do they continue to suggest that no information, has been provided, when we have seen the President, the Secretary of State, and the Secretary of Defense, and the Chariman Of The Joint Chiefs of Staff, explaining this effort, over and over again!

Typical, RW BS...

Oh, and:

BTW,.... Wolf, Hondo, Stretch, Sack, Q., Sofla, Mac, Dick, Moblvs, basically, all of my friends, please don't respond to any from the right, within this thread....I'm tired of them hi-jacking every thread, with ridiculous juvenile RW personal attacks, and irrelevant Bubba BS...perhaps, we can create some space on this forum, where their tactics can't destroy all adult debate, even if it is ONLY within my threads.
Thanking you in advance....
G.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Amusing%20Pictures/head_up_butt_syndrome.jpg