PDA

View Full Version : TYPICAL OUTRAGEOUS REPUBLICAN OPERATIVE TACTICS!

Gayle in MD
03-25-2011, 07:53 AM
Indiana Prosecutor Suggested Scott Walker Fake Attack On Himself To Discredit Unions

INDIANAPOLIS An Indiana prosecutor said one of his deputies resigned Thursday after admitting he sent an email to Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker suggesting the Republican fake an attack on himself to discredit the public employee unions protesting his plan to strip them of nearly all collective bargaining rights.

Johnson County Prosecutor Brad Cooper said Carlos Lam resigned in a phone call about 5 a.m. Thursday after acknowledging that he sent the Feb. 19 email to Walker suggesting "the situation in WI presents a good opportunity for what's called a 'false flag' operation."

"If you could employ an associate who pretends to be sympathetic to the unions' cause to physically attack you (or even use a firearm against you), you could discredit the public unions," Lam wrote in the email, which was obtained by The Associated Press.

Cooper said Lam initially denied sending the email and said someone had hacked into his email account. But Lam later acknowledged he had written the message, and resigned hours before the Wisconsin Center for Investigative Journalism reported the contents publicly Thursday.

"He wanted to come clean, I guess, and said he is the one who sent that email," Cooper told the Daily Journal newspaper in Franklin, south of Indianapolis.

A message left by the AP at a telephone listing for Lam was not immediately returned Thursday.

Lam's email was sent amid daily protests at the Wisconsin Capitol against Walker's plan to take away public employees' rights to collectively bargain for anything except wages no higher than inflation.

"We cannot have the public unions hold the taxpayer hostage with their outrageous demands," said the email, which urged Walker to "stay strong."

Lam is the second Indiana prosecutor to lose his job over volatile comments about the Wisconsin protests. Jeffrey Cox, a deputy attorney general, was fired last month after tweeting that police should use live ammunition against labor protesters.

Wisconsin Republicans eventually used a procedural maneuver to pass the collective bargaining measure without Democrats who had fled to block a vote and Walker has signed it in to law. But a judge has issued a temporary restraining order to block the law from taking effect while courts consider a lawsuit alleging the Republicans' move violated the state's open meetings law and constitution.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/24/carlos-lam-scott-walker-fake-attack_n_840383.html

<span style="color: #990000">BTW,.... Wolf, St., Hondo, Sack, Q., Sofla, Mac, Dick, Moblvs, basically, all of my friends, please don't respond to any from the right, within this thread....I'm tired of them hi-jacking every thread, with ridiculous juvenile RW personal attacks, and irrelevant Bubba BS...perhaps, we can create some space on this forum, where their tactics can't destroy all adult debate, even if it is ONLY within my threads.
Thanking you in advance....
G</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Stretch
03-25-2011, 08:45 AM
False flag operations are just one of many RW tactics that throws doubt at any accusations now hurled at the unions. I've been a proud union member for 30 years. St.

pooltchr
03-25-2011, 09:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style="color: #990000">BTW,.... Wolf, Hondo, Sack, Q., Sofla, Mac, Dick, Moblvs, basically, all of my friends, please don't respond to any from the right, within this thread....I'm tired of them hi-jacking every thread, with ridiculous juvenile RW personal attacks, and irrelevant Bubba BS...perhaps, we can create some space on this forum, where their tactics can't destroy all adult debate, even if it is ONLY within my threads.
G</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Gayle...trying to restrict discussions on a discussion forum....one post at a time!

Steve

LWW
03-25-2011, 10:25 AM
So Gee is complaining that Walker was presented with a nutty idea and didn't pursue it ... and that the purveyor of the nutty idea was pushed to resign after it was investigated?

How would Indiana even know to investigate if Walker hadn't contacted them about this?

Oh how easy the left is played.

Gayle in MD
03-25-2011, 11:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">False flag operations are just one of many RW tactics that throws doubt at any accusations now hurled at the unions. I've been a proud union member for 30 years. St. </div></div>

Congrats on the Union Membership.

And, yes, Republicans are famous for their cheap political tricks.

This guy, Walker, has been proven to be unfit for his position, from the moment he revealed in a converstaion with Koch, that he had considered hiring thugs, to cause potential psychical harm, to his own constituents, AND that he was ready, to accept Koch's payoff, a trip to the West, on Koch. A bribe, in action.

That alone, is enough to impeach him.

It will be interesting to see how the Wisconsin Supreme Court, rules, in his attack on the Middle Class, more money for the corporations, taken out of the pockets of those who who are most devastated by the Bush Recession, near Depression.

G.

JohnnyD
03-25-2011, 12:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Indiana Prosecutor Suggested Scott Walker Fake Attack On Himself To Discredit Unions

INDIANAPOLIS An Indiana prosecutor said one of his deputies resigned Thursday after admitting he sent an email to Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker suggesting the Republican fake an attack on himself to discredit the public employee unions protesting his plan to strip them of nearly all collective bargaining rights.

Johnson County Prosecutor Brad Cooper said Carlos Lam resigned in a phone call about 5 a.m. Thursday after acknowledging that he sent the Feb. 19 email to Walker suggesting "the situation in WI presents a good opportunity for what's called a 'false flag' operation."

"If you could employ an associate who pretends to be sympathetic to the unions' cause to physically attack you (or even use a firearm against you), you could discredit the public unions," Lam wrote in the email, which was obtained by The Associated Press.

Cooper said Lam initially denied sending the email and said someone had hacked into his email account. But Lam later acknowledged he had written the message, and resigned hours before the Wisconsin Center for Investigative Journalism reported the contents publicly Thursday.

"He wanted to come clean, I guess, and said he is the one who sent that email," Cooper told the Daily Journal newspaper in Franklin, south of Indianapolis.

A message left by the AP at a telephone listing for Lam was not immediately returned Thursday.

Lam's email was sent amid daily protests at the Wisconsin Capitol against Walker's plan to take away public employees' rights to collectively bargain for anything except wages no higher than inflation.

"We cannot have the public unions hold the taxpayer hostage with their outrageous demands," said the email, which urged Walker to "stay strong."

Lam is the second Indiana prosecutor to lose his job over volatile comments about the Wisconsin protests. Jeffrey Cox, a deputy attorney general, was fired last month after tweeting that police should use live ammunition against labor protesters.

Wisconsin Republicans eventually used a procedural maneuver to pass the collective bargaining measure without Democrats who had fled to block a vote and Walker has signed it in to law. But a judge has issued a temporary restraining order to block the law from taking effect while courts consider a lawsuit alleging the Republicans' move violated the state's open meetings law and constitution.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/24/carlos-lam-scott-walker-fake-attack_n_840383.html

<span style="color: #990000">BTW,.... Wolf, St., Hondo, Sack, Q., Sofla, Mac, Dick, Moblvs, basically, all of my friends, please don't respond to any from the right, within this thread....I'm tired of them hi-jacking every thread, with ridiculous juvenile RW personal attacks, and irrelevant Bubba BS...perhaps, we can create some space on this forum, where their tactics can't destroy all adult debate, even if it is ONLY within my threads.
Hello friend
It is with sadden heart that i write this to you.We have been friends for many years but i totally disagree with you wanting to limit our discussion with fellow members simply because they do not conform to our political beliefs.
I have always been a "free" thinker and always will be.I actually enjoy to hear from the other side.I do not always agree with what LWW posts however he is bringing fresh ideas and the truth to the forum all the time.
You have to understand there are other people involved here and we must be above reproach.
I hope you understand where i am coming from and re-think your wish.Thank you for being a solid friend.
Love
JohnnyD

LWW
03-25-2011, 12:16 PM
With her latest Scott Walker tall tales she has finally jumped the shark on this issue.

LWW
03-25-2011, 12:17 PM
Bless you JohnnyD.

pooltchr
03-25-2011, 12:36 PM
I think the term "jump the shark" was originally used to determine at what specific point a television show lost it's ability to hold an audience, or simply became irrelivant.

If we apply that logic, she jumped the shark a loooooooooong time ago!

Steve

LWW
03-25-2011, 12:38 PM
Check the "16 THREADS" thread and you'll see what I mean.

Her following is like that of a 100 watt UHF station in Poughkeepsie.

pooltchr
03-25-2011, 12:47 PM
Check my reply in the same thread.

Steve

ugotda7
03-25-2011, 02:42 PM
Let me translate - do not let anybody interrupt our liberal love fest circle jerk.

PO................?

TOTAL IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LWW
03-25-2011, 04:27 PM
If you hadn't noticed ... the cabal has largely abandoned their queen, leaving her to stew in her own hate.