PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Voters Disapprove Of Ohio Repub Gov.

Gayle in MD
03-25-2011, 08:26 AM
Poll: Voters disapprove of Ohio Gov. John Kasich's job performance thus far

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>"Gov. John Kasich has gotten off to a rocky start with Ohio voters, perhaps not surprising given the size of the cuts in public services and state spending that he has proposed," said Peter A. Brown, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Polling Institute.

Voters in this survey disagree with the governor's stance on collective bargaining and indicated they would prefer to have seen some form of tax increase rather than the cuts to services that he has proposed.

By a margin of 51-to-31 percent, voters said they disapproved of how Kasich is handling the state budget. And most called his budget proposal "unfair."

When asked whether limiting collective bargaining for public employees is necessary to balance the state's budget, 55 percent said no and 37 percent said yes. The voters polled also said they oppose a provision that would ban public employee strikes but support asking public employees to pay more for their health insurance benefits. </span>

http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2011/03/poll_voters_disapprove_of_ohio.html#incart_mce

<span style="color: #990000"> BTW,.... Wolf, Hondo, Stretch, Sack, Q., Sofla, Mac, Dick, Moblvs, basically, all of my friends, please don't respond to any from the right, within this thread....I'm tired of them hi-jacking every thread, with ridiculous juvenile RW personal attacks, and irrelevant Bubba BS...perhaps, we can create some space on this forum, where their tactics can't destroy all adult debate, even if it is ONLY within my threads.
Thanking you in advance....
G. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
03-25-2011, 09:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style="color: #990000"> BTW,.... Wolf, Hondo, Sack, Q., Sofla, Mac, Dick, Moblvs, basically, all of my friends, please don't respond to any from the right, within this thread....I'm tired of them hi-jacking every thread, with ridiculous juvenile RW personal attacks, and irrelevant Bubba BS...perhaps, we can create some space on this forum, where their tactics can't destroy all adult debate, even if it is ONLY within my threads.
G. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Gayle...trying to restrict discussions on a discussion forum....one post at a time!

Steve

ugotda7
03-25-2011, 02:46 PM
Let me translate - do not let anybody interrupt our liberal love fest circle jerk.

PO................?

TOTAL IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Poll: Voters disapprove of Ohio Gov. John Kasich's job performance thus far

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>"Gov. John Kasich has gotten off to a rocky start with Ohio voters, perhaps not surprising given the size of the cuts in public services and state spending that he has proposed," said Peter A. Brown, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Polling Institute.

Voters in this survey disagree with the governor's stance on collective bargaining and indicated they would prefer to have seen some form of tax increase rather than the cuts to services that he has proposed.

By a margin of 51-to-31 percent, voters said they disapproved of how Kasich is handling the state budget. And most called his budget proposal "unfair."

When asked whether limiting collective bargaining for public employees is necessary to balance the state's budget, 55 percent said no and 37 percent said yes. The voters polled also said they oppose a provision that would ban public employee strikes but support asking public employees to pay more for their health insurance benefits. </span>

http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2011/03/poll_voters_disapprove_of_ohio.html#incart_mce

<span style="color: #990000"> BTW,.... Wolf, Hondo, Stretch, Sack, Q., Sofla, Mac, Dick, Moblvs, basically, all of my friends, please don't respond to any from the right, within this thread....I'm tired of them hi-jacking every thread, with ridiculous juvenile RW personal attacks, and irrelevant Bubba BS...perhaps, we can create some space on this forum, where their tactics can't destroy all adult debate, even if it is ONLY within my threads.
G. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

LWW
03-25-2011, 04:29 PM
Yes, I see a trend ... the cabal is tired of shark jumping.