PDA

View Full Version : Gail why?

JohnnyD
03-26-2011, 01:04 AM
Gail why do you wail?

Sev
03-26-2011, 06:43 PM
Because of this.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Amusing%20Pictures/head_up_butt_syndrome.jpg

Its amazing with all the muffling we can still hear it.

ugotda7
03-26-2011, 08:54 PM
<span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #FF0000">There once was a lady named Gayle.

Who when disagreed with would scream and wail.

She used to have the most posts on Billiards Digest.

But lost that spot to LWW the man who is best.

So now she just tells everybody to go to hell.</span></span>

JohnnyD
03-26-2011, 09:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because of this.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Amusing%20Pictures/head_up_butt_syndrome.jpg

Its amazing with all the muffling we can still hear it. </div></div>
OH my! Post #2,let's just say you nailed it on the head!
Very Talented accurate sketch.A picture is worth a thousand words and this sure shows the truth.

JohnnyD
03-26-2011, 09:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #FF0000">There once was a lady named Gayle.

Who when disagreed with would scream and wail.

She used to have the most posts on Billiards Digest.

But lost that spot to LWW the man who is best.

So now she just tells everybody to go to hell.</span></span> </div></div>
Post #3 BRAVO i say!This wonderful heart felt poem reminds me of the late great Walt Whitman who inspires the great LWW.

JohnnyD
03-26-2011, 09:54 PM
Ladies and gentlemen please keep up the great posts.As you are all aware we have a new and honest forum here now.The hoodlums and skallywags are now gone.Feel free to come out of the closet and post now.No more mocking of members here.LWW and his crew have put in safe guards to prevent such activity.
Lot's of professional talent and ideas here just let the ideas flow and post at will.
May you all enjoy a kinder and gentler forum now.Peace be with you.Jesus loves you all.
Thank you again LWW for being such a wonderful leader.
AND a big thank you to two of the best posters for sharing their original ideas with us all.The truth will set everyone free.
Love & peace to all.

Your friend.

JohnnyD.

LWW
03-27-2011, 05:23 AM
Truth is what inspires me JohnnyD.