PDA

View Full Version : A reasonable discussion

Qtec
03-27-2011, 02:14 AM
watch it (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-maher-obama-republicans-birthers-race/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Bill Maher was startled by the results of some polls on Republicans’ beliefs he read recently, and devoted a segment on tonight’s Real Time to analyzing them. And while any segment where Maher discusses Republicans is in danger of turning into a bash-fest filled with accusations of racism, this one stayed calmer…and produced a pretty good segment of television.

....The segment was all over the place – there was also a conversation about the Paul LePage mural mess, Rendell brought up gun control, Brown brought up Lady Gaga – <span style='font-size: 14pt'>but an entertaining (and level-headed, as far as these things go) conversation all the same.</span> Video, via HBO, below.</div></div>

Enjoy.

Q

Gayle in MD
03-27-2011, 09:28 AM
He's absolutely correct, as usual.

G.

Sev
03-27-2011, 10:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's absolutely correct, as usual.

G. </div></div>

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Amusing%20Pictures/head_up_butt_syndrome.jpg

Qtec
03-27-2011, 09:07 PM
So much for the reasonable discussion.

Q............time for a NPR for the kiddies. I think sev should submit his BC to prove he is older than 14.

Gayle in MD
03-28-2011, 05:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So much for the reasonable discussion.

Q............time for a NPR for the kiddies. I think sev should submit his BC to prove he is older than 14. </div></div>

sev = filth. He is proof that we have no moderator, except the one who targets Liberals.

G.

Gayle in MD
03-28-2011, 09:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Fascism: modern political ideology that seeks to regenerate the social, economic, and cultural life of a country by basing it on a heightened sense of national belonging or ethnic identity. Fascism rejects liberal ideas such as freedom and individual rights, and often presses for the destruction of elections, legislatures, and other elements of democracy. Despite the idealistic goals of fascism, attempts to build fascist societies have led to wars and persecutions that caused millions of deaths. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>As a result, fascism is strongly associated with right-wing fanaticism, racism, totalitarianism, and violence </span></div></div>

pooltchr
03-28-2011, 09:27 AM
Her butt overfloweth!

Steve

Sev
03-28-2011, 09:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So much for the reasonable discussion.

Q............time for a NPR for the kiddies. I think sev should submit his BC to prove he is older than 14. </div></div>

Your only as young as you feel. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
03-28-2011, 09:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So much for the reasonable discussion.

sev = filth. He is proof that we have no moderator, except the one who targets Liberals.

G. </div></div>

I am merely letting you know when I feel you have your head up your arse.

I picture is worth a 1000 sweaty.