PDA

View Full Version : Headlines.

Qtec
03-27-2011, 03:42 AM
These are the headlines .

EXCLUSIVE: Herman Cain Tells ThinkProgress ‘I Would Not’ Appoint A Muslim In My Administration

Gingrich’s Twenty Years Of Global Warming Flip-Flops »

In Midst Of Libya Conflict, Bolton Argues For New War In Iran: ‘Got To Walk And Chew Gum At The Same Time’

Lawless Wisconsin GOPers Defy Court Order Against Anti-Union Law

California ‘Hanging Judge’ Calls For Abolishing Death Penalty To Help Balance State Budget

Arizona Bill Would Allow People To Bring Guns To ‘Disney On Ice’

Justice-For-Sale Lobbyists Raising ‘Unlimited and Undisclosed’ Donations To Buy Supreme Court Seat

ThinkProgress Confronts Gingrich In Iowa Over Libya Flip-Flop; Newt Digs In: ‘I Didn’t Flip-Flop’

Pawlenty: U.S. Should Not Be Governed By Religious Law — Unless It’s Christianity <span style="color: #990000"> LOL</span>

The Vermont House Passes Bill Calling For A Single Payer Health Care System In The State

Newt’s Not Alone: Four Republican Lawmakers Have Shifted On Libya

Sen. Johnson’s Reaction To General Electric Paying No Taxes: Cut The Corporate Tax Rate

Despite Paying No Income Taxes, GE CEO Lauded His Company’s Patriotism In 2009 West Point Speech

Alaska Gov. Parnell’s Nominee Believes Sex Outside Of Marriage Should Be Illegal

Woops, Newt Did It Again: Trying To Defend Libya Flip-Flop, Gingrich Reverses Himself On Air Power

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Bachmann’s Former Chief Of Staff: I’m Voting For Tim Pawlenty</span><span style="color: #990000">LMAO</span>

take your pick. (http://thinkprogress.org/)
Q

pooltchr
03-27-2011, 06:15 AM
Headlines are frequently much like the thread titles some people post here. They don't always reflect the facts that are actually contained in the full text.

Steve

Gayle in MD
03-27-2011, 08:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These are the headlines .

EXCLUSIVE: Herman Cain Tells ThinkProgress ‘I Would Not’ Appoint A Muslim In My Administration

Gingrich’s Twenty Years Of Global Warming Flip-Flops »

In Midst Of Libya Conflict, Bolton Argues For New War In Iran: ‘Got To Walk And Chew Gum At The Same Time’

Lawless Wisconsin GOPers Defy Court Order Against Anti-Union Law

California ‘Hanging Judge’ Calls For Abolishing Death Penalty To Help Balance State Budget

Arizona Bill Would Allow People To Bring Guns To ‘Disney On Ice’

Justice-For-Sale Lobbyists Raising ‘Unlimited and Undisclosed’ Donations To Buy Supreme Court Seat

ThinkProgress Confronts Gingrich In Iowa Over Libya Flip-Flop; Newt Digs In: ‘I Didn’t Flip-Flop’

Pawlenty: U.S. Should Not Be Governed By Religious Law — Unless It’s Christianity <span style="color: #990000"> LOL</span>

The Vermont House Passes Bill Calling For A Single Payer Health Care System In The State

Newt’s Not Alone: Four Republican Lawmakers Have Shifted On Libya

Sen. Johnson’s Reaction To General Electric Paying No Taxes: Cut The Corporate Tax Rate

Despite Paying No Income Taxes, GE CEO Lauded His Company’s Patriotism In 2009 West Point Speech

Alaska Gov. Parnell’s Nominee Believes Sex Outside Of Marriage Should Be Illegal

Woops, Newt Did It Again: Trying To Defend Libya Flip-Flop, Gingrich Reverses Himself On Air Power

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Bachmann’s Former Chief Of Staff: I’m Voting For Tim Pawlenty</span><span style="color: #990000">LMAO</span>

take your pick. (http://thinkprogress.org/)
Q

</div></div>

And each of those headlines are documented, and prove that Republicans are anti-American, hypocrites, who have only one authoritarian, unAmerican activities in mind.

Destroying and removing civil rights.

Demonizing our President, even when they agree with his decisions.

Destroying our Separation of Church And State, by forcing Christianity upon all Americans.

Criminalizing private, personal decisions of supposedly "Free Americans."

Destroying Employee's rights of choice, women's rights of choice, gay rights in general.

Protecting murderers and rapists from paying their debts to society.

Empowering the Republilcan Fascist movement, our foreign enemies, and the corrupt corporate "Free Loaders" in this country, who cheat on their taxes, while they are stealing more and more of the nation's wealth, and jobs, and gougeing all of us for every human need, and all for their own personal, financial gains.

Nice mess RePIGlicans have made of this supposedly Democratic, non theorcatic, "FREE" nation, huh?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Gayle in MD
03-28-2011, 09:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Fascism: modern political ideology that seeks to regenerate the social, economic, and cultural life of a country by basing it on a heightened sense of national belonging or ethnic identity. Fascism rejects liberal ideas such as freedom and individual rights, and often presses for the destruction of elections, legislatures, and other elements of democracy. Despite the idealistic goals of fascism, attempts to build fascist societies have led to wars and persecutions that caused millions of deaths. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>As a result, fascism is strongly associated with right-wing fanaticism, racism, totalitarianism, and violence </span></div></div>

cushioncrawler
03-28-2011, 03:53 PM
Green fascizm iz the answer.
All the green bits, and some of the fascist bits.
mac.

LWW
03-29-2011, 03:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Green fascizm iz the answer.
All the green bits, and some of the fascist bits.
mac. </div></div>

At least you are honest in your love of fascism ... something that most leftists never come to grips with.