PDA

View Full Version : The Real Reason We are in Libya.

Sev
03-28-2011, 11:17 AM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Political/Libya_Energy_800.jpg

A picture is worth a 1000 words.

pooltchr
03-28-2011, 11:24 AM
Are you suggesting it's "all about the oil"?????

Where have we heard that before?

Steve

Sev
03-28-2011, 12:23 PM
It has nothing to do with a humanitarian disaster.

Russia has even called them on it.

llotter
03-28-2011, 02:08 PM
I am afraid you are wrong, Sev. The real reason cannot be known because The Moron, like all morons, lack reasoning ability. Besides, it would seem that protecting the status quo would be the the best way if oil was the main concern, not instigating revolt.

Sev
03-28-2011, 02:17 PM
Ahhh but you see while we are denying ourselves oil it behooves us to assist big oil that we will be buying from. That doesnt necessarily mean actually assisting the Libyan people.

As Hippie would say. Obama is not really in charge. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Soflasnapper
03-28-2011, 06:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am afraid you are wrong, Sev. The real reason cannot be known because The Moron, like all morons, lack reasoning ability. Besides, it would seem that protecting the status quo would be the the best way if oil was the main concern, not instigating revolt. </div></div>

Few if any who reach the Oval Office are morons. That's what they claimed about Reagan and W, but those two knew what they were doing and were quite effective at it. Those who underestimated them, or misunderestimated them (hat tip to W!), did so at their considerable peril at the ballot box and with regard to stopping their policies that they considered ill-advised.

You appear to have the same inability to recognize talent and guile as those who WELCOMED the candidacies of Reagan and W, thinking them incapable idiots. They were not, and neither is Obama.

Wrong, perhaps. Stupid? Wake up.