PDA

View Full Version : Media Matters exposed as an illegal leftist front.

LWW
03-29-2011, 04:45 AM
Another moonbat crazy leftist icon exposed as nothing more than a moonbat crazy leftist smear machine:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Media Matters, the George Soros-backed legion of liberal agit-prop shock troops based in the nation's capital, has declared war on Fox News, and in the process quite possibly stepped across the line of legality. ...

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>There is nothing in the Politico article to suggest that Brock, who was paid just under $300,000 in 2009, according to the group's most recently available tax return, plans to ask the IRS to change his organization's tax status as a 501(C)(3) tax-exempt educational foundation.

Being a C3 puts MM in the non-profit, non-commercial sector, and it also bars the organzation from participating in partisan political activity. This new, more aggressive stance, however, appears to run directly counter to the government's requirements for maintaining a C3 tax status.</span> ...

But in the IRS application for 501(C)(3) tax-exempt educational foundation status, Section VIII, Question I asks the applicant: "Do you support or oppose candidates in political campaigns in any way?" (Emphasis added).

Under Brock's definition of Fox News, it appears he is setting MM on a course of actively opposing all Republican candidates. Brandon Kiser at The Right Sphere blog argues that this new statement of MM's mission means it must change its tax status.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Beyond the partisanship issue, explicitly declaring that your purpose as a tax-exempt non-profit public foundation is to interfere with the commercial interests of somebody else's legal business enterprise falls nowhere within the scope of purely educational activities.</span>

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/belt...s#ixzz1Hz4OTJo2 (http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/2011/03/media-matters-breaking-law-its-war-fox-news#ixzz1Hz4OTJo2) </div></div>

pooltchr
03-29-2011, 07:25 AM
Why worry about a few pesky little laws, when your overall goal is to eliminate the opposing political party? After all, it's for the greater good, and the lefties always know what is best for everyone!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

Qtec
03-29-2011, 07:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Media Matters, the George Soros-backed legion of liberal agit-prop shock troops based in the nation's capital, has declared war on Fox News, and in the process quite possibly stepped across the line of legality.

</div></div>

LOL. Sounds like an impartial, unbiased report to me...............LMAO

Q......how pathetic.

LWW
03-29-2011, 07:34 AM
Didn't Snoopy just start a thread lamenting the evils of a one party state ... before he was told he was for it?

pooltchr
03-29-2011, 07:49 AM
Like I said in another thread, they are just too easy!

When you allow others to think for you, you end up not thinking at all. We have at least 3 or 4 good examples of that right here.

I would at least like to see them a little more consistent in their beliefs. But what I see happening is that when they are shown to be wrong, they switch to something else, and stick with that until they are shown to be wrong, and then switch to something else until they are shown to be wrong, and then go back to the first thing, and it starts all over again.

They spend their entire time trying to defend someone elses ideas.

Steve

LWW
03-29-2011, 07:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would at least like to see them a little more consistent in their beliefs. But what I see happening is that when they are shown to be wrong, they switch to something else, and stick with that until they are shown to be wrong, and then switch to something else until they are shown to be wrong, and then go back to the first thing, and it starts all over again.

Steve </div></div>

In their defense, they are only doing what they are told.