PDA

View Full Version : Can't go to the U,S. Open but...........

cheesemouse
09-11-2002, 10:04 PM
I can't go to the Open but I sure get to take something away from it. I made arrangements to purchase one of the 20 Diamond Pros tables w/light that are being used in the Open. The table won't be going into my home poolroom but it will be in my buddies and I will get to play on the beauty.
I made all the arrangements with Brady over the phone/Internet. He was very friendly, informative, prompt and professional. Even though he must have a thousand and one details to handle in preparation for the the BIG SHOW I felt I was given all the time needed to answer all my questions.
I wished he and his father the best U.S.Open ever and Brady replied that it looked like it was going to be just that, the best yet...Damn, I wish I could be there to see the great pool action and meet my fellow ccb'ers then kick some rump in the ccb tournament... LOL LOL.....atleast I come away with a little something. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Voodoo Daddy
09-11-2002, 11:22 PM
cheese...your one of the few I really wanted to meet. Seems to me you got your head on straight and your not a basher {that I can remember}, HAHAHAHAHA! I'll raise my glass to cheese that weekend.

09-12-2002, 12:52 AM
Hi Cheese, that is so nice of you to buy that diamond and light for me as a return gift for my long absence from the CCB. You know you will be welcome over any time (between the hours of 8am to 8PM). Again, thank you so much /ccboard/images/icons/tongue.gif
PS I am envious.