PDA

View Full Version : Saw Rodney Morris and Raj Hundal play in Denver

bluey2king
03-30-2011, 12:21 PM
Melissa Little hosted a exabition match with Rodney and Raj at the Wynkoop in Denver last night.
We dont get to see men pros very often not even on TV. It was Great both displayed why they are ranked players fireing in shots from all distances and sping the CB around for shape anywhere!!
I would sure love to see a pro event in Denver, Hey we have fans here too!!
My thanks to Melissa, Rodney and Raj
I loved it!!
Bluey2King

Soflasnapper
04-02-2011, 02:43 PM
I've seen Rodney play a fair amount, and I love watching his quick game and how he strokes the ball. I've never yet seen Raj play well, although I'm sure he must. He's won many matches at the US Open when I've been in attendance, but there are so many tables to view that I've not concentrated to see his play, particularly, just noticed the score from time to time.

Gave him a lift in the car from Q-Masters back to the old Holiday Inn at the time, and he seemed to be a great guy upon that slight acquaintance.

Rich R.
04-03-2011, 06:13 AM
From a spectator standpoint, I have to say that Rodney is definitely entertaining to watch.

I'll never forget one match I was watching at Valley Forge one year. It may have been a semi-final or final. At a critical part of the match, Rodney was at the table. He just made a shot and he looked up at the crowd and declared, "I have to pee". He immediately put his cue on the table and rushed out.

You never know what will happen when Rodney is at the table.