PDA

View Full Version : EXPOSING RW "SPOON FED'' LIES ABOUT FDR

Gayle in MD
03-31-2011, 09:20 AM
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Mon Feb 21, 2011 at 04:11 PM EST

Wisconsin: GOP Lying About FDR Again
by Into The Woods

There are lessons to be learned from every conflict. Lessons we should not forget.

Lesson #1: When Republicans who hate everything FDR ever did start quoting FDR in support of one of their middle-class destroying or union-bashing attacks, the public should assume they are lying.

Why?

Because invariably they are.

Case in point is the current Misleading GOP talking point being endlessly repeated throughout the conservative echo chamber: FDR would support Governor Walker's proposal to outlaw collective bargaining for public service employees.

Here's the truth:
FDR did not oppose public employee unions. He opposed strikes by federal public employee unions.

Strikes that I believe are illegal for public employees in Wisconsin.

More, including the full letter being cited by the lying Republicans and their media echo chambers after the fold.

Here's an example of the false and misleading claim:

Somewhere, Franklin Delano Roosevelt is grinning past his cigarette holder at Wisconsin's governor. They are on the same page regarding government unions.

Roosevelt's reign certainly was the bright dawn of modern unionism. The legal and administrative paths that led to 35% of the nation's workforce eventually unionizing by a mid-1950s peak were laid by Roosevelt.
But only for the private sector. Roosevelt openly opposed bargaining rights for government unions.

"The process of collective bargaining, as usually understood, cannot be transplanted into the public service," Roosevelt wrote in 1937 to the National Federation of Federal Employees. Yes, public workers may demand fair treatment, wrote Roosevelt. But, he wrote, "I want to emphasize my conviction that militant tactics have no place" in the public sector. "A strike of public employees manifests nothing less than an intent on their part to prevent or obstruct the operations of Government."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/...

But as anyone who reads the entire letter from which the article quotes, ever so selectively, can easily see - FDR did not oppose federal public employee unions. He opposed strikes by federal public employee unions.

From what I've heard, strikes for public Wisconsin public employees are already prohibited under Wisconsin law.

Here's an excerpt from that same letter from FDR to the President of the National Federation of Federal Employees that reveals a bit more of FDR's true feelings about public employee unions:

...Organizations of Government employees have a logical place in Government affairs.

The desire of Government employees for fair and adequate pay, reasonable hours of work, safe and suitable working conditions, development of opportunities for advancement, facilities for fair and impartial consideration and review of grievances, and other objectives of a proper employee relations policy, is basically no different from that of employees in private industry. ...

Here is the "smoking gun" letter from FDR in 1937 that the GOP seems to be relying on in it's lie that claims FDR opposed public employee unions:

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/...

Franklin D. Roosevelt

112 - Letter on the Resolution of Federation of Federal Employees Against Strikes in Federal Service
August 16, 1937
My dear Mr. Steward:

As I am unable to accept your kind invitation to be present on the occasion of the Twentieth Jubilee Convention of the National Federation of Federal Employees, I am taking this method of sending greetings and a message.

Reading your letter of July 14, 1937, I was especially interested in the timeliness of your remark that the manner in which the activities of your organization have been carried on during the past two decades "has been in complete consonance with the best traditions of public employee relationships." Organizations of Government employees have a logical place in Government affairs.

The desire of Government employees for fair and adequate pay, reasonable hours of work, safe and suitable working conditions, development of opportunities for advancement, facilities for fair and impartial consideration and review of grievances, and other objectives of a proper employee relations policy, is basically no different from that of employees in private industry. Organization on their part to present their views on such matters is both natural and logical, but meticulous attention should be paid to the special relationships and obligations of public servants to the public itself and to the Government.

All Government employees should realize that the process of collective bargaining, as usually understood, cannot be transplanted into the public service. It has its distinct and insurmountable limitations when applied to public personnel management. The very nature and purposes of Government make it impossible for administrative officials to represent fully or to bind the employer in mutual discussions with Government employee organizations. The employer is the whole people, who speak by means of laws enacted by their representatives in Congress. Accordingly, administrative officials and employees alike are governed and guided, and in many instances restricted, by laws which establish policies, procedures, or rules in personnel matters.

Particularly, I want to emphasize my conviction that militant tactics have no place in the functions of any organization of Government employees. Upon employees in the Federal service rests the obligation to serve the whole people, whose interests and welfare require orderliness and continuity in the conduct of Government activities. This obligation is paramount. Since their own services have to do with the functioning of the Government, a strike of public employees manifests nothing less than an intent on their part to prevent or obstruct the operations of Government until their demands are satisfied. Such action, looking toward the paralysis of Government by those who have sworn to support it, is unthinkable and intolerable. It is, therefore, with a feeling of gratification that I have noted in the constitution of the National Federation of Federal Employees the provision that "under no circumstances shall this Federation engage in or support strikes against the United States Government."

I congratulate the National Federation of Federal Employees the twentieth anniversary of its founding and trust that the convention will, in every way, be successful.

Emphasis added. Also note that in these records, the addressee is listed as the sender, but as noted at the source, this letter was from FDR to Mr. Seward.

NFFE was officially created at a labor convention in Washington, D.C. on September 17, 1917. It formed as an affiliate of the AFL and was at the time the federal employees union, representing several trades and industries. NFFE and other unions were able to form after 1912, when Congress passed the Lloyd-Lafollette Act to overturn Theodore Roosevelt's previous executive order. Roosevelt's mandate, frequently referred to as the "gag rule" had previously prevented unionized activity.

http://www.nffe.org/...

That's right. FDR's letter congratulating a federal employee's union on it's 20th Anniversary is being used by the GOP to claim FDR opposed government employee unions.

So, to repeat, another important lesson here: When middle-class destroying, union bashing Republicans quote FDR in support of their agenda, assume they are lying.

Again!</span>

pooltchr
03-31-2011, 09:36 AM
Strikes by federal public union members are also illegal, yet, when RR fired the air traffic controllers for an illegal strike, you just couldn't bring yourself to support his action.

Oh, yeah. Your thread title is really pretty lame. Can't resist using the same terminology used by the "hated right"?

You could at least attempt to be original.

Steve

eg8r
03-31-2011, 02:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From what I've heard, strikes for public Wisconsin public employees are already prohibited under Wisconsin law.
</div></div>Pretty interesting, I had no idea they were illegal. Just asking, what leverage does the union have if they cannot strike?

eg8r

Under
03-31-2011, 03:33 PM
So another important lesson here: When Republicans speak, assume
they are lying.

There, fixed it for you. It is now a more concise representation,
independent of who is being quoted.

And look at all the forests saved.

Regards,
Slide Rule

LWW
03-31-2011, 04:12 PM
Gee lacks the mental acuity to even realize that the teachers in Wisconsin went on strike ... as well as the democrooks in their legislature.

LWW
03-31-2011, 04:13 PM
In typical Gee fashion, she starts a thread claiming to expose RW lies about FDR ... and then exposes no RW lies about FDR.

pooltchr
03-31-2011, 04:40 PM
Have you noticed that her thread titles rarely have anything to do with the cut and paste jobs that always follow?

Steve

LWW
03-31-2011, 04:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have you noticed that her thread titles rarely have anything to do with the cut and paste jobs that always follow?

Steve </div></div>

She's an agitprop.

Her duty is to feed the raw meat of hate to the cabal in as few words as possible.

NONE of the cabal members has EVER read a Gee rant start to finish.

pooltchr
03-31-2011, 04:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
Her duty is to feed the raw meat of hate to the cabal in as few words as possible.

NONE of the cabal members has EVER read a Gee rant start to finish. </div></div>

Judging by her posts, I would have thought her duty was to waste as much bandwidth as possible by posting novel length piles of garbage.

I can't blame them....I rarely read them from start to finish either. I often don't have the stomach for it!

Steve

LWW
03-31-2011, 04:55 PM
Stay tuned, since it has now been exposed that no RW lies about FDR were told ... Snoopy will soon declare that the thread was actually about left handed cricket players from Punjab.

Under
03-31-2011, 08:05 PM
Perhaps we have discovered one of those new jobs that the Zero has been talking about.

How about it? You can share the rate of pay with us forum members.

Is it by the page, or by the barrel of ink?

Under
03-31-2011, 08:08 PM
By June 1937 the Roosevelt administration was employing more than 300 publicists, compared to 68 when the New Deal arrived on the scene. The Department of Agriculture alone had 165 employees in its office of information.

So have we met a paid publicist?

Under
03-31-2011, 08:10 PM
The most effective preparation is to implant in the mass mind the idea that in some manner the people have been defrauded, that that regime under which they live is bad, malevolent, destructive. Convey to them in strong enough terms the thought that their future is hopeless unless radical changes are made in their system of economy, and they will be ready for almost anything.

Professor Isaac Lippincott

Under
03-31-2011, 08:12 PM
Roosevelt had indicated that he would have fewer workers working less, he would solve the problems of unemployment by permitting fewer persons to be employed. He would increase the standard of life by devoting less effort to the production of wealth. He would attack the problems of poverty by doing less work. This indicated a very great confusion of mind, for even under the new thinking of the New Deal it remained true that if people produce less wealth, they will have less wealth, that they cannot eat more cake by making less cake. If working less where the cure for unemployment, then full unemployment ought to produce an abundant life. It was a very real case of offering the people false promises, of telling them to expect great benefits without telling them the price they would have to pay… the President of the United States should not lead his people to think that they can get something for nothing. To do so was not only to defy common sense, but to delude the people. Roosevelt’s wishful thinking, could not overcome reality.

Walter Lippmann

Under
03-31-2011, 08:14 PM
Mr. Roosevelt, as earnestly and passionately as Hitler once did, assails our own capitalist system… From this economic journey, from the palace of privilege, he proposes to rescue us by a bold declaration of war upon the existing economic order, just as did other leaders in other lands.

By his sweeping onslaught Mr. Roosevelt has precipitated uncompromising war between the government he heads and private enterprise. It will be bitter throughout the campaign. In the event of his reelection it will grow increasingly bitter through four long years.

And just as long as that war rages, the billions of credit and money tied up in the banks, idle and unused, will remain idle and unused. The millions of idle workers will remain unused, unless it be on public labor. Enterprise not only will be chilled, as now, but frozen.

This newspaper believes the American system, both economic and political, is not so desperately sick, so hopelessly beyond fear, that is necessary to kill and replace it with an order alien to our traditions, repugnant to all our aspirations.

Omaha World Herald

Under
03-31-2011, 08:15 PM
Instead of we the people, under Roosevelt it had become I the President.

Joseph Pulitzer II

Under
03-31-2011, 08:16 PM
A Gallup poll question, August 1933, asked “ Do you believe the acts and policies of the Roosevelt administration may lead to dictatorship?” 45% of those polled answered yes.

Under
03-31-2011, 08:18 PM
I do not say that Mr. Roosevelt is a dictator or that he wishes to be one. But I do say he is proposing to create the necessary precedent, and to establish the political framework for, and to destroy the safeguards against, a dictator. As he would revolutionize the practice of government, a dictator would need to obtain only one transient, and hysterical majority. Once in power, he would be free to remodel the Constitution to suit himself.

Walter Lippmann

Under
03-31-2011, 08:20 PM
We hear that the crisis has not been conquered. Emergency has not passed. The nation faces a crisis that is even greater than it was four years ago, a crisis that cannot be met gradually, carefully and thoughtfully and honestly, but must be met by experiments. And if in the way of those experiments stand the law, the courts, the system of checks and balances established by statesmen with evidences of tyranny all around them in a profound knowledge of the sources of power of that tyranny, the law, the courts, the systems of checks and balances must go. A president who by his domination of the legislative branch led the nation through the crisis must now be given control of the judiciary to lead the nation through the crisis. All the claims, all the boasts, all the hosannas of the last November, were hooey. Not only has a crisis not been passed, but is graver than ever. It is permissible to ask: If, after four years of almost unlimited power for one man over the legislative and executive departments of the government, the only result is to increase the gravity of the crisis, in what state will we be after four years of almost unlimited power over all branches of the government? If the crisis is graver today than it was in 1933 what will it be in 1941?

Lynchburg Virginia News

Remind you of anyone?

Under
03-31-2011, 08:22 PM
The day of indiscriminate yessing of Roosevelt and all his policies by liberals is pretty much well at an end. The time was arriving when those whose liberalism antedated Roosevelts were going to resent the rapidly developing Rooseveltian theory that nothing is kosher in the way of liberal thought and action unless it is something emanating from the Ben Cohens, Thomas Corcorans and the like. Opposition to the Great Broadcaster by liberals was going to increase in the next few months, because the Rooseveltian brand of liberalism is becoming suspect. It was too punitive, too much of it was political almost to the point of demagoguery, and a lot of it is just plain haywire, impractical, and incapable of rendering real benefit or real service to the great masses of the public, the latter, in my opinion, being the acid test of all liberal ideas.

Roy Howard

Under
03-31-2011, 08:24 PM
Roosevelt had played with forces he neither understands nor respects. He has spent billions of dollars, had fooled with gold, silver, wages, hogs, cotton, wheat, drought, tariffs, dry lands, tree belts, damns, electric power, incomes, floods, prices, debts, war, taxes, courts, homes, payrolls, savings, investments, and every relation of man to man, and now, when the result of it all was short circuits, runaways, smashes, cave-ins, collisions, and falling walls, he tried to put the blame on private enterprise for not cooperating with him!

The Chicago Tribune

Does this sound like anyone current?

Under
03-31-2011, 08:25 PM
With the Executive’s power greater than it has ever been in our whole history, the President lives not under a constitution, but as a personal sovereign surrounded by his couturiers. He seems even to have gotten around to having a court jester, which in principle would be excellent, if the jester did not happen also to think that he was a messiah.

Walter Lippmann

Under
03-31-2011, 08:27 PM
Lets not forget Eleanor.

Eleanor’s book, This Is My Story, speaks glibly of inheritances, of European journeys, of the estates on Long Island and up the Hudson, and on Campbello, and of nurses, governesses, butler’s, vallets and cooks, it says never a word about toil. Dozens, perhaps as many as a hundred of Roosevelt’s, Delanos and other members of the clan are introduced, all seeming to have sources of income, but the only mention that I can recall of anyone’s intimate involvement in the task of making a living as most of us know it is a reference to someone who went into business.

Westbrook Pegler

LWW
04-01-2011, 05:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Under</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By June 1937 the Roosevelt administration was employing more than 300 publicists, compared to 68 when the New Deal arrived on the scene. The Department of Agriculture alone had 165 employees in its office of information.

So have we met a paid publicist? </div></div>

Propaganda is one of a tyrant's greatest tools.

LWW
04-01-2011, 05:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Under</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Roosevelt had played with forces he neither understands nor respects. He has spent billions of dollars, had fooled with gold, silver, wages, hogs, cotton, wheat, drought, tariffs, dry lands, tree belts, damns, electric power, incomes, floods, prices, debts, war, taxes, courts, homes, payrolls, savings, investments, and every relation of man to man, and now, when the result of it all was short circuits, runaways, smashes, cave-ins, collisions, and falling walls, he tried to put the blame on private enterprise for not cooperating with him!

The Chicago Tribune

Does this sound like anyone current?
</div></div>

Sounds like Uncle Barry to me.

Here are some good quotes on the topic of tyrants, propaganda, and their agitprops:

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>"By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise."</span>
Adolf Hitler

LWW
04-01-2011, 05:25 AM
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>"All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach."</span>
Adolf Hitler

LWW
04-01-2011, 05:27 AM
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think."</span>
Adolf Hitler

LWW
04-01-2011, 05:28 AM
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."</span>
Adolf Hitler

Under
04-01-2011, 07:18 PM
So another important lesson here: Whenever FDR spoke, assume
he was lying.

There, fixed it for you. It is now very concise and true.

Remind you of any current politician?

And for further FDR reading might I recommend any book by
Gary Dean Best

You FDR fans do read, don't you?

Slide Rule

LWW
04-02-2011, 02:31 AM
Gee's definition of "READING" a book is watching C-SPAN.

ugotda7
04-02-2011, 05:25 PM
PO................?

Under
04-04-2011, 04:02 PM
The problem was one of trying to operate a capitalist system under a government which dislikes the system, and would, if it had the courage and the power, replace it by the collectivist system. The result was a deadlock, with business unable to proceed because it is terrorized by the New Dealers; the New Dealers cannot proceed because, being only half hearted collectivists, they do not dare to follow out the logic of their own ideas. The Roosevelt administration would like to be able to milk business in order to provide the subsidies upon which their political power is founded: in short, they would like to have capitalism finance its own gradual extinction. Unfortunately for Roosevelt, this was impossible; to make business prosperous the New Deal would have to give it the security under which it can prosper. They could move towards collectivism only through a severe depression and great social crisis. The issue seemed to be coming to a head now, but since we have a irresponsible personnel government in Washington, no one can know how Mr. Roosevelt will meet the issue.

Walter Lippmann

Any of this sounding familiar? Like eating re-runs?

And just what is so Progressive about political dunces adopting concepts 70+ years old?

Under
04-04-2011, 04:04 PM
There was a more conciliatory feeling and air, but it did not appear that Roosevelt had yet faced a real problem before him and his under a most serious misapprehension. Roosevelt seems to believe that he could produce a revival by a series of reluctant piecemeal concessions on the points where businessmen complained the loudest. These would not, however, produce the desired result, because they did not go to the heart of the difficulty, which was the conviction, now deeply rooted in the minds of the industrial managers and capitalists, that the president distrust them, that he disbelieves in their principles, that he has no real sympathy with their purposes, and that he makes concessions only because for the moment he find it expedient to make them. Concessions in this spirit would not overcome the main obstacle of the general revival of enterprise; they will not remove the feeling that the system of private enterprise is merely tolerated, but the system is merely allowed to exist under a government which in its heart has condemned it.

Walter Lippmann What a great reporter!

Under
04-04-2011, 04:05 PM
You said once, with eternal truth, that the only thing to fear is fear itself. The fear is depressing industry. With due respect, you should concede the obvious: this fear is fear of you.

Eleanor Patterson

Under
04-04-2011, 04:23 PM
Roosevelt gives the impression that he heartily detest people who by their own skills and diligence accumulate wealth, starting from scratch, and that he wants to discredit that which, for lack of a better word, may be called success. Roosevelt seems to have a desire to rebuke those who relied on their own and turn popular hatred on them, to promote the idea that it is shameful to make a lot of money, and in as much as money is the yardstick by which success is measured in this primitive country, his attitude seems to threaten ambition. I cannot understand Mr. Roosevelt. Was it wrong, for his forebears to accumulate the wealth that made it possible for Roosevelt and his family to live a life of Riley without toil? If so, it took him a long time to reach that decision.

Westbrook Pegler

Oh, and the irony here is that the Delano side of the family provided FDR with a fabulous portfolio. All due to the hard work of the grandfather Warren Delano.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
page 290 The Imperial Cruise, by James Bradley

Franklin's grandfather Warren Delano had for years skulked around the Pearl River Delta dealing drugs. Delano had run offices in Canton and Hong Kong. During business hours, Chinese criminals would pay him cash and receive an opium chit. At night, Scrambling Crabs, long, sleek, heavily armed crafts, rowed out into the Pearl River Delta to Delano's floating warehouse, where they received their Jesus opium under the cover of darkness. The profits were enormous, and at his death Delano left his daughter Sara a fortune that she lavished on her only son.

</div></div>

So it was a family tradition to deliver hallucinogens. The grandfather specialized in opium and Franklin specialized in lying to the public.

Under
04-04-2011, 05:05 PM
Never before in American history has a Chief Executive been so utterly repudiated by the men who should be serving as his front-line figures, or at least concealing their differences from the gaze of the public. Among those who had deserted Roosevelt were his own vice-president, and many leaders in Congress. The opposition was not against piecemeal policies, but rather reflected a conviction that the President heads a wrecking rather than a rescuing squad. As a result, the New Deal, like the one-horse sleigh, seems to be falling apart before the eyes of the carpenters because they reached out indiscriminately for any kind of labor or materials in the making of it.

Ray Tucker

Oh and for extra credit, who was the first VP?

No fair cheating.

Under
04-04-2011, 05:07 PM
What the rest of the world has been able to do since 1932 by methods ranging from the Orthodox to the most unconventional, we have failed to achieve for the United States, despite all experiments with governmental pump priming.

New York Times

Sound familiar?

pooltchr
04-04-2011, 06:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Under</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Oh and for extra credit, who was the first VP?

No fair cheating. </div></div>

I believe it was our third POTUS

Steve

Under
04-04-2011, 08:14 PM
John Garner

Under
04-04-2011, 08:15 PM
No president in this century has had a sharper sense of personal power, a sense of what it is and where it comes from: none has had more hunger for it, if you have had more use for it, and only one or two could match his faith in his own competence to use it.

Richard Neustadt

Under
04-04-2011, 08:17 PM
The American people did not see the President of the United States being carried, helpless, from place to place, nor did they see him in pictures or newsreels confined to his wheelchair. Many unknowing cameramen had his camera smashed by Secret Service men when he snapped such a picture.

Walter Trohan

Under
04-04-2011, 08:18 PM
Never were so many, who knew so little, so sure of their answers to everything.

Walter Trohan

Under
04-04-2011, 08:22 PM
A reading list for those who read. As I said previously consult any book by Gary Dean Best.

Gallagher, Hugh Gregory
FDR’s Splendid Deception

Guenther, John
Roosevelt In Retrospect

Steel, Ronald
Walter Lippmann and the American Century

Stokes, Thomas L
Chip Off My Shoulder

Trohan, Walter
Political Annals: Memoirs Of A Sentimental Cynic

Kant, Frank
If The New Dealers Win, American Mercury, 37 4 -- 1936

Krock, Arthur
Press vs Government – A Warning, Public Opinion, 4 -- 1937

Menchen, H L
The Case for Dr. Landon, American Mercury, 10 -- 1936

Under
04-04-2011, 08:31 PM
Topsy-Turvydom

Were vices virtue – virtue, vice:
More nice is nasty – nasty, nice:
Where right is wrong and wrong is right –
Where white is black and black is white.

William S. Gilbert.

LWW
04-05-2011, 03:15 AM
Good historical research.

Under
04-05-2011, 08:09 PM
Here is another little song. Imagine there were folks who
thought FDR was off his rocker. Imagine.

I'M SO TIRED OF IT ALL

I'm so tired - Oh so tired - of the whole New Deal;
Of the juggler's smile; the barker's spiel.
Tired of taxes on my ham and eggs;
Tired of payoffs to political yeggs.
I'm tired of farmer's goose-stepping to laws;
Of millions of itching job-holder's paws;
Of Fireside Talks over commandeered mikes;
Of passing more laws to stimulate strikes.

I'm tired of the hourly-increasing debt;
I'm tired of promises still to be met;
Of eating and sleeping by Government plan;
Of calmly forgetting the Forgotten Man.
I'm tired of every new brain-trust thought;
Of the ship of state - now a pleasure yacht.
I'm tired of cheating the courts by stealth;
And terribly tired of sharing my wealth.
I'm tired and bored with the whole New Deal;
With its juggler's smile and barker's spiel.

Under
04-06-2011, 01:45 PM
Worse that an Egyptian flea, for no one can guess which way he is going to jump, thus leaving the country in a
fault of doubt.

Amos Pinochet

Under
04-06-2011, 01:46 PM
The brain trust thinks you can populate the country by masturbation.

Jesse Jones, head of the Reconstruction Finance Corporation

Under
04-06-2011, 01:49 PM
If the Roosevelt administration had purpose, purposefully set out with the goal of destroying private enterprise and promoting government operation of increasing share of the economy, the securities act of 1933 could hardly have been better designed to attain net result.

C. J. Bullock

Under
04-06-2011, 01:52 PM
It look$ like one of the mo$t one-$ided election$ in the hi$tory of the United $tate$. Never change $anta Clau$ in mid-chimney.

H. I. Phillips