PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy9ball.com player reminder

AzHousePro
09-12-2002, 12:31 AM
Please forgive the intrusion as I try not to post blatant ads here.

Anyone wanting to make pics for our next event at fantasy9ball.com, player selections are open until midnight on thursday night.

Complete prizes were posted tonight and total over $2000 in prizes including an autographed posted from the event, a brand new Joss Cue and subscriptions to Billiards Digest. (See, it is kind of an ad for BD so it it ok, right?)

Thanks,

Mike
http://www.fantasy9ball.com

Warren_Lushia
09-12-2002, 01:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: AzHousePro:</font><hr> Please forgive the intrusion as I try not to post blatant ads here.

Anyone wanting to make pics for our next event at fantasy9ball.com, player selections are open until midnight on thursday night.

Complete prizes were posted tonight and total over $2000 in prizes including an autographed posted from the event, a brand new Joss Cue and subscriptions to Billiards Digest. (See, it is kind of an ad for BD so it it ok, right?)

Thanks,

Mike
<a target="_blank" href=http://www.fantasy9ball.com>http://www.fantasy9ball.com</a> <hr></blockquote>

holy jeezum jiminy crow!! this latest prize list is obscene for a $15 dollar contest (which is the paid event cost?) let alone A FREAKING FREE ONE?!?! are you guys on acid or something?!?!?!?!?!!? holy crap, i know have to go back and re-evaluate my picks. i didn't realize i might win those kinda prizes. i prolly already took it too seriously, but damn guys, those are not trinkets your talking about!!

son of a beatch, now i'm gonna have to get even more scientific and lose even worse!!! y'all gotta get in on this fun, even for this last free one (to be honest the first pay one (the us open!) is the one i can't wait for, finally, double elimination!! but a free shot at those kinda prizes, your a freaking dummy to not at least try (5 seconds). hey, i told ya, and i WILL rub it in your face if i win, so its your own fault! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

warren..&lt;-- never wins nothing

Holly
09-12-2002, 08:17 AM
Hi Warren,

I think your comment is a compliment. : ) I assure you all of us involved with Fantasy9Ball.com are lucid 24/7....ok, well that may not be entirely true...but ya know, sometimes that bleach does reach my brain.

Seriously though, I cannot tell you and anyone enough how hardworking Mike and Brady have been working on F9B. They are top notch and wanted to bring something back to the entire pool community as well as have a creative environment in which to promote the sport, the players and the events on a diffrent level.

ps...by the way baby - I'm high on life...lol

AzHousePro
09-12-2002, 06:49 PM
My biggest regret about doing the site is that I can't win. I would love to win that poster.

Mike

Warren_Lushia
09-12-2002, 09:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Holly:</font><hr> Hi Warren,

I think your comment is a compliment. : ) I assure you all of us involved with Fantasy9Ball.com are lucid 24/7....ok, well that may not be entirely true...but ya know, sometimes that bleach does reach my brain.

Seriously though, I cannot tell you and anyone enough how hardworking Mike and Brady have been working on F9B. They are top notch and wanted to bring something back to the entire pool community as well as have a creative environment in which to promote the sport, the players and the events on a diffrent level.

ps...by the way baby - I'm high on life...lol <hr></blockquote>

whoa, why you callin me baby?! you must have seen my pic!!

seriously, i didn't know you were a part of the fantasy9ball.com team, but i agree y'all are doing a great job. my only wish is a few more of the hundreds playing would give more comments about potential improvements -- then again maybe this means everyone likes it like just as it is?! i'm having a blast, it is a fabulous idea, and alot of fun. i still have some more suggestions to make it even better, but i am trying to hold off and let others chime in, cause i represent only one person's opinion so i don't wanna post too much!!

btw, holly, i see mike has a cool pic of you in the latest gallery, keep shooting em straight. and lay off the bleach girl /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif i'm out like efren with ball in hand...

warren..&lt;-- natural blonde

TomBrooklyn
09-23-2002, 09:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: AzHousePro:</font><hr> Please forgive the intrusion as I try not to post blatant ads here.<hr></blockquote>NP, I wish you would have intruded the other two times the contest was held, as I wasn't notified until this one.

I entered it but cannot find the results for it.

I found player point totals that seem to be cumulative for three events, and I'm nowhere on that list.
-TB-

SPetty
09-24-2002, 06:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> I entered it but cannot find the results for it.

I found player point totals that seem to be cumulative for three events, and I'm nowhere on that list.
-TB- <hr></blockquote>Hi Tom,

I played in all three freebies, and would have continued for pay if they had worked all the kinks out. What you mention here is a problem, I think. You don't know where you stand, you don't know how they're scoring things, you don't know what the winners picked, etc. Too much is going on behind the scenes - as though they're keeping everything secret. They should, at the end of a tournament, list all the tournament players and their scores, list who picked who(m?) and what the scores are and what the totals are. This information should be kept around historically and be easy for the user to find and get to. I have no idea who I picked in the last tournament and how they fared in the tournament, and I have no idea who the winner(s) picked to get to where they are. I guess it was just too much like a slot machine for me to continue...

09-24-2002, 06:38 AM
<a target="_blank" href=http://www.fantasy9ball.com/showpicks4.cfm>http://www.fantasy9ball.com/showpicks4.cfm</a>

TomBrooklyn
09-24-2002, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the link anon. Theres the list, SP. I'm not on it anyway. My entry apparently didn't go through. I had been notified via email that my tie-break guess didn't go through. I went back and repeatedly tried to enter it, and it kept reasking me for it, so I guess it never got registered. I wasn't sure until now. =Tom