PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new

09-12-2002, 02:01 AM
Hi, I'm new to this kind of forum. I hope its friendly here, not like playpool.com. They are nasty over there. Anyway hope to makes some friends here.

Doctor_D
09-12-2002, 04:19 AM
Good morning:

Welcome... Please, make yourself comfortable and join right in. The BD CCB is "The" best discussion forum on the Web!

/ccboard/images/icons/cool.gif

Dr. D.

Kato
09-12-2002, 07:20 AM
We get a little heated from time to time but this is a good sized forum with a lot of personalities. Here you can get some pool, some fun, some friends, some more pool, and some other stuff. Jump right in and have at it.

Kato

stickman
09-12-2002, 07:32 AM
Welcome Bluto. Most often we are a friendly group, with only an occassional flare up or two. To expect perfect harmony in a group this size would be too much to realistically expect. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif Stick around and contribute where you can. There are a lot of good people here, willing to help, with lots of good ideas offered, lots of good discussion, conversation, etc. If you hang out here for a while, you will make some good friends.

MikeM
09-12-2002, 07:38 AM
Welcome Bluto. You'll find us slightly more intelligent than the playpool crowd./ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

MM

9 Ball Girl
09-12-2002, 07:49 AM
Welcome Bluto. It's a good time here. Except for the occasional flare ups. One of which I'm guilty of participating in. Other than that, what's your game?

09-12-2002, 07:49 AM
Your new to this type of forum but you are familiar with playpool.com and you know about 'signatures' and how to use them? Hmmmmm?

BLACKHEART
09-12-2002, 08:00 AM
HOWDY BLUTO; I'm Jerry. I make a few Qs & do repair work. my game is 8 ball & snooker & live in Illinois. Tell us a little about yourself...JER

bluewolf
09-12-2002, 08:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Bluto:</font><hr> Hi, I'm new to this kind of forum. I hope its friendly here, not like playpool.com. They are nasty over there. Anyway hope to makes some friends here. <hr></blockquote>

you can learn about pool here. lots of good threads. occasional flame war but imo people get over it fast and you dont get your posts bashed every time you post. most people are nice and helpful.

i am probably the least experienced person here but am learning. welcome to the forum.

bw

09-12-2002, 08:53 AM
This is just your normal disfunctional household--firends, inlaws, outlaws, and a few creatures in the basement we can't identify.

Welcome!

PoolFan
09-12-2002, 10:04 AM
Welcome, Bluto!!

We're happy you can join us. Some hot topics do get nasty here, but it's all relative. Try it out and see how you feel. I hope you enjoy.

09-12-2002, 10:26 AM
just stay away from fran crimi she wants all newcommers to shut up and listen to her..... oh by the way dont believe anything you might hear about me... the thing with the donkey was an accident... honest

nAz
09-12-2002, 10:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: d0wnt0wn:</font><hr> just stay away from fran crimi she wants all newcommers to shut up and listen to her..... oh by the way dont believe anything you might hear about me... the thing with the donkey was an accident... honest <hr></blockquote>
LOL happen twice ...that was no accident lol

09-12-2002, 10:33 AM
hey i thought it was over 16!

09-12-2002, 11:42 AM
Hi Bluto. I'm Anonymous. I'm one of many anonymouses. You'll know me because I'm the smart, witty anonymous with the distinctive, individual unidentified personality. Good luck!

09-12-2002, 12:25 PM
Welcome Bluto. If you like pool with lots of intelligent, fun-loving people who all love pool, then you've come to the right place. My game has improved as a direct result of reading joining in on this forum. Thanks to all.
Brian in VA

MaineEAck
09-12-2002, 06:58 PM
Hey Bluto your IP looks like Voodoo Daddy's J do you live with him? Or did you break into his house and use his computer? lol

Barbara
09-12-2002, 08:02 PM
Bluto?? Bluto Plutarsky???

Where have you been Sweetie?!! /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif!

Barbara~~~"Animal House" will be another DVD acquirement...

preacherman
09-12-2002, 10:55 PM
Welcome to CCB. Like others have shared it gets a little heated in here and then it will all calm down. I think it's a great place to learn and get answers to some of your pool questions. There are some great people in here if you hang around long enough to know them. I am a Christian, and will sometimes get people a little hot when that comes into my conversation, but I'm not the only Christian in here - LOL! Anyway, it's a great site and a great place to learn.

Check out my site if you get a chance: www.geocities.com/pool4christ/ (http://www.geocities.com/pool4christ/) It's a new site but I have some helpful information and links in there, more to come.

Jim (goproclaim@aol.com)

Alfie
09-13-2002, 12:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Bluto:</font><hr> Hi, I'm new to this kind of forum. I hope its friendly here, not like playpool.com. They are nasty over there. Anyway hope to makes some friends here. <hr></blockquote> Welcome home, Bluto.
We love you.