PDA

View Full Version : For my fans on the left ...

LWW
04-02-2011, 04:20 PM
... since I know you incessantly wring your hands over my post count, this one makes 15,000.

wolfdancer
04-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Are you really bragging about some post count milestone?
15k posts in such a relatively short time, along with God knows how many you have posted on AZB....tells me you haven't much of a life outside of your apparent posting mania/compulsion?
I look at my own high count, which took a few more years to accumulate....and think ,... how the **** could I have spent that much time on any site?

JohnnyD
04-02-2011, 06:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... since I know you incessantly wring your hands over my post count, this one makes 15,000. </div></div>
We all appreciate your efforts profesor.You really are the best.

JohnnyD
04-02-2011, 06:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you really bragging about some post count milestone?
15k posts in such a relatively short time, along with God knows how many you have posted on AZB....tells me you haven't much of a life outside of your apparent posting mania/compulsion?
I look at my own high count, which took a few more years to accumulate....and think ,... how the **** could I have spent that much time on any site?
</div></div>
15,000 QUALITY posts.The very best poster.We can't wait till Steve becomes #4 here.
LWW spends most of the time lecturing and teaching the masses.We appreciate his quality posts here.
YOUR high post count is from quantity not quality.You don't think.
Get a life loser besides following gail around.
WHY did h lie?

LWW
04-02-2011, 11:01 PM
He's only angry that I stole the cabal's thunder over having reached the 15K level.

JohnnyD
04-02-2011, 11:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's only angry that I stole the cabal's thunder over having reached the 15K level. </div></div>
That is exactly it.You have gone where no other person could ever go.You did it thru hard work and determination.Wait till wolfy looses his #4 spot.

Qtec
04-03-2011, 03:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you really bragging about some post count milestone?
</div></div>

my thoughts exactly.

Q

Stretch
04-03-2011, 05:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you really bragging about some post count milestone?
</div></div>

my thoughts exactly.

Q </div></div>

LLW is clearly insane. St.

Sev
04-03-2011, 03:30 PM
Well Wolfi I got less than 5000 posts to make before I catch the intrepid LWW on AZ. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

It seems I have Godzilla to thank for that. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
04-03-2011, 04:13 PM
While you are playing catch-up....as the weather warms up here, I'll be out playing golf, and later on in the day playing pool in both league and the many weekly tournaments here, or maybe just practicing on my home table, or hosting some friends.
BUT, I have to admit that I look forward to your surpassing
lww....I'd be interested in seeing how he would handle that

wolfdancer
04-03-2011, 11:03 PM
JohnnyD, I equate your own posts to be of the same "high quality" as lww's iz. AND, if I could have your posts printed on some designer toilet paper, I could probably then find a good use for them.
Maybe you can't wait, but while I can't speak for any others here, I get nothing from Steve's posts???? As Gertrude Stein once said about Oakland...."there ain't nothing there, there" (imo)
But, "different strokes for...." if you are larnin sumthin from them, I'm happy for you.

JohnnyD
04-03-2011, 11:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD, I equate your own posts to be of the same "high quality" as lww's iz. AND, if I could have your posts printed on some designer toilet paper, I could probably then find a good use for them.
Maybe you can't wait, but while I can't speak for any others here, I get nothing from Steve's posts???? As Gertrude Stein once said about Oakland...."there ain't nothing there, there" (imo)
But, "different strokes for...." if you are larnin sumthin from them, I'm happy for you.

</div></div> YOU mean nothing here.You are one of the one's causing problems here.You really are clueless and totally worthless.
You get nothing from others posts because you can't comprehend.
You really are dumb.

Why did h lie?

JohnnyD
04-03-2011, 11:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD, I equate your own posts to be of the same "high quality" as lww's iz. AND, if I could have your posts printed on some designer toilet paper, I could probably then find a good use for them.

</div></div>Why did h lie?

Qtec
04-04-2011, 04:16 AM
How many of your posts were a reply to yourself?

I reckon about 23/30%.

Q.................congrats........well done....you are some kid.

wolfdancer
04-04-2011, 10:43 AM
I am not worthless. I understand that the human body has a value of just under $1.
But imagine what I could get just for this encyclopedic brain?
And you can't put a price on character
I think the following represents my "total package"....using a
little poetic license (maybe)
XXXXXXXXXX (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdrEmZ35fxc&feature=player_detailpage)

pooltchr
04-04-2011, 10:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I get nothing from Steve's posts???? As Gertrude Stein once said about Oakland...."there ain't nothing there, there" (imo)
</div></div>

Closed minds close doors.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-04-2011, 11:02 AM
AS I have already stated...I can't wait, as my own total post count is embarrassing to me. I hope someone else crawls out of the woodwork and replaces me on the #5 spot as well. That removes me from the t.p. list
All that time that I spent writing those highly articulate posts; I could have put to a better use...like,say, solving Fermat's equation.....wait a minute, Wiles solved it in 1994 (and nobody informed me?)

JohnnyD
04-04-2011, 07:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AS I have already stated...I can't wait, as my own total post count is embarrassing to me. I hope someone else crawls out of the woodwork and replaces me on the #5 spot as well. That removes me from the t.p. list
All that time that I spent writing those highly articulate posts; I could have put to a better use...like,say, solving Fermat's equation.....wait a minute, Wiles solved it in 1994 (and nobody informed me?) </div></div>
Your an embarrassment to yourself and any family.

RACIST
BIGOT

LWW
04-05-2011, 07:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AS I have already stated...I can't wait, as my own total post count is embarrassing to me. I hope someone else crawls out of the woodwork and replaces me on the #5 spot as well. That removes me from the t.p. list
All that time that I spent writing those highly articulate posts; I could have put to a better use...like,say, solving Fermat's equation.....wait a minute, Wiles solved it in 1994 (and nobody informed me?) </div></div>
Your an embarrassment to yourself and any family.

RACIST
BIGOT </div></div>

This discussion reminds me of an "ALL IN THE FAMILY" episode where Sammy Davis Jy met Mike and Archie and Mike was trying to explain Archie to Sammy. Paraphrased:

MIKE: Archie, why do you always think you are better than everyone.

ARCHIE: Because I don't, I think all of youse minororities ought to have the same rights to stay in your own neighborhoods.

SAMMY: Mike, I have to stick up for Archie when he says he doesn't think he's better than anyone else ... because I can see that he ain't better than anybody.