PDA

View Full Version : The Running Theme of Gayles Threads??

Sev
04-02-2011, 07:07 PM
It can be best described the spewing of vitriolic hatred toward a group of people she despises.
Its a depressing attempt at being relevant.

Examples of what we see in her thread titles are:
outrageous, Absurdity, overreach, attack, flip flops, hypocrisy, protest, crazy, spoon fed, lies, isnt safe, nuts, birhters, destroy, disease, manslaughter, welfare, sex, strike, unconstitutional, fascism, bat crap, lawbreaking, air strike, Obama, erase, Israel, liar, crook, misogyny, hate, racism, rape, criminalize, slander, Anti American, pandering, travesty, dangerous, pig, war.

Its truly sad and possibly indicates an individual that is gradually losing her grip on reality.

However it poses us an interesting opportunity to see who can create the most interesting sentence with the above.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

JohnnyD
04-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Her,wolfy and aitch have a destructive need for recognition and approval.They are emotionally crippled.Q and stretch are closing in.A bunch of insecure people.

Soflasnapper
04-02-2011, 07:52 PM
I think it can be best described as mirroring back the same kind of rhetoric used by her interlocutors.

Almost everything you list can be found in certain other posters of an entirely opposite point of view.

Does your analysis find the same conclusion for them?

Personally, I try to hold my rhetorical level down to a civil tone, and I do not always succeed despite my efforts. It is obvious that many do not even try, and when it's more their bread and butter, meat and potatoes go-to rhetorical style to blast away their opponents, how would one expect them to be answered except in kind?

I know it's ineffective as a method of changing anyone's opinion, which is why I try to avoid it. Still, given the stakes for the country, and what I take to be sincere opinions that the side you are against is advocating policies that will ruin the country, overheated rhetoric is somewhat difficult to avoid. And there's the question of chicken/egg, who started what when, and all the back history of who is the instigator, and who is only responding.

In the NBA, it doesn't matter-- both parties get ejected or T'd up. 'But he/she started it' is the kind of excuse we don't accept from our children, even when sometime it's a correct point.

ugotda7
04-02-2011, 08:02 PM
I pity her......

pooltchr
04-02-2011, 08:33 PM
Sofla,
I think if you were to look at the history of the forum, you would find that more often than not, it was Gayle who started with the rhetoric, and others may have determined that this kind of negative ranting is the only thing she understands.

She gets back exactly what she puts out there.

And you are correct, it is about as ineffective a way of trying to communicate as one could attempt. The tone and attitude that runs through all of her posts is not intended to convey any particular bit of information, as it is to incite a response. I believe she really does crave the attention her fanatical, bitter, hateful posting style draws out.

Steve

Sev
04-02-2011, 08:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think it can be best described as mirroring back the same kind of rhetoric used by her interlocutors.

Almost everything you list can be found in certain other posters of an entirely opposite point of view.

Does your analysis find the same conclusion for them?

Personally, I try to hold my rhetorical level down to a civil tone, and I do not always succeed despite my efforts. It is obvious that many do not even try, and when it's more their bread and butter, meat and potatoes go-to rhetorical style to blast away their opponents, how would one expect them to be answered except in kind?

I know it's ineffective as a method of changing anyone's opinion, which is why I try to avoid it. Still, given the stakes for the country, and what I take to be sincere opinions that the side you are against is advocating policies that will ruin the country, overheated rhetoric is somewhat difficult to avoid. And there's the question of chicken/egg, who started what when, and all the back history of who is the instigator, and who is only responding.

In the NBA, it doesn't matter-- both parties get ejected or T'd up. 'But he/she started it' is the kind of excuse we don't accept from our children, even when sometime it's a correct point. </div></div>

Now now young man. You've come late to the game.
The Maid Maiden of Maryland was blasting away long before I showed up on the scene. Her shrill screeching makes flocks of harpies swoon in love stricken awe.
Even Carl Rove told her to stop drinking the swamp water when when she once phone in.

As far as what others post in their thread titles, these were all gathered in a couple pages.

As far as rhetoric goes both parties have been dipping into the same jar of Vaseline to give us all a royal pumping up the arse.
They have bastardized the constitution, the law and the principles of this country. We are going over a cliff because our elected officials for decades have been more concerned with whats good for their reelection rather than what is good for the country and its people.
The she demon and others like her cant seem to see the forest through the trees.
Our elected officials on both sides of the aisle have sold us down the debt river. They have done nothing for decades that is designed to keep America out ahead of the economic pack but rather have contributed its demise. The unintended consequences of laws and actions that go counter to both the peoples and countries welfare may very well destroy us.

This needs to be fixed and it needs to be fixed now. There is going to be pain and lots of it. So the people and the government better just suck it and get it done.

wolfdancer
04-02-2011, 10:00 PM
Great post !!!!

JohnnyD
04-02-2011, 10:57 PM
Thank you.

LWW
04-02-2011, 11:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think it can be best described as mirroring back the same kind of rhetoric used by her interlocutors. </div></div>

Now wasn't that precious.

I confess to making thread titles that mock Gee's ridiculous nature.

That is what's called mirroring.

One cannot, as you are claiming, be a victim of mirroring their own self.

LWW
04-02-2011, 11:15 PM
And let me add that the thread titles of hers seldom, if ever, actually bear any resemblance to the data posted.

LWW
04-02-2011, 11:18 PM
HERE (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=346215#Post346215) is a perfect example.

The thread title claims that "EVEN AARP ISN'T SAFE FROM GOP CUT-THROATS!"

The data provided doesn't show AARP to be a victim of anything other than being expected to operate within the law.

JohnnyD
04-02-2011, 11:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> HERE (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=346215#Post346215) is a perfect example.

The thread title claims that "EVEN AARP ISN'T SAFE FROM GOP CUT-THROATS!"

The data provided doesn't show AARP to be a victim of anything other than being expected to operate within the law. </div></div>
Once again you uncover the truth.You busted another myth.I always wonder when/if they will ever stop lieing.Seems like they were born to lie.They believe in their own filthy writings.Especially one would think that the school teacher would know better but he doesn't.How pathetic they are.
Keep up the great posts LWW that is why you were voted #1 most articulate poster on this forum.

LWW
04-03-2011, 03:41 AM
Sofanapper also either doesn't know, or refuses to be acknowledged, that woofie and aitch and superstar and Snoopy had all tried to match facts on AZB ... and all were literally embarrassed by their horrendous fact based defeats. They watched in horror as myth after spoon fed myth was slain before their very eyes.

They then begged, incessantly for months, accompanied by wailing and gnashing of teeth mixed in with juvenile taunts for me to come her and tangle with the queen.

After leaving the rotting corpses of her mythology in a neat little pile, I left them to swim in their own bile.

They lacked the common sense to not follow me back to AZB. Hence, I returned and bloodied the reanimated corpses of their mythology yet again ... and again left them in peace. And, again, like the trolls that they are ... they followed me.

These are not attacks, they are recitation of facts.

Gayle in MD
04-03-2011, 07:41 AM
Here's an example of their wonderful posts....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Listen you over stuffed sausage I was minding my own business when I see our local once upon a time school pump making disparaging remarks about me.
The hateful old wench should try got get laid once and a while to release some of that pent up tension. But then who would want to? Its probably like tossing a hot dog down a hallway.

As for slithering and venom there are several reptiles around here and it isnt me.
If you want to run your jib thats fine. However it would be nice if you would stop being Gayles personal colonoscope. No matter how much she enjoys having you jammed up there you should show a little personal dignity and stay on the sidelines and let the little misanthrope speak for herself. Not that we would read anything but Bush Bush Bush. Which between you and me seems to indicate that she has an overly overt affection either for herself or other woman. Not that is a bad thing. However if thats the case she should dump her old man and start clam digging.
The aged mentally addled old wind bag needs to seek professional help and you by enabling her are not helping. If she has something coherent to say I am more than willing to listen. However the incessant tripe that she insists on printing while at the same time not engaging in any meaningful discussion is at its base deserving of derision.

So basically bite me Hondo.
</div></div> Written by Sev.

"When a woman spreads her legs, she loses her defense."

Written by Pooltchr

Their thread titles, are lies.

Also, Pooltchr and Sev, have stalked me on this forum for years...while I refuse to enter into discussions with them.

I think it's safe to say, we know who the juveniles are on this forum. When I launch a thread, I am nearly always including a link, from a respected journalist, or newspaper.

I suppose you could say, some men have a hard time with the fact that women, have the same rights to write on the internet, as they (men) do. Not all, but many RWers, have the same sort of issues, with women....and hence, they seek to limit women's rights, or slander and insult them, when they use them..

G.

Sev
04-03-2011, 08:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's an example of their wonderful posts....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Listen you over stuffed sausage I was minding my own business when I see our local once upon a time school pump making disparaging remarks about me.
The hateful old wench should try got get laid once and a while to release some of that pent up tension. But then who would want to? Its probably like tossing a hot dog down a hallway.

As for slithering and venom there are several reptiles around here and it isnt me.
If you want to run your jib thats fine. However it would be nice if you would stop being Gayles personal colonoscope. No matter how much she enjoys having you jammed up there you should show a little personal dignity and stay on the sidelines and let the little misanthrope speak for herself. Not that we would read anything but Bush Bush Bush. Which between you and me seems to indicate that she has an overly overt affection either for herself or other woman. Not that is a bad thing. However if thats the case she should dump her old man and start clam digging.
The aged mentally addled old wind bag needs to seek professional help and you by enabling her are not helping. If she has something coherent to say I am more than willing to listen. However the incessant tripe that she insists on printing while at the same time not engaging in any meaningful discussion is at its base deserving of derision.

So basically bite me Hondo.
</div></div> Written by Sev.

"When a woman spreads her legs, she loses her defense."

Written by Pooltchr

Their thread titles, are lies.

Also, Pooltchr and Sev, have stalked me on this forum for years...while I refuse to enter into discussions with them.

I think it's safe to say, we know who the juveniles are on this forum. When I launch a thread, I am nearly always including a link, from a respected journalist, or newspaper.

I suppose you could say, some men have a hard time with the fact that women, have the same rights to write on the internet, as they (men) do. Not all, but many RWers, have the same sort of issues, with women....and hence, they seek to limit women's rights, or slander and insult them, when they use them..

G. </div></div>

All my threads include a link and the a quote of the full topic. So that statement is a non starter.

As far as stalking goes if you dont want to have anybody comment on your threads then dont post. Your asinine assertion that you are being stalked is belied by the fact that generally no more than 10 people post in this forum. It doesnt take much in the way of mental acuity to figure out that the chances are quite high that the same people will be commenting on everybodies posts. Especially if they happen to be online at the same time.

Perhaps if you would engage in a more reasonable manner rather than making bigoted blanket statements about a significant portion of the population members on this board could actually have a spirited but civil debate on the subject matter. .

As usual you have your head up your arse on the last paragraph. Your irrational whining and sniveling is always reduced down to women being inferior. It would seem to me it is you that has an inferiority complex. I suggest you get over it as most males value a hard working intelligent woman that is a go getters. Of course it possible that MD and Washington is composed of a vast collection of knuckle dragging neanderthals. However I think it more likely that in the arena of male/female relations you are damaged goods.
Now Hondo may be picked on about ascending his own cross. However you take the cake sweetheart. Your continual irrational assertions of woe are a spectacle to behold.
Its absolutely breathtaking to witness just how blind you actually are.

I would imagine the song "Stand by Your Man" causes severe dental damage any time you hear it.

pooltchr
04-03-2011, 08:38 AM
I will give you credit, Gayle. You are a master at taking things out of context and twisting them around.

Your halo is severely tarnished!

Steve

LWW
04-03-2011, 08:42 AM
She posted behind me ... by her definition, isn't that stalking?

Soflasnapper
04-03-2011, 01:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sofanapper also either doesn't know, or refuses to be acknowledged, that woofie and aitch and superstar and Snoopy had all tried to match facts on AZB ... and all were literally embarrassed by their horrendous fact based defeats. They watched in horror as myth after spoon fed myth was slain before their very eyes.

They then begged, incessantly for months, accompanied by wailing and gnashing of teeth mixed in with juvenile taunts for me to come her and tangle with the queen.

After leaving the rotting corpses of her mythology in a neat little pile, I left them to swim in their own bile.

They lacked the common sense to not follow me back to AZB. Hence, I returned and bloodied the reanimated corpses of their mythology yet again ... and again left them in peace. And, again, like the trolls that they are ... they followed me.

These are not attacks, they are recitation of facts. </div></div>

I'm sure there's a most compelling back history, and also that I don't know much about it, being a relative late comer here (and never on the AZ board).

So, as I suggested, it's true that the claim is 'SHE STARTED IT.'

(Ref's whistle sound, makes T sign with hands)

Sev
04-03-2011, 03:35 PM
I think you would enjoy the debate on AZ. There are those that would disagree with you to be sure. However I believe your contributions would be appreciated. Membership opinions span the spectrum and we rarely have any problems.

wolfdancer
04-03-2011, 04:04 PM
If your's lww's, and the posts of a few others here are examples of "we never have any problems"......I find that hard to believe.
I've read some of the "never any problems", replies to Hondo

JohnnyD
04-03-2011, 04:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If your's lww's, and the posts of a few others here are examples of "we never have any problems"......I find that hard to believe.
</div></div>Why did handoe lie?

Sev
04-03-2011, 05:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If your's lww's, and the posts of a few others here are examples of "we never have any problems"......I find that hard to believe.
</div></div>

Hondo has never been considered a problem.

Gayle in MD
04-04-2011, 07:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sofanapper also either doesn't know, or refuses to be acknowledged, that woofie and aitch and superstar and Snoopy had all tried to match facts on AZB ... and all were literally embarrassed by their horrendous fact based defeats. They watched in horror as myth after spoon fed myth was slain before their very eyes.

I'm sure there's a most compelling back history, and also that I don't know much about it, being a relative late comer here (and never on the AZ board).

So, as I suggested, it's true that the claim is 'SHE STARTED IT.'

(Ref's whistle sound, makes T sign with hands) </div></div>

<span style="color: #660000"> After years of silence, while reading the filth and lies written here ad nauseam by the right about the Clinton's, and the Kennedy's, I ripped right into George W. Bush, the worst president in American History, and did so with great pleasure.

I have no regrets about my Bush Rants, particularly since Five former Secretaries of State of both political persuasions, and our most scholarly, knowledable group of Presidential Historians all agree with my appraisals. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Hence, I am their main target. I'll wear it as a crown, close, but not equal to my glee in pushing Karl Rove into a vicious rant, on the air, simply by saying what is so, about his treasonist activites...and lies. I'd say, that rates among one of my greatest pleasures, lol.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

G. </span>

pooltchr
04-04-2011, 07:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ pushing Karl Rove into a vicious rant, on the air, simply by saying what is so, about his treasonist activites...and lies. I'd say, that rates among one of my greatest pleasures, lol.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

G.[/b] [/color] </div></div>

Claiming as one of your greatest pleasures, taunting someone into an emotional response seems to be a theme with you. Perhaps that's the reason you fill all your posts here with such negativity.

I think this statement tells as much about you as anyone needs to know.

Steve

eg8r
04-04-2011, 08:55 AM
Besides the fact that it absolutely never happened. That is just one of her dreams.

eg8r

pooltchr
04-04-2011, 09:05 AM
I suspect it may be a case of all talk and very little action.

Steve

Soflasnapper
04-04-2011, 09:58 AM
GW Bush was not only the worst president in my lifetime (possibly of all time), but a miserable fraud and an extremely immoral man, who chose the evils of war purely as a personal political advantage.

It's hard to imagine anything much worse. He even explained his plan to the first ghostwriter of his biography in '99, in prep work for that campaign biography. (Parts had to be re-written by Karen Hughes, W's long-term aide who also penned its forward.)

Mickey Herskowitz said... (http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/1028-01.htm)

So, we have what, 5,000 dead Americans or so, maybe 60,000 casualties in total on our side (counting wounded and medical evacs) of horribly maimed, brain-damaged or amputeed service personnel, up to 1 million dead Iraqis and countless untold dead and wounded Afghans, $1.2 trillion current total costs and counting up to $3 trillion in total war costs considering the lifetime care required for these brain-damaged and other disabled veterans, a large part of the extra gasoline and oil prices due to war-fever speculation from all that ME unrest amounting to at least hundreds of billions in extra expense-- ALL SO W COULD BE POLITICALLY POPULAR AND SUCCEED IN HIS POLITICAL AGENDA, ACCORDING TO QUOTES HE HIMSELF GAVE TO HIS BIOGRAPHER/GHOST WRITER AND LONG-TIME FAMILY FRIEND TO THE BUSHES!!??!?!?!

Revolting. Sickening. Disgraceful. An eternal shame for all this blood, death and misery on this country, but likely eternal damnation for the man who caused all of this for what can only be characterized as sociopathic reasons.

Evil is worth getting exercised about, and this is one such exemplum gratium. It's understandable that such a man receives ample hostile rhetoric of the most virulent kind, because few deserve it more than this wretch of a so-called man, who was really an immature puke.

It is beyond aggravating to have this puke's putrid lingering legacy sanitized and excused, while blaming the newcomer for all its detritus of debt and spending. You know, because everything was going SO GREAT during those halcyon years of yore, until the new guy showed up and f-d it all up.

We better hope it's true that God protects drunks, fools, and the United States. I agree with Thomas Jefferson, when he said 'When I consider that God is just, I tremble for my country.'

pooltchr
04-04-2011, 10:32 AM
Bush was by no means a great president, but we only have to go back as far as Jimmy Carter to know that he was not the worst.

(The jury is still out on the present administration, but when all is said and done, I believe we will have yet another strong frontrunner.)

Steve

eg8r
04-04-2011, 12:16 PM
Well the video is evidence enough that she did not even cause a sweat and he dealt with her pretty easily.

eg8r

LWW
04-04-2011, 01:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well the video is evidence enough that she did not even cause a sweat and he dealt with her pretty easily.

eg8r </div></div>

Do you have the link?

If I remember correctly, the C-Span announcer was snickering at her.

Gayle in MD
04-04-2011, 03:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GW Bush was not only the worst president in my lifetime (possibly of all time), but a miserable fraud and an extremely immoral man, who chose the evils of war purely as a personal political advantage.

It's hard to imagine anything much worse. He even explained his plan to the first ghostwriter of his biography in '99, in prep work for that campaign biography. (Parts had to be re-written by Karen Hughes, W's long-term aide who also penned its forward.)

So, we have what, 5,000 dead Americans or so, maybe 60,000 casualties in total on our side (counting wounded and medical evacs) of horribly maimed, brain-damaged or amputeed service personnel, up to 1 million dead Iraqis and countless untold dead and wounded Afghans, $1.2 trillion current total costs and counting up to $3 trillion in total war costs considering the lifetime care required for these brain-damaged and other disabled veterans, a large part of the extra gasoline and oil prices due to war-fever speculation from all that ME unrest amounting to at least hundreds of billions in extra expense-- ALL SO W COULD BE POLITICALLY POPULAR AND SUCCEED IN HIS POLITICAL AGENDA, ACCORDING TO QUOTES HE HIMSELF GAVE TO HIS BIOGRAPHER/GHOST WRITER AND LONG-TIME FAMILY FRIEND TO THE BUSHES!!??!?!?!

Revolting. Sickening. Disgraceful. An eternal shame for all this blood, death and misery on this country, but likely eternal damnation for the man who caused all of this for what can only be characterized as sociopathic reasons.

Evil is worth getting exercised about, and this is one such exemplum gratium. It's understandable that such a man receives ample hostile rhetoric of the most virulent kind, because few deserve it more than this wretch of a so-called man, who was really an immature puke.

It is beyond aggravating to have this puke's putrid lingering legacy sanitized and excused, while blaming the newcomer for all its detritus of debt and spending. You know, because everything was going SO GREAT during those halcyon years of yore, until the new guy showed up and f-d it all up.

We better hope it's true that God protects drunks, fools, and the United States. I agree with Thomas Jefferson, when he said 'When I consider that God is just, I tremble for my country.'

</div></div>

BRAVO!! BRAVO!! BRAVO!!

Such a great post!

Tap! Tap! Tap!

G. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Soflasnapper
04-04-2011, 04:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bush was by no means a great president, but we only have to go back as far as Jimmy Carter to know that he was not the worst.

(The jury is still out on the present administration, but when all is said and done, I believe we will have yet another strong frontrunner.)

Steve </div></div>

Did Carter engage in a war of choice, costing trillions of dollars and thousands of US servicemen lives, or millions of foreign lives? Actually, if you read through to my link, it was the GOP and W's considered opinion that refusing to do that cost Carter his second term. (Well, maybe not war on that scale, but a nice tidy war, at least.)

All Carter needed to do was blow up Tehran and kill all our hostages along with a couple million innocents there, and the country would have swooned at his aggressive masculinity, I'm guessing, assuring his re-election.

It is to his credit as a man and a president that he didn't succumb to any such temptation, and to the eternal discredit of those who did so succumb to appealing to that dark side of Americans' blood-thirstiness.

Soflasnapper
04-04-2011, 04:19 PM
Sounds like one of yours? (haha)

With minor caveats, and I've aired them here from time to time, we are on the same page.

Sev
04-04-2011, 04:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GW Bush was not only the worst president in my lifetime (possibly of all time), but a miserable fraud and an extremely immoral man, who chose the evils of war purely as a personal political advantage.

</div></div>

And yet Obama is running right down the same path. Looks like Yemen may be next. He just turned his back on our ally there.

ugotda7
04-04-2011, 05:37 PM

</div></div>

Please educate yourself about the Iraq Liberation Act before embarrassing yourself further.

Here's a trivia question - who was President when it was enacted? Hint - it wasn't GW.

Gayle in MD
04-04-2011, 10:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds like one of yours? (haha)

With minor caveats, and I've aired them here from time to time, we are on the same page. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Yes, and around here, any reasonsble, factual presentation by the left, is considered a "Rant."

Jimmy Carter accomplished many good things.

He was honest with the people.

He reduced our oil imports by nearly half.

He dealt with a very volital Middle East, without any disastrous, knee jerk, "gut" responses, and did get our hostages out.

He carved out one of the longest lasting peace agreements, in history, which is still honored, to this day, the Camp David Accord.

He presented accurate warnings and advised excellent solutions to the American people, conservation, and a national energy policy to carve out a more stable and successful future by addressing our coming energy threats.

Carter gave Americans a very intelligent, realistic preview, of our most serious threats, foreign and domestic, urging us to act, and with his leadership, he sought to prevent further dependence on foreign oil, and indicated clearly what would happen, if we did not change our energy policies.

Of course, The Grand Oil Party, made quick work of Carter's honorable efforts, and hence, we have been warring in the Middle East, for decades.

Prophetic as he was, he was demonized, and instead, Reagan ripped the solar panels off the roof of the White House.

I think that was truly a devastating turning point, in American History.

Today, we are held hostage to higher and higher oil and energy prices, by war profiteering energy corporations, foreign and domestic.

We pay handsomely to Oil rich, Saudi's, as they subsidize the terrorists, who dream of killing more Americans.

The American, and foreign Oil Cartel, enjoys record breaking profits.

Our young people die in the Middle East.

America's energy costs continue to sky rocket.

Republicans chant, "Drill baby drill," cut educational funds, for our students, block money for energy research, Censor Scientific studies on pollution, and climate change, and all the while China, is serious about research and development, and technology for clean fuels.

Everything we need to face, and solve, Republicans block, from unsustainable health care costs, unprofessional business practices, by banks, fincnaical institutuions, insurance scams, credit card scams, corporate predatory malpractice, corrupt insider trading, price fixing by future's traders.

Carter was right. Bill Maher is right, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

"Republicans whine about how government doesn't work, and then they get into office, and prove it."

Corporate corruption, in collusion with Government corruption, is the road to fascism, and Republicans have been blatantly pushing this country down that road since Nixon.

G.

pooltchr
04-05-2011, 06:25 AM
You don't like us depending of foreign oil.
You don't like us drilling for domestic oil.

Any suggestions as to where we should get the oil we need to run the country? No crap about developing alternative energy sources. There is nothing out there that could replace oil in the next 30 years. So you have given us your version of what we shouldn't do. Now tell us where we should be getting the oil we need.

Steve

Sev
04-05-2011, 06:43 AM
Fat people.

pooltchr
04-05-2011, 07:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fat people. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Soylent green is people!!</span>

Steve

LWW
04-05-2011, 07:31 AM
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>"TO SERVE MAN" ...</span>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>IT'S A COOKBOOK!</span>

Sev
04-05-2011, 08:30 AM
Actually on one of those food shows the guy went to a cannibal tribe and ate human flesh.

That just goes a little to far for me.

LWW
04-05-2011, 09:30 AM
I saw that.

OK, OK ...

Two cannibals are having a business lunch and one asks the other "So how's the kids?" to which the second replies "They could use some salt."

LWW
04-05-2011, 09:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>"TO SERVE MAN" ...</span>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>IT'S A COOKBOOK!</span> </div></div>

If anyone didn't get this, it was the end line in what was IMHO the best Twilight Zone episode ever ... "To serve man." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Ms3suLrYI)

pooltchr
04-05-2011, 09:38 AM
But I hear they make good finger food!

Steve

LWW
04-05-2011, 09:43 AM
Remember the thread which exposed a local democrook chapter fund raiser where they using firearms symbolism and showed babies in a stwepot for their pot luck fundraiser?

It was right after our leftist friends got their collectivist shorts all in a wad over Palin using USGS targets and suggesting that the reps "RELOAD" in fundraisers after spending out in the campaign.

As I recall, nary a leftist was bothered by blatant suggestions of cannibalism.

Soflasnapper
04-05-2011, 09:53 AM
"It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and to promote the emergence of a democratic government to replace that regime."

Does not mean putting an occupying force into the country to ourselves capture and displace the regime. Support efforts to remove the regime meant supporting internal dissenters, and maybe others, to do that task, not that we should do it. Nor did Clinton do it. Even Desert Fox wasn't about having Saddam out of power.

I know, when people want to cover their historic blunders, they point to things they say are just like what they did, or the real reason for what they did. But that's just the cover story. I guess some people fall for it, which is why they do it. And maybe to lie to themselves.

How many trillions did Clinton spend on his attack on Iraq? How many US servicemen were killed in his attack on Iraq? What suspicious sites were left untouched in his 4-day aerial bombardment, starting with 600+ targets hit with cruise missiles as of 1 minute into the 4-day barrage? Every suspect site was multiply targeted with these smart weapons.

LWW
04-05-2011, 10:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and to promote the emergence of a democratic government to replace that regime."

Does not mean putting an occupying force into the country to ourselves capture and displace the regime. Support efforts to remove the regime meant supporting internal dissenters, and maybe others, to do that task, not that we should do it. Nor did Clinton do it. Even Desert Fox wasn't about having Saddam out of power.</div></div>

I largely agrre with that sentiment.

Had I been POTUS I would have ordered a targeted attack against Saddamite Hussinsein personally, against his family, and against his high state officials until either Saddamite Hussinsein ... or whatever official succeeded him ... came forward and accepted the terms of unconditional surrender.

Bush, IMHO, made many mistakes. Removing Saddamite Hussinsein was not one of them.

LWW
04-05-2011, 10:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even Desert Fox wasn't about having Saddam out of power.</div></div>

True. It was about keeping the Lewinsky scandal out of the headlines ... and the Lewinsky scandal was about keeping the Loral/China/ICBM tech sale scandal out of the headlines.

LWW
04-05-2011, 10:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know, when people want to cover their historic blunders, they point to things they say are just like what they did, or the real reason for what they did. But that's just the cover story. I guess some people fall for it, which is why they do it. And maybe to lie to themselves. </div></div>

Fair enough.

IMHO Bush's REAL mistake, the root of all the others, was that he believed that if he moved towards the moonbat crazy leftist side he could get the democrooks and media to like him.

LWW
04-05-2011, 10:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many trillions did Clinton spend on his attack on Iraq? How many US servicemen were killed in his attack on Iraq?</div></div>

Less than one.

LWW
04-05-2011, 10:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> How many US servicemen were killed in his attack on Iraq? What suspicious sites were left untouched in his 4-day aerial bombardment, starting with 600+ targets hit with cruise missiles as of 1 minute into the 4-day barrage? Every suspect site was multiply targeted with these smart weapons. </div></div>

And many were rebuilt because Saddamite Hussinsein was not removed.

Had the Clinton and Bush plans been merged to an all out assault to get the cancer removed ... it would have been IMHO a brilliant strategy.

IMHO ... Clinton desperately wanted Saddam to be around. Every time a new scandal arose a few missiles fired his way knocked it out of the news.

In a similar way, Obama may have found his Saddame where a Faustian deal has been made to guarantee Khadaffyduck's survival in exchange for us targeting his junk everytime something needs bumped off page 1.

pooltchr
04-05-2011, 10:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and to promote the emergence of a democratic government to replace that regime."

Does not mean putting an occupying force into the country to ourselves capture and displace the regime. Support efforts to remove the regime meant supporting internal dissenters, and maybe others, to do that task, not that we should do it.

<span style="color: #FF0000">But, had we done nothing but support his opposition, sooner or later, someone would be crying about how we supplied arms to some rebel group in some foreign country. Isn't that how those efforts usually work? </span>

starting with 600+ targets hit with cruise missiles as of 1 minute into the 4-day barrage? Every suspect site was multiply targeted with these smart weapons. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">And then, when Iraq posted pictures of dead children laying on the ground in front of those targets, the outcry from the left would have been huge.

Let's face the fact that when a Rep president is in the White House, the left will always find some way to find fault with what they do.

And the same is true on the other side. Obama was in a no win situation with Lybia. If he stayed out, he would have been completely ineffective. So he goes in and he is a war monger.

My personal feelings on Iraq would have been completely illegal, but quite effective. One team of Rangers or Seals, one mission...eliminate Saddam. A completely covert operation that would have accomplished what we needed to accomplish, much more quickly, and at far less expense in money and lives, than what we ended up with.

But, Hot Damn, buildings blowing up under a cruise missile attack make for better viewing on the 6PM news!

Steve </span>

ugotda7
04-05-2011, 11:33 AM

Does not mean putting an occupying force into the country to ourselves capture and displace the regime. Support efforts to remove the regime meant supporting internal dissenters, and maybe others, to do that task, not that we should do it. Nor did Clinton do it. Even Desert Fox wasn't about having Saddam out of power.

I know, when people want to cover their historic blunders, they point to things they say are just like what they did, or the real reason for what they did. But that's just the cover story. I guess some people fall for it, which is why they do it. And maybe to lie to themselves.

How many trillions did Clinton spend on his attack on Iraq? How many US servicemen were killed in his attack on Iraq? What suspicious sites were left untouched in his 4-day aerial bombardment, starting with 600+ targets hit with cruise missiles as of 1 minute into the 4-day barrage? Every suspect site was multiply targeted with these smart weapons. </div></div>

What it means is that GW actually had the nuts to meaningfully carry out the policy of the USA rather than kick the can down the road.

LWW
04-05-2011, 05:00 PM
Troo dat.

I don't agree with exactly how he did it ... but Saddamite Hussinsein is now worm food and UBL is afraid to pop his head from his cave.

wolfdancer
04-05-2011, 07:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">However it poses us an interesting opportunity to see who can create the most interesting sentence with the above. </div></div>
You have the dubious honor then, of having already constructed the first entry. Is this not a sentence:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Examples of what we see in her thread titles are:
outrageous, Absurdity, overreach, attack, flip flops, hypocrisy, protest, crazy, spoon fed, lies, isnt safe, nuts, birhters, destroy, disease, manslaughter, welfare, sex, strike, unconstitutional, fascism, bat crap, lawbreaking, air strike, Obama, erase, Israel, liar, crook, misogyny, hate, racism, rape, criminalize, slander, Anti American, pandering, travesty, dangerous, pig, war. </div></div>

Sev
04-05-2011, 07:37 PM
Not precisely.

wolfdancer
04-05-2011, 08:35 PM
being precise....is not one of my strong suites. However, as I don't consider the conversation on this forum to be much above that in the neighborhood corner bar,and that, after a few drinks;... precision is not a requirement here.
The site conversations do not approach the levels of "My Dinner With Andre"
I was at a bar once with some older, drunken friends of mine...and a lady stopped at our table and asked if we were the Mensa group?
Louie told her that we were, and she pulled up a chair....big mistake. Louie was an alcoholic who worked once a year as a Santa Claus for Macy's, and the rest of the year he spent drinking, living on some kind of state stipend. Peter was another drunk, who worked as a "baker" in a local pie factory. His job consisted of placing the top crust on unbaked apple pies, then punching a hole in the crust for the steam to escape; and Bonnie, suffering now from MS, but who had once been a girlfriend of a mobster, and later on a hooker. She drank good scotch for the first few days after getting her monthly disability check, and then cheap, really cheap, wine for the next 3 weeks; and... myself of course. If you added up our 4 I.Q. numbers, then divided by 3, you still couldn't arrive at triple digits for an answer.
Well she joined us, caught on pretty quick that we were not the
Illuminati ....but stuck around and said she was having a great time. I never did understand why she didn't invite me to her Mensa group?

Under
04-05-2011, 08:40 PM
I can't believe we are hearing what a wonderful, smart and
courageous leader we had in Carter.

Has there been another Carter as President that I missed?

No. I don't think so. We had gas lines miles long. We had and
embassy violated and the staff placed in prison. We had a rescue
attempt fail, because of the performance measures on equipment,
meaning that the best maintained helicopters were not available.

And we had the Misery Index. And I had a 14.5% mortgage on my home.

No. You can hug Carter if you like. But the peanut farmer, and
pretend nuclear engineer just did not hack it.

But if you are comparing him to the current White House
occupant, I agree that by comparison, Carter was a genius.

Qtec
04-06-2011, 01:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure there's a most compelling back history, and also that I don't know much about it, being a relative late comer here (and never on the AZ board). </div></div>

Don't you know by now that you can't take anything LWW says at face value. He is delusional.

example #1.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sofanapper also either doesn't know, or refuses to be acknowledged, that woofie and aitch and superstar and Snoopy had all tried to match facts on AZB ... and all were literally embarrassed by their horrendous fact based defeats. They watched in horror as myth after spoon fed myth was slain before their very eyes.

Its in his mind.

Q.........Gabber on AZ.

Check it out.

Total Posts: 973

Posts Per Day: <u>0.35</u>

Gayle in MD
04-06-2011, 06:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">However it poses us an interesting opportunity to see who can create the most interesting sentence with the above. </div></div>
You have the dubious honor then, of having already constructed the first entry. Is this not a sentence:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Examples of what we see in her thread titles are:
outrageous, Absurdity, overreach, attack, flip flops, hypocrisy, protest, crazy, spoon fed, lies, isnt safe, nuts, birhters, destroy, disease, manslaughter, welfare, sex, strike, unconstitutional, fascism, bat crap, lawbreaking, air strike, Obama, erase, Israel, liar, crook, misogyny, hate, racism, rape, criminalize, slander, Anti American, pandering, travesty, dangerous, pig, war. </div></div>
</div></div>

Hilarious!

Does he read his own titles, or his friend, LWW's posts titles??? Does he listen to the words that come out of Backmann's mouth? Palin's mouth? Beck's, O'Reilly's?

Let's take a look, at those words, of mine, the majority of which can be found in numerous News Paper Article Titles, which often, are the very source of my titles for my threads....they can also be found in government documents, or heard during any political program.

Apparently Sev, doesn't read the News, watch political programs, or read his own offensive filth on this forum.

We have a problem here, we have a group of righties, who are under the irrational assumption that they are the only members of this forum who have a right to free speech. Nothing surprising about that, after all, they are the party of dictators....

This thread is a joke...more proof of RW deulsional OCISD....Obsessive Compulsive Internet Stalking Disorder....now write that down, so you can add those words to your petty little list, Sev, and while you're at it, you might want to do a spell check on the posts by Steve, LWW, and yourself.... <span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>DEVELOPENT????</span> </span> chock full of misspellings, and typos....proof positive that you all suffer from another disorder... RWTSHAD...RightWingTypoSpellingHypocritcalAccusati onalDisorder

BWA HA HA HA...what a bunch of whiney, hypocritical little toddlers....

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
04-06-2011, 06:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Apparently <span style="color: #CC0000">Sev</span>, doesn't read the News, watch political programs, or read his own offensive filth on this forum.

We have a problem here, we have a group of righties, who are under the irrational assumption that they are the only members of this forum who have a right to free speech. Nothing surprising about that, after all, they are the party of dictators....

This thread is a joke...more proof of RW deulsional OCISD....Obsessive Compulsive Internet Stalking Disorder....now write that down, so you can add those words to your petty little list, Sev, and while you're at it, you might want to do a spell check on the <span style="color: #CC0000">posts by Steve, LWW, and yourself</span>.... chock full of misspellings, and typos....proof positive that you all suffer from another disorder... RWTSHAD...RightWingTypoSpellingHypocritcalAccusati onalDisorder

</div></div>

Well, it seems that Gayle has lied again. Just two days ago, she posted this:

I do add to the negativity...

Now, in the future, I am not going to write anything at all about them, on those occasions, when one of my friends here, highlights their nastiness, and their failure to address the subject, at hand, and instead, reduce a thread to nothing more than juvenile attacks. I will not refer to any of them, in any way, at all, going forward.

G.

I knew it wouldn't last.

Steve

LWW
04-06-2011, 07:23 AM
Imagine that!

Gayle in MD
04-06-2011, 07:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Don't you know by now that you can't take anything LWW says at face value. He is delusional.

example #1.

</div></div>

That goes for the whole bunch of them, and the radical rightwing Bubba traitor, from CCB, who joined them. too bad he didn't keep his word, and stay over on AZ with the rest of the Bubbas...

LWW
04-06-2011, 07:39 AM
It's a short step from being called a "TRAITOR" to be declared an "ENEMY OF THE STATE" ...

wolfdancer
04-06-2011, 12:20 PM
it was doomed to failure before it began. She can't just sit quietly by and read the daily degrading remarks about her.
You should, (may have already?) notify the admin about her reneging......

LWW
04-06-2011, 12:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it was doomed to failure before it began. She can't just sit quietly by and read the daily degrading remarks about her.
You should, (may have already?) notify the admin about her reneging...... </div></div>

So you are can't not read everyone's posts because she's too busy reading everyone's posts?

pooltchr
04-06-2011, 12:42 PM
You are correct, and both you and I knew it was doomed from the beginning. I just filed the quote away to use as a reminder of how she frequently spouts off on this forum without thinking about what she is saying.

I also liked her recent comment to Johnny, that started out with "I never post to you, but..."
What did she think she was doing when she posted that????????

I see signs of mental instability, and have expressed my concerns in the past that she might want to consider professional help.

She seems to ignore my concerns for her well being.

Steve

Sev
04-06-2011, 12:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">However it poses us an interesting opportunity to see who can create the most interesting sentence with the above. </div></div>
</div></div>

Hilarious!

Does he read his own titles, or his friend, LWW's posts titles??? Does he listen to the words that come out of Backmann's mouth? Palin's mouth? Beck's, O'Reilly's?

Let's take a look, at those words, of mine, the majority of which can be found in numerous News Paper Article Titles, which often, are the very source of my titles for my threads....they can also be found in government documents, or heard during any political program.

Apparently Sev, doesn't read the News, watch political programs, or read his own offensive filth on this forum.

This thread is a joke...more proof of RW deulsional OCISD....Obsessive Compulsive Internet Stalking Disorder....now write that down, so you can add those words to your petty little list, Sev, and while you're at it, you might want to do a spell check on the posts by Steve, LWW, and yourself.... <span style="color: #990000"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>DEVELOPENT????</span> </span> chock full of misspellings, and typos....proof positive that you all suffer from another disorder... RWTSHAD...RightWingTypoSpellingHypocritcalAccusati onalDisorder

</div></div>

I type with my eyes shut and then hit send.

Its a crap shoot.

wolfdancer
04-06-2011, 12:59 PM
I wonder what he thinks the running theme of lww and the rest of the AZBr's posts are?
I have been told that Sev/lww/johnnyD...are all just one and the same poster, but it is of little, or no importance.

wolfdancer
04-06-2011, 01:01 PM
it shows

wolfdancer
04-06-2011, 01:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "I never post to you, but..."</div></div>
... that is a declarative statement, with the "but" inclusion meaning that "I'll make an exception this (one) time"
Most people who utter "I'll never do that again" usually end up doing that again.
You may see signs of mental instability in her, but then you are hardly qualified to make that observation. Therefore your opinion is just that, an unfounded opinion. However, since you are now suddenly focused on her mental state, perhaps subconsciously, you are questioning your own mental health?
I don't have the exact quote but it goes something like ...that which we see in others, is a reflection of ourselves.

pooltchr
04-06-2011, 01:23 PM
If that were true, I would read your posts and think I was a jerk. It doesn't work that way.

Steve

Gayle in MD
04-06-2011, 01:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "I never post to you, but..."</div></div>
... that is a declarative statement, with the "but" inclusion meaning that "I'll make an exception this (one) time"
Most people who utter "I'll never do that again" usually end up doing that again.
You may see signs of mental instability in her, but then you are hardly qualified to make that observation. Therefore your opinion is just that, an unfounded opinion. However, since you are now suddenly focused on her mental state, perhaps subconsciously, you are questioning your own mental health?
I don't have the exact quote but it goes something like ...that which we see in others, is a reflection of ourselves.
</div></div>

I thought we got rid of this **** when he declared he was leaving for AZ, for good!

My mental state, LMAO! The man is addicted to stalking and insulting me, and he's got the colossal nerve to question MY mental state?

BWA HA HA HA HA....must have learned that while he was climbing the corporate ladder, in that delivery truck.

What a miserable ***** ** ****!

G.

wolfdancer
04-06-2011, 02:18 PM
LOL !!!
Thanks, I needed a good laugh to lighten the mood here.
I wonder just how well he would do over on AZB.
He is stalking you; few could deny that. It seems to me that he believes if he can discredit you,that will make his stature rise
here. It's as if he can somehow just prove that he is smarter then you, or myself, somehow, that will validate all his opinions. I've conceded that Ed is more intelligent then I am, possibly lww as well..
Does this make them always right, and others always wrong?

bobroberts
04-06-2011, 02:31 PM
Gayle and Wolfie give it a rest. The 2 of you could spit into each others face and both would say its raining.
Your boy has lost every hair brained scheme he has tried.
Gitmo closings, War trials in NYC, health care, Now attacking Libya.
There is no more defending this community organizer.
Gayle is a crackpot.
Wolfie by his own admission says this about himself. If you added up our 4 I.Q. numbers, then divided by 3, you still couldn't arrive at triple digits for an answer.

pooltchr
04-06-2011, 02:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I thought we got rid of this **** when he declared he was leaving for AZ, for good!

My mental state, LMAO! The man is addicted to stalking and insulting me, and he's got the colossal nerve to question MY mental state?

BWA HA HA HA HA....must have learned that while he was climbing the corporate ladder, in that delivery truck.

What a miserable ***** ** ****!

G. </div></div>

What ever happened to this, from just a couple of days ago?

I do add to the negativity...

Now, in the future, I am not going to write anything at all about them, on those occasions, when one of my friends here, highlights their nastiness, and their failure to address the subject, at hand, and instead, reduce a thread to nothing more than juvenile attacks. I will not refer to any of them, in any way, at all, going forward.

G.

No self control????????????????

Steve

Gayle in MD
04-06-2011, 03:20 PM
Oh and there he is again, That Bob Roberts, now let's see, how many insutls does that make in under fifteen minutes, I'm losing track now, six??? all of them to me or about me.

Sicko!

wolfdancer
04-06-2011, 05:34 PM
"Gayle and Wolfie give it a rest"
Is that some kind of executive order????
As for my self deprecating comments, they were meant to mock the ones here that claim to be uber-intellects....
I don't have any "boy"....but I guess you are referring to President Obama. It's just too effing bad that you don't approve of his undertakings, but vocalizing that at the corner bar, and a couple of bucks, will get you a draft beer.
AS for you telling me to "give it a rest"...you know what you can do....

Gayle in MD
04-06-2011, 05:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Gayle and Wolfie give it a rest"
Is that some kind of executive order????
As for my self deprecating comments, they were meant to mock the ones here that claim to be uber-intellects....
I don't have any "boy"....but I guess you are referring to President Obama. It's just to effing bad that you don't approve of his undertakings, but vocalizing that at the corner bar, and a couple of bucks, will get you a draft beer.
AS for you telling me to "give it a rest"...you know what you can do....
</div></div>

I know it's hard for these righties, after all, every political expert and historian, is on record, saying the GW was the worst on every level.

It's hard for them to accept that the country nearly crashed, after eight years of Neocon law breaking, spending, borrowing and overall failed policies.

How difficult it must be for them to watch our brilliant, polished, dignified current President, who stepped up and ended the shameful Bush Torture program, passed the first health care Bill, after so many of their guys, failed completely to do so, and managed to save the country from the disastrous Bush depression.

Difficult, as well, when the fact is, that Bush inherited a country that was well healed, heading in the right direction, with honor and a bright future, and Bush, made quick work of those gret days, in no time at all, after eight years of national humiliation, over a President who picked his nose in public, put his hands on heads of state, who did not welcome his intrusion, murdered the English Language, and left this country in a cloud of shame.

Now, as we watch Republicans working to deal the final blow to American Freedom, and our traditional, honorable, commitment to caring for our poor, our old, our downtrodden, all for the benefit of their beloved corporate thieves, who bilked this country out of trillions of dollars of their investments, poisoned our air, our water, and our high intentions, the right has no other alternative to taking the sunshine off their ill placed votes, which led to all of our current serious problems, than to attack those of us who predicted from the start, that George W. Bush, would destroy this country.

I'd be ashamed too, if I had voted for the worst President in American History, twice!!!....even Nixon, looks mild, compared to the treasonist behavior, of Bush et al.

Their constant attacks, tell the true story of why our country stands at the edge of fascism. The continuing Radical Republican goal, to dictate to all others, according to their misguided version, of decency and honor, is a difficult cross for them to carry.

If they understood, what honor is really about, they wouldn't have voted twice for the biggest liar and fraud, to ever sleep in the White House, and nowm in spite of all that we have seen, they still stand in support, of a Party which takes from the poor and hungry, to give even more to corporate fascist PIGS, the same thieves who destroyed our economy, poisoned our air and water, censored scientific studies that we all paid for, and is now busy, at our time of strife, hiding their fascist dictation to regulate our private lives, hidden in their budget, as they threaten to destroy our recovery, by shutting the government down, and to hell with what that will do to our fragile recovery!!!!

They are taking hundreds of billions away from the poor, the ill and the hungry.

The Republicans are not doing anything about deficit reduction, they are presiding over a plan that represents the greatest redistribution of wealth, to the top richest people in this country, that America has ever seen.

WE cannot get out of our current debt, without raising taxes on the wealthy! EVERY RESPECTED ECONOMIST SAYS SO!

Republicans are a JOKE!

G.

hondo
04-06-2011, 06:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh and there he is again, That Bob Roberts, now let's see, how many insutls does that make in under fifteen minutes, I'm losing track now, six??? all of them to me or about me.

Sicko! </div></div>

Gayle, he's a sorry little guy who is ignored on AZ so he comes over here, insults dub's "enemies" and goes on about how he
hates this forum.
How do I spell "loser"? "b o b r o b e r t s.

Gayle in MD
04-06-2011, 06:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh and there he is again, That Bob Roberts, now let's see, how many insutls does that make in under fifteen minutes, I'm losing track now, six??? all of them to me or about me.

Sicko! </div></div>

Gayle, he's a sorry little guy who is ignored on AZ so he comes over here, insults dub's "enemies" and goes on about how he
hates this forum.
How do I spell "loser"? "b o b r o b e r t s. </div></div>

Fits my take on the guy, to a Ti!

In fact, fits my take on several of our main stakers here...LOL

I wonder, do they really think I give a good **** about any of them?

NOT!

They're so easy to ignore....I'm having some fun today though...I'm celebrating the Wisconsin elections, and Boehner on the verge of tears, over dealing with the nutjob Tea Party Zealots, LMAO, previews of things to come... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

pooltchr
04-06-2011, 06:28 PM

every political expert and historian, is on record, saying the GW was the worst on every level.

our brilliant, polished, dignified current President,

G. </div></div>

How can you begin to post BS like this that is obviously a complete fabrication...and then go on to heap such unwarrented praise on a half baked, empty suit socialist, who may end up being the most destructive president ever to darken the door of the White House?

Every historian and so called political expert couldn't agree that water was wet, so what makes you think they would agree with your assessment? Maybe what you meant to say was that you only listen to political commentators who agree with your slanted viewpoint.

As for the second part of the quote above, you could almost put it to music and hear it sung in a church choir.

Here's a clue....Obama does NOT walk on water!

Steve

wolfdancer
04-06-2011, 06:50 PM
I started to reply by citing "Thus Spoke Zarathustra"
"the book is a dense and esoteric treatise on philosophy and morality, featuring as protagonist a fictionalized prophet descending from his mountain retreat to mankind, Zarathustra."
I guess it is because the word "dense" seems to fit your posts, especially when you turn on your "teacher" mode. E.G.:
"Obama does not walk on water"
No, but I bet Bush can as the specific gravity of feces is less then 1. Can you float?

pooltchr
04-06-2011, 07:03 PM
Congratulations. Just when I think you can't stoop any lower, you hit an all time low with vulgarity.

Are you and G trying to see who can get banned again first?

Steve

hondo
04-06-2011, 07:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Congratulations. Just when I think you can't stoop any lower, you hit an all time low with vulgarity.

Steve </div></div>

With johnny d. posting non-stop, how can anyone be banned before him?
Are you honest?
If anyone is banned before johnny, this forum is a total joke.

hondo
04-06-2011, 07:23 PM
LOL! jennings thinks your post is worse than johnny d's non-stop hate and harassment.

He's either dis-honest or a moron.

pooltchr
04-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Your opinion is noted, and will be handled in the appropriate manner......

FLUSH!

OK...It's done.

Steve

JohnnyD
04-06-2011, 07:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

Are you honest?
If anyone is banned before johnny, this forum is a total joke. </div></div>
Got ya on the run sweetheart!
LIAR
BUSTED

JohnnyD
04-06-2011, 07:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! jennings thinks your post is worse than johnny d's non-stop hate and harassment.

He's either dis-honest or a moron. </div></div>
Steve is one of the best posters anywhere.HE would piss you off though since he is brutally honest and YOU ARE A LIAR.I'm exposing YOU.BUSTED.LIAR.

SEE MY POST IN thread "This has gotten pathetic".
I exposed you for the filth that YOU are.

LIAR

hondo
04-06-2011, 08:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

Are you honest?
</div></div>
"Sweetheart"???
Sounds like you're ready to to take me up on my offer, snookums.
I promise I won't c*m in your mouth. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
04-06-2011, 08:32 PM
It's official. He's both. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

JohnnyD
04-06-2011, 08:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

Are you honest?
</div></div>
"Sweetheart"???
I promise I won't c*m in your mouth. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>
Can't wait to show this one to your family.Terrible filth surfaces AGAIN!
All from a school teacher!
OH my!

JohnnyD
04-06-2011, 08:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's official. He's both. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif </div></div>
YOU ARE BUSTED!

YOU GOT CAUGHT LIEING!

BUSTED!

LIAR PRETENDOR FRAUD

JohnnyD
04-06-2011, 08:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

Are you honest?
</div></div>
"Sweetheart"???
I promise I won't c*m in your mouth. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>
This is really gross when kids are on the forum.gail will love this talk though.

WE NEED TO BAN THIS LIAR NOW!

hondo
04-06-2011, 08:45 PM
LOL! Most men don't call me sweetheart, snookums.
Nice to see you come out of the closet. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Larry, is this you? Sounding more and more like you.

JohnnyD
04-06-2011, 08:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! Most men don't call me sweetheart, snookums.
Nice to see you come out of the closet. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Larry, is this you? Sounding more and more like you. </div></div>
WHY DID YOU LIE?

JohnnyD
04-06-2011, 08:58 PM

Steve </div></div>

Are you honest?
</div></div>
"Sweetheart"???
WHY DO YOU POST LIKE THIS?

IS THIS THE WAY YOU SPOKE TO YOUR STUDENTS?

NO WONDER WHY YOUR A LIAR AND FAILURE.

wolfdancer
04-06-2011, 09:07 PM
I think you have only exposed yourself...
see Anderson's "The Emperor has no Clothes"
"Steve is one of the best posters anywhere"
Yes, that must be why he trails Gayle around here, adding his cheap, smarmy comments, then brags about that over on AZB. I guess that does qualify him in your mind as one of the best posters on your side of the board.Come to think about, that does make him one of your best!!! My $$ is on soflasnapper though, hope I got the spelling right. He provides useful, factual info, backs it up with links, etc, and doesn't need to rely on schoolboy insults to get his point across.

JohnnyD
04-06-2011, 09:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you have only exposed yourself...
Yes, that must be why he trails Gayle around here, adding his cheap, smarmy comments, then brags about that over on AZB. I guess that does qualify him in your mind as one of the best posters on your side of the board.Come to think about, that does make him one of your best!!! My $$ is on soflasnapper though, hope I got the spelling right. He provides useful, factual info, backs it up with links, etc, and doesn't need to rely on schoolboy insults to get his point across.

</div></div>There you go again thinking,you with the world's higest iq.LOL.

JohnnyD
04-06-2011, 09:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you have only exposed yourself...

</div></div>WHY DID HANDOE LIE?

JohnnyD
04-06-2011, 09:24 PM

</div></div>He will soon be #4 here.You and gail soon won't be on the list.LOL.

wolfdancer
04-06-2011, 09:38 PM
Like who really cares? It only means to me that he has nothing to say and lots of time to say it. It's a dubious benchmark, as it implies that one has nothing better to do, nothing useful to do with their lives. As I have written...I'm embarrassed by my own high post count, even more embarrassed then when I was caught masturbating as a young teen.....say, now there's an idea...instead of wasting my time here.....but, but, I'm not sure the equipment still functions????

JohnnyD
04-06-2011, 09:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like who really cares? It only means to me that he has nothing to say and lots of time to say it. It's a dubious benchmark, as it implies that one has nothing better to do, nothing useful to do with their lives. As I have written...I'm embarrassed by my own high post count, even more embarrassed then when I was caught masturbating as a young teen.....say, now there's an idea...instead of wasting my time here.....but, but, I'm not sure the equipment still functions???? </div></div>
This is another post wail will love.Very colorful language like the liar h that you support.Says alot about you.Like you say "i gots a high iq everybody".Like other people say"yeah but wolfy yous ain't got no common sense"!
Oh my!
BLOODY HIPOCRITE!

wolfdancer
04-06-2011, 10:30 PM
Duh....it's hypocrite....not hipocrite.
AND "Oh MY" as I told you, is a dead giveaway to one of
"The Three Faces Of Eve" (if'n you get my drift)
If I had any common sense I would not be one here replying to people who belong to hate groups

JohnnyD
04-06-2011, 10:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Duh....it's hypocrite....not hipocrite.
AND "Oh MY" as I told you, is a dead giveaway to one of
"The Three Faces Of Eve" (if'n you get my drift)
If I had any common sense I would not be one here replying to people who belong to hate groups </div></div>It's hipo to yous.Stop being a failure in life it's never too late.

LWW
04-07-2011, 02:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I had any common sense I would not be one here replying to people who belong to hate groups </div></div>

Now that's finally some smart thinking on your part.

Gee and aitch have obviously been a bad influence upon you, and nobody questions that you are quite impressionable.

JohnnyD
04-07-2011, 03:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I had any common sense I would not be one here replying to people who belong to hate groups </div></div>

Now that's finally some smart thinking on your part.

Gee and aitch have obviously been a bad influence upon you, and nobody questions that you are quite impressionable. </div></div>
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Qtec
04-07-2011, 03:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> WHY DO YOU POST LIKE THIS?

NO WONDER WHY YOUR A LIAR AND FAILURE. </div></div>

Adolf Hitler was more of a Christian than you are. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>I hope you believe in God.</span>

Q

LWW
04-07-2011, 04:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> WHY DO YOU POST LIKE THIS?

NO WONDER WHY YOUR A LIAR AND FAILURE. </div></div>

Adolf Hitler was more of a Christian than you are. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>I hope you believe in God.</span>

Q </div></div>

What fuels such hatred?

Qtec
04-07-2011, 04:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> What fuels such hatred? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Adolf Hitler was more of a Christian than you are. </div></div>

That's just a fact, or at least a reasonable assumption based on his posts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope you believe in God. </div></div>

Is that a hateful statement???????? DickWAD!!!!!!

Q..can't wait for the Master Debater to counter this one, or is he just the the Master Bater?????????????????

Who knows?

Stretch
04-07-2011, 06:00 AM
[quote=Qtec]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> What fuels such hatred? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Adolf Hitler was more of a Christian than you are. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope you believe in God. </div></div>

Q..can't wait for the Master Debater to counter this one, or is he just the the Master Bater?????????????????

Don't expect a speedy reply. When he's talking revolution, he's typing one handed.....St.

pooltchr
04-07-2011, 07:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

What fuels such hatred? </div></div>

Ignorance.

Steve

LWW
04-07-2011, 07:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Who knows? </div></div>

Let's let that one live also.

Snoopy has a habit of posting such, and then changing it.

LWW
04-07-2011, 07:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

What fuels such hatred? </div></div>

Ignorance.

Steve </div></div>

That's as good an answer as any.

hondo
04-07-2011, 03:21 PM
AGREED! Vive le truth!

bobroberts
04-07-2011, 05:02 PM

Steve </div></div>

Are you honest?
</div></div>
"Sweetheart"???

Man i didn't realize that you are one sick son of a bitch.

<span style="color: #FF6666">
hates this forum.
How do I spell "loser"? "b o b r o b e r t s.</span>
I doubt whoever posted this would say it to my face.Big man behind your computer. Little minded but big mouthed.

LWW
04-07-2011, 05:09 PM
That he is.

Wait till you hear his "ANY PLACE ANY TIME" definition ... it's a redneck bar in WV.

The guy is a trip.

bobroberts
04-07-2011, 05:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That he is.

Wait till you hear his "ANY PLACE ANY TIME" definition ... it's a redneck bar in WV.

The guy is a trip.
</div></div>
I don't give a damn where he would want to meet.Anytime anywhere.Any day.He is full of sheet.probably a cripple at least intellectually.

hondo
04-07-2011, 05:26 PM
I'll say it to your face, roberts.
No problem.
Now is the time for your idol to tell you how I tried to lure him into a redneck bar so my redneck buddies could sodomize him but that is a lie.
I invited him to the Midtown Lounge, a pool room that he swore he had visited twice and met the owner.
Then the story changed to a nasty little bar where i had complained about their blatant bigotry.

roberts, I'm not some creepy little weasel hiding behind a computer insulting decent folks like you and your homies.
I have met several posters on both forums: Wally in Cincy, Deeman, EasyE, Russ Chewning, Jay Helfert, Scott Lee, and about 20 others.

Don't threaten me, boy. You can't back it up.
Now STFU, and crawl back to your hole in the ground.

Sev
04-07-2011, 05:32 PM
I see everybody is playing nicely as usual.

hondo
04-07-2011, 05:35 PM
He called me out. I nicely explained that that would not be a problem.
what's the big deal?

hondo
04-07-2011, 05:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll say it to your face, roberts.
No problem.
Now is the time for your idol to tell you how I tried to lure him into a redneck bar so my redneck buddies could sodomize him but that is a lie.
I invited him to the Midtown Lounge, a pool room that he swore he had visited twice and met the owner.
Then the story changed to a nasty little bar where i had complained about their blatant bigotry.

roberts, I'm not some creepy little weasel hiding behind a computer insulting decent folks like you and your homies.
I have met several posters on both forums: Wally in Cincy, Deeman, EasyE, Russ Chewning, Jay Helfert, Scott Lee, and about 20 others.

Now STFU, and crawl back to your hole in the ground. </div></div>

No reponse? Here, pussy, pussy, pussy.

hondo
04-07-2011, 08:35 PM
Bump for the coward. Here, pussy, pussy, pussy.

Sev
04-07-2011, 09:07 PM
HAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh Hondo do you know how that bump reads???

Thanks for the unintentional laugh.

JohnnyD
04-07-2011, 09:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll say it to your face, roberts.
No problem.

I totally believe and back LWW.You and that SOD..... thing you have going.You sent me homosexual email like that and now YOU are busted.So i guess you do that disgusting act.
STAY AWAY FROM CHILDREN.

YOU SHOULD BE BANNED!

JohnnyD
04-07-2011, 09:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll say it to your face, roberts.
No problem.

No reponse? Here, pussy, pussy, pussy. </div></div>
ATTENTION MODERATOR:POSTER THREATNING VIOLENCE AND USING TOO VULGAR LANGUAGE.

JohnnyD
04-07-2011, 09:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He called me out. I nicely explained that that would not be a problem.
what's the big deal? </div></div>
It is a BIG deal for a teacher to lie.It is a BIG deal threatning a person and talking about sodo...
STAY AWAY FROM CHILDREN.

hondo
04-07-2011, 09:29 PM
johnny, if i thought you were coming on to me, I wouldn't call YOU sweetheart.
Come out of the closet, johnny.
Trust me. You won't lose any respect on this forum.LOL!

Why do you hate me, weasel.
Did I boink your wife?

I seriously doubt it.
Only a hideously ugly woman or a fat cow would be married to a weasel.
and, actually, you seem to lean the other way.
Calling a complete stranger sweetheart.
Why, weasel, why?

hondo
04-07-2011, 09:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HAHAHAHA!!!!

Thanks for the unintentional laugh. </div></div>

If you say so. I noticed the tough guy never responded.

JohnnyD
04-07-2011, 09:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HAHAHAHA!!!!

If you say so. I noticed the tough guy never responded.
</div></div>
SAVED FOR MODERATOR

JohnnyD
04-07-2011, 09:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HAHAHAHA!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAH

hondo
04-08-2011, 08:28 PM
Hey, roberts! Here pussy, pussy, pussy.

wolfdancer
04-08-2011, 08:54 PM
nice bit that....... "saved for moderator" (way to fight back!!!)
There's a few posts on here by your crew against Gayle, that have seemed to go unnoticed,and should also be saved for him.... and then there is the since deleted, one, you wrote about my sisters.....wish I had saved that, but for the owner/publisher of this site.

pooltchr
04-08-2011, 09:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, roberts! Here pussy, pussy, pussy. </div></div>

You remind me of a 6 year old who is pushing the limits to see how far they can go before the parents have had enough and haul you out to the woodshed.

It's truely amazing how supposed adults can be so childish sometimes.

Grow up.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-08-2011, 11:57 PM
When you yourself bait the line, expect to get a few bites...isn't that what you do....post behind people with your prissy little comments, then complain when others hand you your lunch?
So what happened over on AZB....they didn't understand your southern drawl? I figured by now you would have replaced lww as the figurehead
Say, I've seen several of them delivery trucks, as I often buy online.....where do they stow the "ladders" in them?

pooltchr
04-09-2011, 07:03 AM
If you are so worried about what happens on AZ, why don't you drag your butt over there and find out?

Actually, I find the whole forum to be far more civil than the hateful posts from you, H, and G...And if someone attempted the little stunts like JD, they would be gone, if they weren't driven off by the other members.

Talk about baiting, you are the one who seems to keep jabbing and digging, trying to get a rise out of me. Sorry if it isn't working out for you.

Steve

LWW
04-09-2011, 07:11 AM
I have to cut JD some slack ... aitch has came after him with a vicious nature, what with all the "BOY" comments.

Perhaps it was because Johnny rejected aitch's advances.

bobroberts
04-09-2011, 12:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll say it to your face, roberts.
No problem.

No reponse? Here, pussy, pussy, pussy. </div></div>

Any time anyplace.

LWW
04-09-2011, 01:14 PM
Fret not Bob.

aitch has had countless opportunities to follow up on his threats and has yet to carry one out.

bobroberts
04-09-2011, 04:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fret not Bob.

aitch has had countless opportunities to follow up on his threats and has yet to carry one out.

</div></div>
If he calls me out again i will have someone i know track his IP address and then find out his rel address.Then meet him in person.
I don't think he would like that outcome.I would never call out someone, childish, but he calling me out is another story. No man calls me what he said without a reprisal.I could even lose a fight but i am dam sure i am going to put a hurting on the one i am fighting. In a street fight anything goes and any weapon at your disposal goes.
I think the Homosexual owes me an apology. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

JohnnyD
04-09-2011, 05:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have to cut JD some slack ... aitch has came after him with a vicious nature, what with all the "BOY" comments.

</div></div>Thanks LWW,You have endured the school teachers rants and hatred way to long.I spoke out here a few months ago and called handoe on his lieing.He didn't like that.You and i have since proven that he is a liar many times over.You have always spoken of the cabal with h,wolfy,wail,q and if more people could comprehend they would see what is really going on.They came after you who is one of the most respected posters on several forums.I came to your defense and showed them their lies and then they didn't like that.Some people here i see do not appreciate help from others and from now on they are on their own.
LWW you have always been true to your word and loyal to everyone.For that sir i thank you.You have become a true respected loyal friend.

Stretch
04-09-2011, 05:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have to cut JD some slack ... aitch has came after him with a vicious nature, what with all the "BOY" comments.

</div></div>Thanks LWW,You have endured the school teachers rants and hatred way to long.I spoke out here a few months ago and called handoe on his lieing.He didn't like that.You and i have since proven that he is a liar many times over.You have always spoken of the cabal with h,wolfy,wail,q and if more people could comprehend they would see what is really going on.They came after you who is one of the most respected posters on several forums.I came to your defense and showed them their lies and then they didn't like that.Some people here i see do not appreciate help from others and from now on they are on their own.
LWW you have always been true to your word and loyal to everyone.For that sir i thank you.You have become a true respected loyal friend. </div></div>

Oh get a room. St.

JohnnyD
04-09-2011, 06:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have to cut JD some slack ... aitch has came after him with a vicious nature, what with all the "BOY" comments.

LWW you have always been true to your word and loyal to everyone.For that sir i thank you.You have become a true respected loyal friend. </div></div>

Oh get a room. St. </div></div>
I would say get a brain but why waste it on you.All you do is post negative and support liars.Are you one that should stay away from children too ?

hondo
04-09-2011, 09:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fret not Bob.

</div></div>
If he calls me out again i will have someone i know track his IP address and then find out his rel address.Then meet him in person.
I don't think he would like that outcome.I would never call out someone, childish, but he calling me out is another story. No man calls me what he said without a reprisal.I could even lose a fight but i am dam sure i am going to put a hurting on the one i am fighting. In a street fight anything goes and any weapon at your disposal goes.
I think the Homosexual owes me an apology. Not that there is anything wrong with that. </div></div>

Well, that didn't take long. I lied.
Have been trying to PM you without success.
We can meet and settle this like gentlemen.
If you approach my home and my family I suggest you
make your funeral arragements in advance.

You started this. You called me out.
Now you are openly threatening my home and family on an open forum?
You have gone too far.
Trust me. If you approach my home, you will never approach anyone else's home. UNDERSTAND?

Stretch
04-10-2011, 12:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fret not Bob.

</div></div>
I think the Homosexual owes me an apology. Not that there is anything wrong with that. </div></div>

Well, that didn't take long. I lied.
Have been trying to PM you without success.
We can meet and settle this like gentlemen.
If you approach my home and my family I suggest you
make your funeral arragements in advance.

You started this. You called me out.
You have gone too far.
Trust me. If you approach my home, you will never approach anyone else's home. UNDERSTAND?
</div></div>

I knew that religious stuff was just a cover for a truly deranged individual. St.

LWW
04-10-2011, 03:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fret not Bob.

</div></div>

I suspect that his IP address is the local library.

LWW
04-10-2011, 03:19 AM
This evil cabal has been coming after me for years JD.

hondo
04-10-2011, 06:57 AM
[JohnnyD] The homosexual school teacher that lies needs to learn a few things about life,starting with common sense,but that will never happen.

Of course that is libel.
Something interesting.
At the bottom on this page it says"Contact us."
When I tried to notify the administration about johnny's shout, Norton wouldn't let me connect.

LWW
04-10-2011, 07:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[JohnnyD] The homosexual school teacher that lies needs to learn a few things about life,starting with common sense,but that will never happen.

Of course that is libel.
Something interesting.
At the bottom on this page it says"Contact us."
When I tried to notify the administration about johnny's shout, Norton wouldn't let me connect. </div></div>

Once you solicit a may for sex in PM, admit to so doing in public forum, and then brag about your prison sex ... well, at that point there is no libel.

He is merely repeating what you have already said.

Both forums are full of quotes of you threatening violence, making racial slurs, hanging out with Klan types, tales of drug addiction and alcoholism that continue to this day ... and now JohnnyD's revelations.

WOW! Just wow.

LWW
04-10-2011, 07:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You started this. You called me out.
You have gone too far.
</div></div>

Actually ... that's not what happened at all.

To review:

- You trolled the forum.

- You picked an argument with Bob.

- You called him out.

- You continued to bait him.

- He responded with what he would do if you continued.

- You immediately claimed to be the victim.

This is classic aitch.

Now, I share some blame as I have dignified you by responding to you ... even though I know full well that all you wanted was an argument from someone so you could again claim martyrdom.

For this, I apologize to the forum.

Sev
04-11-2011, 08:51 AM
This one bangs in at 1528 views.

Who are all these people???

pooltchr
04-11-2011, 09:32 AM
I think a lot of them are "invisible".

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Steve

ugotda7
04-11-2011, 03:40 PM
Fux who......................?

LWW
04-12-2011, 06:17 AM
I've got to give you credit.

Your self exile lasted longer than woofie's.

Sev
04-12-2011, 07:36 AM
Still no Hondo sightings on AZ.

ugotda7
04-12-2011, 12:49 PM
He's lurking....don't doubt it.

wolfdancer
04-12-2011, 01:30 PM
I figured that you would object to my posting....but while I
admit to "lurking" (sounds stealthy?)....I thought that might be safer then posting???
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's lurking....don't doubt it. </div></div>
a reportable offense, no doubt about it

wolfdancer
04-12-2011, 02:10 PM
I'll take her comments over the following:
[JohnnyD] The homosexual school teacher that lies needs to learn a few things about life,starting with common sense,but that will never happen.
[bob1] hello all new member here
[Sev] Hey Bob1. The NPR side is the asylum. Enter with caution. \:\)
[Sev] HONDOOOOOOOO!!!! Hows it hanging big guy???
[bobroberts] Thats the problem with Hondo, all it does is hang.That's why he is hitting on Larry.Larry might choke him with it though.
[LWW] actually he was hitting on JohnnyD this time
[Sev] A spring browmance???
[ugotda7] ***Ignored User***
[LWW] Be careful about reading PM's from some members

ugotda7
04-12-2011, 06:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll take her comments over the following:
[bobroberts] Thats the problem with Hondo, all it does is hang.That's why he is hitting on Larry.Larry might choke him with it though.
</div></div>

You just quoted me and replied to me in your last post yet I'm "***Ignored User***" in this post.

Yep, this place continues to be strange......but pure comedy gold.

ugotda7
04-12-2011, 06:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I figured that you would object to my posting....but while I
admit to "lurking" (sounds stealthy?)....I thought that might be safer then posting???
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's lurking....don't doubt it. </div></div>
a reportable offense, no doubt about it

</div></div>

Reportable offense? Are you off your meds or something?

Sev
04-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Could be worse. He could be a stalker.

wolfdancer
04-12-2011, 08:07 PM
you mean like steve and larry? They both seem to have A.D.D.
Geez, I hope I stop posting before that happens

pooltchr
04-13-2011, 08:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you mean like steve and larry? They both seem to have A.D.D.
Geez, I hope I stop posting before that happens </div></div>

Once again, you post for no other reason than to attack other posters....and neither of us was even addressing you.

If anyone is a "stalker", perhaps you will find them in your mirror!

Steve

Sev
04-13-2011, 08:20 AM
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>2170 views!!!
</span>
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Who are you???</span>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>I demand that you show yourselves immediately!!!!</span>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #660000">There will be no lurking!!!!!</span></span>

LWW
04-13-2011, 12:28 PM
http://www.scattercaw.com/LJ/Heroes_lurk.jpg

LWW
04-13-2011, 12:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its truly sad and possibly indicates an individual that is gradually losing her grip on reality.

However it poses us an interesting opportunity to see who can create the most interesting sentence with the above.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

I'll give it a try ...

After years of the outrageous, anti American, unconstitutional, lawbreaking, war and the lies, hypocrisy, flip flops, absurdity, racism, misogyny, and hate needed to spread the disease of air strikes, manslaughter, and other travesty this dangerous, pig, liar, and crook has overreached his power to attack, strike, rape, and destroy the welfare and peace of the world just so he can continue pandering to bat crap crazy nuts, birthers and crazy slaves of Israel we spoon fed followers of Obama must protest and erase and criminalize this slander and fascism since I will never enjoy sex as long as Bush lives!

wolfdancer
04-13-2011, 12:53 PM
Sorry, but that's the way the thread printed out....
You are on ignore, evidently not on total ignore. This allows me to skip over your "important" posts that do not involve myself,Gayle, etc.
Gayle, Hondo, seem to have left the site;....ain't too many targets remaining for you and your crew??

JohnnyD
04-13-2011, 05:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll take her comments over the following:
</div></div>
WHY DO YOU LIE?

JohnnyD
04-13-2011, 05:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you mean like steve and larry? They both seem to have A.D.D.
Geez, I hope I stop posting before that happens </div></div>
When they post it is always interesting.You have no class or ethics,plus you lie.
Now tell us again about your high iq.LOL.

LWW
04-14-2011, 03:33 AM
He loves to ignore the vulgar homoerotic statements made both in PM and open forum.

Woofies will give a pass for anything so long as they are on "HIS SIDE" of the spectrum.

Sev
04-14-2011, 07:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its truly sad and possibly indicates an individual that is gradually losing her grip on reality.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

I'll give it a try ...

After years of the outrageous, anti American, unconstitutional, lawbreaking, war and the lies, hypocrisy, flip flops, absurdity, racism, misogyny, and hate needed to spread the disease of air strikes, manslaughter, and other travesty this dangerous, pig, liar, and crook has overreached his power to attack, strike, rape, and destroy the welfare and peace of the world just so he can continue pandering to bat crap crazy nuts, birthers and crazy slaves of Israel we spoon fed followers of Obama must protest and erase and criminalize this slander and fascism since I will never enjoy sex as long as Bush lives! </div></div>

HAHHAHA!!!

wolfdancer
04-14-2011, 08:46 AM
Gayle is gone from here, as is Hondo....a clear cut victory for the
"thugacracy" here.
I was always impressed over how much she got under your skins, with her quoted/linked facts, Vs your Fox "pied Piper"<s>news</s>
And now.....you are "beating a dead horse"?
So....what has happened to your other web alias ... schtick?

LWW
04-14-2011, 09:10 AM
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>BRAVO SIERRA!</span>

They were both here this AM.

Because they aren't willing to defend their vulgar and vicious attacks doesn't mean they aren't seeing of their pit poodle is following his orders to defend them.

wolfdancer
04-14-2011, 09:36 AM
Are you implying then, that I am a champion of the oppressed?
I take that as a rare compliment from such an esteemed leader of the right, both here, and on that other site.
I agree, BRAVO !!!!..although I hardly get to the Sierras lately.
For many years I drove over them in icy road conditions; blinding snow and sleet storms....only my exceptional driving skills kept me accident free!!!
Donner Pass in the winter, is treacherous....

pooltchr
04-14-2011, 10:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you implying then, that I am a champion of the oppressed?
</div></div>

Actually, I think the implication was more along the lines of an ankle biter.
(Think Grover Dill...Scot Farcas's little sidekick)

Steve

wolfdancer
04-14-2011, 10:30 AM
I'm not familiar with either name....but try sticking to the topic at hand. You can't seem to understand that you, by posting behind Gayle, ad nauseam, in an effort to gain rep points, have finally accomplished your goal.... you have probably bragged about that, by now, on another site?
Both Gayle and Hondo feared your wrath, maybe?
You should be worrying more about your face, then your ankles, if you are ever confronted by any of the people that you have maligned.
You have a lot of punk comments about others that don't buy into your "insider's newsletters" I take your "informative" posts,as a bad rewrite job of whatever was on Fox news that day.

LWW
04-14-2011, 10:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should be worrying more about your face, then your ankles</div></div>

Why must you always resort to threats of violence?

wolfdancer
04-14-2011, 10:50 AM
I wasn't making any threats...not at my age. Your #2 here has impugned many people;.. and innocent people, at that. I was merely pointing out that somebody might take umbrage over his uncalled for, punk *** insulting remarks.

JohnnyD
04-14-2011, 11:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wasn't making any threats...not at my age. Your #2 here has impugned many people;.. and innocent people, at that. I was merely pointing out that somebody might take umbrage over his uncalled for, punk *** insulting remarks. </div></div>
Good Lord YOU are dense!

pooltchr
04-14-2011, 12:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not familiar with either name.... </div></div>

Introducing Scot Farcas and Grover Dill...for your education and edification.

(Grover is the toadie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2l6RnWM2tU

Steve

wolfdancer
04-14-2011, 02:20 PM
While I appreciate your "good Lord" sobriquet, I really am not worthy of such acclaim,,,,it is however, the thought that counts.
Coincidentally, I have been trying to see which MBTI-personality type would be best to describe me. I see so many of my good traits in all of them, and I have it narrowed down to 3 or 4, but right now I am leaning towards:
ENTP
Quick, ingenious, stimulating, alert, and outspoken. Resourceful in solving new and challenging problems. Adept at generating conceptual possibilities and then analyzing them strategically. Good at reading other people. Bored by routine, will seldom do the same thing the same way, apt to turn to one new interest after another.
I'm thinking though that they all are somewhat limiting in defining one's true self. This would also fit:
ENFJ
Warm, empathetic, responsive, and responsible. Highly attuned to the emotions, needs, and motivations of others. Find potential in everyone, want to help others fulfill their potential. May act as catalysts for individual and group growth. Loyal, responsive to praise and criticism. Sociable, facilitate others in a group, and provide inspiring leadership.

bobroberts
04-14-2011, 06:43 PM
Hi all. hope everyone is having fun.These forums are great.i laugh at all these threads.

Sev
04-14-2011, 06:57 PM
2772 views. The thread that just keeps on giving.

Much inspirational.

wolfdancer
04-14-2011, 07:14 PM
it a testament to the popularity of Gayle, and to the spot on political updates that she has been able to provide for us. I agree, it is very inspiring. We're fortunate to have her as AZB tried to spirit her away, I am led to understand.
She will now be taking the summer off, and enjoying the good life, that both she and her husband have earned. Boating on the Bay, romping with the grand kids, good restaurants, fine wine, as befits her station, and also, away from the cacophony , and caco-phonies here...I wish her well!!!!

pooltchr
04-14-2011, 07:32 PM
May she have a wonderful summer. And I hope they are using a row boat, so as to not compromise her position of not supporting the products of Big Oil. After all, even on vacation, we must all be ever aware of our impact on the environment. Those diesel engines contribute to our carbon footprint, you know.

Steve

JohnnyD
04-14-2011, 07:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it a testament to the popularity of Gayle, and to the spot on political updates that she has been able to provide for us. I agree, it is very inspiring. We're fortunate to have her as AZB tried to spirit her away, I am led to understand.
She will now be taking the summer off, and enjoying the good life, that both she and her husband have earned. Boating on the Bay, romping with the grand kids, good restaurants, fine wine, as befits her station, and also, away from the cacophony , and caco-phonies here...I wish her well!!!! </div></div>
Tell her to take her row boat off the coast of somalia,the fishin is great there.

JohnnyD
04-14-2011, 07:39 PM
Remember to stay away from children.

wolfdancer
04-14-2011, 07:55 PM
I'm sure that she is aware of that.....
think XXX (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoP81GkH1YU&feature=player_detailpage)

wolfdancer
04-14-2011, 08:21 PM
gee Johnny, I try, but just can't help myself. I especially like buying things for them.....probably trying to make up for my lack of kids "stuff", when I was a kid.
It's a treat when you reach my age, to get to "see" the world thru the eyes of a Child;.... makes one forget temporarily, that they are on the home stretch of their life's journey.
There's people on this site, that would like to hasten one's departure, but......

bobroberts
04-15-2011, 02:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gee Johnny, I try, but just can't help myself. I especially like buying things for them.....probably trying to make up for my lack of kids "stuff", when I was a kid.
It's a treat when you reach my age, to get to "see" the world thru the eyes of a Child;.... makes one forget temporarily, that they are on the home stretch of their life's journey.
There's people on this site, that would like to hasten one's departure, but...... </div></div>

What your referring to is called Alzheimer's. Sorry but there are meds now to help.

wolfdancer
04-15-2011, 04:20 PM
in reality buying presents for kids, and getting caught up in their play is nowhere near ALZH...perhaps you should read up on the symptomology of a disease before you offer your own learned medical opinion.
As I have a friend now suffering with ALZH, I'm well aware of the available treatments for this tragic disease. There is no cure,and it's said that if we live long enough, we will all fall victim to it.

Sev
04-15-2011, 05:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it a testament to the popularity of Gayle, and to the spot on political updates that she has been able to provide for us. I agree, it is very inspiring. We're fortunate to have her as AZB tried to spirit her away, I am led to understand.
She will now be taking the summer off, and enjoying the good life, that both she and her husband have earned. Boating on the Bay, romping with the grand kids, good restaurants, fine wine, as befits her station, and also, away from the cacophony , and caco-phonies here...I wish her well!!!! </div></div>

Not to nit pick however its a long way till summer.

wolfdancer
04-15-2011, 05:28 PM
it's springtime, and May is jes around the corner.....the weather has turned warm; golfing weather here already, and maybe boating weather back there. If she holds to what she wrote to me....she won't be posting very much on this site. Steve and lww may have to acquire a new target for the summer?
It's not only a long way to summer, and a long, long way to Tipperary, but also a long way to the top, if: ZZ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1iR2Wi3u5o&feature=player_detailpage)

JohnnyD
04-15-2011, 05:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">in reality buying presents for kids, and getting caught up in their play is nowhere near ALZH...perhaps you should read up on the symptomology of a disease before you offer your own learned medical opinion.
As I have a friend now suffering with ALZH, I'm well aware of the available treatments for this tragic disease. There is no cure,and it's said that if we live long enough, we will all fall victim to it.
</div></div>YOU NEED HELP.

Sev
04-18-2011, 06:19 AM
Well here is to her sailing off into the sunset and more civility on the forum.

Perhaps some of the missing members will return.

LWW
04-18-2011, 03:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If she holds to what she wrote to me....she won't be posting very much on this site.</div></div>

-http://www.emofaces.com/en/emoticons/r/radar-emoticon-animated.gif - http://www.emofaces.com/en/emoticons/r/radar-emoticon-animated.gif - http://www.emofaces.com/en/emoticons/r/radar-emoticon-animated.gif - http://www.emofaces.com/en/emoticons/r/radar-emoticon-animated.gif -
[___gee___ ] [__woofie__] [___aitch___] [__stretchit__]

Sorry dude, all the radars on my console show trolls for as far as the technology can reach.

Sixteen posts by the queen today alone.

Face it brother, you were played in that letter like Perlman plays a Strad in Carnegie.

LWW
04-18-2011, 04:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It can be best described the spewing of vitriolic hatred toward a group of people she despises.
Its a depressing attempt at being relevant. </div></div>

IMHO her real problem is that this is how I view her:

http://www.emofaces.com/en/emoticons/r/rear-view-mirror-emoticon.gif

wolfdancer
04-18-2011, 04:35 PM
your own count on most days is the highest,; but you are now knocking Gayle for hers???????????
I used to really be into classical music, but not much into violin solos.
And then I got hooked on new age music ...like Tomita and Vangelis. You can "trip out" on either, without dropping acid

XX (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_U4k_lc3pE&feature=player_detailpage)
*** (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SILF8CrhoKo&feature=player_detailpage)
and a little farther out maybe...
Jarre (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt82NrHrfa8&feature=player_detailpage)

JohnnyD
04-18-2011, 09:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it's springtime, and May is jes around the corner.....the weather has turned warm; golfing weather here already, and maybe boating weather back there. If she holds to what she wrote to me....she won't be posting very much on this site. Steve and lww may have to acquire a new target for the summer?
It's not only a long way to summer, and a long, long way to Tipperary, but also a long way to the top, if: ZZ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1iR2Wi3u5o&feature=player_detailpage) </div></div>

You both need to stay away from children.

JohnnyD
04-18-2011, 09:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> your own count on most days is the highest,; but you are now knocking Gayle for hers???????????
I used to really be into classical music, but not much into violin solos.
And then I got hooked on new age music ...like Tomita and Vangelis. You can "trip out" on either, without dropping acid

XX (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_U4k_lc3pE&feature=player_detailpage)
*** (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SILF8CrhoKo&feature=player_detailpage)
and a little farther out maybe...
Jarre (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt82NrHrfa8&feature=player_detailpage)
</div></div>
You don't deserve anything your a waste.

wolfdancer
04-18-2011, 10:49 PM
I don't read cartoon strips....but if that's where you get your amazing take on things; I see no harm in you doing so. Whatever floats your boat...
For my own education and edification though....I wouldn't rely on comic strips.

JohnnyD
04-18-2011, 10:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't read cartoon strips....but if that's where you get your amazing take on things; I see no harm in you doing so. Whatever floats your boat...
For my own education and edification though....I wouldn't rely on comic strips. </div></div>
You and your HIGH iq!LOL.

LOSER.

LWW
04-19-2011, 03:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> your own count on most days is the highest,; but you are now knocking Gayle for hers???????????
</div></div>

I'm not knocking her for her post counts at all, she is free to post as much or as little as she may want.

I'm knocking her for being a hypocrite that says one thing and then does the opposite.

I, OTOH, have made no statements that I will or won't post or how often ... therefor whether or not I post 100 times today, or not for 6 months, I am not guilty of this type of hypocrisy.

Sev
04-19-2011, 09:06 PM
Periscope up.
Searching for a bikini Whale.

wolfdancer
04-19-2011, 09:17 PM
The actual command is "up periscope". Three years spent on a sub, so you can take that "to the bank".
Gayle is very weight proportioned, by the way, so your "bikini whale" slur, hardly applies.

Stretch
04-20-2011, 01:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The actual command is "up periscope". Three years spent on a sub, so you can take that "to the bank".
Gayle is very weight proportioned, by the way, so your "bikini whale" slur, hardly applies.
</div></div>

There's only two types of boats. Subs, and targets. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

LWW
04-20-2011, 03:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Periscope up.
Searching for a bikini Whale. </div></div>

Scope, you forgot to install wide angle adaptor.

LWW
04-20-2011, 03:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The actual command is "up periscope". Three years spent on a sub, so you can take that "to the bank".
</div></div>

I don't believe he even mentioned her name.

Perhaps you have made yet another Freudian slip?

Sev
06-18-2011, 06:53 PM
</div></div>

Useless without pictures.

LWW
06-19-2011, 05:56 AM
Isn't it odd that woofie and punky vanished at the same time?

Sev
06-19-2011, 01:39 PM
He doesnt usually disappear for this long.

LWW
06-19-2011, 02:30 PM
Back on topic ... the running theme of Gayles threads?

http://forgottenliberty.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Bush_Fault.gif

hondo
06-19-2011, 04:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He doesnt usually disappear for this long. </div></div>

What's odd is that everyone but you and dub haven't disappeared.
You guys have been vile. Who needs that?
The folks in my Sunday School class beg me to leave this forum.
You and dub and jennings have created a lot of bad juju on here.

Sev
06-19-2011, 07:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He doesnt usually disappear for this long. </div></div>

</div></div>

Please notice your still here.

And whats this Jew Jew business???

LWW
06-20-2011, 03:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He doesnt usually disappear for this long. </div></div>

</div></div>

And whats this Jew Jew business??? </div></div>

Sounds like leftist code for anti semitism to me.

LWW
06-20-2011, 03:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He doesnt usually disappear for this long. </div></div>

</div></div>

You take your lamentations over an internet forum to Sunday School?

Isn't that precious ... but, as I have long said, I'm sure there are people who care for you and want you to stop your online self flagellation sessions.

hondo
06-20-2011, 07:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He doesnt usually disappear for this long. </div></div>

</div></div>

You take your lamentations over an internet forum to Sunday School?

Isn't that precious ... but, as I have long said, I'm sure there are people who care for you and want you to stop your online self flagellation sessions. </div></div>

I'll answer your question seriously.
Yes, I have been deeply disturbed that I have allowed myself to crawl around in the mud with you and respond to your hate with more hate.
I am trying to stop posting altogether but I am OCD and it's not easy letting you get the last word in. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

hondo
06-20-2011, 07:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He doesnt usually disappear for this long. </div></div>

</div></div>

And whats this Jew Jew business??? </div></div>

Sounds like leftist code for anti semitism to me. </div></div>

Your ignorance is alarming at times.

hondo
06-20-2011, 07:33 AM
Urban Dictionary:

bad juju

Haunted by a bad vibe or aura. Can be used as a noun or an adjective.

Now that place had some bad juju.

In answer to a question about what someone thought of a person place or thing one could answer, "bad juju

Stretch
06-20-2011, 08:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Urban Dictionary:

bad juju

It's just another example of how they intentionaly mislead and distort the truth. Nothing new here, the forum is awash with it. It has been rather entertaining of late however watching the snapper expose the laughable conclusions of our resident ADD drones but quite frankly, who has the time. St.

In answer to a question about what someone thought of a person place or thing one could answer, "bad juju
</div></div>

Sev
06-20-2011, 08:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Urban Dictionary:

bad juju

</div></div>

I figure you realize I was joking.

hondo
06-20-2011, 08:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Urban Dictionary:

bad juju

</div></div>

I figure you realize I was joking. </div></div>

I do realize that you have a sense of humor.
I remain unconvinced about dearless leader.

Sev
06-21-2011, 05:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Urban Dictionary:

bad juju

</div></div>

I remain unconvinced about dearless leader. </div></div>

I didnt want you to think I was going to go on an antisemitism rant.
If you cant laugh at yourself who can you laugh at?

hondo
06-21-2011, 07:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Urban Dictionary:

bad juju

</div></div>

I remain unconvinced about dearless leader. </div></div>

I didnt want you to think I was going to go on an antisemitism rant.
If you cant laugh at yourself who can you laugh at? </div></div>

With dearless leader and jennings on the prowl, one has to be careful.
This is why I have never accused you of being a gay Jew ( a Heblew). /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif