PDA

View Full Version : A List Of Koch Bros. Products To Avoid Purchasing

Gayle in MD
04-03-2011, 06:54 PM
Koch Industry Products
These are products under the Koch Brothers empire – Charles and David, who are working behind the scenes in Wisconsin and on a national scale to get President Obama out of office.

Koch Industry Gasoline:

Chevron
Union
Union 76
Conoco

Koch Industry/Georgia-Pacific Products:

Angel Soft toilet paper
Brawny paper towels
Dixie plates, bowls, napkins and cups
Mardi Gras napkins and towels
Quilted Northern toilet paper
Soft ‘n Gentle toilet paper
Sparkle napkins
Vanity fair napkins
Zee napkins

Koch Industry/Invista Products:

COMFOREL® fiberfill
COOLMAX® fabric
CORDURA® fabric
DACRON® fiber
POLYSHIELD® resin
SOLARMAX® fabric
SOMERELLE® bedding products
STAINMASTER® carpet
SUPPLEX® fabric
TACTEL® fiber
TACTESSE® carpet fiber
TERATE® polyols
TERATHANE® polyether glycol
THERMOLITE® fabric
PHENREZ® resin
POLARGUARD® fiber and
LYCRA® fiber

MORE…..

Georgia Pacific Building products

Dense Armor Drywall and Decking
ToughArmor Gypsum board
Georgia pacific Plytanium Plywood
Flexrock
Densglass sheathing
G/P Industrial plasters (some products used by a lot of crafters)-
Agricultural Plaster
Arts & Crafts Plaster
Dental Plaster
General Purpose Plaster
Glass-reinforced Gypsum (GRG)
Industrial Tooling Plaster
Investment Casting Plaster
Medical Plaster
Metal Casting Plaster
Pottery Plaster

FibreStrong Rim board
G/P Lam board
Blue Ribbon OSB Rated Sheathing
Blue Ribbon Sub-floor
DryGuard Enhanced OSB
Nautilus Wall Sheathing
Thermostat OSB Radiant Barrier Sheathing
Broadspan Engineered Wood Products
XJ 85 I-Joists
FireDefender Banded Cores
FireDefender FS
FireDefender Mineral Core
Hardboard and Thin MDF including Auto Hardboard,
Perforated Hardboard and Thin MDF
Wood Fiberboard -
Commercial Roof Fiberboard
Hushboard Sound Deadening Board
Regular Fiberboard Sheathing
Structural Fiberboard Sheathing

eg8r
04-03-2011, 07:25 PM
Holy cow. How will you ever get your shopping done when you have a list that big to look through before adding to your cart?

eg8r

Sev
04-03-2011, 08:14 PM
More antisemitism.

JohnnyD
04-03-2011, 11:45 PM
Shalom gail

LWW
04-04-2011, 02:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy cow. How will you ever get your shopping done when you have a list that big to look through before adding to your cart?

eg8r </div></div>

Not only that, she insists that she has never bought a non US made product for decades ... yet is insisting that US products be boycotted.

LWW
04-04-2011, 02:58 AM
Let's also note that this list is totally supported by her word alone, nary a link to be found.

pooltchr
04-04-2011, 06:26 AM
LMAO! It is now un-American to wipe your butt with the wrong toilet paper!!!

She's really lost it!

Steve

LWW
04-04-2011, 06:42 AM
I actually should thank her.

I found station locators online and found my nearest Chevron and Conoco stations.

If they drive the left that nutty I guess I should support them.

What you are actually witnessing here, however, is an old skool Alinsky tactic ... when you can't carry the debate against a group's policy, put a human face on it and then start flinging mud.

The far left is notorious for this. Rather than discuss issues ... they sling mud at Palin ... at Bush ... at "BIG OIL" ... and now it's the Koch brothers.

I did a thread not too long ago about them. I honestly had never heard of them before the left demonized them.

It seems they are small state libertarians who have donated fortunes to numerous humanitarian and charitable causes.

llotter
04-04-2011, 08:17 AM
I was just thinking about the same sort of protest that conservatives might take to thwart leftists. Since conservatives out number the enemy by more than 2 to 1, if we cancelled all subscriptions to left wing sources like the New York Times and the Washington Post and the LA Times and maybe stopped watching network news and started attacking lefties like they were the enemy of freedom rather than treating them as though their ideas were legitimate, maybe we could force them back under the rocks from which they crawled.

I would appreciate any additional actions the conservatives might take on their own. We have been depending too much on finding a political leader to save our freedom that has been under attack from the Left but maybe there is an opportunity for Tea Partiers to affect matters themselves. We may need to stop being passive under the 24/7 assault that the our culture under by the MSM, academia, unions and politicians who are small minority.

LWW
04-04-2011, 09:12 AM
The first step is to end attempting compromise.

Just as their is no healthy compromise between food and deadly poison, their is no possible compromise between liberty and statism.

Stretch
04-04-2011, 09:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The first step is to end attempting compromise.

Just as their is no healthy compromise between food and deadly poison, their is no possible compromise between liberty and statism. </div></div>

Bin Laden would be proud of you. St.

llotter
04-04-2011, 11:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The first step is to end attempting compromise.

Just as their is no healthy compromise between food and deadly poison, their is no possible compromise between liberty and statism. </div></div>

While I agree with you about not compromising, I was thinking about what individual citizens might do themselves to make their voice heard rather than merely hoping that their elected representatives do the right thing. I do have to compromise with my wife, however.

Gayle in MD
04-04-2011, 03:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The first step is to end attempting compromise.

Bin Laden would be proud of you. St. </div></div>

Pure Insanity!!!

But then, what can one expect from a cyberstalking, obsessive compulsive, schitzophrenic narcisscistic,Bah bah bah....hate group.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
04-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Oh boy.

pooltchr
04-04-2011, 05:57 PM
I thought she was going to start trying to be a little bit nicer!

Guess it didn't work out.

Steve

LWW
04-05-2011, 02:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was just thinking about the same sort of protest that conservatives might take to thwart leftists. </div></div>

I haven't knowingly bought a Heinz product for years.

LWW
04-05-2011, 03:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought she was going to start trying to be a little bit nicer!

Guess it didn't work out.

Steve </div></div>

If you look HERE (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=346438&gonew=1#UNREAD) she is down to begging for the cabal to post in her thread.

And, as I predicted in my thread on the new R budget proposal, not only has she declared it to be "EXTREMIST" ... she has misspelled it with a different misspelling each time she's used it.