PDA

View Full Version : Pastor Vows to put Mohammed on Trial

llotter
04-04-2011, 10:12 AM
What a great idea. It's about time that we can get the facts about Islam before the public instead of rumors and hearsay. This is the same pastor that burned the Quran recently that allegedly resulted in the death of several people.

I hope some legitimate spokesman represents Mohammed at the trial but I would be kicked out of the jury pool

LWW
04-04-2011, 12:59 PM
Mohammed was a mass murderer and pedophile ... so sayeth the Quran.

Soflasnapper
04-04-2011, 08:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a great idea. It's about time that we can get the facts about Islam before the public instead of rumors and hearsay. This is the same pastor that burned the Quran recently that allegedly resulted in the death of several people.

I hope some legitimate spokesman represents Mohammed at the trial but I would be kicked out of the jury pool </div></div>

That burning stunt was done this time just after a similar 'trial' of the Koran itself.

I don't trust people who put books on trial, and I am certain that if you have the interest you state in getting facts about anything Islamic, this is the last guy to be trusted with that task.

Although I will admit amazement that the mainstream media went so gaga nuts about the first time this burning was to be done, and despite the 'good pastor's' (haha) probably comparable efforts, this one came and went without any notice.

Peculiar, no? And yet the jihadis apparently DID notice it, with their 1,000 person riot mob and the scores dead, evidently two by beheading.

cushioncrawler
04-05-2011, 01:57 AM
One day superstition will be history.
Islam iz a kult.
mac.

LWW
04-05-2011, 04:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What a great idea. It's about time that we can get the facts about Islam before the public instead of rumors and hearsay. This is the same pastor that burned the Quran recently that allegedly resulted in the death of several people.

I hope some legitimate spokesman represents Mohammed at the trial but I would be kicked out of the jury pool </div></div>

That burning stunt was done this time just after a similar 'trial' of the Koran itself.

I don't trust people who put books on trial, and I am certain that if you have the interest you state in getting facts about anything Islamic, this is the last guy to be trusted with that task.

Although I will admit amazement that the mainstream media went so gaga nuts about the first time this burning was to be done, and despite the 'good pastor's' (haha) probably comparable efforts, this one came and went without any notice.

Peculiar, no? And yet the jihadis apparently DID notice it, with their 1,000 person riot mob and the scores dead, evidently two by beheading. </div></div>

Yet somehow his followers restrained from beheading anyone when bibles were burned in Afghanistan?

Qtec
04-05-2011, 05:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet somehow his followers restrained from beheading anyone when bibles were burned in Afghanistan? </div></div>

Just because you have the right to do something, doesn't mean to say you have to do it.

Even if the guy thinks Islam is evil etc, he is still [ supposedly ] a Christian. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Therefore he should take OTHER peoples feeling into consideration before he acts.</span>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>When you have 1,000s of Americans in the ME and you let this one fool endanger their lives unnecessarily, make their job more difficult then the Govt must act as a matter of nat Sec. Grab that guy and charge him with inciting violence, treason, whatever................</span>

Q...........I am RW in some things... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
04-05-2011, 05:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet somehow his followers restrained from beheading anyone when bibles were burned in Afghanistan? </div></div>

Just because you have the right to do something, doesn't mean to say you have to do it.

Even if the guy thinks Islam is evil etc, he is still [ supposedly ] a Christian. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Therefore he should take OTHER peoples feeling into consideration before he acts.</span>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>When you have 1,000s of Americans in the ME and you let this one fool endanger their lives unnecessarily, make their job more difficult then the Govt must act as a matter of nat Sec. Grab that guy and charge him with inciting violence, treason, whatever................</span>

Q...........I am RW in some things... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

No one could defend that idiot, and claim to give a damn about our troops. It was just another example of dangerous RW, religious based, negligent, irresponsible, violent rhetoric, and actions.

We heard this sort of BS throughout the Republican Campaign, over and over, violent rhetoric.

llotter
04-05-2011, 06:36 AM
Hey, I could defend that pastor and I think on very solid grounds. The Left claims to be open minded yet seems eager at every opportunity to punish those who disagree. The only position that the Left knows to be correct is that it is impossible to know right from wrong so anyone who makes such a claim must be a lunatic.

This pastor waited patiently for many years listening to the rhetoric about Islam being the 'religion of peace' when the evidence seems to show otherwise and to deny that simple fact can only done by those on the Left. My guess is that a majority of reasonable people in this country would agree with that prima facia evidence. A book that is so full of hate while claiming to be the direct word of God, probably deserves nothing better than to be destroyed.

It is interesting how the Left defends Islam when under that 'religion' there is no openness and little freedom. Are they willing to sacrifice themselves to make their main point the 'western civ has got to go' as the chant from the 60s demands?

Gayle in MD
04-05-2011, 07:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, I could defend that pastor and I think on very solid grounds. The Left claims to be open minded yet seems eager at every opportunity to punish those who disagree. The only position that the Left knows to be correct is that it is impossible to know right from wrong

<span style="color: #990000"> ????????????????? Where do you get this stuff? I know of no one from "the Left" who thinks it is impossible to know right from wrong. </span>

so anyone who makes such a claim must be a lunatic. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

This pastor waited patiently for many years listening to the rhetoric about Islam being the 'religion of peace' when the evidence seems to show otherwise and to deny that simple fact can only done by those on the Left.

<span style="color: #990000"> Crazy talk. Islam, for many of it's followers, IS a religion of peace. And don't bring up the Quran, because there is just as much violent rhetoric, sexism, hatred for Gay people, and racism, in the Christian Bible, as there is in the Quran.

</span>
My guess is that a majority of reasonable people in this country would agree with that prima facia evidence.

<span style="color: #990000"> LOL, what makes you, of all people, think that you could speak for the majority of REASONABLE people </span>

A book that is so full of hate while claiming to be the direct word of God, probably deserves nothing better than to be destroyed.

<span style="color: #990000">The idiot pastor could have burned up all of the Quran's he wanted, without making a spectacle of it, and done so in private, but no, he wanted the fame, and others died, because of it, and YOU are defending his actions, while thinking you're a reasonable person???</span>

It is interesting how the Left defends Islam when under that 'religion' there is no openness and little freedom.

<span style="color: #990000"> Many would say the very same thing about the Christian Bible. The Left, defends the Constitution Of The United States Of America, which states, clearly, there is to be no religious "Test" and that Americans are free to worship, or not worship, as they choose, the religion of their choice. </span>

Are they willing to sacrifice themselves to make their main point the 'western civ has got to go' as the chant from the 60s demands?

<span style="color: #990000">Another outrageious statement. I have never heard anyone "Chant" any such thing, in the sixties. In the sixties, people demonstrated against Johnson, once they realized that he had lied to them.

We had a draft, back then, and many of us did not want to continue to see our friends, relatives, and others, lose their lives and limbs, in an unwinnable war, which we had no busines entering into, in the first place, and which even Robert McNamara stated, was unwinnable, years later, to mention just one expert, of many, on that war, who said the same thing, and still say it to this day.

War is dumb, unless there is an immediate threat, which we have not had since WWII.

You probably weren't even around back then, during Nam, ....I was, Vietnam was a huge mistake. It was the worst American foreign policy decision, in history, until Bush invaded Iraq, and, along with the several of Ronald Reagan's foreign policy Decisions, for which we have paid a very heavy price, for very poor decisions, among them, failing to address terrorist attacks, that went on from Bush, through Reagan, unaddressed.

Clinton, OTOH, tried throughout his administration, to get bin Laden, and smash al Qaeda. but that's another subject, also, thoroughly documented by Richard Clarke, our former Counter Terrorist Czar, who knew more about al Qaeda, and bin Laden, than anyone else in the country, and who was totally ignored, by Bush, who did absolutely nothing to prevent 9/11, after months upon months of unprecedented warnings, a proven FACT..

G.</span> </div></div>

LWW
04-05-2011, 07:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet somehow his followers restrained from beheading anyone when bibles were burned in Afghanistan? </div></div>

Q...........I am RW in some things... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

So are you arguing that:

- The regime was wrong to burn bibles in Afghanistan?

- The US should simply bow down and accept their dhimmitude as the Netherlands has done?