PDA

View Full Version : Bluewolf almost in top 10?

Wally_in_Cincy
09-12-2002, 08:37 AM
Almost 600 posts in less than two months?

Hey Blue, might be time to slow down a bit.

No I'm not the CCB police, just some friendly advice.

Doctor_D
09-12-2002, 08:52 AM
Good morning:

Looks as if Tom and I are about to be run over by a Bluewolf !!!

Dr. D.

Kato
09-12-2002, 08:54 AM
Yes, her pace is frenetic to say the least, kind of like a machine gun. I certainly wouldn't mind being moved out of the Top 10.

Kato

bluewolf
09-12-2002, 09:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Almost 600 posts in less than two months?

Hey Blue, might be time to slow down a bit.

No I'm not the CCB police, just some friendly advice.

<hr></blockquote>

i kind of thought the same thing.gosh i am a hopeless addict. i need to get some control of myself.i quit smoking and have cut caffeine in half, i gave up drugs and alcohol almost 12 years ago...geez trading one addiction for another. i need "ccb anonymous". there has got to be somebody out there with the same affliction. AA was started with two people.anybody know where the 'ccb anonymous meetings are?

geez i dont want to be an apa 2 and an old hand!!!! slow me down doggies!!!

bw

09-12-2002, 09:12 AM
Quote: Wally_in_Cincy: Almost 600 posts in less than two months? Hey Blue, might be time to slow down.<hr></blockquote>Slow down? Remember when bluewolf put the kabosh on Fran's 'Adult Post' thread when it came close to topping the post whitewolf made:

Quote bluewolf: I think it would be a shame for a thread such as this to be ranked #1 instead of a real pool topic. Further responses on the part of others (to Fran's thread) is some kind of perverse mental self-stimulation.

http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccbboard&amp;Number=26317&amp;page =&amp;view=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;fpart=6&amp;vc=1

Now she is responding to herself in the 'going away' thread she started, and just this morning alone jumped three spots on the hit parade to blow right past nAz's classic 'who do you Guy's think is the hottest WPBA player?' on the express track to spot number 5.

Wally_in_Cincy
09-12-2002, 09:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Egg:</font><hr> this morning jumped three spots on the hit parade, blowing right past nAz's classic 'who do you Guy's think is the hottest WPBA player? on the express track to spot number 5. <hr></blockquote>

Now number 5 with a bullet, call Billboard magazine quick.

bluewolf
09-12-2002, 09:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Egg:</font><hr> Quote: Wally_in_Cincy: Almost 600 posts in less than two months? Hey Blue, might be time to slow down a bit.&lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;Slow down?

Now she is responding to herself in the 'going away' thread she started, and this morning jumped three spots on the hit parade, blowing right past nAz's classic 'who do you Guy's think is the hottest WPBA player? on the express track to spot number 5. <hr></blockquote>

those top ten are not listed in sequential order. i also think it is a shame that my thread made it to the top ten,but then i did not personally post all of them.the truth is that the wpba thread has almost 3000 more views.

hope soon the im going with drop out of top ten.shouldnt be too hard since it is near the bottom of the list.but it is kind of embarrasking /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif

bw

Wally_in_Cincy
09-12-2002, 09:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: bluewolf:</font><hr>
i kind of thought the same thing.gosh i am a hopeless addict. i need to get some control of myself.i quit smoking and have cut caffeine in half, i gave up drugs and alcohol almost 12 years ago...geez trading one addiction for another. i need "ccb anonymous". there has got to be somebody out there with the same affliction. AA was started with two people.anybody know where the 'ccb anonymous meetings are?

geez i dont want to be an apa 2 and an old hand!!!! slow me down doggies!!!

bw <hr></blockquote>

Suggestions:

Read a book

Volunteer somewhere

Practice pool

Take the dogs to the park

Hope this helps

Sincerely,

nAz
09-12-2002, 10:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Egg:</font><hr>&lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt; Now she is responding to herself in the 'going away' thread she started, and this morning jumped three spots on the hit parade, blowing right past nAz's classic 'who do you Guy's think is the hottest WPBA player? on the express track to spot number 5. <hr></blockquote>

Hey atleast mine was pool related! lol and i seriously was not looking to start a long tread like that, and becarefull when you mention that post it may come back to huant the board hahaha

09-12-2002, 10:57 AM
Bluewolf Has The Prize In Sight

Now bluewolf and her former adversary and often time outspoken critic of Fran, dOwntOwn, have allied in a push to conquer the crown of CCB-dom, The Top Post. In a matter of mere hours since our last report, bluewolf's "going away" post

http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccbboard&amp;Number=35040&amp;page =0&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=0&amp;fpart=1&amp;vc=1

has advanced two more places on the All Time Top Ten List to overtake TomBrooklyn's brilliant essay and for a while the third greatest post ever made on the New CCB entitled "Who Has The Highest IQ?"

Bluewolf is hell-bent on surpassing Fran's number-two post and joining her husband as King And Queen Of The Hill.

Bluewolf surreptitiously began mounting this clever attack over six weeks ago when she diabolically tainted Fran's post by labeling any further commentators as being "perverse". She was able to pull this off while giving the appearance of having the best interests of the board in mind.

At the time, only one insightful responder had the vision and courage to dispute her flawed logic, however it was not enough to overcome the vivid imagery of sexual deviance conjured by bluewolf’s verse; and it achieved her goal of halting all further posting to that thread.

Prior to that, having been on the board only a very short time, the brilliant, devious and aggressive bluewolf, a martial artist, firearms expert, psychologist, and computer whiz, quickly wound up at odds with the always belligerent dOwntOwn.

Realizing a flamer of dOwntOwn's virulence could be a useful ally, she converted him from an adversary to a friend in an incredibly short time, using psychological manipulation that had him eating out of the palm of her hand in a matter of hours. Although his general rebelliousness to any form of order or authority was obvious, it has yet to be determined if bluewolf realized at the time that dOwntOwn had a particular dislike for Fran. If she didn't know it then, this later became a great bonus to her future strategy.

It is unclear if bluewolf even knew at that stage who the CCB top dog was that would become the future target of her overthrow plan to become Queen of the Board.

Waiting with the cunning patience of a wolf, bluewolf has now initiated the main thrust of her battle plan to attack the top female poster with a clever combination of themes culminating with the classic and always powerful "I'm leaving the forum" post.

How ironic that this bid for power comes not from an APA-7, but from a supposed neophyte with excellent fundamentals but an official APA ranking of only 2. Perhaps maintaining this rating was part of the rebelista's hustle to preclude the garnering of undue attention until she was ready to unleash the wolf-dogs of war.

The next few days will tell if this final all out thrust will be sufficient to knock Her Eminence from the throne or if it will fall short; in which case bluewolf, having exhausted her resources on this all out bid for supremacy, will likely be too weakened to ever again attempt another coup of this magnitude.

Egg

nAz
09-12-2002, 11:02 AM
bahahaha thats good rotf

Wally_in_Cincy
09-12-2002, 11:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Egg:</font><hr> Well bluewolf, with the aid of dOwntOwn, have in a matter of hours advanced two more places to overtake TomBrooklyn's brilliant essay and third greatest post ever entitled "Who Has The Highest IQ."

Bluewolf is hell-bent on surpassing Fran's number two post and joining her husband as king and queen of the hill.

Bluewolf began mounting this attack against Fran over six weeks ago when she cleverly but diabolically tainted Fran's post by labeling any further commentators as being "perverse". Only one courageous man had the courage to repel her flawed logic, but it was not enough to stop the bleeding.

Now, having waited with the cunning patience of a wolf she has implemented the main thrust of her plan to attack Fran with a clever combination of themes culminating with the never-failing classic 'I'm leaving the forum' post. Will this final blow be sufficient to knock Fran out, or will it fall short; in which case bluewolf will probably be too weakened to ever attempt another coup of this magnitude.

Egg <hr></blockquote>

HA HA HA HA!

Has dOwntOwn joined the wolfpack to form a hit-maker along the lines of The Traveling Wilburys? LOL

You know I had a smash hit back in 2000 entitled "What's this obsession with gambling?" Alas I'm now playing county fairs and biker fests and generally living the pathetic life of a one hit wonder...Sigh...

Contemplating a good *squirt* or *deflection* post, I remain, as always,

bluewolf
09-12-2002, 11:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Egg:</font><hr> Well bluewolf, with the aid of dOwntOwn, have in a matter of hours advanced two more places to overtake TomBrooklyn's brilliant essay and third greatest post ever entitled "Who Has The Highest IQ."

Bluewolf is hell-bent on surpassing Fran's number two post and joining her husband as king and queen of the hill.

Bluewolf began mounting this attack against Fran over six weeks ago when she cleverly but diabolically tainted Fran's post by labeling any further commentators as being "perverse". Only one courageous man had the courage to repel her flawed logic, but it was not enough to stop the bleeding.

Now, having waited with the cunning patience of a wolf she has implemented the main thrust of her plan to attack Fran with a clever combination of themes culminating with the never-failing classic 'I'm leaving the forum' post. Will this final blow be sufficient to knock Fran out, or will it fall short; in which case bluewolf will probably be too weakened to ever attempt another coup of this magnitude.

Egg <hr></blockquote>

you have quite an imagination my friend. i think you should take up writing, if you hadnt already.i think a comic strip on pool published in the sunday paper would be right down your alley.

bw

Wally_in_Cincy
09-12-2002, 12:01 PM
You can do it girl!!!!!!

bluewolf
09-12-2002, 12:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> You can do it girl!!!!!! <hr></blockquote>

out of respect, i will be content with # 11. &lt;VBG&gt;

bw

silverbullet
09-12-2002, 01:32 PM
how can we make pool flourish 7090
hottest wpba 7010
throwing the ob 6833
pool school 6115
adult posts 5643
going away 5453
predetor bk 4150
who has the highest iq 3753
aiming age old question 3227
robbed in pred cue contest 3196

9 Ball Girl
09-12-2002, 03:09 PM
Mmmm. I should play some of those numbers!

Wendy&lt;---not one to pass up an opportunity /ccboard/images/icons/crazy.gif

bluewolf
09-13-2002, 10:44 AM
have seen threads come up in last few days that have higher# views than those on the top ten list. either the list is innacurate or it iz calculated some other way.

Kato
09-13-2002, 10:58 AM
Bluewolf. It is your total number of posts they are refering to, not the number of posts or views per thread. See above, click top 10 and there you are. Charging hard to the top of the list. Which is good, I need to be knocked down a level. Your current posting rate is approximately 12 times per day. You should pass me in a little over a month. Yeeeeee Haaaaawwwww!!!!!!!!

Kato~~~it's gonna take you an awful long time to get to Tom Cincy

10-01-2002, 11:46 PM
Close But No Cigar

The convoluted ramblings of the would be queen fell short of the mark. Her main ally has been exciled, and the kingdom returned to a relative state of peace.

The interloper suffered an apparent breakdown as a result of her failed coup and can now be found endlessly espousing her views on all things. The cognicenti now pass by the once royal contender with nary a glance as she tirelessly offers odd opinions and tales of menial tribulations to anyone who will listen.

In the wake of this battle royal, the US Open was held, and the first CCB tournament took place. It got robbed by a smooth talking shortstop from Albany who was going to the Open anyway for the action. He got wind of the CCB Tourney, registered after the prizes were announced and put up a token 5 posts in a feable but adequate attempt to blend in with the friendly revelers who were all meeting for the first time. No one wanted to ruin the good vibes, and the party crasher quietly made his money and ran. Him and his CCB Connection can be found this week at Jack's on State Street eating Sirloins.

Now a New Threat to Her Royal Highness's Top Post is in the works, a thread about Books. It has already surpassed the revolutionary's effort and threatens to shake the kingdom to the bone.

The man from Texas, an intimate ally of The True Queen, has stepped in with a last ditch effort to curtail the posting to this thread; claiming that it is taking up too much of his computer screen, as if anyone actually views the board in expanded mode.

Inevitably, some others have joined his chorus for censorship in lemminglike fashion, asking for a thread lock. Will this new post surpass that of Her Poolness, further reducing Her now tarnished splendor on the board? Will her loyal subjects be able to sway the opinion of the masses to their own purposes?

If Thread Locking is enacted will it serve only The Royals or will it backfire by causing their own favorite threads to get locked down? Will the the rule of free speech continue to reign or will power be consolidated into the hands of a few? Will calls for moderation in all things make the CCB board a bland and one-dimensional place? Only time will tell.

Stay tuned As The CCB Turns.

=Egg=

nAz
10-02-2002, 12:23 AM
LOL i cant wait for the next installment!

Will Killerbreak post regularly now?

10-02-2002, 01:32 AM
Damn, Egg, you're good, but I already called for no new posts to the book thread ... well ... unless it has to do with books, I guess.

Keep on writin'; you got me readin'.

Bob

bluewolf
10-02-2002, 03:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: fightingbob:</font><hr> Damn, Egg, you're good, but I already called for no new posts to the book thread ... well ... unless it has to do with books, I guess.

Keep on writin'; you got me readin'.

Bob <hr></blockquote>

egg, you are a tremendos writer and have a wonderful wit. do you write for a newspaper or magazine? I could swear you are a professional.

btw, this is an old thread too.

bw

10-02-2002, 04:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: bluewolf:</font><hr> Egg, you have a wonderful wit. <hr></blockquote>Thank you, and your a sweetie.

I hope you can make it to the next Open. I'm sure you would be fun to be with. And if anyone can figure out a way to get Patrick there, it will be you. Egg

bluewolf
10-02-2002, 04:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Egg:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: bluewolf:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; Egg, you have a wonderful wit. &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;Thank you, and your a sweetie.

I hope you can make it to the next Open. I'm sure you would be fun to be with. And if anyone can figure out a way to get Patrick there, it will be you. Egg <hr></blockquote>

thanks egg. i was alfully disappointed to not be able to come this year.i think i will be better in pool in a year, although still not up to the level of the people on this list.i will still keep practicing and taking lessons when i can scrounge a little money together.

i just mainly want to come to meet all the ccbers and have fun.
bw

rackmup
10-02-2002, 05:13 AM
I'm close to being evicted from the "Top-10" (who would have thought that would ever happen???)

One question:

If I leave the place clean, can I get my security deposit back?

Regards,

Ken

bluewolf
10-02-2002, 05:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> I'm close to being evicted from the "Top-10" (who would have thought that would ever happen???)

One question:

If I leave the place clean, can I get my security deposit back?

Regards,

Ken <hr></blockquote>

of course ken and once you are back on a roll, you can put on your space age roller blades and roll on past me LOL

bw

Wally_in_Cincy
10-02-2002, 07:29 AM
SPetty warned us publicly and privately that a ringer would swoop into CCB land and snap off the tourney. To my chagrin I dismissed her warnings as unfounded. Remember next year folks: "Those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it"

BTW, very nice post Egg