PDA

View Full Version : The Running Theme Of Sev's Posts?

Gayle in MD
04-05-2011, 11:23 AM
Near every title here, is either an all out lie, launched against either Liberals, or a current forum member, or includes either racist language, sexist language, accusations of racism, a vicious and untrue attack against Liberals, the President, an attack on a current member, the word, "Hate" intentionally slanted titles, which are Lies about public Liberals, and forum members, ill wishes against a member, spam posts used to fill up a whole page, and/or lauguage intended to slander someone who posts here.

HERE ARE SOME OF SEV'S, OH SO MILD, FRIENDLY, POLITE THREAD TITLES: /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

50% latest crop of Obamacare Wavers: Unions
Gaza:‘Beatings, Stun guns’ used on Women Reporters
Why Liberals Hate Thomas and Sara Palin
"al-qaeda snatched missiles in Lybia
Liberals Giving Up On American Exceptionalism
MMMM, MMMM, MMMM, NJ Closes Obama's Grades School
For You Anti-Semites. Enjoy the Slaughter
From the Back of the Bus to the White House
Investigating Obama Death Panel. Uh Oh!
Ooooh GAYLE. Hondoooo. The WI Unions Went Down!
ALL HAIL THE KING!!! WHO'S YOUR DADDY NOW????
Wisconsin Democrats Throwing in the Towel!!!
300!!!
Drug Cartel Beheading In Arizona!!!
China's holding of US debt jump 30%!!!
GDP report: Economic growth revised sharply lower!
The Sock Puppet Makes A Stand On Lybia
Obama Celebrates Motown While North Africa Burns!
Wolfdancer's First and Last Post
Obama Let's American Hostages Die!!
Obama's Budget Doubles The National Debt! Bravo
The Brothers Don't Work as hard as Mexicans
How the Racist Leftist Democrats really Feel.
Obamacare Struck Down in Fla!!!
Another Liberal Victory. 2nd Graders Having Sex!
The Latest In ummmm female protection
Bombs In Maryland!
Bravo Gayle!
Seems to be a radical left wing nut.
Lets destroy America!
The Real Radio Hatemongers!!!
Detroit. The Liberal Utopia.

Woman in MD Sprayed with Human Semen!!!
(In which he wrote: HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!
I couldn't help but wonder if it was Gayle.)
http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=30409&Number=315429#Post315429

Moron Trying To Take Credit For Well Cap
Are
We
Having
Yet
????
The Left's Violent History
Racist Tax Found In Health Care Bill
Uh Oh!!! More Uppity Blacks!!!
Pass The Depends! Poor Lib Babies!!!!
Radical Libs Resort to Gunfire on Republican
Obama's a Long Legged Mack Daddy. Racist right??
Guns Are The New Abortion
Official Wolfdancer Rant Thread!

Hypocrisy on his part, to launch a nasty thread about my thread titles, when his are far worse, overall?

Fact is, I stay out of his threads, stay away from him completely, do not post directly to him, and yet, he relentlessly posts about me, to me, and has posted filth, like the following, more than once....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Listen you over stuffed sausage I was minding my own business when I see our local once upon a time school pump making disparaging remarks about me.
The hateful old wench should try got get laid once and a while to release some of that pent up tension. But then who would want to? Its probably like tossing a hot dog down a hallway.

As for slithering and venom there are several reptiles around here and it isnt me.
If you want to run your jib thats fine. However it would be nice if you would stop being Gayles personal colonoscope. No matter how much she enjoys having you jammed up there you should show a little personal dignity and stay on the sidelines and let the little misanthrope speak for herself. Not that we would read anything but Bush Bush Bush. Which between you and me seems to indicate that she has an overly overt affection either for herself or other woman. Not that is a bad thing. However if thats the case she should dump her old man and start clam digging.
The aged mentally addled old wind bag needs to seek professional help and you by enabling her are not helping. If she has something coherent to say I am more than willing to listen. However the incessant tripe that she insists on printing while at the same time not engaging in any meaningful discussion is at its base deserving of derision.

So basically bite me Hondo.
</div></div>

AND THIS:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In the dark of night wailing could be heard.

I must say that I am not surprised. True to form the infantile nature of liberals cant help but to surface as they are basically incapable of standing up for themselves. They have to find a spine anywhere but within themselves.
Its inescapable the they will go run behind mommas skirts with fake tears running down their little cheeks crying their little black hearts out.
Mommy!!! Mommy!!! Mommy somebody is being mean to me!!!

It is a basic difference between Conservative and libs. Conservatives will stand their ground. Libs turn to authoritarian means to eliminate those that dont conform to their desires and wishes.

Its tragically unfortunate that parents can so fail their children that they can achieve adulthood without a spine or the personal fortitude to stand firm in the face of ideological and theoretical differences.
Rather than prove their case with facts and thoughtful discussion, liberal opponents prefer to eliminate voices of opposition and dissent through dictatorial means.
They always need a scapegoat to focus on so as to justify their actions.

And people are surprised the country is in the shape it is today. Its is this exact type of activity that has caused it. Use an means available to shut down opponents and then proceed to do what every they please. Then act surprised when things go awry causing all sorts of havoc.

To paraphrase Nancy Pelosi.

Poor babies. Poor babies.

Please forward me your shipping addresses so that I might send you a complimentary case of Depends. I wouldn't want you to risk the embarrassment of soiling yourselves in public. You might not recover from such public humiliation and would most likely end up in institutional care being provided on the backs of the average tax payer.

</div></div>

I stopped reading his filth, long ago, although I've seen much of it quoted. Sev, is back on ignore, along with LWW, Steve and Ugo, Bob Roberts, severl others, kept there as well, those from Az, whose arrival took only one quick glance, to add another Total Ignore.

Believe me, my close friends on here know very well, that I never read their filth and insults. I would prefer leaving, to reading their juvenile BS.

I have some very dear friends here, who mean a great deal to me. That is what keeps me around here. When I don't care for someone, my attitude about them is one of indifference....not hatred, not ill wishes, and not a desire to stalk them around on a forum, after they have attacked myseolf, and my friends, over and over, and they've shown the people here, whom I truly care about, exactly what kind of people they are.

This will be my last comment, to or about, any of the AZ invaders, OR THEIR like minded original BD stalkers, Ditto, any of the posters here whom I keep on ignore, who have shown their immaturity, and inability, to express themselves, without personal insults and attacks, and on-going filthy statements about me, and my forum friends.

End of story.

G.

ugotda7
04-05-2011, 11:35 AM
TOTAL IGNORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PO.....................?

Sev
04-05-2011, 12:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Near every title here, is either an all out lie, launched against either Liberals, or a current forum member, or includes either racist language, sexist language, accusations of racism, a vicious and untrue attack against Liberals, the President, an attack on a current member, the word, "Hate" intentionally slanted titles, which are Lies about public Liberals, and forum members, ill wishes against a member, spam posts used to fill up a whole page, and/or lauguage intended to slander someone who posts here.

HERE ARE SOME OF SEV'S, OH SO MILD, FRIENDLY, POLITE THREAD TITLES: /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

50% latest crop of Obamacare Wavers: Unions
Gaza:‘Beatings, Stun guns’ used on Women Reporters
Why Liberals Hate Thomas and Sara Palin
"al-qaeda snatched missiles in Lybia
Liberals Giving Up On American Exceptionalism
MMMM, MMMM, MMMM, NJ Closes Obama's Grades School
For You Anti-Semites. Enjoy the Slaughter
From the Back of the Bus to the White House
Investigating Obama Death Panel. Uh Oh!
Ooooh GAYLE. Hondoooo. The WI Unions Went Down!
ALL HAIL THE KING!!! WHO'S YOUR DADDY NOW????
Wisconsin Democrats Throwing in the Towel!!!
300!!!
Drug Cartel Beheading In Arizona!!!
China's holding of US debt jump 30%!!!
GDP report: Economic growth revised sharply lower!
The Sock Puppet Makes A Stand On Lybia
Obama Celebrates Motown While North Africa Burns!
Wolfdancer's First and Last Post
Obama Let's American Hostages Die!!
Obama's Budget Doubles The National Debt! Bravo
The Brothers Don't Work as hard as Mexicans
How the Racist Leftist Democrats really Feel.
Obamacare Struck Down in Fla!!!
Another Liberal Victory. 2nd Graders Having Sex!
The Latest In ummmm female protection
Bombs In Maryland!
Bravo Gayle!
Seems to be a radical left wing nut.
Lets destroy America!
The Real Radio Hatemongers!!!
Detroit. The Liberal Utopia.

Woman in MD Sprayed with Human Semen!!!
(In which he wrote: HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!
I couldn't help but wonder if it was Gayle.)
http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=30409&Number=315429#Post315429

Moron Trying To Take Credit For Well Cap
Are
We
Having
Yet
????
The Left's Violent History
Racist Tax Found In Health Care Bill
Uh Oh!!! More Uppity Blacks!!!
Pass The Depends! Poor Lib Babies!!!!
Radical Libs Resort to Gunfire on Republican
Obama's a Long Legged Mack Daddy. Racist right??
Guns Are The New Abortion
Official Wolfdancer Rant Thread!

Hypocrisy on his part, to launch a nasty thread about my thread titles, when his are far worse, overall?

Fact is, I stay out of his threads, stay away from him completely, do not post directly to him, and yet, he relentlessly posts about me, to me, and has posted filth, like the following, more than once....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Listen you over stuffed sausage I was minding my own business when I see our local once upon a time school pump making disparaging remarks about me.
The hateful old wench should try got get laid once and a while to release some of that pent up tension. But then who would want to? Its probably like tossing a hot dog down a hallway.

As for slithering and venom there are several reptiles around here and it isnt me.
If you want to run your jib thats fine. However it would be nice if you would stop being Gayles personal colonoscope. No matter how much she enjoys having you jammed up there you should show a little personal dignity and stay on the sidelines and let the little misanthrope speak for herself. Not that we would read anything but Bush Bush Bush. Which between you and me seems to indicate that she has an overly overt affection either for herself or other woman. Not that is a bad thing. However if thats the case she should dump her old man and start clam digging.
The aged mentally addled old wind bag needs to seek professional help and you by enabling her are not helping. If she has something coherent to say I am more than willing to listen. However the incessant tripe that she insists on printing while at the same time not engaging in any meaningful discussion is at its base deserving of derision.

So basically bite me Hondo.
</div></div>

AND THIS:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In the dark of night wailing could be heard.

I must say that I am not surprised. True to form the infantile nature of liberals cant help but to surface as they are basically incapable of standing up for themselves. They have to find a spine anywhere but within themselves.
Its inescapable the they will go run behind mommas skirts with fake tears running down their little cheeks crying their little black hearts out.
Mommy!!! Mommy!!! Mommy somebody is being mean to me!!!

It is a basic difference between Conservative and libs. Conservatives will stand their ground. Libs turn to authoritarian means to eliminate those that dont conform to their desires and wishes.

Its tragically unfortunate that parents can so fail their children that they can achieve adulthood without a spine or the personal fortitude to stand firm in the face of ideological and theoretical differences.
Rather than prove their case with facts and thoughtful discussion, liberal opponents prefer to eliminate voices of opposition and dissent through dictatorial means.
They always need a scapegoat to focus on so as to justify their actions.

And people are surprised the country is in the shape it is today. Its is this exact type of activity that has caused it. Use an means available to shut down opponents and then proceed to do what every they please. Then act surprised when things go awry causing all sorts of havoc.

To paraphrase Nancy Pelosi.

Poor babies. Poor babies.

Please forward me your shipping addresses so that I might send you a complimentary case of Depends. I wouldn't want you to risk the embarrassment of soiling yourselves in public. You might not recover from such public humiliation and would most likely end up in institutional care being provided on the backs of the average tax payer.

</div></div>

G.[/b]
</div></div>

Gayle I am truly touched by your efforts in posting this thread.
I completely forgot about that second post. Thank you for the reminder.

I didnt realize you took me off ignore.
And now you have put me back on without even giving me the opportunity to reply. Its a bit upsetting. As you know I am very sensitive individual.

And just so we are straight on something I dont hate you.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Amusing%20Pictures/file.jpg

pooltchr
04-05-2011, 01:03 PM
I guess the threads on space exploration, or the mayan discovery, or the examination of how politicians need to address the things important to women, or the current state of the solar energy industry must have escaped her eagle eye.

But hey, despite her claims to the contrary, she is still following everything you post.

Besides, what kind of idiot would join a public forum, and put half of the members on ignore, only wanting to hear from those who agree with them?

Agreement brings about comfort.
Disagreement brings about growth.

Steve

Sev
04-05-2011, 01:31 PM
It almost makes me feel special knowing I have my own personal female stalker. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Soflasnapper
04-05-2011, 02:36 PM
PO Box.

As I've already said, so there is no longer a need to ask this question.

ugotda7
04-05-2011, 04:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PO Box.

As I've already said, so there is no longer a need to ask this question. </div></div>

Uhhhh, no...that would be POS. And yes, it is a good reminder of the type of person she really is.....even using her own vernacular while we're at it.

wolfdancer
04-05-2011, 05:37 PM
apparently there is a new meaning (possibly in the teen aged urban dictionary) for "total ignore"?
I had the term figured out as .... that one neither reads, nor comments, on the "totally ignored" persons post.
AND the "pos" reply to the "total ignored" is really a class act; but maybe I am mistaken...taking it as a further comment, while it is in reality..... a signature?

JohnnyD
04-05-2011, 06:42 PM
You want terrible posts read your own.Sev always posts well.

JohnnyD
04-05-2011, 06:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PO Box.

As I've already said, so there is no longer a need to ask this question. </div></div> gail is pos and a racist bigot.

JohnnyD
04-05-2011, 06:44 PM
Why did handoe lie?

JohnnyD
04-05-2011, 06:50 PM
COMPLETE TOTAL IGNORE!
POS
WTF
HATE
RACIST
BIGOT

Under
04-05-2011, 08:45 PM
Damn Sev.

Looks like you hit the jackpot.

I am not sure about a POS. But WTF, HATE, RACIST and BIGOT are way
over the top.

You are a hall of famer. And on double secret Ignore!

LWW
04-06-2011, 01:59 AM
I thought she WAS leaving to start her own political blog?

LWW
04-06-2011, 02:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess the threads on space exploration, or the mayan discovery, or the examination of how politicians need to address the things important to women, or the current state of the solar energy industry must have escaped her eagle eye.

Steve </div></div>

Those few threads were a few days of polite discussion ... and it has driven them to acts such as this, as it always does.

They cannot stand peace.