PDA

View Full Version : CCB Open and CCB Keychains

Kato
09-12-2002, 09:12 AM
Well, the South Florida Distribution Center is closing it's doors on CCB keychains (don't worry Voodoo, I know you're having trouble sleeping over it but I've got yours) and temporarily going out of business. This means that I will have 3 spare keychains in Virginia to give away. Of course, as the CEO I decide who gets them (unless of course my boss MikeM decides otherwise.LOL). Anyway, I'll be flaunting these "more precious than gold" keychains and whoever is nicest to me can have them.

Speaking of the tournament. Whitewolf, are my biorythms right yet? December 2 is my birthday. I'm still out of stroke and it's getting to close for comfort.

Kato

09-12-2002, 09:27 AM

Kato
09-12-2002, 09:37 AM
Whew, thank God for that. I was beginning to get worried.

Kato~~~waiting for my biorythms to SPIKE!!!!!!!

9 Ball Girl
09-12-2002, 09:49 AM
Well alrighty then. A fellow Sagittarian. I'm 12-14-73 and with me and you there with our vibes and all, you're sure to win it. My $$$ is on Kato! /ccboard/images/icons/cool.gif

Kato
09-12-2002, 10:44 AM
Ah Wendy, you are so younger than me/ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif but I am so much more experienced than you/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif. Truth be known, all the biorythms in the world won't help me beat a gnat.....but it's nice to know I've got 'em.

Kato

9 Ball Girl
09-12-2002, 10:47 AM
Well geez, how much older can you be? Judging from your picture and your screen name, I thought you were probably 3 years older and you definitely don't look a day over 30!

P.S. There's nothing wrong with a tad bit more experience than me. /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Kato
09-12-2002, 10:49 AM
31 going on 32 but I do look pretty good for an old man that refuses to take of himself. See I'm waaaaayyyyy older and stuff.

Kato~~~realizes 9-ball is a preservative, keeps you young.

9 Ball Girl
09-12-2002, 10:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> 31 going on 32 but I do look pretty good for an old man that refuses to take of himself. See I'm waaaaayyyyy older and stuff.<hr></blockquote>

28 going on 29 and you look pretty damn good! and yes, i'm getting old, too. sigh. where do the years go?

Kato
09-12-2002, 10:56 AM
/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif, /ccboard/images/icons/tongue.gif, /ccboard/images/icons/cool.gif, /ccboard/images/icons/blush.gif, /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif, /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

Kato

09-12-2002, 10:59 AM
Oh, bite me, both of you!!!!!
Sorry /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif I was born in the sixties (No, I'm NOT telling you when in the sixties) and feeling a little snarky about it today in the face of all this youth! LOL
Lorri thinks maybe Wendy will be giving Holly a run for her money when it comes to Kato at the Open!! /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

Kato
09-12-2002, 11:06 AM
Bite you?........................Really hard? My niece bit me a couple weeks ago and it is finally healed up. Really I was thinking about getting all the girls and a few drinks and just let you all beat the heck out of me and my biorythms on the pool table.

Lorri, I know how old you are too. You told me the other night when I told you how I hurt my hand. Don't worry though, you know I still love you. Now, why do I still have to wait to talk to the mysterious woman "Holly"?

Kato~~~friends from the CCB, women of the CCB, booze, fun, and 9-ball.............does it get better? Nah!!!!!!

Lester
09-12-2002, 11:13 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> 31 going on 32 but I do look pretty good for an old man that refuses to take of himself. See I'm waaaaayyyyy older and stuff.

Kato~~~realizes 9-ball is a preservative, keeps you young. <hr></blockquote>OH, PUHLEEZE! I'VE GOT SOX OLDER THAN YOU! Come to think of it, they probably stand up straighter than you too. lol ***Lester ~ a capricorn that likes sagitarians.

MikeM
09-12-2002, 11:18 AM
Get a room you two!

Kato
09-12-2002, 11:24 AM
Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Wendy, any objections? Lester, buy some new socks.

Kato~~~always has new sox

Voodoo Daddy
09-12-2002, 07:45 PM
Biorythms?...I'm coming to Virginia in "CRUSH" mode. I'll have the "magic" rod with me and Saturday, when the money is getting passed out, I'll be on the phone with Harold Acosta {long distance to Puerto Rico} telling him how I took the whole damn thing off. Beware CCB'ers, Voodoo is bringing it...."Old School".....

preacherman
09-12-2002, 11:13 PM
Lori,
I'm a Fifties baby but bearly :-)
God has blessed me with youth :-)

Jim

Lester
09-13-2002, 07:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> Biorythms?...I'm coming to Virginia in "CRUSH" mode. I'll have the "magic" rod with me and Saturday, when the money is getting passed out, I'll be on the phone with Harold Acosta {long distance to Puerto Rico} telling him how I took the whole damn thing off. Beware CCB'ers, Voodoo is bringing it...."Old School"..... <hr></blockquote>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Now that's scary. RJ better hope he doesn't draw you first. ha ha I'm gonna try to get a new pair of sox before I get there. Should give me a whole new outlook. ***Lester***

Harold Acosta
09-13-2002, 11:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> Biorythms?...I'm coming to Virginia in "CRUSH" mode. I'll have the "magic" rod with me and Saturday, when the money is getting passed out, I'll be on the phone with Harold Acosta {long distance to Puerto Rico} telling him how I took the whole damn thing off. Beware CCB'ers, Voodoo is bringing it...."Old School"..... <hr></blockquote>

I'll be waiting that call Voodoo.....

9 Ball Girl
09-13-2002, 11:29 PM
Maybe we can all get a room and be one big happy CCB family. Lester with his socks, Kato and his booze, me and my inuendos, Lorri and her ever changing tag lines (gotta dig those!), and Holly the "mystery" woman. Hmmm. Not a bad idea at all! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif And oh I can't forget. MikeM and his keychains. /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

Voodoo Daddy
09-13-2002, 11:37 PM
Too many guys for one room...I'll pass. Unless the room has all above women and Big Poppa!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You guys have fun...I'll be watching the Soprano's!!