PDA

View Full Version : Oh now here comes Bob Roberts

Gayle in MD
04-06-2011, 02:41 PM
Been on here under five minutes, has already posted under my name twice, and is in the midst of another post under my name, as I write...
Stalking???? I'd say so.
Gee, let's all count. It'll be a game,

How many stalking posts can Bob Roberts post, when stalking Bob Robets posts stalking posts?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gifzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gayle in MD
04-06-2011, 02:43 PM
Uh oh, another one already! Three in under seven minutes...better than a woodchuck.

Title Forum Post Time
1 Re: this has gotten pathetic... Non Pool Related 6 minutes 39 seconds ago
2 Re: Krugman "Ryan The Ridiculous" Non Pool Related 11 minutes 13 seconds ago
3 Re: The Running Theme of Gayles Threads?? Non Pool Related 14 minutes 23 seconds ago

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gifzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh, and then comes Pooltchr, within mere seconds of Roberts....afraid he might miss something??? I could have told you he'd be right behind Roberts, within seconds....he's afraid he might miss an insult from one of his AZBers A$$**** Zealot Bubbas....

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

How do you spell predictable???

B-O-R-I-N-G-

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gifzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wolfdancer
04-06-2011, 02:53 PM
"I rarely post here" Rev. Bob

pooltchr
04-06-2011, 02:54 PM
You posted two posts in a row on the same thread. Does that mean you are stalking yourself??

Steve

bobroberts
04-06-2011, 03:03 PM
[quote=Gayle in MD]Been on here under five minutes, has already posted under my name twice, and is in the midst of another post under my name, as I write...
Stalking???? I'd say so.
Gee, let's all count. It'll be a game,

How many stalking posts can Bob Roberts post, when stalking Bob Robets posts stalking posts?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gifzzzzzzzzzzzz [/quote
This should of read There goes Gayle.

Gayle in MD
04-06-2011, 03:17 PM
Uh OH, and there he goes again. Another one. The man is sick!

What's that now, four or five in under twelve minutes????

What a BORE!

pooltchr
04-06-2011, 03:25 PM
At least he isn't stalking himself! Look at the first two posts in this thread. Who's stalking who?

Steve

LWW
04-06-2011, 06:19 PM
This thread is nothing but a desperate plea for help and begging for relevance.

Gayle in MD
04-06-2011, 06:41 PM
And here we have our brilliant NC stalker, accusing me of stalkng myself, after pages upon pages, months upon months, year after year, of his Kook aid slurping cabal, posting the same damn words, over and over, to themselves, and not one complaint from the NC genius!

Now we all knew, he'd show up again, gotta get all of those attacks in, before he goes to beddie bye, and LWW, right behind him, LMAO, still trying hard as he can to get some sort of attention from Gayle In MD.....Poor widdle Wonkie..oh and stop stealing my stuff, steve, I have the Wonkie franchise on this site, you little pisher.

This reminds me of that old, "Who's on First" routine...and that's about the extent of the logic they can muster....

Oh, such <span style='font-size: 14pt'>POOOOOWEEEER, </span> it is dizzying, after all these years, and it's still, ALL, always about me, lol...always. All I have to do is show up, annd immediately, I'll have a whole line up of RW idiots, all vying for my attention.

LMAO...

pooltchr
04-06-2011, 07:00 PM
Oh, Gayle, you're still reading my posts!!!!!!!

LOL

It almost gives me a warm feeling running down my leg!

GET HELP!!!

Steve

wolfdancer
04-06-2011, 11:04 PM
Steve does seem fixated on your posts. Maybe Women's Lib has not hit the Carolina's just yet....
They probably have this song banned from the airwaves:
Xo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLV4BBmjnzM&feature=player_detailpage)
I think the constant, redundant, posting, ....immediately behind yours, does him more harm then good.
His reasoning was, as I remember, "he can't let you get away with that" It's quite admirable that he watches out and protects others, from being unduly influenced by your posts.....

JohnnyD
04-06-2011, 11:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve does seem fixated on your posts. Maybe Women's Lib has not hit the Carolina's just yet....
They probably have this song banned from the airwaves:
Xo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLV4BBmjnzM&feature=player_detailpage)
I think the constant, redundant, posting, ....immediately behind yours, does him more harm then good.
His reasoning was, as I remember, "he can't let you get away with that" It's quite admirable that he watches out and protects others, from being unduly influenced by your posts..... </div></div> Yeah that Steve he is a character.He never stops trying to get gail to make good posts.Everybody else has given up on her for being so dense and obscene.I have to give him credit for trying to influence her in not making an ass out of herself but dammit she just keeps doing it every single day!Where he gets the energy and patience that he has i don't know.He is to be commended.

JohnnyD
04-06-2011, 11:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is nothing but a desperate plea for help and begging for relevance. </div></div>
gail has a destructive need for recognition and approval.Emotionally crippled she lingers on thru life.Good thing she has her puppets.

wolfdancer
04-07-2011, 12:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gail has a destructive need for recognition and approval.Emotionally crippled she lingers on thru life </div></div>
I'm not sure why you are obsessed with Gayle. If you disagree with her posts, that's ok, but your adding in your psychological profile re her seems to me to be an unwarranted personal attack?
I'm wondering how you are able to remain unnoticed; to slip under the radar? If your post isn't a personal attack, then I wonder what the criteria is?
I have similar thoughts about both you and lww, and your posts seem to me, to bear that out....but as I'm not trained in pathological psychology, I keep such opinions to myself.

JohnnyD
04-07-2011, 12:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gail has a destructive need for recognition and approval.Emotionally crippled she lingers on thru life </div></div>
I'm not sure why you are obsessed with Gayle. If you disagree with her posts, that's ok, but your adding in your psychological profile re her seems to me to be an unwarranted personal attack?
I'm wondering how you are able to remain unnoticed; to slip under the radar? If your post isn't a personal attack, then I wonder what the criteria is?
I have similar thoughts about both you and lww, and your posts seem to me, to bear that out....but as I'm not trained in pathological psychology, I keep such opinions to myself.
</div></div> YOUR posts are personal attacks and i am responding.See how that works!Amazing isn't it!Huh.Duh!Wuh!

Qtec
04-07-2011, 12:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not sure why you are obsessed with Gayle. </div></div>

There are a lot of sad people on the web. Some seem to find satisfaction in hurting others. They search the forums to find an easy target, and lets face it, because she is passionate, G is an easy target.
They prod and stab until they get a reaction and then suddenly, out of the blue, new personalities turn up and join in the stomping.

Pathetic.

Is it just me or does JohnnyD, when he drops the 'Jesus loves you' persona, sound like a LWW clone?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is nothing but a desperate plea for help and begging for relevance. </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gail has a destructive need for recognition and approval. </div></div>

The same thought but described differently.

Q

JohnnyD
04-07-2011, 01:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not sure why you are obsessed with Gayle. </div></div>

There are a lot of sad people on the web. Some seem to find satisfaction in hurting others. They search the forums to find an easy target, and lets face it, because she is passionate, G is an easy target.
They prod and stab until they get a reaction and then suddenly, out of the blue, new personalities turn up and join in the stomping.

Pathetic.

Is it just me or does JohnnyD, when he drops the 'Jesus loves you' persona, sound like a LWW clone?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is nothing but a desperate plea for help and begging for relevance. </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gail has a destructive need for recognition and approval. </div></div>

Q

</div></div>So you can't keep up with debating LWW and you resort to name calling!Just like handoe.Since you like liars so much &gt;
WHY DID HANDOE LIE?

JohnnyD
04-07-2011, 02:02 AM
Are you gail?
Sounds like her,insecure and all.
Just sayin.

Qtec
04-07-2011, 02:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> So you can't keep up with debating LWW </div></div>

Funny, that's just what he says and he is delusional.

Q

LWW
04-07-2011, 03:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is nothing but a desperate plea for help and begging for relevance. </div></div>
gail has a destructive need for recognition and approval.Emotionally crippled she lingers on thru life.Good thing she has her puppets. </div></div>

The only relevance she had in her life has been taken away from her.

The sad thing is that she could have kept her crown here forever had she just acted in a civil manner.

JohnnyD
04-07-2011, 03:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> So you can't keep up with debating LWW </div></div>

Funny, that's just what he says and he is delusional.

Q </div></div>
He is a leader YOU are a follower.See the difference?
Quite making yourself look foolish.

JohnnyD
04-07-2011, 03:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is nothing but a desperate plea for help and begging for relevance. </div></div>
gail has a destructive need for recognition and approval.Emotionally crippled she lingers on thru life.Good thing she has her puppets. </div></div>

The only relevance she had in her life has been taken away from her.

The sad thing is that she could have kept her crown here forever had she just acted in a civil manner. </div></div>
This should be etched in bronze.How true it is.She is #2 (HEY number 2,get it.LOL)and will be moved down the ladder like wolfy.
NUMBER TWOOOOOOOOOOO..AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

JohnnyD
04-07-2011, 03:17 AM
gail YOU NUMBER TWOOOO.AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Qtec
04-07-2011, 03:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> He is a leader </div></div>

LMFAO

Well that seals it. You must be the same person.

Q

pooltchr
04-07-2011, 06:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Q

</div></div>

Two people make the same observations and come to the same conclusion based on what they see, and you find that so unlikely that you decide they actually must be the same person.

Trust me, there are a lot of people who have seen the same traits in her posts, and have drawn the same conclusions.

Steve

LWW
04-07-2011, 07:10 AM
He has been spoon fed that by aitch and Gee.

aitch claims that he "KNOWS" this to be true.

I will be willing to wager aitch $10,000.00 that I most assuredly am not nor have ever been JohnnyD or Montgomery Burns.