PDA

View Full Version : What are the dems doing while a shutdown looms III

LWW
04-07-2011, 03:42 AM
And finally, we have the democrook confession.

They will have nothing less than a shutdown just so they can go on TV and point fingers.

So, when you see the sad stories on TV ... remember who was working to solve the budget, and who was working to raise money to show you the sad stories.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A fundraising appeal from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee warns supporters that "Tea Party Republicans are threatening to shut down the government on Friday unless we surrender to their outrageous demands."

The fundraising email, penned by DCCC Chairman Steve Israel (N.Y.), went out late Wednesday and asks for small donations to the committee's "GOP Accountability Fund," setting a goal of raising $50,000 by Friday "so we can hold Speaker Boehner and his Tea Party fringe Republicans immediately accountable for shutting down the government." </div></div>

GOOD GOLLY! (http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/fundraising/154403-dccc-fundraising-off-threat-of-government-shutdown)

pooltchr
04-07-2011, 06:40 AM
Watch for the media to show us photos and videos of tourists being turned away from parks and museums and national monuments, and little children crying because their field trips were cancelled.

The left are nothing short of repulsive, self absorbed elitists, who will use anyone and anything to advance their agenda.

Steve

LWW
04-07-2011, 07:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The left are nothing short of repulsive, self absorbed elitists, who will use anyone and anything to advance their agenda.

Steve </div></div>

I won't go that far.

I say the breakdown is roughly:

- 5% wealthy elitists who use their money to make puppets of elected officials.

- 5% who work in media and have an agenda they are paid to push.

- 20% who work for the state in some capacity and have been isolated from the real world for far too long.

- 25% who are wards of the state.

- 25% who are sincere in their beliefs but horribly naive and misled.

- 19% who are criminals/prisoners/insane/mentally deficient.

- 1% who pull the strings.

As Churchill said, paraphrased, "Show me a man who isn't a leftist at age 20 and I'll show you a man with no heart. Show me a man who's still a leftist and age 40 and I'll show you a man withy no brain."