PDA

View Full Version : Where Was The President During This Pre Shutdown?

Gayle in MD
04-07-2011, 06:23 AM
Since reading another RW lie on a thread title, (don't even have to read it, it was the Republican Talking points yesterday, so I knew axacty what the troll was parroting, so here's for the parrot troll!

FYI, he met with both party leaders, again, last night, AFTER he came back from two pre-scheduled events, AND, He looked a hellovalot better than Boehner, who left the White House with his bottom lip in the pre-breakdown, position, The whiner OF The House, looking like he had been drug through a keyhole, obviously by the nutcase Tea Partiers, who are holding everything up, threatening the recovery, and so naive, that they don't even seem to realize, that shutting down the federal government, costs over a billion dollars!!!

STUPID ASS DUMMIES! Just like some of the thread titles on this forum!

LWW
04-07-2011, 06:36 AM
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery dearheart.

LWW
04-07-2011, 06:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
STUPID ASS DUMMIES! </div></div>

Let that one live.

Gayle in MD
04-07-2011, 07:11 AM
I see the stalker, doing what he is addicated to doing...someone please tell him to go correct his most recent lies in his most recent incorrect attack, on the President Of The United States Of America.....

He should turn on the news, before he starts up with his lies every morning!!!

The President met with the leaders, for the last three days, and will probably meet with them again today...

Stuff it Sherlock! You're WRONG! That's what happens when you slurp straight from the RW teat.

LWW
04-07-2011, 07:24 AM
To be on topic and answer the question of:

Where Was The President During This Pre Shutdown?

Making sure that no agreement took place.

LWW
04-07-2011, 07:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since reading another RW lie on a thread title, (don't even have to read it, it was the Republican Talking points yesterday, so I knew axacty what the troll was parroting, so here's for the parrot troll!

FYI, he met with both party leaders, again, last night, AFTER he came back from two pre-scheduled events, AND, He looked a hellovalot better than Boehner, who left the White House with his bottom lip in the pre-breakdown, position, The whiner OF The House, looking like he had been drug through a keyhole, obviously by the nutcase Tea Partiers, who are holding everything up, threatening the recovery, and so naive, that they don't even seem to realize, that shutting down the federal government, costs over a billion dollars!!!

STUPID ASS DUMMIES! Just like some of the thread titles on this forum! </div></div>

Sweetheart, it's obvious to everyone that none of the threads I started about the shutdown even mentioned your dearly beloved messiah.

Everyone knows you read all three.

Please, stop hiding your light under the bushel and admit that you hang on my every word.

You'll feel much better.

Gayle in MD
04-07-2011, 07:49 AM
I don't read your BS, and I'd prefer it if you stay our of my threads....

Go correct your most recent lie about the President.

G.

LWW
04-07-2011, 08:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't read your BS, and I'd prefer it if you stay our of my threads....

Go correct your most recent lie about the President.

G. </div></div>

Thanks for the confirmation.

pooltchr
04-07-2011, 08:14 AM
I believe she views this forum as her personal playground, where she is the class monitor. If you don't obey, or dare to challenge her, she goes into meltdown.

Her overwhelming need to control others could be a sign of some far deeper social or mental issues.

Steve

LWW
04-07-2011, 08:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe she views this forum as her personal playground, where she is the class monitor. If you don't obey, or dare to challenge her, she goes into meltdown.

Her overwhelming need to control others could be a sign of some far deeper social or mental issues.

Steve </div></div>

That's obvious.

She desperately wants to feel relevant while acting in a manner which makes her less so each day.