PDA

View Full Version : Why is there no forum peace?

Pages : [1] 2

LWW
04-07-2011, 06:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">STUPID ASS DUMMIES!</div></div>

LWW
04-07-2011, 06:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://fuckconservatives.wordpress.com/2011/03/30/lawrence-odonnell-eric-cantor-doesnt-know-how-a-bill-becomes-law/</div></div>

Sev
04-07-2011, 06:43 AM
HAHAHA!!

Every time I turn around there is something else to laugh at.

I cant help but wonder if there is some innuendo in that line.

LWW
04-07-2011, 06:50 AM
When such vile behavior is tolerated, and even encouraged, peace is impossible.

LWW
04-07-2011, 07:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DickWAD!!!!!! </div></div>

LWW
04-07-2011, 07:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>That's YOUR OPINION...dickwad.</span>

Q </div></div>

LWW
04-07-2011, 07:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Geez, what a dork.

Q </div></div>

pooltchr
04-07-2011, 08:02 AM
Personal attacks seem to be a mainstay of the lefties around here.

Steve

LWW
04-07-2011, 08:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">STFU!.

G. </div></div>

LWW
04-07-2011, 08:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Assuming you, as I do, try to deal with actual facts, </div></div>

That's a big mistake. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I'm not joking.

Q

</div></div>

LWW
04-07-2011, 08:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You still don't get it. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Even if its MADE UP and the poll is a total fabrication, my post still stands.</span>

Q </div></div>

LWW
04-07-2011, 08:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are now the Leftist Thugs who yearn for bloodshed.!

Q </div></div>

LWW
04-07-2011, 08:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I donít have to prove anything.

Q </div></div>

LWW
04-07-2011, 08:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm the stalker, lol

Love,
Gayle</div></div>

LWW
04-07-2011, 08:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, johnny, just out of curiosity- Have you ever tossed lww's salad?
Be honest. </div></div>

LWW
04-07-2011, 08:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds like you're ready to to take me up on my offer, snookums.
I promise I won't c*m in your mouth. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

eg8r
04-07-2011, 08:47 AM
There is no peace because of this thread you have decided to create. What sort of peace are you looking for when you re-quote this type of stuff?

There can be no peace when you look at sack's great post being reduced to drivel by all of you guys.

eg8r

LWW
04-07-2011, 08:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no peace because of this thread you have decided to create. What sort of peace are you looking for when you re-quote this type of stuff?

There can be no peace when you look at sack's great post being reduced to drivel by all of you guys.

eg8r </div></div>

Actually, you are largely correct.

There can be no peace because the haters will allow no peace.

Since you accuse me of stirring the pot by pointing out the rampant hatred and refusing to be it's victim, I plead guilty as charged sir.

eg8r
04-07-2011, 11:10 AM
Why you do feel the need to point out "rampant hatred" and act like its victim? Now you are going to hypocritically act like the victim? We all see what gets posted on the board and by quoting it and starting a whole thread simply to bring it to the top makes you worse than the person that actually posted it in the first place.

We will have no peace until you all start to grow up and act your age.

eg8r

LWW
04-07-2011, 11:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why you do feel the need to point out "rampant hatred"

eg8r </div></div>

Because so many are willing to either participate in it, encourage it, or hold their nose and tolerate it.

wolfdancer
04-07-2011, 11:21 AM
I've never seen a "lefty" threaten to "scope" anybody, nor post s**t about another person's close family members. If that wasn't a personal attack, then I'll have to reread the statute.
"Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone."

pooltchr
04-07-2011, 11:26 AM
exactly who posted what about who's close family member?

Steve

Stretch
04-07-2011, 11:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why you do feel the need to point out "rampant hatred"

eg8r </div></div>

Because so many are willing to either participate in it, encourage it, or hold their nose and tolerate it. </div></div>

Or gleefully role around in it, like you. St.

LWW
04-07-2011, 11:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've never seen a "lefty" threaten to "scope" anybody, nor post s**t about another person's close family members. If that wasn't a personal attack, then I'll have to reread the statute.
"Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone." </div></div>

Can you produce where anybody here did any of this?

What's that?

You made it up?

That's why there can be no peace.

eg8r
04-07-2011, 11:44 AM
Your post is "participating" in it. You took something that was buried and brought it right to the top. You are making it worse but you will never be able to get your mind around the fact that you are just as big a part of the problem as the person whom you think you are pointing out.

eg8r

LWW
04-07-2011, 11:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your post is "participating" in it. You took something that was buried and brought it right to the top. You are making it worse but you will never be able to get your mind around the fact that you are just as big a part of the problem as the person whom you think you are pointing out.

eg8r </div></div>

I can see you saying that.

I can also see the cabal bouncing around from thread to threads pronouncing their martyrdom ... and it sickens me knowing what their actual history is.

If they would each issue a simple retraction, we would be making a major step forward.

I doubt seriously that any of them have the testicular/ovarian fortitude to do so.

Until then ... when they try to deny their heinous actions and blame others, I will throw it back in their faces.

When they choose to treat others in a civil manner, I will respond in kind.

As I have been doing with Q ... I'm letting them set the standard by which they wish to be treated.

wolfdancer
04-07-2011, 01:41 PM
I find it inconceivable, that Dub asked that question. Perhaps his greatest asset is irony?.

LWW
04-07-2011, 02:38 PM
Nobody thought you could.

llotter
04-07-2011, 03:25 PM
Well, when your premise is that it is good to kill innocent unborn babies and it is good to steal property of others, is it any wonder that it is difficult or impossible to make peace.

LWW
04-07-2011, 03:47 PM
To the far left "PEACE" is war without retaliation from their enemy ... "COMPROMISE" is total capitulation from the other side.

LWW
04-07-2011, 03:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You took something that was buried and brought it right to the top.

eg8r </div></div>

BYW ... some of these were so buried I had to go all the way back to this morning to find them.

hondo
04-07-2011, 08:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, johnny, just out of curiosity- Have you ever tossed lww's salad?
Be honest. </div></div>
</div></div>

LOL! Good one. Thanks for re-posting.
Did he ever answer?

hondo
04-07-2011, 08:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no peace because of this thread you have decided to create. What sort of peace are you looking for when you re-quote this type of stuff?

eg8r </div></div>

Excellent post, Ed.

hondo
04-07-2011, 08:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why you do feel the need to point out "rampant hatred" and act like its victim? Now you are going to hypocritically act like the victim? We all see what gets posted on the board and by quoting it and starting a whole thread simply to bring it to the top makes you worse than the person that actually posted it in the first place.

We will have no peace until you all start to grow up and act your age.

eg8r </div></div>

BUMP!

hondo
04-07-2011, 08:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why you do feel the need to point out "rampant hatred"

eg8r </div></div>

Because so many are willing to either participate in it, encourage it, or hold their nose and tolerate it. </div></div>

Excellent post. As long as you encourage johnny d. he will continue to trash your board, king.

hondo
04-07-2011, 08:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your post is "participating" in it. You took something that was buried and brought it right to the top. You are making it worse but you will never be able to get your mind around the fact that you are just as big a part of the problem as the person whom you think you are pointing out.

eg8r </div></div>

BUMP!

hondo
04-07-2011, 08:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, when your premise is that it is good to kill innocent unborn babies and it is good to steal property of others, is it any wonder that it is difficult or impossible to make peace. </div></div>

WOW! Thanks, lotter, for standing up to dub. God bless you, my brother.

JohnnyD
04-07-2011, 08:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why you do feel the need to point out "rampant hatred"

eg8r </div></div>

Excellent post. As long as you encourage johnny d. he will continue to trash your board, king. </div></div>
Why did you send me homosexual email?Why.
What kind of a teacher were you?
This is terrible.Why did you lie?

JohnnyD
04-07-2011, 08:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, when your premise is that it is good to kill innocent unborn babies and it is good to steal property of others, is it any wonder that it is difficult or impossible to make peace. </div></div>

WOW! Thanks, lotter, for standing up to dub. God bless you, my brother. </div></div>
WHY DID YOU LIE ABOUT BEING A VETERAN?
WHY?
WHY did you send me homesexual email?
I hope you never did anything to a student!

hondo
04-07-2011, 08:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why you do feel the need to point out "rampant hatred"

eg8r </div></div>

Excellent post. As long as you encourage johnny d. he will continue to trash your board, king. </div></div>
This is terrible.Why did you lie? </div></div>

Why did you call me sweetheart after I posted that? Why, johnny, why? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

JohnnyD
04-07-2011, 08:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=hondo]Hey, johnny, just out of curiosity- Have you ever tossed lww's salad?
Be honest. </div></div>
</div></div>

Did he ever answer? [/quote
I don't answer to your homosexual email.What kind of a teacher would talk like this?
WHY did you lie?

JohnnyD
04-07-2011, 08:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why you do feel the need to point out "rampant hatred"

eg8r </div></div>

This is terrible.Why did you lie? </div></div>

Why did you call me sweetheart after I posted that? Why, johnny, why? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>
I',m glad you admitted it.Now people can see what you really are.Pathetic teacher.

Stretch
04-07-2011, 08:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I find it inconceivable, that Dub asked that question. Perhaps his greatest asset is irony?.
</div></div>

I'd say his greatest asset is anonymity. St.

hondo
04-07-2011, 09:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I find it inconceivable, that Dub asked that question. Perhaps his greatest asset is irony?.
</div></div>

I'd say his greatest asset is anonymity. St. </div></div>

DING!!!!!
We have a winner!
Great post, Stretch.

JohnnyD
04-07-2011, 09:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I find it inconceivable, that Dub asked that question. Perhaps his greatest asset is irony?.
</div></div>

I'd say his greatest asset is anonymity. St. </div></div>

DING!!!!!
We have a winner!
Great post, Stretch. </div></div>
Why did YOU LIE?

STAY AWAY FROM CHILDREN.

hondo
04-07-2011, 09:19 PM
Why, johnny, why?
I'm not your sweetheart, weasel.
You are the scum of the earth.
The S**T-stain on roberts' undies.
You are the gas in dub's ass.
Why, johnny, why?
I'm not your sweetheart.
You are the trash in the trailer.
You are the decaying skunk in the middle of the road.
You are a bottom feeder.
You are Satan's spawn posing as a Christian.
You are Judas Iscariot.
You are a sewer rat.
You are the crap caked on my commode.
You were never in the service.
You are not black.
You are not a man of God.
You are the lowest of the low. Even lower than bobroberts.
I asm not your sweetheart, weasel.
You are possibly a closet homo-sexual.
You are not a man.
You are a coward who hides behind the anonymity of the keyboard.
I am not your sweetheart, weasel.

Have a nice night and may God bless you.
I am praying for your eternal soul.
I don't hate your soul, weasel.
I just loathe the scumbag inhabiting your current incarnation.

hondo
04-07-2011, 09:22 PM
Why, johnny, why did you call me sweetheart after I posted that?
Your calling me sweetheart gave me the creeps.

JohnnyD
04-07-2011, 09:46 PM
GLAD YOU ADMITTED ABOUT LIEING ABOUT BEING A VETERAN.

PATHETIC TEACHER.

LIEING FOR ATTENTION.

STAY AWAY FROM CHILDREN.

hondo
04-07-2011, 09:52 PM
Nighty night, weasel. Remember, when thinking about me tonight, switch hands once in a while, "sweetheart."

wolfdancer
04-07-2011, 11:16 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
I almost spilled my drink reading that one....
"doing the crazy hand jive"

JohnnyD
04-08-2011, 01:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
"doing the crazy hand jive" </div></div>
AS long as you don't go anywhere near children.

Qtec
04-08-2011, 03:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is no peace because of this thread you have decided to create. What sort of peace are you looking for when you re-quote this type of stuff? </div></div>

...and quote people out of context.

I think DickWad was a pretty close description of him.

Q...the thread started off being negative and look at it now!

LWW
04-08-2011, 03:36 AM
Tell me how this is out of context:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, johnny, just out of curiosity- Have you ever tossed lww's salad?
Be honest. </div></div>
</div></div>

Did he ever answer? </div></div>

LWW
04-08-2011, 03:38 AM
Or this:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Were we in prison together?
Were you that little fat guy who always pretended to drop the soap in the shower?
I believe his name was johnny.
I never touched you.
You liked large black men if I recall, johnny.
Perhaps that's why you pretend to be black. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif </div></div>

hondo
04-08-2011, 04:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
"doing the crazy hand jive" </div></div>

I just hope the weasel showers in the morning.
That ole boy is nasty!

LWW
04-08-2011, 04:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would he not be banned for those remarks?
roberts, I hope you do put on your big boy pants
and agree to meet me "any place, any time" as you stated.
I will bitch slap your nasty little ass for saying what you did about my friends.
Don't believe me? Come get some, pussy.</div></div>

Qtec
04-08-2011, 04:32 AM
What do those posts have to do with me?

Q

LWW
04-08-2011, 04:35 AM
1 - You claim I'm quoting people out of context.

2 - You encourage the trolls daily.

3 - You will deny #2.

4 - You will never condemn the likes of aitch and gee for their vulgar actions.

Anything else you need help with?

hondo
04-08-2011, 04:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why would he not be banned for those remarks?
roberts, I hope you do put on your big boy pants
and agree to meet me "any place, any time" as you stated.
I will bitch slap your nasty little ass for saying what you did about my friends.
Don't believe me? Come get some, pussy.</div></div> </div></div>

Which were in response to what, king dub?

LWW
04-08-2011, 04:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">johnny, if i thought you were coming on to me, I wouldn't call YOU sweetheart.
Come out of the closet, johnny.
Trust me. You won't lose any respect on this forum.LOL!

Why do you hate me, weasel.
Did I boink your wife?

I seriously doubt it.
Only a hideously ugly woman or a fat cow would be married to a weasel.
and, actually, you seem to lean the other way.
Calling a complete stranger sweetheart.
Why, weasel, why? </div></div>

JohnnyD
04-08-2011, 04:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do those posts have to do with me?

Q </div></div>YOU SUPPORT PRISON SEX HE IS TALKING ABOUT.

hondo
04-08-2011, 04:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do those posts have to do with me?

Q </div></div>YOU SUPPORT PRISON SEX HE IS TALKING ABOUT. </div></div>

Not like you supported it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
04-08-2011, 04:50 AM
Why, dub, why did you call me sweetheaert?

JohnnyD
04-08-2011, 04:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do those posts have to do with me?

Q </div></div>YOU SUPPORT PRISON SEX HE IS TALKING ABOUT. </div></div>

Not like you supported it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>
Like YOUR wife says YOU need to "CALM" down.
STAY AWAY FROM CHILDREN.

JohnnyD
04-08-2011, 04:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why, dub, why did you call me sweetheaert? </div></div>
I JohnnyD called you that because YOU admitted to prison sex and to lieing about being a veteran.
YOU lied for the attention and now you are exposed.NOW you need to "CALM" down.
Also stay away from children.

LWW
04-08-2011, 05:32 AM
JohnnyD, you a better man than to sink into the gutter with aitch.

Just post his vulgarity and threats here.

Sooner of later the powers that be will read this.

Stretch
04-08-2011, 08:52 AM
LWW, are you still banned from AZ?? St.

wolfdancer
04-08-2011, 12:14 PM
Interesting that the one that has been banned (permanently???) from a similar site, for "disrupting the peace"??....now asks "why, why" here.
To me the answer has been readily apparent since 10/11/07

hondo
04-08-2011, 08:24 PM
6 months, I heard.

LWW
04-09-2011, 01:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are the scum of the earth.
The S**T-stain on roberts' undies.
</div></div>

LWW
04-09-2011, 01:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are the crap caked on my commode.
</div></div>

Stretch
04-09-2011, 02:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">6 months, I heard. </div></div>

Lets all go to AZ now. lol St.

LWW
04-09-2011, 06:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now STFU, and crawl back to your hole in the ground. </div></div>

pooltchr
04-09-2011, 07:28 AM
Such a nice, friendly guy, isn't he?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

LWW
04-09-2011, 08:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Such a nice, friendly guy, isn't he?

Steve </div></div>

Some of these quotes are so old I had to go back hours to find.

wolfdancer
04-09-2011, 11:08 AM
xx (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l4TgVO9uwA&feature=player_detailpage)

LWW
04-09-2011, 01:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why don't you address the subject of the post, for once? disprove it or STFU.

G. </div></div>

LWW
04-09-2011, 01:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you'd think they'd STFU </div></div>

LWW
04-09-2011, 01:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #FF0000">We all all wrong and you Steve and twit king LWW, are alwaays right.

G.</span> </div></div>

LWW
04-09-2011, 01:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #FF0000"> I don't deny using STFU, when I'm dealing with a nasty little twit

G.</span> </div></div>

LWW
04-09-2011, 01:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #FF0000">Drop the Bull****, or STFU!

</span> </div></div>

LWW
04-09-2011, 01:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you should STFU </div></div>

LWW
04-09-2011, 01:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh STFU.

Q </div></div>

LWW
04-09-2011, 01:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #990000">They all need to STFU

G.</span> </div></div>

LWW
04-09-2011, 01:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This idiot should STFU!

G.
</div></div>

pooltchr
04-09-2011, 01:44 PM
Stop picking on her...she is a lady and a grandmother!

woofie will get mad if you keep this up.

Steve

LWW
04-09-2011, 01:47 PM
Yep ... we have the cabal which will defend any level of vulgarity and abrasiveness, and I just don't understand eg thinking that this should be tolerated and not pointed out.

pooltchr
04-09-2011, 02:02 PM
It's the same principle that allows them to support Obama regardless of what he does wrong, as long as he is a Democrat.

They have no concern about right or wrong...only right or left.

Remember when they tought Leiberman was a good guy?

Steve

wolfdancer
04-09-2011, 02:53 PM
we "tought Lieberman was a good guy"?
I "thought" (I korreked yer spellen) that Nancy was a pretty good woman's basketball player,also thought she was "out of her league" trying to play with the men, as I often believe you are....but that's another story.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nancy Lieberman has made it possible for other Jewish women to become recognized for their athletic skills and abilities. </div></div>
Wait, you was talking 'bout Joe Lie-berman maybe?
Good discussion on him calling Ariana "sweetheart" on MSNBC

pooltchr
04-09-2011, 03:06 PM
Bite me, woofie. When you start correcting everyone's typos, and stop making them yourself, you might have some credibility. Right now, you're just acting like a first class jerk.

(I will give you credit for being first class in that one area)

Steve

wolfdancer
04-09-2011, 03:39 PM
well, as Paul Newman said in "Color of Money" ...we all have our area of expertise (or something to that effect)
Correcting your posts, seems to be my niche area. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif (it's a thankless chore, but somebodies got to it) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif
I can make several mistakes in my posts, but since I am not the one trying to "educate the board", I won't be the one coming over as a "muckle gype"!!

pooltchr
04-09-2011, 04:18 PM
People who live in glass houses, woofie,.....

Considering how you always seem to want to compare IQs, you probably need to make sure you have your own house in order.

Steve

JohnnyD
04-09-2011, 05:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well, as Paul Newman said in "Color of Money" ...we all have our area of expertise (or something to that effect)
Correcting your posts, seems to be my niche area. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif (it's a thankless chore, but somebodies got to it) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif
I can make several mistakes in my posts, but since I am not the one trying to "educate the board", I won't be the one coming over as a "muckle gype"!! </div></div>
Where did you have your iq measured?
Who certified it?
Are you a member of Mensa?
People like YOU who brag about how smart they are are actually stupid,socially.
A real gauge of how smart you are,or how well versed you are on
certain subjects is when other people say you are smart.
I have never read where anyone ever said that you were smart.
Everyone knows you do not read your own posts and everyday you come on here talking about iq's and how much better and smarter you are.The joke is one you.

wolfdancer
04-09-2011, 07:46 PM
I never did have my IQ measured,....no need to have that done as I was not applying to MIT, Harvard Law School, Berkeley, ect.
No, I am not a Member of Mensa, etc...one needs to me in the top
1 percentile to qualify
I also don't need to claim that I am smarter then some here, nor brag about it (as your idol did in one of his first few posts upon arrival here) What would that prove?
I doubt that you will read here where anybody will say that I am smart....why would they in a normal conversation? ( There hasn't been too many normal conversations since the board got hi-jacked, but..)
I can make change for a dollar,count backward by 4's from 100 (I don't know why, but the Police are always pulling me over and asking me to do that), tie my own shoes, and get around on an 18 hole CG, without asking directions....who could ask for anything more? I can also go to the grocery store for, say, 10 needed items, and come home with at least 7 or 8 of them.
How smart I am is not dependent on how smart you or lww claim to be.
Why would I bother to read my own posts? Would there be something in them that I could increase my knowledge from? On the other hand......
I haven't seen anything in your posts that would make me say
"that guy is a thinker"

JohnnyD
04-09-2011, 07:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never did have my IQ measured,....no need to have that done as I was not applying to MIT, Harvard Law School, Berkeley, ect.
No, I am not a Member of Mensa, etc...one needs to me in the top
1 percentile to qualify
I also don't need to claim that I am smarter then some here, nor brag about it (as your idol did in one of his first few posts upon arrival here) What would that prove?
I doubt that you will read here where anybody will say that I am smart....why would they in a normal conversation? ( There hasn't been too many normal conversations since the board got hi-jacked, but..)
I can make change for a dollar,count backward by 4's from 100 (I don't know why, but the Police are always pulling me over and asking me to do that), tie my own shoes, and get around on an 18 hole CG, without asking directions....who could ask for anything more? I can also go to the grocery store for, say, 10 needed items, and come home with at least 7 or 8 of them.
How smart I am is not dependent on how smart you or lww claim to be.
Why would I bother to read my own posts? Would there be something in them that I could increase my knowledge from? On the other hand......
I haven't seen anything in your posts that would make me say
"that guy is a thinker"

</div></div>Proves my point.lol.

pooltchr
04-09-2011, 08:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I doubt that you will read here where anybody will say that I am smart.... <span style="color: #FF0000">On that point, I would be in total agreement with you.</span> ( There hasn't been too many normal conversations since the board got hi-jacked, but..)

</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">And then, as if to verify your point, you let us all know that you don't know the proper use of the words "haven't" and "hasn't".

Steve </span>

wolfdancer
04-09-2011, 09:38 PM
how kind of you to proof read my posts, and point out my errors.
"Hasn't...Haven't....wow that is a major gaffe...perhaps you should report that to.....???

LWW
04-10-2011, 03:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now STFU, and crawl back to your hole in the ground. </div></div>

pooltchr
04-10-2011, 06:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how kind of you to proof read my posts, and point out my errors.
"Hasn't...Haven't....wow that is a major gaffe...perhaps you should report that to.....???

</div></div>

Actually, not knowing which word to use in a given situation is probably a sign of greater ignorance than making a spelling error or typo.

If someone were interviewing for a job with me, and made that error, they would be immediately dropped from consideration. As many years as you have been on this earth, I would think you would have learned proper use of our language.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-10-2011, 04:44 PM
stuff it. You are now the self-appointed grammar police?
You really go out of your way to insult people for even the most trivial gaffe. I think that's pretty telling about your belief that
by trying very hard to mock others..it somehow makes you appear to be smart. Really intelligent people like Dee,Sofla,Ed,Q, and several others, would not have bothered to kerreck some minor misspelling error.
Report that error to the admin, why don't you.....

Stretch
04-10-2011, 05:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">stuff it. You are now the self-appointed grammar police?
You really go out of your way to insult people for even the most trivial gaffe. I think that's pretty telling about your belief that
by trying very hard to mock others..it somehow makes you appear to be smart. Really intelligent people like Dee,Sofla,Ed,Q, and several others, would not have bothered to kerreck some minor misspelling error.
Report that error to the admin, why don't you..... </div></div>

Wolf, apparently we must all submit our informal messages as if we were applying for a job now......or risk hurting the itty-bitty feelings of the snob elitist jerks here. Oh well, they have to salvage superiority in something, I'll give them that. St.

wolfdancer
04-10-2011, 06:58 PM
apparently he gets off trailing Gayle and myself around for his schoolboy taunts and insults. While he is safe insulting a 62 yr old Grandmother, and is fairly safe insulting a 73 yr old liberal; When he added my family in for his tawdry sexual comments....he inadvertently added a few new players to the mix. I don't see any of the other BCA instructors giving the others a bad rep with his types of personal attack comments.

wolfdancer
04-10-2011, 07:02 PM
There never was a problem here before you came over, and there probably won't be a problem after you leave the site.

Sev
04-10-2011, 07:02 PM
I cant spell. If its not dyslexia its something else. It really sucks as no matter resolute I am about correcting the matter I still screw it up.

It is what it is.

Doesn't prevent me from busting balls about it occasionally though. In a good natured way of course.

pooltchr
04-10-2011, 08:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">stuff it. You are now the self-appointed grammar police?

And had you not chosen to make a post to point out a typo that I made a couple of days ago, I probably wouldn't have bothered.

You ask for it. If you are going to act like a jerk, expect to be treated like one.

You choice. Grow up and act like an adult, or keep acting like a third grader, and expect to be treated as such.

Steve

pooltchr
04-10-2011, 09:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">apparently he gets off trailing Gayle and myself around for his schoolboy taunts and insults. While he is safe insulting a 62 yr old Grandmother, and is fairly safe insulting a 73 yr old liberal; When he added my family in for his tawdry sexual comments....he inadvertently added a few new players to the mix. I don't see any of the other BCA instructors giving the others a bad rep with his types of personal attack comments.
</div></div>

I'm still waiting for you to post a link to this imaginary insult directed toward your family.

Steve

Stretch
04-10-2011, 10:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I cant spell. If its not dyslexia its something else. It really sucks as no matter resolute I am about correcting the matter I still screw it up.

It is what it is.

Doesn't prevent me from busting balls about it occasionally though. In a good natured way of course.

</div></div>

That aint bad. I'm a dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac who lays awake at night wondering if there really is a dog.....on the plus side i've entertained my family and friends for years with my mangled spelling so life was not without it's unexpected humour. St.

wolfdancer
04-11-2011, 12:10 AM
Jennings, I really don't care how you choose to treat me, as you mean absolutely nothing to me. This is just the internet, and any damn fool can write anything about anybody....unless they happen to meet face to face.
I asked you once to stop posting behind me, and I would,in return, totally ignore your own posts. You could then even claim you were getting a Hugo award for fiction or fantasy works, and I couldn't comment on it.....BUT, you couldn't seem to give up one of your targets, as your whole schtick is trying to make someone appear worse then you are......
I'm going to try again to put and keep you on ignore, because you really are a waste of my time; everybody's time. I think you would have to take some more special ed classes to get your IQ up to the jerk level, that you claimed I am at.
Now I'll repeat my offer.....crawl back into your executive office, get some work done, and stay away from my posts or Ill sue your employer for damages, since you are using the company computer

LWW
04-11-2011, 04:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">crawl back into your executive office, get some work done, and stay away from my posts or Ill sue your employer for damages, since you are using the company computer
</div></div>

Ahhh ... the legal threats begin anew.

pooltchr
04-11-2011, 06:23 AM
That should be an interesting lawsuit, since I'm self employed, I am my employer, and I give myself permission to use my computer.

But, if you're feeling froggy, go ahead and leap.

Just a friendly little suggestion here. If you really want people to think you are intelligent, you probably should read your posts before you hit submit. You would probably find that the majority of them are probably better left unwritten.

Steve

ugotda7
04-11-2011, 03:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://fuckconservatives.wordpress.com/2011/03/30/lawrence-odonnell-eric-cantor-doesnt-know-how-a-bill-becomes-law/</div></div> </div></div>

Fux who......................?

LWW
04-11-2011, 06:03 PM
My guess is that he doesn't have the wherewithal to defend himself on a parking ticket.

The person who threatens to sue hardly ever does.

Sev
04-11-2011, 07:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I cant spell. If its not dyslexia its something else. It really sucks as no matter resolute I am about correcting the matter I still screw it up.

It is what it is.

</div></div>

That aint bad. I'm a dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac who lays awake at night wondering if there really is a dog.....on the plus side i've entertained my family and friends for years with my mangled spelling so life was not without it's unexpected humour. St. </div></div>

Oh I hear that.
Not to mention all the unintended gaffs on the World Wide Web that has people in hysterics that you have never met. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

JohnnyD
04-13-2011, 05:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There never was a problem here before you came over, and there probably won't be a problem after you leave the site. </div></div>The site is getting better by the day with our new leader.Accept it.The truth will set you free.Do not hide from the truth.

JohnnyD
04-13-2011, 05:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jennings, I really don't care how you choose to treat me, as you mean absolutely nothing to me. This is just the internet, and any damn fool can write anything about anybody....unless they happen to meet face to face.
I asked you once to stop posting behind me, and I would,in return, totally ignore your own posts. You could then even claim you were getting a Hugo award for fiction or fantasy works, and I couldn't comment on it.....BUT, you couldn't seem to give up one of your targets, as your whole schtick is trying to make someone appear worse then you are......
I'm going to try again to put and keep you on ignore, because you really are a waste of my time; everybody's time. I think you would have to take some more special ed classes to get your IQ up to the jerk level, that you claimed I am at.
Now I'll repeat my offer.....crawl back into your executive office, get some work done, and stay away from my posts or Ill sue your employer for damages, since you are using the company computer
</div></div>But yet YOU harrass him every single day.YOU make an ass out of yourself cyberstalking him and others here.

JohnnyD
04-13-2011, 05:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">apparently he gets off trailing Gayle and myself around for his schoolboy taunts and insults. While he is safe insulting a 62 yr old Grandmother, and is fairly safe insulting a 73 yr old liberal; When he added my family in for his tawdry sexual comments....he inadvertently added a few new players to the mix. I don't see any of the other BCA instructors giving the others a bad rep with his types of personal attack comments.
</div></div>LIAR.

JohnnyD
04-13-2011, 05:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well, as Paul Newman said in "Color of Money" ...we all have our area of expertise (or something to that effect)
I can make several mistakes in my posts, but since I am not the one trying to "educate the board", I won't be the one coming over as a "muckle gype"!! </div></div>YOU and your high iq.LOL.I sincerly hope that you never reproduced in your lifetime.

JohnnyD
04-13-2011, 05:13 PM
There YOU go again."Really intelligent people".LOL.
FAILURE
LIAR

JohnnyD
04-13-2011, 05:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how kind of you to proof read my posts, and point out my errors.

</div></div>Your crying out for help and he is kind enough to help you and that's the thanks that you give.

JohnnyD
04-13-2011, 05:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are the crap caked on my commode.
</div></div> </div></div>I figured he never cleaned his house.It must be a real mess for him to talk about it on a public forum.Just sayin.

LWW
04-14-2011, 03:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well, as Paul Newman said in "Color of Money" ...we all have our area of expertise (or something to that effect)
I can make several mistakes in my posts, but since I am not the one trying to "educate the board", I won't be the one coming over as a "muckle gype"!! </div></div>YOU and your high iq.LOL.I sincerly hope that you never reproduced in your lifetime. </div></div>

I think I saw him once at the county fair. He was the guy that kept throwing quarters in the machine trying to beat the chicken at tic tac toe.

LWW
04-14-2011, 03:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are the crap caked on my commode.
</div></div> </div></div>I figured he never cleaned his house.It must be a real mess for him to talk about it on a public forum.Just sayin. </div></div>

I hope that isn't where he keeps the fish.

eg8r
04-14-2011, 11:36 AM
Pointing it out is not different than continuing it. All you are doing is creating yet another instance of those inflammatory statements on the forum. Why do you think we should have to read that garbage again?

When was the last time you threw gas on a fire to put it out?

eg8r

wolfdancer
04-14-2011, 08:56 PM
everybody should get mad when one is impolite, rude, mocking, or threatening to a Grandmother. Real men do not do that. Those of us with strong knit families had almost reverent respect for our grandparents.

LWW
04-15-2011, 03:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pointing it out is not different than continuing it. All you are doing is creating yet another instance of those inflammatory statements on the forum. Why do you think we should have to read that garbage again?

eg8r </div></div>

Because the cabal has bullied you into submission doesn't mean that I must accept the same fate.

Stretch
04-15-2011, 06:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pointing it out is not different than continuing it. All you are doing is creating yet another instance of those inflammatory statements on the forum. Why do you think we should have to read that garbage again?

eg8r </div></div>

Because the cabal has bullied you into submission doesn't mean that I must accept the same fate. </div></div>

&lt;&lt;Extremism allert!!&gt;&gt;

Moderation is now being viewed as "bullied into submission" by the nutbar far right. St.

eg8r
04-15-2011, 09:31 AM
Turns out you have become worse than them. You can't see the forest for the trees.

You did not answer my question.

eg8r

wolfdancer
04-15-2011, 10:18 AM
I doubt that anyone here can "bully Ed, or anyone else, into submission"....also think that statement is indicative of a very troubled mind.

ugotda7
04-15-2011, 01:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">everybody should get mad when one is impolite, rude, mocking, or threatening to a Grandmother. Real men do not do that. Those of us with strong knit families had almost reverent respect for our grandparents. </div></div>

She made her bed so now she gets to lie (in more ways than one) in it. She does not deserve any excuses. None. Period.

bobroberts
04-15-2011, 02:59 PM
I can't believe you guys are still talking about G.i get a kick out of messing with her.She really comes off as a loon. It is fun to see her reactions.

&lt;&lt;Extremism allert!!&gt;&gt;

Moderation is now being viewed as "bullied into submission" by the nutbar far left. B.R.

wolfdancer
04-15-2011, 03:30 PM
she only aligns herself with liberals and Democrats.....last I read, that did not merit personal insults, and threats of violence.
She has left here of her own accord, out of concern for her safety, and that of her family, and property....so I'm wondering why she is still a target of your crew?

wolfdancer
04-15-2011, 03:41 PM
Yes, the posts about "scoping her" were made in jest, no doubt about it.
I honestly believe she is much safer from harm, by avoiding this site, as I also believe Hondo is. You may disagree with that, but for them, it isn't worth the risk.
Even your post, the one I am replying to, speaks of her derisively, and you admit to "messing with her". Why would she want to put up with that crap, on a daily basis? So rather then discuss current topics, politics, etc....you prefer messing with people?

pooltchr
04-15-2011, 04:11 PM
Are you really that paranoid to think that discussions on a pool forum could result in actual physical violence?

Although, now that you mention it, I recall Gayle threatening to come to my home town and picket outside my classes.

Maybe you guys are capable of much more than I would have imagined!

But I don't understand if you honestly feel that way, why would you continue to post such hateful and negative posts. If you honestly believe in the possibility of phyusical confrontation, one would think what you continue to do would be equal to poking a stick into a rattlesnake nest. Not too smart.

So I can only conclude that you are lying about your concerns, or you aren't too smart.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-15-2011, 04:43 PM
another of your own personal attack posts.
"Gayle was going to picket your house"....now,that sounds very threatening...did you notify the authorities, and request police protection, or at least make the admin here aware of such threats?
How about the post, since deleted, about having her in the scope of a sniper style rifle? That read like an actual threat to me.
You seem to have a real fetish about posting behind me with some insulting comments, no matter who I have replied to, nor what I have written. I'm not sure how your replies are not considered attacking another member, but I really don't care. I think you expose yourself every time you needlessly comment and attack my posts. I don't give a f*** what you conclude...so bite me
I have made several suggestions in the recent past that you stop trying to gain rep points by attacking me,and my family, thru your posts, and in return I would ignore you....seemingly though you need the attention.

LWW
04-15-2011, 05:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Welcome to Dumbfuckistan</div></div>

LWW
04-15-2011, 05:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't mind reading about your demise, as that would really make my day</div></div>

ugotda7
04-15-2011, 08:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">she only aligns herself with liberals and Democrats.....last I read, that did not merit personal insults, and threats of violence.
She has left here of her own accord, out of concern for her safety, and that of her family, and property....so I'm wondering why she is still a target of your crew? </div></div>

STFU.

Oh wait, that's what the little old grandmother would say. Sorry.

wolfdancer
04-15-2011, 09:01 PM
I don't ever remember her saying that; it's unlike her, but after being targeted by llw and his minions, she may have lashed out.
She is gone now, so why keep bringing her name up?
I realize that the known targets are getting sparse here, as I understand they did on that other site.
Reading the thread title....and then the thread body ?????
But no problem....you people will shortly have accomplished the goal of purging the board, as they did on AZB. Gayle, Hondo are gone, and there are only a few of the "left" left.

JohnnyD
04-15-2011, 09:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't ever remember her saying that; it's unlike her, but after being targeted by llw and his minions, she may have lashed out.
I realize that the known targets are getting sparse here, as I understand they did on that other site.
But no problem....you people will shortly have accomplished the goal of purging the board, as they did on AZB. Gayle, Hondo are gone, and there are only a few of the "left" left. </div></div>
YOUR a liar.
You need to let your care taker know that you need professional help.
What a loser.

wolfdancer
04-16-2011, 12:01 AM
what part of my post do you consider a lie?
Gayle and Hondo are gone
The board is being purged, as it was on the other site

Stretch
04-16-2011, 02:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what part of my post do you consider a lie?
Gayle and Hondo are gone
The board is being purged, as it was on the other site </div></div>

I don't even see the snaper around anymore. I guess he didn't want to get sucked into the endless harrassing and personal attacks which is the legacy of this place since the human "train wreck" arrived. St.

Qtec
04-16-2011, 04:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what part of my post do you consider a lie?
Gayle and Hondo are gone

I don't even see the snaper around anymore. I guess he didn't want to get sucked into the endless harrassing and personal attacks which is the legacy of this place since the human "train wreck" arrived. St. </div></div>

I don't blame the guy for giving up. Adult conversation is impossible with LWW [ especially ], and the rest of the peanut gallery. For them black is white and up is down. Their hatred for Obama overwhelms their common sense.

Q

LWW
04-16-2011, 05:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what part of my post do you consider a lie?
Gayle and Hondo are gone

I don't even see the snaper around anymore. I guess he didn't want to get sucked into the endless harrassing and personal attacks which is the legacy of this place since the human "train wreck" arrived. St. </div></div>

I don't blame the guy for giving up. Adult conversation is impossible with LWW [ especially ], and the rest of the peanut gallery. For them black is white and up is down. Their hatred for Obama overwhelms their common sense.

Q </div></div>

What is your definition of "ADULT CONVERSATION" Snoopy?

- Must one endure being told to "STFU" by the queen to be considered an adult in your mind?

- Must one endure homosexual advances to be considered an adult in your mind?

- Must one endure the rampant racist comments about one's "MAMMY" or being called "BOY" to be considered an adult in your mind?

- Must one endure never ending threats of violence and legal action to be considered an adult in your mind?

- Must one endure being turned into the feds to be considered an adult in your mind?

Is this your working definition of adult behavior?

The truth of the matter is that the cabal's definition of "PEACE" in the forum is to have a forum absent of any dissent from the democrook party and one which becomes a pool in which the cabal can urinate in and then frolic in the filth of their own hate.

LWW
04-16-2011, 06:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle and Hondo are gone</div></div>

I suspect that was a Freudian slip.

I also suspect that the powers that be have taken notice of this thread and decided to finally do some actual moderation.

Further, and this would be right up your alley, you seem to be channelling them so that their banishment is kept a secret.

hondo
04-16-2011, 06:59 AM
LOL!

LWW
04-16-2011, 08:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> LOL! </div></div>

You are so easy to flush out "MR INVISIBLE" ... I saw "INVISIBLE" lurking in this, and a few others that the cabal frequently trolls, and knew that it had to be one of the two of you.

Hoist by thine own petard ... again. And again. And again.

wolfdancer
04-16-2011, 12:38 PM
What is your problem with someone checking the board and not wishing to sign in? Maybe they just want to read some selected posts, and not be attacked by your crew, for doing so?
Since being "invisible" does not have posting privileges, I see nothing wrong with it. Do you care to explain why this is so bothersome to you? My guess is that it doesn't allow you to
post negatively behind them?

JohnnyD
04-16-2011, 01:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what part of my post do you consider a lie?
Gayle and Hondo are gone

I don't even see the snaper around anymore. I guess he didn't want to get sucked into the endless harrassing and personal attacks which is the legacy of this place since the human "train wreck" arrived. St. </div></div>Gaila and wolfe ran him off.What a train wreck.JD.

Stretch
04-16-2011, 01:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what part of my post do you consider a lie?
Gayle and Hondo are gone

I don't even see the snaper around anymore. I guess he didn't want to get sucked into the endless harrassing and personal attacks which is the legacy of this place since the human "train wreck" arrived. St. </div></div>Gaila and wolfe ran him off.What a train wreck.JD. </div></div>

Delusional now too i see. Keep it comeing, this is pure gold. lol St.

wolfdancer
04-16-2011, 02:04 PM
I was surprised that "snapper" put up with the the AZB crew as long as he did. He really made some good, informative, and interesting, posts here.
Comparing his posts to johnnyD's....there ain't no comparison.
JohnnyD could "dumb down" a kindergarten web site

JohnnyD
04-16-2011, 02:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was surprised that "snapper" put up with the the AZB crew as long as he did. He really made some good, informative, and interesting, posts here.
Comparing his posts to johnnyD's....there ain't no comparison.
JohnnyD could "dumb down" a kindergarten web site </div></div>
Which YOU have already done.Loser
Stay away from children.

wolfdancer
04-16-2011, 04:08 PM
JohnnyD your continuous,libelous, accusation reminds me of this:
XXX (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/04/12/2011-04-12_federal_agent_in_florida_who_crusaded_against_c hild_pornography_probed_for_posse.html)

JohnnyD
04-16-2011, 05:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JohnnyD your continuous,libelous, accusation reminds me of this:
XXX (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/04/12/2011-04-12_federal_agent_in_florida_who_crusaded_against_c hild_pornography_probed_for_posse.html) </div></div>
Glad that you admitted doing it.The truth will set you free.

LWW
04-17-2011, 04:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was surprised that "snapper" put up with the the AZB crew as long as he did.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Amazing. You have absolutely no reason to doubt this woman but you do.

[quote=Qtec] I must say in LWW's defence, he really shot down Sofla with this line by line rebuttal.

Q </div></div>

LWW
04-18-2011, 03:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But, oh well, we have to give them a wide birth, since number one, most of them are fat, and number two, they do live in the fly-over states, which, according to some of my recent documentation, means most of them are also fairly dumb, as if evidenced by their posts.

BTW, how does one climb the corporate ladder, while driving a Fed-X truck?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Qtec
04-18-2011, 03:54 AM
Pretty low even for your standards. Cutting and pasting other posts out of context, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>with a deliberate aim of misleading.</span>

As I remember, my post went like this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I must say in LWW's defence, he really shot down Sofla with this line by line rebuttal..<span style='font-size: 26pt'>.LMFAO..like NOT..hahahahaha.</span>

Q </div></div>

Just like Fox you are reduced to 'making things up'.

Just found it dickwad.

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>FOR ALL TO SEE</span> (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=339180#Post339180)

Q...pathetic wretch that you are.

LWW
04-18-2011, 04:13 AM
Your argument is more convicting you as a troll than mine.

Thanks for the assist.

Stretch
04-18-2011, 05:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your argument is more convicting you as a troll than mine.

Thanks for the assist. </div></div>

Oh really? It was a slam dunk, in your face. The King of cherry picking out of context statements has been owned yet again. St.

LWW
04-18-2011, 05:10 AM
Why are you so hard on Snoopy?

Qtec
04-18-2011, 05:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your argument is more convicting you as a troll than mine.

Thanks for the assist. </div></div>

Only in your tiny warped mind.

EVERYONE can see, including the peanut gallery, that you took my quote out of context. If they had any gonads they would call you out for it.

The fact is that the quote you posted, if posted in full, shows that <span style='font-size: 20pt'>far from praising you, <u>I was mocking you.</u></span>

Q

LWW
04-18-2011, 05:32 AM
WOW!

And I was just scolding Stretch for the way he was treating you.

Stretch
04-18-2011, 05:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW!

And I was just scolding Stretch for the way he was treating you. </div></div>

Nice try, next deflection please? St.

LWW
04-18-2011, 05:43 AM
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

LWW
04-18-2011, 05:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not your sweetheart, weasel.
</div></div>

LWW
04-18-2011, 05:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not your sweetheart, weasel.
</div></div>

LWW
04-18-2011, 05:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You are the scum of the earth.</div></div>

LWW
04-18-2011, 05:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The S**T-stain on roberts' undies.
</div></div>

LWW
04-18-2011, 05:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

LWW
04-18-2011, 05:52 AM
You are the trash in the trailer.</div></div>

LWW
04-18-2011, 05:52 AM
You are the decaying skunk in the middle of the road.</div></div>

In Kornfield Kounty that's also known as "SUPPER."

LWW
04-18-2011, 05:53 AM
You are Satan's spawn posing as a Christian.
</div></div>

LWW
04-18-2011, 05:53 AM
You are a sewer rat.</div></div>

LWW
04-18-2011, 05:55 AM
You are the lowest of the low. Even lower than bobroberts.
</div></div>

LWW
04-18-2011, 05:56 AM
Have a nice night and may God bless you.
I am praying for your eternal soul.
I don't hate your soul, weasel.
I just loathe the scumbag inhabiting your current incarnation.</div></div>

Stretch
04-18-2011, 06:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. </div></div>

Then imitate someone with a clue for a change. St.

Qtec
04-18-2011, 06:59 AM
Yes. You are correct ST.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 26pt'>Oh really? It was a slam dunk, in your face.</span> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>The King of cherry picking out of context statements has been owned yet again. St. </span> </div></div>

LWW got owned and now makes multiple nonsensical posts to try and cover it up. Typical.

Q

Stretch
04-18-2011, 08:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes. You are correct ST.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 26pt'>Oh really? It was a slam dunk, in your face.</span> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>The King of cherry picking out of context statements has been owned yet again. St. </span> </div></div>

LWW got owned and now makes multiple nonsensical posts to try and cover it up. Typical.

Q </div></div>

I'm beginning to think his disjointed, irrational replies are a symptom of a much larger problem. St.

JohnnyD
04-18-2011, 09:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes. You are correct ST.

Q </div></div>

I'm beginning to think his disjointed, irrational replies are a symptom of a much larger problem. St. </div></div>
Remember now you don't do well when it comes to thinking for yourself.

Qtec
04-19-2011, 01:19 AM
LWW could not participate in any well moderated forum, that's why he is here.
He is now reduced to answering Q's with Q's and <u>quoting out of context.</u>

Sofla seems to have given up because of LWW's point blank refusal to accept facts. You can't have an adult conversation him/she?

The guy/girl sees what he/she wants to see.

Q

JohnnyD
04-19-2011, 01:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW could not participate in any well moderated forum, that's why he is here.
He is now reduced to answering Q's with Q's and <u>quoting out of context.</u>

Sofla seems to have given up because of LWW's point blank refusal to accept facts. You can't have an adult conversation him/she?

The guy/girl sees what he/she wants to see.

Q </div></div>WE can always tell when your frustrated about not winning a debate with LWW as you post childish crap like that.Why not engage in cival posting like he does.You don't have to make an ass out of yourself like gail,wolfe,handoe,stretch.

Qtec
04-19-2011, 02:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WE can always tell when your frustrated about not winning a debate with LWW </div></div>

There is no debate.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why not engage in cival posting like he does. </div></div>

LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You don't have to make an ass out of yourself like gail,wolfe,handoe,stretch. </div></div>

I guess you must be on the same Meds as he is or are you one and the same person?

Q

BTW, what happened to the Jesus Loves You message you began with? All that comes out of your mouth these days is hate.

JohnnyD
04-19-2011, 02:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WE can always tell when your frustrated about not winning a debate with LWW </div></div>

There is no debate.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why not engage in cival posting like he does. </div></div>

LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You don't have to make an ass out of yourself like gail,wolfe,handoe,stretch. </div></div>

I guess you must be on the same Meds as he is or are you one and the same person?

Q

BTW, what happened to the Jesus Loves You message you began with? All that comes out of your mouth these days is hate. </div></div>
he debate is always there but you would rather attack.
Stop being an ass like wolfi and debate civility.
Jesus loves everyone.
All that comes out of your mouth these days is crappy posts.Wise up and ye shall reap what ye sows.

LWW
04-19-2011, 03:57 AM
They have no civility JD.

LWW
04-20-2011, 04:34 AM
Let's not forget racist jokes:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

THE OLD MOTOR

The marriage of an 80 year old man and a 20 year old woman was the
talk of the town. After being married a year, the couple went to the
hospital for the birth of their first child.

The attending nurse came out of the delivery room to congratulate the
old gentleman and said, 'This is amazing. How do you do it at your
age?' The old man grinned and said, 'You got to keep the old motor
running.'

The following year, the couple returned to the hospital for the birth
of their second child. The same nurse was attending the delivery and
again went out to congratulate the old gentleman.
She said, 'Sir, you are something else. How do you manage it?' The
old man grinned and said, 'You gotta keep the old motor running.'

A year later, same thing with their third and, after the delivery, she
once again approached the old gentleman, smiled, and said, 'Well, you
surely are something
else! How do you do it?'The old man replied, 'It's like I've told
you before, you gotta keep the old motor running.'

The nurse, still smiling, patted him on the back and said:Well, I guess
it's time to
change the oil...........This one's black.'
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
</div></div> </div></div>

wolfdancer
04-20-2011, 04:44 AM
Sorry to tell you this.....but that is in no way a racist joke!
It's a joke about an old man cuckolded by his younger wife. That the baby is Black, is both the proof and the punch line. It would have worked equally as well had the baby had Asian features.
Nobody here knew that you were a Black male until you reported such about a year ago.(I still think the claim to be false)
It isn't the color of your skin that causes others to detest you....look inward!

LWW
04-20-2011, 04:45 AM
And this recent discourse.

I started several thread out of concern for forum members on both sides.

The cabal issued not a whit of a care for their fellow man.

But, as soon as troll Snoopy started, troll woofie jumped in with both feet within minutes.

Another effort to bring some civility to the forum was torpedoed by the hate mongers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know Virginia was hit by the storms. I'm hoping WV didn't get hit, and if it did that no major damage or loss of life occurred.

My prayers go out for the people of the state of WV. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well brother, wherever you are, I hope that you and your family and friends are safe. </div></div>

Once again, very nice sentiment good sir

Sack </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once again, very nice sentiment good sir

Sack </div></div>

Are you joking?

As soon as H replies, LWW will be attacking him again.
JohnnyD will jump in with a 'Jesus loves you' or a vitriolic rant. [ a 'Johnny' is slang for condom! Coincidence? ]

<span style="color: #990000">Steve will parrot any delusional utterance that LWW makes!</span> Whether it makes sense or not!
Q </div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol,
Q, I was thinking along those same lines....if those phoney best wishes towards people that he has expressed his hatred for,imo, aren't taking hypocrisy to a new level....
AND now he has both johnnyd and Sack, addressing him as sir!!
Next they will be calling him :
"Lord High Everything Else" (from "The Mikado")...which, come to think of it......fits him to a tee !! </div></div>

wolfdancer
04-20-2011, 04:51 AM
Your past history would indicate that "white man speak with forked tongue"......as soon as either replied thanking you for your concern....I'm sure you had some crappy reply that you had written out in advance......(thinking back to your charming photo bucket album)

LWW
04-20-2011, 04:57 AM
The only thing for sure is your cluelessness.

LWW
04-22-2011, 02:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could care less, if she made it all up, just to get under your skin.</div></div>

LWW
04-22-2011, 02:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>NOW you should provide a link moron</span>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q </div></div>

JohnnyD
04-22-2011, 03:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could care less, if she made it all up, just to get under your skin.</div></div> </div></div>
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ! HE JUST CALLED GAIL A LIAR.THEY ALL LIE.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

JohnnyD
04-22-2011, 03:36 PM
WOLFIE JUST CALLED GAIL A LIAR!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHA

LWW
04-23-2011, 01:59 AM
It was a Freudian slip as woofie is as truth averse as anyone I've ever met, yet the statement was still true.

LWW
04-23-2011, 02:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could care less, if she made it all up, just to get under your skin.</div></div> </div></div>

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH </div></div>

Furthermore it was a de facto confession of woofie's love of the lie and hatred of the truth.

Sev
04-23-2011, 11:40 AM
Poor Wolfi.

LWW
04-26-2011, 07:23 AM
Troo dat.

LWW
04-27-2011, 03:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THIS IS MY TRUE BELIEF! You are a Moron. St. </div></div>

Sev
04-27-2011, 07:07 AM
You have to admit there are a lot of good one liners floating around here. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 12:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could care less, if she made it all up, just to get under your skin.</div></div> </div></div>

Furthermore it was a de facto confession of woofie's love of the lie and hatred of the truth. </div></div>
He fears the truth.The truth will set them free.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 12:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only thing for sure is your cluelessness. </div></div>
That sir is the truth.The truth will set them free.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 01:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't ever remember her saying that; it's unlike her, but after being targeted by llw and his minions, she may have lashed out.
But no problem....you people will shortly have accomplished the goal of purging the board, as they did on AZB. Gayle, Hondo are gone, and there are only a few of the "left" left. </div></div>
Another myth and lie.She is not gone.She continues to cyberstalk certain wonderful members here as do you.

wolfdancer
04-27-2011, 01:16 PM
Q just merely rebutted your lying assertion, which hardly makes him a troll. Had he not replied, you would have claimed another "victory" on AZB,as is your m.o.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 11:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW!

And I was just scolding Stretch for the way he was treating you. </div></div>They do not know what they are doing.No organization in their lives.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 11:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your past history would indicate that "white man speak with forked tongue"......as soon as either replied thanking you for your concern....I'm sure you had some crappy reply that you had written out in advance......(thinking back to your charming photo bucket album) </div></div>
Totally clueless.

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 11:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JohnnyD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could care less, if she made it all up, just to get under your skin.</div></div> </div></div>

BRAVO!

He just called gail a liar.He must have come down out out of the row house off his two day drunk..

JohnnyD
04-27-2011, 11:43 PM
All this hatred from the cabal amongst their own members.
They are WACKO.
You would thing that the member that has the machine gun would have some order but he is so dumb.

LWW
05-01-2011, 06:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does this Bubba know his place?</div></div>

wolfdancer
05-01-2011, 11:04 AM
you object then to the colloquial term "Bubba"?
Bubba seems to have many meanings; it could be a compliment,
or a putdown.
Bubba (bub′ə)

noun

brother: sometimes used as a familiar term of address
close friend
a man of the Southern U.S., variously characterized as easygoing, companionable, assertively masculine, uneducated, bigoted, violent, etc.

bub∑ba (bŭbˈə)
noun
Slang

Chiefly Southern U.S. Brother.
A white working-class man of the southern United States, stereotypically regarded as uneducated and gregarious with his peers.
Some might consider it to be a compliment to be called a Bubba...

LWW
05-01-2011, 02:35 PM
Not in the least do I object to the name.

What I do object to is the elitist attitude of Charlotte wanting to know if people know their place.

Sev
05-01-2011, 02:57 PM
You know woman are fascinated by bubba's

Just ask Monica.

Sev
05-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Oh and I think we can all agree that Monica knew her place. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

wolfdancer
05-01-2011, 03:38 PM
Monica did her part to relieve some of the built up pressures of the POTUS job....
We owe her a "head's up" for that
I found this image of John John, playing under the Presidential Desk:
http://iconicphotos.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/article-1210746-0644c5db000005dc-244_634x730.jpg?w=507&h=584
Can't find the alleged similar photo of her..

Sev
05-01-2011, 07:12 PM
Thats ok. We know where the blew dress is? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

LWW
05-10-2011, 02:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'><span style="color: #990000">AND GUESS WHAT, YOU MAKE ME WANT TO THROW UP! I FIND YOU TOTALLY REPULSIVE. </span></span> </div></div>

Sev
05-10-2011, 08:04 PM
And thats one my more adorable attributes. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
05-11-2011, 01:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're such an ignorant twit,</div></div>

pooltchr
05-11-2011, 05:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh and I think we can all agree that Monica knew her place. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Under Bill's desk???????

Steve

Sev
05-13-2011, 11:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're such an ignorant twit,</div></div> </div></div>

However I do Twitter. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
05-13-2011, 11:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh and I think we can all agree that Monica knew her place. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Under Bill's desk???????

Steve </div></div>

A very probing inquiry. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
05-19-2011, 04:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ass kisser jennings
young creepy little johnny
shit stirrer sev
the moron bobroberts

if we could get rid of dub, johnny and roberts,
you wouldn't have any more ass to suck up to </div></div>

LWW
06-03-2011, 05:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are beyond stupid.</div></div>

LWW
06-03-2011, 05:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stuff it, idiot!</div></div>

LWW
06-03-2011, 05:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stuff it, Bubba. </div></div>

ugotda7
06-03-2011, 02:44 PM
Somebody needs something stuffed that's for sure.

LWW
06-03-2011, 02:59 PM
I have often wondered if that isn't the actual disease all along, and we have only been witnessing the symptoms.

Sev
06-03-2011, 08:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Somebody needs something stuffed that's for sure. </div></div>

Weiner for 500.

LWW
06-04-2011, 02:38 AM
That much?

LWW
06-07-2011, 04:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you have no point, shut up.

G. </div></div>

LWW
06-11-2011, 02:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know you can go to Hell</div></div>

hondo
06-11-2011, 07:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know you can go to Hell</div></div> </div></div>

Quote LWW to Eg8r on this thread:

Since you accuse me of stirring the pot... I plead guilty as charged sir.

Pretty much says it all.

LWW
06-11-2011, 09:04 AM
I take it you are no longer bored?

hondo
06-11-2011, 01:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I take it you are no longer bored? </div></div>

Au contraire, genius. You and jennings bore me to death.
That's why I rarely post.
Your schtick got old years ago.
You have a few tricks which you've used over and over.
I do have to admit I was appalled when you pried into Gayle's private life, posted it, and then threatened to ruin her socially if she didn't "behave."
I truly never dreamed you were that sleazy and scummy.

LWW
06-11-2011, 01:36 PM
I know ... 3,700+ in under 390 days.

That's only a post every 2 waking hours or so.

It's like you is a ghost bro!

hondo
06-11-2011, 02:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know ... 3,700+ in under 390 days.

That's only a post every 2 waking hours or so.

It's like you is a ghost bro! </div></div>

In over 4 less years you've posted 9556 more posts than me.
An incredible statistic, dub a dub.
Perhaps you think I'm a ghost because I pale in comparison?

LWW
06-11-2011, 04:03 PM
You pale in comparison to others in several areas my friend.

I have tried to help you these many years, but you cling to the darkness.

hondo
06-12-2011, 05:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You pale in comparison to others in several areas my friend.

I have tried to help you these many years, but you cling to the darkness. </div></div>

I'm sorry, dub, but I just can't see how some shitbag who digs up personal info on fellow posters, posts it, and threatens to ruin her socially if she doesn't "behave" can help me in any area.
Besides, I've tried to compare my accomplishments in life to yours several times on these forums and you've run from those posts.
No, dubbie, you're the one who pales in comparison to me.

While I was teaching students to comprehend and write, you were sitting on a computer arrogantly mocking those who questioned Bush's motives.
While I was raising a family, you were sitting on a computer arrogantly mocking those who questioned Bush's motives.
While I was the pool playingest, honky tonk hero around, you were sitting on a computer arrogantly mocking those who questioned Bush's motives.
We won't even discuss the late 60s, early 70s when you were this little fat kid who got bullied and swore he would get even, while I was learning to be a man the hard way.

No, dubbie, I don't think you have any real virtues. Go on with your bad self.
I'm outtahere! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
06-12-2011, 06:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcm0nmhlZik

LWW
06-12-2011, 06:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sorry, dub, but I just can't see how some shitbag who digs up personal info on fellow posters, posts it, and threatens to ruin her socially if she doesn't "behave" can help me in any area. </div></div>

I agree, but nobody here did that ... but, you already knew that.

LWW
06-12-2011, 06:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Besides, I've tried to compare my accomplishments in life to yours several times on these forums and you've run from those posts.
No, dubbie, you're the one who pales in comparison to me.</div></div>

Well, I confess ... I've never been in prison, I've never engaged in prison sex, I've never had a DUI, I've never been a drug addict, I've never been an alcoholic, I've never supported a Klansman, I could go on but I'll grant you that you have excelled me in several areas I have chosen not to participate in.

LWW
06-12-2011, 06:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm outtahere! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

If only I could believe you.

hondo
06-12-2011, 09:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sorry, dub, but I just can't see how some shitbag who digs up personal info on fellow posters, posts it, and threatens to ruin her socially if she doesn't "behave" can help me in any area. </div></div>

I agree, but nobody here did that ... but, you already knew that. </div></div>

WOW! Just WOW!
Seek help.

hondo
06-12-2011, 09:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Besides, I've tried to compare my accomplishments in life to yours several times on these forums and you've run from those posts.
No, dubbie, you're the one who pales in comparison to me.</div></div>

Well, I confess ... I've never been in prison, I've never engaged in prison sex, I've never had a DUI, I've never been a drug addict, I've never been an alcoholic, I've never supported a Klansman, I could go on but I'll grant you that you have excelled me in several areas I have chosen not to participate in. </div></div>

No, but you spent the last several years posting inflammatory,
bigoted opinions on the internet while others are living their life. You must be very proud.
As for the prison sex joke, you were the butt of the joke.
I'd skip that one if I were you.

hondo
06-12-2011, 09:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm outtahere! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

If only I could believe you. </div></div>

Finally, widdle dubbie is starting to catch my humor.
It's about time!

hondo
06-12-2011, 09:19 AM
Disclaimer:

I give my word that I did not cornhole LWW in a prison shower
or have prison sex with anyone many years ago.

This appears to just be wishful thinking on his part.
I was joking. If he got it, it wasn't from me.
jennings, were you ever in prison in Canton?

hondo
06-12-2011, 09:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm outtahere! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

If only I could believe you. </div></div>

Would you like me to leave?
Just ask nicely.

hondo
06-12-2011, 12:00 PM
Silence is golden! Run, dub!

LWW
06-12-2011, 01:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/weeeeeeeeeeeeee.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/weeeeeeeeeeeeee.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/weeeeeeeeeeeeee.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/weeeeeeeeeeeeee.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/weeeeeeeeeeeeee.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/weeeeeeeeeeeeee.gif </div></div>

LWW
06-19-2011, 09:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">STFU with that crap.

Q </div></div>

Sev
06-19-2011, 01:39 PM
I cant help but wonder where on the internet he posts regularly.

Chars blog perhaps?

hondo
06-19-2011, 04:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">STFU with that crap.

Q </div></div> </div></div>

Still keeping this thread alive? Why? It hasn't gone well for you lately.