PDA

View Full Version : Fran...

9 Ball Girl
09-12-2002, 09:35 AM
Fran,

Just apologizing about my posts. I did receive a "wake up" call from your best friend who happens to be a friend of mine as well and I reread the posts in a different light. She also told me how you came to my defense regarding my absence at CBilliards. Thanks and a sincere I'm Sorry.

Wendy<--can actually be a NYer with a conscience

Fran Crimi
09-12-2002, 10:11 AM
It's OK Wendy. I guess I knew a little more about you than you did about me. Thanks for the apology. All is forgotten. Hope to run into you soon.

Fran

09-12-2002, 10:21 AM
you didnt deserve an apology

09-12-2002, 11:10 AM
You don't deserve an opinion. Why don't you take your antagonistic comments and go out and play in the street?

Read the threads, GOING,GOING......POOF.......GONE!!!

09-12-2002, 11:35 AM

Vagabond
09-13-2002, 06:36 PM
Hi 9Ball,
It is a nice gesture.cheers
vagabond

Vagabond
09-14-2002, 06:44 AM
That is nice of you.cheers
Vagabond

bluewolf
09-14-2002, 07:33 AM
Fran,

I really am sorry for what started as being a few members trying to comfort me ended up being a fran bashing session. Since I played a part in this, I am sorry for my part. I hold no animosity against you,regardless of what you say or think.

Have a nice weekend while ww and I are finishing the cleanup on my old house...groan...

bw

Sid_Vicious
09-14-2002, 08:35 AM
Mark my words BW, this kind of thing will all come around again and when it does you might feel slightly foolish for showing weakness with an apology to SOME people. SOME people are always in the middle of conflict here,,,you figure out which name looms as premier over all others when that time comes. I quit apolgizing to SOME people long ago, cuz after all a scorpion stings you simply because she/he is a scorpion...can't help it. Leave that scorpion alone, don't comfort...sid~~~seen the CCB in strife happen many, many times over the years and a name in particular is most always right in the middle of it every time

09-14-2002, 09:39 AM
Dear Sir,

We are pleased to inform you that we have located your spine. Please come to our office to retrieve it at your earliest convience.

Sincerely,

Lost and Found

Sid_Vicious
09-14-2002, 10:34 AM
Thank you for sharing Carol...sid

09-14-2002, 11:20 AM
Thank you for sharing Carol...sid

Carol is in a tournament at Amsterdam. You are in deep doo-doo.

Could that spine post be right on the money?

09-15-2002, 12:32 AM
i think you owe me an apology Sid :OP

Chris Cass
09-15-2002, 07:44 AM
Downtown,

I thought you were kind of cool. Now, you want to make me want to pewk.

C.C.

09-15-2002, 09:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: d0wnt0wn:</font><hr> you didnt deserve an apology <hr></blockquote>What surprises me is that Fran forgave 9BallGirl so easily.

09-15-2002, 09:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> Downtown, I thought you were kind of cool. Now, you want to make me want to pewk.<hr></blockquote> When in heavens name did you ever think downtown was cool? The couple of times he offered some instructional tip, and then threw a hissy fit because everyone didn't love it and thank him profusely?
Jimmy

09-15-2002, 11:20 AM
Fran is a stuck up snotty... self rightous lil bitch.. sorry you dont see it that way.

09-15-2002, 11:21 AM
I was wondering the same thing myself

09-15-2002, 11:23 AM
I was twice as surprised that 9-ball offered it up in the first place.

Sid_Vicious
09-15-2002, 11:29 AM
<a target="_blank" href=http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccbboard&amp;Number=36152&amp;page =0&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=0&amp;fpart=>http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccbboard&amp;Number=36152&amp;page =0&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=0&amp;fpart=</a>

Check the originator's server address in the above thread and note the author. I may have been born at night but it wasn't yesterday...sid

Oh BTW, you'll notice that the same address is on the anonomous poster of the spineless message, just in case somebody ain't quick enough to have caught that...sv

09-15-2002, 11:32 AM
inspector sid vicious

Sid_Vicious
09-15-2002, 11:36 AM
Yes, Doctor Downtown I presume ;-) sid

09-15-2002, 11:38 AM
I think you are over due for your rectal examination sid :OP

Ken
09-15-2002, 04:56 PM
A lot of posters using AOL get the same IP address. Could be Chris Cass, Fran, Carol, rackmup, socrates or any of a few dozen other CCB posters. Any IP that traces to AOL doesn't give you much information and I wouldn't start making accusations based on that alone.
KenCT

Sid_Vicious
09-15-2002, 06:00 PM
An accurate point Ken, it didn't dawn on me of the likelyhood of a common IP popping up like that in a world as big as AOL, but I learned something...it obviously does. Upon further exploration I've found two other posters getting 64.12.96.200 for their address from time to time. Besides there was this one time that Fran thought she had me caught in a double identity and in fact the address happened to be the common server that Spiderman and I use through work. I should'a learned something from Fran's mistake, oh well...sid

bluewolf
09-16-2002, 06:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: SlimJim:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Chris Cass:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; Downtown, I thought you were kind of cool. Now, you want to make me want to pewk.&lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt; When in heavens name did you ever think downtown was cool? The couple of times he offered some instructional tip, and then threw a hissy fit because everyone didn't love it and thank him profusely?
Jimmy <hr></blockquote>

i think downtown is kool because he is funny and dares to be who he is,not because he is perfect and not because we agree on everything 100%

bluewolf
09-16-2002, 06:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: SlimJim:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: d0wnt0wn:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; you didnt deserve an apology &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;What surprises me is that Fran forgave 9BallGirl so easily. <hr></blockquote>

maybe she likes her better.&lt;G&gt;

bluewolf
09-16-2002, 06:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: d0wnt0wn:</font><hr> I was twice as surprised that 9-ball offered it up in the first place. <hr></blockquote>

someone told 9 ball that fran had stood up for her in another situation.wendy is a good girl with a big heart. imo,she was just doing what she thought was the right thing.

9 Ball Girl
09-16-2002, 09:41 AM
Name calling = Hurtful but forgettable
Insults = Stings but curable
Someone coming to my defense = PRICELESS

Thanks BW for my "big heart" comment. As far as offering up the apology, see above.

Chris Cass
09-16-2002, 12:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: d0wnt0wn:</font><hr> Fran is a stuck up snotty... self rightous lil bitch.. sorry you dont see it that way. <hr></blockquote>

I've never seen that in her for one moment, but then again, I never asked her out. We're friends, got one?

C.C.