PDA

View Full Version : Howie Pearl

nAz
09-12-2002, 10:34 AM
Some of you guys mention that maybe he is not around cause all of the "useless" post. i doubt that, but where is he? last time i heard/saw from him was when he was in Brooklyn for his daughters wedding.
well hope he is well he is a stand up guy

09-12-2002, 10:37 AM
I miss him out here too, Naz. Not only is he an accomplished player, but he was around NY at a key time when the game was being played remarkably well by a remarkable number of people, and he has some great stories and points of view. GF

nAz
09-12-2002, 10:56 AM
oh yes he had some great stories. especially about straightpool players all over NY. he even showed me how to break up the stack by jumpimg CB off the rail.

Tom_In_Cincy
09-12-2002, 05:39 PM
nAZ

Howie is around.. I have him added to my AOL Buddies list and he is on, almost 24 hours a day..

I am sure he lurks and laughs with us and at us .. like most lurkers..

He will post when he wants to.. I am sure of that..

jjinfla
09-12-2002, 09:44 PM
That's good to know. He had bypass surgery about a year ago and was wondering why I haven't seen him post here in some time. Jake

Wally_in_Cincy
09-13-2002, 06:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> nAZ

Howie is around.. I have him added to my AOL Buddies list and he is on, almost 24 hours a day..

I am sure he lurks and laughs with us and at us .. like most lurkers..

He will post when he wants to.. I am sure of that.. <hr></blockquote>

I miss that guy. He had the best stories I've read on here.

I notice he didn't announce his departure. He just LEFT! /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
09-13-2002, 05:17 PM
I chatted with Howie tonite.. and he is doing well.. following college football and chatting..

He thanks everyone for the kind words.

I told him about the CCB tournament and the first question he asked was "Is Grady playing?" LOL..

nAz
09-13-2002, 06:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> I chatted with Howie tonite.. and he is doing well.. following college football and chatting..

He thanks everyone for the kind words.

I told him about the CCB tournament and the first question he asked was "Is Grady playing?" LOL..

<hr></blockquote>

When you speak to him again tell him that Al Balukas (queen Jeans dad) says hello and that he may be down in FLA. next month. tell him for me to drop by BROOKLYN need to learn how to string 3 balls!!! lol

Tom_In_Cincy
09-13-2002, 06:33 PM
Will do Al..