PDA

View Full Version : Post deleted by ccboard_admin

09-12-2002, 12:07 PM

Lester
09-12-2002, 12:19 PM
>>>>>Whitewolf, you may be hyperventilating! Get a brown paper lunch bag, and breathe into it. You must do this or you will burn out before the CCB Tourney. lol ***Lester***

Troy
09-12-2002, 12:33 PM
Please, STOP IT NOW !!!

This bikering is hogging the Board.

SPetty
09-12-2002, 12:39 PM
Please, wolves, please just give it a rest. It can just be over now if you'll just let it. Please please consider this. Okay, I'll beg. Please please just let it go and give it a rest.

MikeM
09-12-2002, 12:41 PM
Amen, it's time to move on everyone.

MM

nAz
09-12-2002, 12:51 PM
God damn Scott Lee most be a hell of an instructer! Dude Crimi is no push over and im no fool my money is on Crimi

silverbullet
09-12-2002, 12:56 PM
Why so many topics on the same stuff?

09-12-2002, 12:57 PM
I said it before and I mean it... after the top ten women in the world... the rest of the field are not much better than A players... I played Jennifer chen 45 games once when she lived here and I was only a B+ at the time.. she beat me 23-22 this was just shortly before she turned pro.... if whitewolf is a respectable player id throw my money on him no problem

09-12-2002, 01:14 PM
So true DownTown! I played Ramona Biddle (sp?) from New Mexico, who, at the time, was ranked 17th. I did NOT have a problem beating her and I was probably a B player. If I was a chick, I'm sure I would rank in the top ten. With the men's ranking, I'm somewhere between the 12,000th and 14,638th.

Sid_Vicious
09-12-2002, 01:24 PM
"I'm somewhere between the 12,000th and 14,638th"

You crack me up! sid

09-12-2002, 01:29 PM
Why don't you post something that you deem worthy of this board? Screaming, "STOP IT NOW", in threads that you don't think should be here isn't going to help much of anything. People ARE still posting in pool-related threads, so you can safely ignore all these posts and just read the ones you feel are appropriate for this forum. This is an open forum. Read the threads you want to read. Post replies where you want to post them. Start new threads if you want to. It is the right that everyone in this forum has.

09-12-2002, 01:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: SPetty:</font><hr> Please, wolves, please just give it a rest. It can just be over now if you'll just let it. Please please consider this. Okay, I'll beg. Please please just let it go and give it a rest. <hr></blockquote>14 more votes and bluewolf will be Queen. Then she will take her throne and we shall she if she can restore peace unto the land, and how she will then deal with Fran. Don't expect any cessation in the turbulence yet. The coup is at it's climax. All measures will be taken and all resourses used up in this final push. Batten down the hatches. All is resting on what happens in the next few days. Egg

Kato
09-12-2002, 02:10 PM
Funny post Whitewolf but I don't think Fran is going to be at the Open.

Kato

09-12-2002, 04:59 PM
I don't think Vince McMahon could promote Wrestlemania better than this hoopla for this CCB tourny. This sounds like it is going to be a fantastic image for pool enthusiasts of every level. There will be the Frowned upon Big action that all corporate people just love. The US Open tourny, the supposed #1 draw for the weekend, with the possible "Boycott" and then the Mini tourny of the general public (The CCB) in a fist/cat fight because a few people got their feelings hurt on an internet bulletin board. I am not so sure that Vince, or Don King aren't involved somehow..... hmmmm, and it's wonder why Pro Billiards can't get a corporate sponsor.

bluewolf
09-13-2002, 04:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> Funny post Whitewolf but I don't think Fran is going to be at the Open.

Kato <hr></blockquote>

not only that but i would never fight/spar her or anybody unless they were another karate studesnt and we were messing around at the dojo.i made a flip statement to whitewolf and he took me seriously.

so here it is karate 101:(at least my version)

karate is for defense only
it is not for building egos at the expense of others
it is not about hurting others emotionally or physically
it is about keeping from being hurt

sorry about that part of the confusion.

bw

bluewolf
09-13-2002, 10:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: d0wnt0wn:</font><hr> I said it before and I mean it... after the top ten women in the world... the rest of the field are not much better than A players... I played Jennifer chen 45 games once when she lived here and I was only a B+ at the time.. she beat me 23-22 this was just shortly before she turned pro.... if whitewolf is a respectable player id throw my money on him no problem
<hr></blockquote>

when ww is on,he is absolutely hot,cb control nearly perfect.not seen fran play.this is how i would play the odds if they played.

ww on fc off-ww
ww off fc on-fc
both on-ww
both off-not sure depends on who gets off the worst &lt;G&gt;
so if ww off is worse than fc then odds 2:2
if fc off worse than ww than ww/fc odds 3:1

bw