PDA

View Full Version : Rumor Mill about WI SC Race

llotter
04-07-2011, 06:24 PM
Newly discovered votes hand the race to the Republican Prosser. I wonder how it will take the Dems to 'discover' enough votes to turn it back around!

Sev
04-07-2011, 06:26 PM
Voter fraud has been hitting the wires.

Will the hanging chads never end?

LWW
04-08-2011, 03:12 AM
Is that they case where they found a whole sack of votes in the offices of a D controlled district ... all for the R candidate?

I wonder how that could have happened?

llotter
04-08-2011, 07:26 AM
the ends justify the means. there is nothing the left will not do to further their goal, including mass murder. they really do believe that they are the smartest people and therefore they have the right to control everyone else...and woe unto those who dare question their reality.

Stretch
04-08-2011, 07:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the ends justify the means. there is nothing the left will not do to further their goal, including mass murder. they really do believe that they are the smartest people and therefore they have the right to control everyone else...and woe unto those who dare question their reality. </div></div>

OH ya? Do you know how F*cking rediculous you sound? Mass murder now?

OK ok THIS is what you sound like. "oh my God! The sky is falling! The DEMS are comeing! They want to rape our wives and children, burn our houses to the ground, torture and kill every able bodied man and piss on your grave!!! FLEE THE COUNTRY!! DONT LOOK BACK!! ALL IS LOST!!!!!!

Hey lloiter, i here there's an opening on Fox News. You realy should apply. St.

Sev
04-08-2011, 08:07 AM
HAHAHHAHAHA!!!

LWW
04-08-2011, 02:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the ends justify the means. there is nothing the left will not do to further their goal, including mass murder. they really do believe that they are the smartest people and therefore they have the right to control everyone else...and woe unto those who dare question their reality. </div></div>

St. </div></div>

Do you know how ignorant of history that makes you sound?

Let's review the 3 worst mass murderers in history"

Mao Zedong ... 70,000,000 murdered.

Josef Stalin ..... 70,000,000 murdered.

Adolf Hitler .... 12,000,000 murdered.

Other than being mass murderers, what did they all have in common?

Since I know you won't answer ... they were all leftists who had mindless bots willing to kill millions in the name of the state.

wolfdancer
04-08-2011, 03:45 PM
I wouldn't mind peeing on a few graves, ya know, just to water the lilies, but the rest of his rant is just that....a rant
I think back though to when he was lauding the sniper shooting of an unarmed Doctor....sounds to me like he at least approves of random shootings/killings to control others, as long as those others....are on the other side?

llotter
04-09-2011, 08:40 AM
Shame on you for making such a nonsense comparison.

Stretch
04-09-2011, 09:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the ends justify the means. there is nothing the left will not do to further their goal, including mass murder. they really do believe that they are the smartest people and therefore they have the right to control everyone else...and woe unto those who dare question their reality. </div></div>

St. </div></div>

Do you know how ignorant of history that makes you sound?

Let's review the 3 worst mass murderers in history"

Mao Zedong ... 70,000,000 murdered.

Josef Stalin ..... 70,000,000 murdered.

Adolf Hitler .... 12,000,000 murdered.

Other than being mass murderers, what did they all have in common?

Since I know you won't answer ... they were all leftists who had mindless bots willing to kill millions in the name of the state. </div></div>

And those mindless bots must have been righties then. St.

Sev
04-09-2011, 11:57 AM
Well the Banning DDT has killed over 100,000,000 through insect attack.

Guess you have to achieve population control where you can.
Letting nature run its course cant be a bad thing can it?

LWW
04-09-2011, 01:05 PM
They weren't mindless bots.

They were enemies of the state, people of the wrong ethnicity, and citizens who dared stand up to the dear leader in question.

Have you ever actually read a history book?

LWW
04-09-2011, 01:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well the Banning DDT has killed over 100,000,000 through insect attack.

Letting nature run its course cant be a bad thing can it? </div></div>

Almost all brown people. To the left they don't seem to count ... except when they can be used as stage props to advance the leftist agenda.

Stretch
04-09-2011, 03:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They weren't mindless bots.

They were enemies of the state, people of the wrong ethnicity, and citizens who dared stand up to the dear leader in question.

Have you ever actually read a history book? </div></div>

If you are going to make a comparison then show me the genocide and mass murdering Obama is doing. Untill then, you have nothing but more Chicken Little. St.

wolfdancer
04-09-2011, 03:27 PM
Stretch, I doubt that he believes his own bs, but "it's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease". How else could he get all this attention, that he seems to crave?

Sev
04-09-2011, 03:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well the Banning DDT has killed over 100,000,000 through insect attack.

Letting nature run its course cant be a bad thing can it? </div></div>

Almost all brown people. To the left they don't seem to count ... except when they can be used as stage props to advance the leftist agenda. </div></div>

That was my underlying point.

Stretch
04-09-2011, 06:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch, I doubt that he believes his own bs, but "it's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease". How else could he get all this attention, that he seems to crave?

</div></div>

Spamming chat sites is a great way. Gives him plenty of material to conjure imaginary victory's out of. Purely an ego thing. St.

pooltchr
04-09-2011, 07:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

OK ok THIS is what you sound like. "oh my God! The sky is falling! The DEMS are comeing! They want to rape our wives and children, burn our houses to the ground, torture and kill every able bodied man and piss on your grave!!! FLEE THE COUNTRY!! DONT LOOK BACK!! ALL IS LOST!!!!!!

Hey lloiter, i here there's an opening on Fox News. You realy should apply. St. </div></div>

Maybe you can help me out here. I'm trying to remember the last time you made a post that was on topic about the subject of a thread, and not a direct attack aimed at another forum member.

Thanks for your help.

Steve

JohnnyD
04-09-2011, 07:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch, I doubt that he believes his own bs, but "it's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease". How else could he get all this attention, that he seems to crave?

</div></div>How else can you keep talking about your high iq.lol.

bobroberts
04-09-2011, 07:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch, I doubt that he believes his own bs, but "it's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease". How else could he get all this attention, that he seems to crave?

</div></div>

Spamming chat sites is a great way. Gives him plenty of material to conjure imaginary victory's out of. Purely an ego thing. St. </div></div>

The only thing being stretched is your IQ from 40 to 42 and still not making sense.

LWW
04-10-2011, 03:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They weren't mindless bots.

Have you ever actually read a history book? </div></div>

If you are going to make a comparison then show me the genocide and mass murdering Obama is doing. Untill then, you have nothing but more Chicken Little. St.

</div></div>

Show me where I said he was and I'll defend the statement.

Being that I never made it, I'll never have to.

Now, all you did was expose yourself as another Alinskyite ... and not even a very good one.

What false argument do want to make yourself look ridiculous over next?

Qtec
04-10-2011, 03:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Newly discovered votes hand the race to the Republican Prosser. I wonder how it will take the Dems to 'discover' enough votes to turn it back around! </div></div>

Hopefully soon.

Its amazing, the USA put a man on the moon 42 yrs ago and 42 years later they can't count votes.

Q

Qtec
04-10-2011, 03:32 AM
Just in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The members of the accountability board were appointed by the previous Democratic administration, so this will help answer the many questions about how this serendipitous discovery of extra votes -- just enough to prevent a recount -- actually happened:

The agency overseeing Wisconsin elections will not certify results of Tuesday's state Supreme Court race until it concludes a probe into how a county clerk misplaced and then found some 14,000 votes that upended the contest.

Michael Haas, Government Accountability Board staff attorney, told Reuters on Friday the watchdog agency was looking into vote tabulation errors in Republican-leaning Waukesha County which gave the conservative incumbent a net gain of more than 7,000 votes -- a lead his union-backed challenger seems unlikely to surmount.

"We're going to do a review of the procedures and the records in Waukesha before we certify the statewide results," Haas said.

"It's not that we necessarily expect to find anything criminal. But we want to make sure the public has confidence in the results,"

In the meantime, a reader points out this election-night live blog from Business Insider:

Update #20: The race is tied (essentially).
Prosser is putting up some truly crazy numbers in Waukesha and Washington counties. Both are solidly conservative. But 77% and 78%? Those are crazy. I would have penciled him in at 67/68%.

</div></div>

Q

pooltchr
04-10-2011, 06:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Update #20: The race is tied (essentially).
Prosser is putting up some truly crazy numbers in Waukesha and Washington counties. Both are solidly conservative. But 77% and 78%? Those are crazy. I would have penciled him in at 67/68%.

</div></div>

Q [/quote]

And this blogger couldn't possibly be wrong. I'm sure his crystal ball was functioning properly.
People who attempt to predict the outcome of elections frequently set themselves up to be wrong.
It's happened before.

DEWEY WINS!

Steve

LWW
04-10-2011, 07:17 AM
So your unlinked source was Crooks & Liars ... and they spoon fed you a single update of, and you lacked the curiousity to click the link they even included.

Why am I not surprised?

The rest of the story ... (http://www.businessinsider.com/wisconsin-election-results-long-night-ahead-2011-4#ixzz1IyVpW3Ql)