PDA

View Full Version : Dear leader picks up an enndorsement.

LWW
04-08-2011, 03:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Our son, Excellency,
President Obama
U.S.A

We have been hurt more morally that physically because of what had happened against us in both deeds and words by you. Despite all this you will always remain our son whatever happened. <span style='font-size: 11pt'>We still pray that you continue to be president of the U.S.A. We Endeavour and hope that you will gain victory in the new election campaigne.</span> You are a man who has enough courage to annul a wrong and mistaken action. I am sure that you are able to shoulder the responsibility for that.

Enough evidence is available, Bearing in mind that you are the president of the strongest power in the world nowadays, and since Nato is waging an unjust war against a small people of a developing country. This country had already been subjected to embargo and sanctions, furthermore it also suffered a direct military armed aggression during Reagan's time. This country is Libya.

Hence, to serving world peace ... Friendship between our peoples ... and for the sake of economic, and security cooperation against terror, you are in a position to keep Nato off the Libyan affair for good. As you know too well democracy and building of civil society cannot be achieved by means of missiles and aircraft, or by backing armed member of AlQuaeda in Benghazi.

You, yourself, said on many occasions, one of them in the UN General Assembly, I was witness to that personally, that America is not responsible for the security of other peoples. That America helps only. This is the right logic.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Our dear son, Excellency, Baraka Hussein Abu oumama</span>, your intervention is the name of the U.S.A. is a must, so that Nato would withdraw finally from the Libyan affair. Libya should be left to Libyans within the African union frame.

The problem now stands as follows:-
1. There is Nato intervention politically as well as military.
2. Terror conducted by AlQaueda gangs that have been armed in some cities, and by force refused to allow people to go back to their normal life, and carry on with exercising their social people's power as usual.

Mu'aumer Qaddaffi
Leader of the Revolution
Tripoli 5.4.2011</div></div>

Add Khadaffyduck (http://www.businessinsider.com/qaddafi-obama-letter-2011-4#ixzz1Ip522c00) to the list with Castro and Chavez.

pooltchr
04-08-2011, 06:06 AM
It's interesting to see who the supporters of Obama are. Makes you wonder how Qaddaffi, and some of our forum members who see things similarly, would get along.

Steve

llotter
04-08-2011, 06:57 AM
Every enemy of America loves The Moron and he wallows in their praise and adulation, fake as it may be. Meanwhile, our traditional allies are rapidly becoming ex-allies. There are a lot of stupid people in the world and they are happy to align themselves with an authentic moron.

Sev
04-08-2011, 07:05 AM
My son. My son.

Stretch
04-08-2011, 07:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's interesting to see who the supporters of Obama are. Makes you wonder how Qaddaffi, and some of our forum members who see things similarly, would get along.

Steve

</div></div>

I'll tell you how we'd get along.....I'd shoot him on sight, drag his bullet riddled carcass down to city hall and say, " here's another one of your 3rd world tyrants. No need to try him for crimes against humanity. Humanity just got even."

Could i be any clearer? St.

Stretch
04-08-2011, 07:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every enemy of America loves The Moron and he wallows in their praise and adulation, fake as it may be. Meanwhile, our traditional allies are rapidly becoming ex-allies. There are a lot of stupid people in the world and they are happy to align themselves with an authentic moron. </div></div>

nice to see you taking the leed in the stupid people parade. St.

pooltchr
04-08-2011, 10:18 AM
And you would have one less Obama supporter.

Steve

Soflasnapper
04-08-2011, 10:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every enemy of America loves The Moron and he wallows in their praise and adulation, fake as it may be. Meanwhile, our traditional allies are rapidly becoming ex-allies. There are a lot of stupid people in the world and they are happy to align themselves with an authentic moron. </div></div>

our traditional allies are rapidly becoming ex-allies

Can you name one? You said allies, plural. How about just one?

Unfortunately for your position, BHO was elected by a sizable majority of those voting in this country.

Why do you hate Americans and our form of representative democracy? Do you hate our Constitution? Did you ever swear an oath to support and defend it?

Soflasnapper
04-08-2011, 10:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's interesting to see who the supporters of Obama are. Makes you wonder how Qaddaffi, and some of our forum members who see things similarly, would get along.

Steve

</div></div>

Unfortunately for your position, BHO was elected by a sizable majority of those voting in this country. So to see who the supporters of Obama are, look around you. It's your fellow citizenry.

Why do you hate Americans and our form of representative democracy? Do you hate our Constitution? Did you ever swear an oath to support and defend it?

pooltchr
04-08-2011, 11:02 AM
That is not unfortunate for my position...it is unfortunate for the country. And yes, he did win the election, however, since he has been in office, his support has seriously diminished. I do not believe that the approval ratings he gets today come anywhere near what they were 2 years ago.

When obama was elected, the Dems did a great job of marketing. Obama wasn't running against McCain...he was running against George Bush, who they, along with the help of the MSM, had demonized to the point where Satan himself could probably have been elected.

In the past two years, he has been forced to stand on his own, and the world has seen that he is nothing like the image they had created in the campaign.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-08-2011, 11:33 AM
after reading his reply on "ratings"....I may be wrong on this assumption, but think that only a few Presidents gained in their approval ratings, after being elected..???
I'd guess FDR....who a wag once said "FDR proved that you could make a career out of being President"
and probably JFK
Sudden thought....I think GWB gave a new meaning to the term
"fly over state" I mentally picture him in that helicopter, waving to folks hanging on for life to a piece of driftwood, and him wondering why they weren't waving back??

pooltchr
04-08-2011, 11:51 AM
LMAO!!!!

Way to go, woofie! You have learned the 'but Bush" line quite well.

Steve

ugotda7
04-08-2011, 01:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every enemy of America loves The Moron and he wallows in their praise and adulation, fake as it may be. Meanwhile, our traditional allies are rapidly becoming ex-allies. There are a lot of stupid people in the world and they are happy to align themselves with an authentic moron. </div></div>

nice to see you taking the leed in the stupid people parade. St. </div></div>

The irony here is just delicious. Stupid is as stupid does.

Here's a hint - learn how to spell before you call others stupid.

llotter
04-08-2011, 06:02 PM
you could start with Israel and add Egypt and Saudi Arabia and UK. Seriously, if you would google 'laughing stock of the world' you'll be able to do your own list.

Soflasnapper
04-08-2011, 07:45 PM
We have never been an ally of Israel's, for at least two excellent reasons. One, we'd be obligated to defend their territorial integrity, but they won't say what their borders are. They may be the only nation without stated borders. Secondly, allies have to give us a heads up when they are about to use military force. Israel doesn't want to give anyone advance notice. (Lastly, of course, there's the issue of 65 binding UN Security Council resolutions they remain in defiance of, but that's another story.)

Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the UK are all allies, and they remain firm allies. It was a little awkward there for a while with Mubarek, certainly. But the way that worked out peacefully was the strong influence we have with our military over the Egyptian military command.

LWW
04-09-2011, 01:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's interesting to see who the supporters of Obama are. Makes you wonder how Qaddaffi, and some of our forum members who see things similarly, would get along.

Steve

</div></div>

I'll tell you how we'd get along.....I'd shoot him on sight

St.

</div></div>

With what?

LWW
04-09-2011, 01:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they won't say what their borders are. They may be the only nation without stated borders.</div></div>

Where do you get this nonsende from?