PDA

View Full Version : Handgun drags Muslim along on murder spree!

LWW
04-08-2011, 05:41 AM
A handgun in Brazil kidnapped a peaceful Islamist and drug them to a school and then up the stairs to a third floor classroom where the handgun then murdered 11 victims.

The handgun then drug the Muslim away, using him as a human shield.

The peaceful follower of Mohammed was killed by police trying to apprehend the fleeing handgun.

OH DEAR! (http://www.guelphmercury.com/news/world/article/513603--at-least-11-dead-in-massacre-at-rio-de-janeiro-school)

Sev
04-08-2011, 06:55 AM
Kind of like when SUV's go on a rampage dragging their passengers with them.

Soflasnapper
04-08-2011, 11:43 AM
Police stressed, however, that there was no concrete evidence that the attack had either a religious or a political motive.

People don't kill people, religions do?

Thankfully, most people understand it is wrong to jump to that conclusion, since so many shootings in this country are by alleged or nominal Christians, someone otherwise might get the idea that Christianity is a hate-filled violent religion.

Sev
04-08-2011, 01:50 PM
Or they are just being PC.

bobroberts
04-08-2011, 01:56 PM
We should Nuke Iran once and for all and make a political statement that this Muslim Jihad will not be tolerated.
I'm so sick of the PC B.S.
Their leaders hardly ever condemn their actions.
They have to know that there will be large consequences if they harm one of us.
Not PC but i don't care if either side likes my idea.
This warfare is brutal, end it once and for all with 1 nuclear blast in Tehran..

wolfdancer
04-08-2011, 01:58 PM
my understanding is that more people have been killed to spread the faith, then for any other reason. The Crusades were a fine example of that
I remember the old joke slogan: "kill a Commie for Christ".
Now we borrow monies from them so we can keep on imprinting:
"In God we trust" on our currency.
(sort of a disjointed post...but )

LWW
04-08-2011, 02:38 PM
Are you claiming it wasn't the Islamists who started the crusades?