PDA

View Full Version : May 1st

hondo
04-08-2011, 08:37 PM
I have decided to take a break until May ist.
Pussy roberts, if you are sincere about your "any time, any place" threat, please PM me and we will settle this with fisticuffs.
Weasel johnny, hopefully you can find someone to cyber stalk until I return.
king dub, if you are sincere in wanting me to help reduce
your sentence on AZ, speak out against the weasel and i will do what i can.
See you in 3 weeks or so, you lovely people.

wolfdancer
04-08-2011, 09:05 PM
Hondo, if anyone deserves to take a break from the teen aged
trash-talking,it would be you.
I even think for your own safety...you might want to just give up on this site, as I plan to do.
I think after a month away from here you'll feel so lonely, .....you'll want to extend it for another month/year, or decade.

pooltchr
04-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Is that May 1, 2015. (I know, wishful thinking!)

Steve

Sev
04-09-2011, 12:05 PM
Stay out of trouble Hondo. Enjoy yourself.

JohnnyD
04-09-2011, 05:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have decided to take a break until May ist.
Pussy roberts, if you are sincere about your "any time, any place" threat, please PM me and we will settle this with fisticuffs.
Weasel johnny, hopefully you can find someone to cyber stalk until I return.
king dub, if you are sincere in wanting me to help reduce
your sentence on AZ, speak out against the weasel and i will do what i can.
See you in 3 weeks or so, you lovely people. </div></div>

DRAMA QUEEN.STAY AWAY FROM CHILDREN.

LWW
04-10-2011, 03:05 AM
zNobody thought he would make it.

Qtec
04-10-2011, 03:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pussy roberts, if you are sincere about your "any time, any place" threat, please PM me and we will settle this with fisticuffs. </div></div>

Hondo, there are 1,000s of nutjobs like Bobo on the web, are you going to fight them all?

Why should you care what he says?

I don't get it.

Q

Gayle in MD
04-10-2011, 08:02 AM
Have a wonderful vacation, dear friend, and when you come back, put them all where they belong, straight to the irrelevance of Total Ignore. Everything they write is either a lie, or ignorant beyond belief.

None of them are good enough to shine your shoes!

Love,
Gayle

Sev
04-10-2011, 08:10 AM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Political/article-1375168-0B89B9F500000578-97.jpg

JohnnyD
04-13-2011, 05:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have a wonderful vacation, dear friend, and when you come back, put them all where they belong, straight to the irrelevance of Total Ignore. Everything they write is either a lie, or ignorant beyond belief.

None of them are good enough to shine your shoes!

Love,
Gayle
</div></div>I thought he was shoeless!
Complete total double ignore.
STFU....!

LWW
04-14-2011, 03:39 AM
Please don't stoop to her level of vulgarity JD.

JohnnyD
04-14-2011, 11:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please don't stoop to her level of vulgarity JD. </div></div>Your right.

LWW
04-15-2011, 03:03 AM
Bless you my friend.

The sole purpose of the pit poodles is to descend the forum into vulgarity and chaos.

wolfdancer
04-15-2011, 05:13 PM
"complete total double ignore" must be confusing to you as then if you knew what the term meant, you would not be reading, not offering any prissy comments about what they had written.
STFU is rather meaningless, if you can't enforce it....don't you agree?
I had no shoes, and I complained, until I met a man who had no balls....(if the shoe fits there, JD)

JohnnyD
04-15-2011, 05:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"complete total double ignore" must be confusing to you as then if you knew what the term meant, you would not be reading, not offering any prissy comments about what they had written.
STFU is rather meaningless, if you can't enforce it....don't you agree?
I had no shoes, and I complained, until I met a man who had no balls....(if the shoe fits there, JD) </div></div>
So your saying you have no shoes and no balls!Somehow i knew that.

LWW
04-15-2011, 05:40 PM
Please refrain from discussing your homoerotic adventures on a public forum.

JohnnyD
04-15-2011, 05:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please refrain from discussing your homoerotic adventures on a public forum. </div></div>
Thank you very much LWW for putting that nasty poster in his place.I am still very much traumatized by the lieing school teacher that sent the email to me for homosexual acts.

LWW
04-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Prison gives a man strange urges I've heard my friend.

hondo
04-21-2011, 07:06 AM
After reading some of the recent posts by dub, jennings,
and the weasel, I have decided to postpone my return to
till june 1st. If at all.
I've discovered I didn't really need AZ and I can get along without this forum.

dub, I never said I wouldn't look at posts. There IS a difference between that and posting.

johnny d, I would love to have your minister look at your posts.
You are an evil, vile person and it grieves my soul that you pose as a Christian.
jennings, your posts get more and more childish and petty.
Have you no dignity at all, sir?

BTW, roberts has become the laughing stock on his beloved AZ.
Even the drooling tea partiers have turned on him.
So expect him back here , folks.

dub, as our dearless leader, it is your duty to control
johnny. The fact that you praise him destroys any
credibility you seem to crave on here.
I do appreciate you asking about me but you ruined that by bragging about your good will on every thread.
Poor man. Banned on AZ for racist comments and big dog on a forum destroyed by johnny d., and so few left to hear you spout your supposed superiority.

Easter is coming, dub. I know you can't change but at least quiet the weasel and salvage what's left of this forum.

hondo
04-21-2011, 07:09 AM
Have a great Easter, friends!

Sev
04-21-2011, 07:30 AM
I cant believe your throwing in the towel.

wolfdancer
04-21-2011, 10:12 AM
I can. All one has to do is look over to the shout box, to see what has happened to the board; how one man with multiple identies can dumb down a message board.. Hondo is an educated man, and when he saw that every post of his, was replied to, with some form of personal attack; he has made a wise decision to leave before the threats were acted upon. With these threats being allowed to go unchecked....if this group gets enough corn squeezings in them, they could become empowered by the .....kickapoo joy juice ("A liquor of such stupefying potency that the hardiest citizens of Dogpatch, after the first burning sip ...") to act out their Rambo fantasies.

pooltchr
04-21-2011, 10:38 AM
You really need to lay off the cheap gin...it kills brain cells!

Steve

wolfdancer
04-21-2011, 11:15 AM
Yeah, if I lose a couple of million more brain cells.....I'll be down to "Bubba" level on my intellect, then we can have a conversation on an equal basis.

pooltchr
04-21-2011, 11:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, if I lose a couple of million more brain cells.....I'll be down to "Bubba" level on my intellect, then we can have a conversation on an equal basis.
</div></div>

Comparing IQs again?
You are one sad little man.

Steve

Sev
04-21-2011, 12:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can. All one has to do is look over to the shout box, to see what has happened to the board; how one man with multiple identies can dumb down a message board.. Hondo is an educated man, and when he saw that every post of his, was replied to, with some form of personal attack; he has made a wise decision to leave before the threats were acted upon. With these threats being allowed to go unchecked....if this group gets enough corn squeezings in them, they could become empowered by the .....kickapoo joy juice ("A liquor of such stupefying potency that the hardiest citizens of Dogpatch, after the first burning sip ...") to act out their Rambo fantasies. </div></div>

OH please. The only person on here talking about being physically attacked is you. You really should have your paranoia checked out.

wolfdancer
04-21-2011, 01:52 PM
weren't you getting off on the idea of scoping both Gayle and myself? Ask Hondo and Gayle why they are concerned for their safety.
What is paranoia to you, is in my opinion, concern for my own safety. I've had an alarm system put in and will shortly have a Thompson Sub Machine gun, or maybe just a pistol to defend the Castle from the Huns

LWW
04-21-2011, 02:15 PM
Is he lying about that scope tale again?

Sev
04-21-2011, 02:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is he lying about that scope tale again? </div></div>

He seems to be targeting quite often.

wolfdancer
04-21-2011, 02:50 PM
between you and I...it would be unfair to compare...
It would not matter to me though if you had the higher IQ. I would still believe your posts read like some Bubba wrote them.
Your thinking that your posts are "set in stone" and handed down from Mt.Sinai (slight exaggeration there)......if I wanted to read Fox news, I would go directly to their web page, and pull up Clarabelle,the clown's, er, der Beckster's column.

LWW
04-22-2011, 02:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is he lying about that scope tale again? </div></div>

He seems to be targeting quite often. </div></div>

So he still can't produce the quote he swears exists?

Just like he couldn't produce the tompstone picture.

Methinks this is the effects of swamp water fever.