PDA

View Full Version : Wars and the far left.

bobroberts
04-09-2011, 07:38 PM
Posted on AZ
We need to pull out of all the places we have our troops in. Including S.Korea.
Let these countries fight among themselves. That is what animals in the jungle do. Been going on for centuries, will go on long after we are here.
We should separate New Mexico into 2 states. Relocate Israel into New Mexico or maybe Arizona. Possibly part of both. Not much there anyway.
Probably more land there then they now have. This way the Muslims will have no common enemy. They can go back to fighting with each other for real.
Israel upon pulling out should destroy everything they built.
Then we will see in turn back into the desert it use to be.
Iran wouldn't be able to biach about Zionism. The "Pals" will remain in poverty because their not educated. Stop drilling in that part of the world and have Britain sign on with us and a few other trusted countries. Blow the oil platforms we have there now.
Tighten our borders so no illegal can get in without permission.Tag the ones who come in legally so we can track their movements. When their visa is expired kick them out.Drill off our shores and in Anwr Alaska.
Have our navy set up a perimeter around our shores so no one enters illegally or smuggles contraband into the USA. This country can become self reliant. We don't need to have an open trade policy that usually works against us.
We can still sell goods abroad but not buy from abroad. Tear down the U.N. Why do we continue to pay for an agency that does nothing but hinders us or outwardly goes against us.
No welfare or subsidy for illegals. Make sure we don't treat them in our hospitals and that they are aware of that. They must produce either a Birth certificate or valid USA passport
It's a tough world we live in and the strong survive. It's about time we as a nation rely on our basic animal instincts. The strong survive and the weak get eaten.
We know who our real friends in the world are,we should keep our friends close and our enemy's as far away as possible. No cliché there.
How about we kick out the foreigners who march and show the flag of their birth place. If they loved their prior country so much, deport them back. I'm sick of them waving their flags when the only flag they should be waving is old Glory.
I could go on and on, will probably get heckled by those bleeding hearts out there.
To think how i changed from the 60s when i marched against the war in Nam and thought that Che was cool. That we could actually stop wars.How gullible. We like to think we have evolved, but unfortunately we have become less civilized as a species.
End of rant.

pooltchr
04-09-2011, 08:07 PM
You almost got it right. The only thing I would do differently would be to give Isreal a nice long strip of land from Texas to California. In exchange for our gift of land, they will secure the boarder. They have the experience, and the willingness to do it right!

Steve

Qtec
04-10-2011, 02:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about we kick out the foreigners who march and show the flag of their birth place. </div></div>

Yeah. Get rid of the Irish. You can can catch them all on St Patrick's Day. You can't miss them.

http://irishamericancoastalclub.com/images/st%20patrick%27s%20day%20parade%20032209-4.jpg

LOL

Q

Qtec
04-10-2011, 02:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You almost got it right. The only thing I would do differently would be to give Isreal a nice long strip of land from Texas to California. In exchange for our gift of land, they will secure the boarder. They have the experience, and the willingness to do it right!

Steve </div></div>

You don't get it. The border is open because American business WANTS it open. Cheap labour! Hello!!!!!!!

Q

Qtec
04-10-2011, 02:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's about time we as a nation rely on our basic animal instincts. The strong survive and the weak get eaten. </div></div>

Dog eat dog.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.

Oscar Wilde
Irish dramatist, novelist, & poet (1854 - 1900)

</div></div>

This is not progression, its regression!

Q

LWW
04-10-2011, 03:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about we kick out the foreigners who march and show the flag of their birth place. </div></div>

Yeah. Get rid of the Irish. You can can catch them all on St Patrick's Day. You can't miss them.

http://irishamericancoastalclub.com/images/st%20patrick%27s%20day%20parade%20032209-4.jpg

Actually:

1 - They entered the country legally.

2 - You are making yourself look uneducated again.

LOL

Q </div></div>

bobroberts
04-10-2011, 09:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about we kick out the foreigners who march and show the flag of their birth place. </div></div>

LOL

Q </div></div>

What an absurd statement from the far leftist cook.

LWW
04-10-2011, 09:36 AM
One of many.

wolfdancer
04-10-2011, 11:46 AM
Q, now that weren't funny. My Maternal Grandparents came over here from the Emerald Isle, after a pit stop in Canada. Somewhere along they way they forgot to check in with immigration....so I have always considered myself an illegal immigrant.
The Irish immigrants were treated poorly..."carrot topped, potato farmers"
However they proved to have a gift for fair government...Tammany Hall in NYC, and the outstanding admin of James Michael Curley, even though it was interrupted twice by prison terms. One can sum up the sheer integrity of that great man with this quote "steal a lot, but steal a little for the poor"
The Republicans have adopted the first part of that quote as their motto/guideline.

bobroberts
04-10-2011, 03:11 PM
The GOP doesn't steal. How does a Govnt body steal? It's not like the GOP is a human. Now there are humans that do steal and it doesn't matter which party they belong to. Stealing is wrong.
Earning a good living and making money legally is what this country is all about. If you keep people dependent on Govnt they will always be dependent and their desire to reach a loftier goal will never happen.Why should i work if the G man gives me food housing and cable. Life is good. I will vote for them again as long a i don't have to get off my couch. This has become the mentality of the Democratic party.

wolfdancer
04-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Q, you didn't read his important disclaimer: "posted on AZB"
I guess that was supposed to validate it?
doesn't work for me......

Qtec
04-11-2011, 07:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 1 - They entered the country legally.</div></div>

1. How do you know?

2. So have many of the illegals in the USA who have outstayed their visa.

Q

LWW
04-11-2011, 05:45 PM
You cannot be legally here illegally.

Words mean things.