PDA

View Full Version : A view from the left.

bobroberts
04-10-2011, 02:11 PM
These rules apply to the simpletons who reside here and hate America being exceptional.

Here are rules for Liberals to live by:

1. Accept nothing negative about Obama, regardless of truth.

2. Support anything positive about Obama, even if it is completely false.

3. Get your news and information ONLY from Keith Olbermann, MSNBC "Not any more" and Jon Stewart.

4. Whenever presented facts about Obama, counter immediately with your own comments about Bush, or just call names to whoever presented you with those facts.

5. Under NO circumstances debate Obama's actual policies, decisions and comments. You can NOT win. Change the subject as quickly as you can. See #4.

6. Pretend that Tony Rezko, Rev Wright, Bill Ayers only exist in Conservatives' imagination and are not actually real people.

7. NEVER question anything that comes from the golden lips of Obama or his minions.

8. Question EVERYTHING a Conservative says and NEVER bother youself with checking the factuality of such comments.

9. Change the normal name for everything to make it fit the Liberal agenda. Example: earmarks are now called "projects" and terrorism is now called "man caused disaster."

10. When any Conservative says or does anything, find any parallels to any other thing any other Conservative has said or done and find any way to tie them together. Use complete idiocy if necessary. Also, when any Conservative says anything at all, accuse ALL Conservatives of focusing entirely on that one point.

11. When any Liberal says or does anything, it is to be treated as completely separate incidents. In NO way are you to connect any action or words to any previous action or words, even if it is the same Liberal saying or doing it.

12. If all else fails, loudly call names such as neocon, scum and ****tard to divert attention away from the actual issue.

MOST IMPORTANT! The truth is not on the Liberal agenda. Dodge the truth in any way that you can. The Liberal agenda is SOLEY interested in being Obama's 'yes men'.

This should make it easier for all you Left Wing Nut Jobs.

LWW
04-10-2011, 02:19 PM
You have pretty much described the Alinsky program.

BRAVO!

LWW
04-10-2011, 02:28 PM
Let me add, the two basic intellectual principles ... which all of your points condense down to ... were predicted by Orwell

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>DOUBLETHINK: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink)</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two opinions which cancelled out, knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them, to use logic against logic, to repudiate morality while laying claim to it[</span>/b], to believe that democracy was impossible and that the Party was the guardian of democracy, <span style='font-size: 11pt'>[b]to forget, whatever it was necessary to forget, then to draw it back into memory again at the moment when it was needed, and then promptly to forget it again, and above all, to apply the same process to the process itself -- that was the ultimate subtlety; consciously to induce unconsciousness, and then, once again, to become unconscious of the act of hypnosis you had just performed.</span> Even to understand the word 'doublethink' involved the use of doublethink.

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them....To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective reality and all the while to take account of the reality which one denies</span> — all this is indispensably necessary. Even in using the word doublethink it is necessary to exercise doublethink. For by using the word one admits that one is tampering with reality; by a fresh act of doublethink one erases this knowledge; and so on indefinitely, with the lie always one leap ahead of the truth</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>BLACKWHITE: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackwhite#Blackwhite)</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this word has two mutually contradictory meanings. Applied to an opponent, it means the habit of impudently claiming that black is white, in contradiction of the plain facts. <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Applied to a Party member, it means a loyal willingness to say that black is white when Party discipline demands this. But it means also the ability to believe that black is white, and more, to know that black is white, and to forget that one has ever believed the contrary.</span></div></div>

bobroberts
04-10-2011, 03:00 PM
Orwell was a few years off in his predictions but right on point.

Qtec
04-11-2011, 07:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These rules apply to the simpletons who reside here and hate America being exceptional. </div></div>

Oh Yeah! We are so FKN superior to everyone else. Where have I heard that one before?

Q

Gayle in MD
04-11-2011, 07:59 AM
Add up Bush's massive debts, how he grew the Federal Government, Bush's two unfinished Wars, Bush's crashed economy, Bush's multi-level NATIONAL FUBAR, his emboldening of the terrorists, through his disgraceful policy of torture, and the on-going resulting shame which he brought onto this country, no bin Laden, of course, and the Republican Blank Check, Earmark record breaking drunken sailor spending, Bush's spending and borrowing more than all previous administrations, combined, THROUGHOUT HISTORY, the many troops who suffered brain damage, and lost limbs, blown away because BUSH allowed RUMSFELD, to prosecute war, on a shoestring, without giving our troops decent equipment, to protect them, and also gave no bid contracts, to corrupt corporate war profiteering pigs, who stole from us, who raped our women, and electrocuted our troops in their showers, and gave them toxic water to drink, and then voted against every measure, to provide their families with additional financial aid, when they came home, as invalids.

Well read people, who study history, and research for facts, pay no attention at all to the RW idiots, who refuse to acknowledge, the massive FUBAR, resulting from Repiglican policies, foreign, domestic, economic, you name it, they can't do anything!!!!

All we can do is shake our heads in disbelief, that there are so many BRAIN WASHED, IGNORANT, NEOCONNED, IDIOTS LIVING IN THE FLY-OVER STATES IF AMERICA, WHO ARE UNINFORMED ENOUGH TO CONTINUE TO VOTE REPIGLICAN.

G.

pooltchr
04-11-2011, 09:23 AM
Have you run out of new thoughts, and feel forced to keep recycling the same old crap in every post you make?

Steve

wolfdancer
04-11-2011, 10:56 AM
report her then to the admin!!!
I think your own needle is stuck on the same groove in your 78 rpm record, (or as the teens now say...stuck on stupid) so I'm wondering how you had the noive to make that comment to her?
I still think and believe that by compulsively posting behind her, trying to mock and insult her,you come across as a twit.(imho)
She has as much of a right to post here as you do, more so even, as her posts are often informative, even though your side may object to the content.
What 'zackly iz you trying to prove, by denigrating her?

pooltchr
04-11-2011, 11:07 AM
She denigrates herself. I just point it out when she does.

Steve

Gayle in MD
04-11-2011, 11:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">report her then to the admin!!!
I think your own needle is stuck on the same groove in your 78 rpm record, (or as the teens now say...stuck on stupid) so I'm wondering how you had the noive to make that comment to her?
I still think and believe that by compulsively posting behind her, trying to mock and insult her,you come across as a twit.(imho)
She has as much of a right to post here as you do, more so even, as her posts are often informative, even though your side may object to the content.
What 'zackly iz you trying to prove, by denigrating her?
</div></div>

Misogyny is such an ugly, crippling, pathological neurosis, isn't it?

It seems to go hand in hand with narcisscism, which goes hand in hand with Delusions Of Grandeur.
Petty, angry little men, are always a social problem for others.

G.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

wolfdancer
04-11-2011, 11:46 AM
only in your mind.
I still say by you trying to find fault with her every post, nit-picking, cherry picking, grammar policing, etc....it then lessons the impact should you ever come up with a major error on her part.
You must also believe that you are error free, in your own compositions here? I make many grammatical errors, but I didn't know we were being graded on our word usage, or sentence compositions. I'd submit all my missive to you to check before I post, but you must already have a full plate, trying to oversee a large operation like Fed Ex, sharing your worldly knowledge and opinions, with others here, and now assuming the role of board policeman.

Gayle in MD
04-11-2011, 12:37 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about anything he writes. You have to consider the source.

Once, he wrote that the left was afraid of Palin, LMAO!
the man is totally out of touc h with reality.
Once, he wrote that Deficits didn't matter, LMAO!

Once he launched a thread accusing the President of not being an American Citizen, LMAO!

Write about Fox firing Beck, and he launches into a new little fairy tale, anything, to support his party! Even if he has to lie and say that he never approved of Bush's spending, an outright lie, if I ever heard one, no one could be critical of Bush's spending, without him attacking and slandering anyone who wrote the facts, about Bush, his lies, his illegal activities, his corrupted policies, and his devastating legacy.

Who cares what these authoritarian loving, bubbas think.

They have been wrong about everything for the last forty years!!!!

I have to laugh when I read the titles...

Here's more of their BS blown away....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TRUMP AND PALIN TWO MILLION BIRTHER LIE
by: Justin Elliot

One of the latest claims made by Donald Trump -- now joined by Sarah Palin -- is that President Obama has spent $2 million in legal fees to keep his birth certificate secret. Predictably, this figure is based on shoddy reporting by a discredited Birther website and lacks any evidence to back it up.

On CNN on Sunday, Trump rolled out the "$2 million" figure as one piece of evidence that Obama was not born in the U.S.

"I just say very simply why doesn't he show his birth certificate?" Trump asked. "Why has he spent over $2 million in legal fees to keep this quiet and to keep this silent?" Sarah Palin used a similar formulation on Fox on Saturday, applauding Trump for investigating "why President Obama would've spent $2 million to not show his birth certificate."

Here's the backstory on this particular piece of Birther mythology.

While the $2 million figure has now been invoked thousands of times around the Web, it appears to have originated on WorldNetDaily, a right-wing news website that conducts original (and often unreliable) reporting on a variety of conspiracy theories.

I asked Orly Taitz, the leading California-based Birther attorney and dentist, where the $2 million figure comes from. "There was an article in WorldNetDaily a while ago," she said. "I believe Trump is correct."

Continue reading
Bill Keller, a Florida evangelical pastor who starred in the first Birther infomercial, has also invoked the $2 million figure. I asked Keller his source for the number. "WorldNetDaily has done tons of reporting on this issue," he wrote in an email.

Specifically, WND's Chelsea Schilling wrote a series of articles on the legal bills in 2009. See here, here, and here. According to the WND articles, the Obama campaign paid $1.7 million in fees to the law firm Perkins Coie between October 2008 and October 2009.

Perkins Coie's Bob Bauer, who is now White House counsel, represented Obama in at least one Birther lawsuit that WND has also written about. In 2009, Bauer fired off a brief letter to an attorney who brought a case questioning Obama's eligibility to be president. Bauer warned the attorney that the case was frivolous and asked him to stop pursuing it. (The case is called Hollister v. Soetoro -- with Soetoro referring to the name President Obama supposedly used as a child in Indonesia. It was recently appealed to the Supreme Court, which turned it down.)

The implication of the WND stories -- though not explicitly stated -- is that because Perkins Coie worked on a Birther suit, and because the Obama campaign paid Perkins Coie $1.7 million, therefore the campaign paid $1.7 million fighting Birther suits. That's an obvious logical fallacy.

Indeed, just last month Roll Call published a look at the Obama campaign's post-election legal spending -- now totaling $2.8 million, most of it to Perkins Coie. DNC National Press Secretary Hari Sevugan told the paper: "The campaign has incurred ordinary legal expenses related to the wind-down of its operations and other legal services which all campaigns incur and which are proportional to the unprecedented size of this campaign." Roll Call continued:

Legal costs for presidential campaigns can balloon following Election Day as these organizations face compliance issues and sometimes court cases stemming from the campaign season.

Sevugan said some legal fees were needed to defend the campaign against “unmeritorious” suits, including one challenging Obama’s citizenship.

So, yes, it's clear that the Obama campaign has spent some money fighting so-called eligibility lawsuits. But the $2 million figure is baseless.

Inquires seeking comment from Trump and Palin have gone unanswered. But this story shows the fundamental problem with letting Trump on TV again and again to go on his Birther rants: even if you're trying to fact-check him, there are too many layers of falsehoods to do so effectively.

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/birth...million_birther (http://www.salon.com/news/politics/birthers/index.html?story=/politics/war_room/2011/04/11/trump_palin_two_million_birther)

</div></div>

NUTJOBS!
G.

wolfdancer
04-11-2011, 01:03 PM
Gayle, I hope that you have an alarm system, and a handgun, in your house. I presently have neither, but intend to correct that this week.

pooltchr
04-11-2011, 01:28 PM
Woofeeeeeee
Just so you can get your facts straight,
I resigned from Fedex 16 years ago.

Steve

pooltchr
04-11-2011, 01:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Once, he wrote that the left was afraid of Palin, LMAO!
the man is totally out of touc h with reality.
Once, he wrote that Deficits didn't matter, LMAO!

Once he launched a thread accusing the President of not being an American Citizen, LMAO!

Write about Fox firing Beck, and he launches into a new little fairy tale, anything, to support his party! Even if he has to lie and say that he never approved of Bush's spending, an outright lie, if I ever heard one, no one could be critical of Bush's spending, without him attacking and slandering anyone who wrote the facts, about Bush, his lies, his illegal activities, his corrupted policies, and his devastating legacy.

</div></div>

It's pretty obvious to most reasonable people that Palin poses not big threat to the left....and yet the left continues to pound on her at every opportunity. It seem reasonable to assume that they feel it important that they keep her down. That would suggest that they fear her.

Considering that Obama, Harry, and others from the left are now posed to fight to raise the debt limit again, how could it have been wrong 5 years ago?

Can I help it if Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya?

And Beck, like Limbaugh, is an entertainer, working to build ratings. Your fears of such people only lead one to conclude that you are quite insecure in your own idology, and must work endlessly to demonize them to help build your case.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-11-2011, 01:35 PM
It's safe then to use them for shipping?

pooltchr
04-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Sure. Stuff yourself in a box and call them up!

Steve

Gayle in MD
04-11-2011, 01:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, I hope that you have an alarm system, and a handgun, in your house. I presently have neither, but intend to correct that this week. </div></div>

Yes, I have both, and then there's the Butler, he's always here. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

G.

bobroberts
04-11-2011, 01:44 PM
Steve don't argue with idiots who are zealots.It wouldn't matter what you wrote they would disagree.
Obomba now has us in a 3rd war and is still hiring like the money is falling off the trees.

pooltchr
04-11-2011, 01:49 PM
But Bob!
Pointing out when idiots are sounding like idiots is so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

wolfdancer
04-11-2011, 02:03 PM
Beck may be an "entertainer"; John Wayne Gacy also dressed as a clown and entertained at children's parties.
Beck promotes hatred for any group opposed to the Republican party. As such,he and the other talking heads at Fox are in my opinion, the new "Enemy Within",.

pooltchr
04-11-2011, 02:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beck may be an "entertainer"; John Wayne Gacy also dressed as a clown and entertained at children's parties.
Beck promotes hatred for any group opposed to the Republican party. As such,he and the other talking heads at Fox are in my opinion, the new "Enemy Within",. </div></div>

and you and G promote hatred for any group opposed to the Democrat party.

Does that mean you are not better than Beck?

Steve

ugotda7
04-11-2011, 03:41 PM
Fux who......................?

bobroberts
04-11-2011, 03:52 PM
I guess you never watched his show if you can make that statement.
i have seen his show a few times and he doesn't appeal to me with his crying style but he doesn't advocate for either party.You would know that if you watched at least once.Instead you take your marching orders from Gayle.

wolfdancer
04-11-2011, 05:51 PM
I've never been able to watch a full show of Becks. I like my news delivered without the phoney tears,without any histrionics, and without the commentator "coloring" the news to fit his own views.
As for Gayle...outside of this site, I have exchanged emails with here, and have talked a few times with her on the phone. We may have discussed the board, might even have mentioned something in the news about politics......but mostly it was things like "do you think the rain will hurt the rhubarb".
Your "marching orders: comment is boorish,juvenile even, but I do admit to marching to the beat of a different drummer then you.
It is America, not Amerika.....and while different opinions may not be tolerated either here, nor on AZB......freedom of speech is still on the books...last time I checked.
When you consider that Hondo, Gayle and myself have been suspended for comments made, ....and then check what is now allowably posted in the shout box.....I think it's Time for me to leave here, for my own safety, and that of my family.
You are more then welcome now to the new site, and as Sev has written, the site will flourish when Gayle and myself stop posting.
I even understand there is now a waiting list to sign up for the site. Auf Weidersehen!!

LWW
04-11-2011, 06:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These rules apply to the simpletons who reside here and hate America being exceptional. </div></div>

Oh Yeah! We are so FKN superior to everyone else. Where have I heard that one before?

Q </div></div>

I imagine you meet a lot of folks smarter than you.

LWW
04-11-2011, 06:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She has as much of a right to post here as you do
</div></div>

Yes she does.

Unlike her, Steve has never tried to stop anyone else from posting.

Next lame excuse?

pooltchr
04-11-2011, 06:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....I think it's Time for me to leave here, </div></div>

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-11-2011, 06:56 PM
why would he, as no one on the so called left, has ever printed anything comparable to say, what is now printed in the shout box?
....and I was suspended for merely making a joke about the "stairway to the stars"???????????????????????

pooltchr
04-11-2011, 06:58 PM
That's surprising. Here you've been telling everyone all along that you got suspended for something I said!

Steve

wolfdancer
04-11-2011, 07:13 PM
No,I really did not...probably your dyslexia kicking in again, or maybe you are overstressed; too many irons in the fire....like operating a pool school,and boning up on politics/current events so that you can keep two boards "up to speed"
Gayle was suspended for repeating some pos statement that you said. re: wimmen folk.
I was suspended for "attacking another member", namely you, for my comments re: your uncalled for remarks about my sisters.
You can deny that, but I copied and emailed those comments , to the
respective parties mentioned. They can chose to ignore them, or not. It is no longer my problem.

pooltchr
04-11-2011, 07:57 PM
Why not share those comments with all of us, since you went to the trouble of saving them.

You have a history of accusing me of all sorts of things. Let's see what you're really made of. Put up or shut up.

Steve

wolfdancer
04-11-2011, 08:42 PM
Since you deleted the post, I can't put up, and I won't shut up, but I will drop any further mention of it here, as it must be embarrassing to you.
I don't know what sort of other things I have accused you of, but I don't go around libeling people. If I said anything...it must be true.
If you were made of anything you would own up to it....

LWW
04-12-2011, 02:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beck may be an "entertainer"; John Wayne Gacy also dressed as a clown and entertained at children's parties.
Beck promotes hatred for any group opposed to the Republican party. As such,he and the other talking heads at Fox are in my opinion, the new "Enemy Within",. </div></div>

That comment shows how little you actually know.

Beck is down of the R's as much as the D's.

If you would reject the spoon you might actually learn.

LWW
04-12-2011, 02:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since you deleted the post</div></div>

How did he do that?

Qtec
04-12-2011, 05:06 AM
Like you would know what the left thinks.............LOL

Q

Qtec
04-12-2011, 05:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 1. Accept nothing negative about Obama, regardless of truth.</div></div>

Your first statement is so <u>obviously </u>a lie its really telling that you would post it. You <u>obviously</u> didn't check this out.

This is typical LWW nutjob thinking.

Q

Qtec
04-12-2011, 05:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since you deleted the post</div></div>

How did he do that?

</div></div>

You tell us.

Q

wolfdancer
04-12-2011, 05:23 AM
Q, all one has to do is look over to the shout box, and read the personal attacks on Hondo, to understand the mentality of this group.

pooltchr
04-12-2011, 07:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since you deleted the post</div></div>

How did he do that?

</div></div>

I didn't know it was possible to delete a post. I'm just not into these silly games like woofee seems to be. I guess he knows all the little tricks of the board...how to delete threads, how to go invisible, stuff I really don't care about.

This forum is for entertainment purposes only. Very little that anyone says means a whole lot. When you sort out all the bs and negative attacks, you can actually pick up some useful information, but as they continue all their negative posts, even that becomes more difficult.

It's too bad they can't get over their own delusions of self importance. One likes nothing better than to try and impress us with all the "really important" people she knows personally, while another one thinks his use of big words will impress, even when he doesn't even know how to use simple words properly.

Oh well, it's been said that it's what we learn after we know it all that really counts. Maybe one day they will get past the know it all stage and start to gain some valuable knowledge.

Maybe....

Steve

LWW
04-12-2011, 07:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 1. Accept nothing negative about Obama, regardless of truth.</div></div>

Your first statement is so <u>obviously </u>a lie its really telling that you would post it. You <u>obviously</u> didn't check this out.

This is typical LWW nutjob thinking.

Q </div></div>

Cite an example to verify this please.

What's that?

You can't?

LWW
04-12-2011, 07:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since you deleted the post</div></div>

How did he do that?

</div></div>

You tell us.

Q </div></div>

I never claimed he did Snoopy.

LWW
04-12-2011, 07:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q, all one has to do is look over to the shout box, and read the personal attacks on Hondo, to understand the mentality of this group. </div></div>

Quote some as evidence please.

What's that?

You made it up?