PDA

View Full Version : Finally, Bush's "Trickle Down" theory explained

wolfdancer
04-12-2011, 05:45 AM
XXX (http://www.mostlylegit.com/2011/03/banker-pees-on-homeless-man-explains-trickle-down-theory/)

LWW
04-12-2011, 06:10 AM
I see the promise that you were leaving was just a tease.

llotter
04-12-2011, 11:39 AM
i should have know better but he sucked me in also

wolfdancer
04-12-2011, 02:07 PM
Yes, but while I mentioned I was heading for higher grounds, I don't remember taking a blood oath over it.
Sorry to disappoint you as I know you and your crew are quite proud of your "body count" over on AZB, and have set your sights (scopes?) on repeating that, er, "victory", as you called it, over here. Take heart....Gayle has been intimated off the site, Hondo has left in disgust, and as I have been warned repeatedly that it is not safe to continue posting here; I'm just a little slow, acting on that.
I have warned my family back east; filed a police report about the threats, and soon will have a handgun and an alarm system.
A gun will do little good in an ambush attack, but affords me a little protection inside my home.

pooltchr
04-12-2011, 03:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I have warned my family back east; filed a police report about the threats, and soon will have a handgun and an alarm system.

</div></div>

While I suspect that this comment is pure fabrication, but if you are actually serious, you are a bigger fool than I previously thought.

Steve

cushioncrawler
04-12-2011, 04:50 PM
If u waterfall lots of money on the rich a little bit slowly trickles down to the poor.
The theory iz korrekt.
mac.

Stretch
04-13-2011, 12:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If u waterfall lots of money on the rich a little bit slowly trickles down to the poor.
The theory iz korrekt.
mac. </div></div>

I can see why the rich love this theory. St.