PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck to end show

wolfdancer
04-12-2011, 02:25 PM
...runs out of things to compare to Hitler
XXX (http://www.mostlylegit.com/2011/04/glenn-beck-to-end-show-runs-out-of-things-to-compare-to-hitler/)
and guess which corps get a real break on taxes?
WTF (http://front.moveon.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Bernie-Sanders-Corporate-Tax-4001.jpg)

llotter
04-12-2011, 02:30 PM
trick me once, shame on you. trick me twice, shame on me.

wolfdancer
04-12-2011, 07:57 PM
The second report seemed pretty authentic to me.

LWW
04-13-2011, 02:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">trick me once, shame on you. trick me twice, shame on me. </div></div>

woofie has real difficulties discening between reality and propaganda.

wolfdancer
04-13-2011, 03:11 AM
Here's a tip....read some of your posts....wait, that won't work...even I can't decide if it's fantasy, or a joke
You must be on here, AZB,and I'm guessing a host of other sites....24/7
The 'net...is your life!!! That's pretty sad...at least I got 9 holes of golf in yesterday; and stopped at the local bar for a drink and some pool...

wolfdancer
04-13-2011, 04:11 AM
A Better take on the story on the Washington post, although the Post leans decidedly left of center:
A sample:
He pushed further into dark conspiracies, urging his viewers to hoard food in their homes and to buy freeze-dried meals for sustenance when civilization breaks down. He spun a conspiracy theory in which the American left was in cahoots with an emerging caliphate in the Middle East. And, most ominously, he began to traffic regularly in anti-Semitic themes.

This vile turn for Beck reached its logical extreme two weeks ago, when he devoted his entire show to a conspiracy theory about various bankers, including the Rothschilds, to create the Federal Reserve. To make this case, Beck hosted the conspiracy theorist G. Edward Griffin, who has publicly argued that the anti-Semitic tract “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion” “accurately describes much of what is happening in our world today.”

cushioncrawler
04-13-2011, 04:54 PM
Sounds to me that Beck woz finally starting to make sense.
mac.

wolfdancer
04-13-2011, 10:34 PM
Mack, I shared an apt with a JBS member, and read some amazing literature along those lines.

Qtec
04-14-2011, 01:23 AM
Watch the Masters? It was painful to watch young Rory fall apart.

When you hole in from 180 yrds like Schwartzel did, you could think 'this might be my day'.

link (http://www.masters.com/en_US/)

Q

wolfdancer
04-14-2011, 06:50 AM
Q,I hope that doesn't "scar" him mentally. He's young,a great talent, (and he's Irish)...with all that working for him...he should be "in the hunt" in the majors,on several more Sundays.
I think Herr Schwartzel, birdied the last 4 to win, and really deserved the win.

cushioncrawler
04-14-2011, 07:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mack, I shared an apt with a JBS member, and read some amazing literature along those lines.</div></div>I hav got an original 1929 article accuzing jewish bankers of initiating and cashing in on the depression.
Nothing much haz changed.
And of course the fed iz the biggest korporat kriminal akt.
And its still going.
mac.