PDA

View Full Version : Taxpayer Funded Propaganda

llotter
04-13-2011, 04:37 AM
So, it turns out the the department of HHS spent $200 million of taxpayer money to 'sell' the idea of Moroncare to the public. If this isn't illegal, it should be. Manipulating public opinion with their own money is straight out of the Nazi handbook.

As we look down our nose at some of the third world dictators, some of us realize that we have elected a world class dictator of our own, and The Moron is just as brazen and just as narcissistic.

LWW
04-13-2011, 05:07 AM
And the <span style='font-size: 11pt'>EEEVILLL</span> was equally involved.

A fascist economy exposed ... again.

Sadly, far too few are paying attention.

Gayle in MD
04-17-2011, 01:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, it turns out the the department of HHS spent $200 million of taxpayer money to 'sell' the idea of Moroncare to the public. If this isn't illegal, it should be. Manipulating public opinion with their own money is straight out of the Nazi handbook.

<span style="color: #330000"> Where were you when Bush was censoring the studies that we all pay for, from NASA Scientists who were studying pollution, and the man made results of climate change, from burning fossil fuels???

Weren't you around, when Bush was spending tax dollars, to fight his personal family grudges, and give his friends a shot at oil contracts, in Iraq, while he lied about Saddam having WMD???

How about when he outed a covert CIA agent??? Didn't see that either?

I suppose you think that Fox isn't their personal propaganda station???? Murdoch admitted that he pushed for the Iraq War, through his station's propaganda....

You are a busy guy, always moving your line around, aren't you?

Does it ever enter your little mind, that you should post a link to these ridiculous assertions of yours????

</span>

As we look down our nose at some of the third world dictators, some of us realize that we have elected a world class dictator of our own, and The Moron is just as brazen and just as narcissistic. </div></div>

<span style="color: #660000">
President Obama hasn't dictated a damn thing. Name it, and provide a link, or stop lying about him!!</span>

pooltchr
04-17-2011, 01:21 PM
Poor Gayle. All she has any more is "But Bush..."

LOL

Steve

wolfdancer
04-17-2011, 02:40 PM
why don't you man up, Bubba...and stop picking on Gayle?
Every time you post behind her with your grade school insults,
You just come across as a defacto "schoolyard bully".
You are fixated on President Barrack H. Obama,knocking him every chance you get, in the belief you are smarter then he is, so.... why can't Gayle write about GWB? AND your crew is still writing about the peanut farmer from Georgia, who Captained a Nuclear Submarine, and then was promoted Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces....(local boy makes good)
To be fair... Bush Sr. still drows some unkind comments, as does RR

pooltchr
04-18-2011, 06:24 AM
I prefer not to live in the past. What's done is done.
To fixate on someone who has been out of office for nearly 3 years, while either totally ignoring, or trying to justify the same thing that is happening right now is insane.
We can't do anything about GW, but we can try to stop even worse things from happening today.
Sorry if my being a realist bothers you. (Actually, no I'm not. I really don't care in the least if something I do or say bothers you)
If you don't like it, don't read it.

Steve

Sev
04-18-2011, 06:39 AM
Obama is black. You wont hear a bad word against him.

Qtec
04-18-2011, 06:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I prefer not to live in the past. What's done is done.

Steve </div></div> ie, I REJECT the principle of accountability.

Nice to know.

Q

pooltchr
04-18-2011, 06:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I prefer not to live in the past. What's done is done.

Nice to know.

Q </div></div>

Which activity is more productive...trying to find and punish everyone who was out last weekend driving drunk, or trying to make sure we get the ones off the road who are doing it today?

Steve

Gayle in MD
04-18-2011, 07:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I prefer not to live in the past. What's done is done.

Nice to know.

Q </div></div>

That is exactly what all of the righties do on here.
The facts, are intentionally overlooked by all of them, as they spew the RW talking points, which the FACTS prove, are just that, talking points, with no substance behind them.

THE FACT IS, we would not have ended up in the mess which President Obama had to face, and solve, if not for the massive corruption, abuse of power, and outright theft, of eight years of Bush, six of them with a blank check congress, all of them stealing from average Americans, while they hid the costs of their WAR FOR OIL CONTRACTORS IN IRAQ, and sent the message to Wall St., WE'RE NOT WATCHING!!!

By the time all of those BUSH ADMINISTRATION costs are added up, including medical costs for our wounded, interest on Bush's massive debts, borrowed money, and unpaid for programs, we are in the neighborhood of 8 to 15 trillion dollars, over time, JUST FROM BUSH'S YEARS.

What is absurd, is that there are enough people in this country who don't throw up when they hear the words, Fiscal Conservative, coming from the mouth of a Republican.

Republicans borrowed, spent, and overlooked the most massive redistribution of wealth in our history, while Wall Street, stole the nation's wealth, and now, Repiglicans want to reward those same thieves, with greater tax cuts, congtinued loopholes, while taking more blood from the rest, as they always do.

Repiglican failed policies, Amnesty, propping up Middle East dictators, spreading weapons iin the Middle East, corporate deregulation, corporate loopholes and tax cuts during war time, costs of wars hidden in emergency spending, more borrowing than all previous administrations combined, and how about all of the corruption during their years???? Abramoff??? A list of indictments, including Tom Delay? The Repiglican VOODOO economics, which loost jobs, and all of their so called "Fiscal Convervatism" has stolen our kids and grand kids futures, polluted the environment, and they are still pushing to remove environmental protections, educational support, health care reforms, which would have been far better without their incessant obstructionism, they are basically POISON TO AMERICA!

I am encouraged that I hear more former Republican voters, calling into C-Span, with more accurate informatiion, than I have seen in the last ten years.

BRAVO...I do think the general public, is finally seeing the light on Repiglican policies, even if the "Choose to deny all truth" RW Bubbas, are still bending over grabbing their ankles, for more propaganda, and demandinig that we skip over the Repiglican FAILED ECONOMIC POLICIES, which put us directly into the current disastrous situation we are facing, due to Bush's legacy:

Two unfinished wars,
A collapsed economy,
Massive debts,
Unpaid for social programs,

All of the costs for the above, borrowed from a communist country, which has us all by the *** in unsustainable interest payments, to China, and others, and China, which Bush allowed to steal from us on the global market for eight years.

Naturally, the right doesn't want any reminders of how we got into this mess, since they voted for all of it, twice, and STILL haven't seen the light, and even more outrageous, they are still here insulting all of us here, who were telling them in advance, where Bush's policies would lead us all...the deepest recession in WWII!

Now here we are, right where we told them we'd end up, snas Bush, while they were writing condescending posts, stillo inslting the left, and southern bubba geniuses, don't want to LOOK BACK!!!!!

<span style="color: #660000"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'> BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Life in Fly-over Bubbaville!!!! Amazing!</span> </span>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Stretch
04-18-2011, 07:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I prefer not to live in the past. What's done is done.

Nice to know.

Q </div></div>

Which activity is more productive...trying to find and punish everyone who was out last weekend driving drunk, or trying to make sure we get the ones off the road who are doing it today?

Steve </div></div>

That would be OK if knowone was killed or injured in the last administrations drunken joy ride, in a stolen vehicle. St.

Gayle in MD
04-18-2011, 08:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I prefer not to live in the past. What's done is done.

Nice to know.

Q </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

That would be OK if know one was killed or injured in the last administrations drunken joy ride, in a stolen vehicle. St. </div></div>

LMAO! Good one!

If ever one needs proof of his pitiful thinking skills, his irrelevent, absurd analogies, provide plenty.

G.

pooltchr
04-18-2011, 09:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

If ever one needs proof of his pitiful thinking skills, his irrelevent, absurd analogies, provide plenty.

G. </div></div>

Coming from someone who has shown absolutely no rational thinking on the forum, that is almost funny.

You, who has to confirm with HuffPo or Crooks and Liars before you even know what you are supposed to tell people you believe!

Learn to think for yourself. Study, Evaluate, Analyze, and decide for yourself. Quit being a puppet.

Steve

pooltchr
04-18-2011, 09:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

G. </div></div>

Another example of your broken promise.

YOU LIED!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I do add to the negativity...

Now, in the future, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>I am not going to write anything at all about them</span>, on those occasions, when one of my friends here, highlights their nastiness, and their failure to address the subject, at hand, and instead, reduce a thread to nothing more than juvenile attacks. I will not refer to any of them, in any way, at all, going forward.

G."

Steve

LWW
04-18-2011, 03:47 PM
And this surprises you why?

pooltchr
04-18-2011, 05:07 PM
I guess she was for civility before she was against it.

Steve

LWW
04-19-2011, 03:35 AM
Troo dat.